The “Smart Recycling Container di, which was implemented by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of Zero Waste vision, received another award. Public Transport International, the largest event in the world of public transport in the area of Summit and Fair "Turkey UITP Regional Awards" for the project 400 race. IMM's 100 smart container project realized at different points received the best project award for encouraging recycling and public transportation.
The “Smart Recycling Container geliştiril developed by ISBAK, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, is also highly appreciated internationally. 100 placed in different locations across Istanbul, collects 8 2 months back about a half million pieces of waste, saving applications to both environmental Istanbul, "Turkey UITP Regional Awards" were selected the best projects.
15 VISITED THOUSAND PARTICIPANTS
9-12 2019-63, the world's largest public transport event, was held in Stockholm, Sweden between June 80. 373, 15 company from different countries participated in the fair, where XNUMX was held this year. More than a thousand exhibitors visited XNUMX, the fair which attracted the most attention from the companies and showed the latest products.
COMPETITION, WORLD AND TURKEY JOINS THE PROJECT 400
Summit scope of "Turkey UITP Regional Awards Ceremony" was held. The industry's most prestigious award competitions from Turkey and the world 400 shown in the project application was made. As a result of the evaluation made by the expert jury, ISBAK's subsidiary BB Smart Recycling Container ”was awarded with the best project award. Application; Emphasis was placed on both the promotion of recycling awareness and the ability to encourage public transport by loading money into Istanbulkart.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF TRANSPORT (UITP):
Founded in 1885, 100 is the largest public transport company in the world, including 1700, which is a member of more than XNUMX organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Brussels, UITP has offices in Dubai, Moscow, Istanbul, Rome, Sao Paulo, Ivory Coast, Bangalore, Hong Kong, Astana, New York, Johannesburg, Singapore and Canberra.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Free Transportation with IMM's Smart Recycling Container 08/12/2018 The yükleme Smart Recycling Container kutu project, which was introduced by Mevlüt Uysal, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in September, (Pet bottle and canister to the Istanbul Card system), won the admiration of citizens and students. Social media promotion campaign was started by sharing the accounts of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and social media users showed great interest. The işt Smart Recycling Container Topic project was listed on Twitter's ”Trend Topic“ list. Under the auspices of the tı Zero Waste tw project, Emine Erdoğan gave great support and tweet to İBB's Smart Recycling Container project through social media. Erdogan, tweet, tweet, Twitter, "example of environmental awareness"
- 2 Million Waste Gathered with IMM's Smart Recycling Container 23/05/2019 2 million 180 thousand 835 wastes have been collected with Smart Recycling Container that was implemented last year by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality under the bin Zero Waste X vision. Istanbullular waste; metro stops, schools and hospitals placed in the 100 smart container by placing a total of 95 thousand 682 TL in Istanbulkartini. With the recovery of wastes, approximately 250 thousand kilograms of carbon emission was prevented. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's ”Zero Waste hay vision of the environment-friendly practices implemented by the fruit. 25 can be used as a raw material to separate the waste collected in the facilities and to remove the garbage mountains with the investments made in the year, construct the modern waste collection facilities ı
- IMM's eyn Smart Recycling Container a Spreading to Istanbul 09/12/2018 . Smart Recycling Container ”, which was developed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality as domestic and national product, was founded at 6. Pet bottle and aluminum waste equivalent to Istanbulkart'a credit system, the citizens and students receive great interest. Work continues for the establishment of the container in a separate school at 22. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) is spreading the Smart Recycling Container project that President Mevlut Uysal introduces to the public throughout Istanbul in order to recycle the packaging wastes that pollute the environment. Geliştir Smart Recycling Container şişe, which is a system that provides credit to Istanbulkart for pet bottle and aluminum waste, developed by IMM for domestic and national production activities, is the İ
- KAYSERAY received another international award 17/06/2015 KAYSERAY has received an international award: KAYSERAY, which Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality has provided to the city, continues to win awards in the international arena. KAYSERAY, who was the winner of the international 4 award shortly after being in service, was awarded by the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) in the category of 'Smart Financing and Business Model'. 7-10 2015 held in Milan, Italy between the dates of June 61. In the World Congress of the International Association of Public Transporters, 40 competed for more than 200 projects from the country. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc., which participated in the competition with the project called Büyük Innovative Financing in Public Transportation proje, Singapore Public Transport in the final man
- 3.Airport received another international award 20/11/2016 3.Airport received another international award: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that he was awarded the bir Future Projects-Infrastructure bir design award at the World Architecture Festival held in Istanbul's New Airport terminal building in Berlin. Minister Arslan, the award-winning terminal building, is the largest terminal building under a single roof in the world. Said terminal building under the leadership of the British Scott Brownigg companies from Turkey Function and TAM / Cyclops's Arslan stating designed with the support of "Istanbul new airport before the air traffic control tower and technical building, 370 the results of the evaluation of 2016 project International Architecture ...
- Intelligent Transformation in Traffic Started in Sakarya 06/12/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is implementing 'Variable Message Systems' in traffic. Fatih Pistil, who explains that the installations started, will be able to easily control the traffic flow with kaz Variable Message Systems kontrol and inform our drivers about traffic density, traffic accidents, weather and road conditions. We will direct our vehicles to alternative routes during peak traffic periods. Traf Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application that will bring convenience to city traffic. As part of the 'Smart Traffic Management System' project, the installation of smart junction systems has started and Kart54 application has been new. In this context, 'Variable Message Systems' works for Bu
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Awarded to IETT 12/04/2016 Intelligent Transportation Systems Brings İETT Award: Association of Turkish Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) and Turkey Informatics Foundation (TBV) by the Public Transport Service Quality was awarded the First Prize İETT. Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) and Turkey Informatics Foundation (TBV) by, organized under the auspices of the Parliament "13. eTurkey (meat) Awards "Public Transportation Service Quality Improvement Project in İETT with the large-scale Intelligent Transportation Systems was awarded the first prize in the municipal category. IETT, which has reached the finals in two categories with the… Site Management System unda and iki Improving the Service Quality in Public Transport with Intelligent Transportation Systems ”, has made the i
- Recycling Facility for End-of-Life Tires Established 21/04/2014 Recycling Facility for End-of-Life Tires Established: The facility has been developed to fully recycle tires with end-of-life tires that have serious human and environmental damage. The plant, which was developed with the support of TÜBİTAK, started to export. NET PLASMAK company, operating in Istanbul, has developed a facility that recycles end-of-life tires (TSS). Semih Ulusan, the manager of NET PLASMAK, who provided information about the facility, said that they both reduce the use of raw materials and prevent the damages they cause to the environment and human health. Ulusan stated that they developed the ÖTL recycling plant as a result of a one-year R & D work with the support of TUBITAK (TUBITAK) about TL 200 thousand. the OTL ...
- Karaköy Tünel Station Recycling Exhibition Opened 11/06/2018 Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations General Directorate (IETT) "Zero Waste Project" organized in the scope of the competition made from recyclable waste products were presented to the view in Karaköy Tünel. Product design competition from recyclable wastes was organized by IETT as part of World Environment Day and Environmental Protection Week. In the competition, metal artifacts such as scrap collection equipment, suspension bellows and air-conditioning gas cylinders, wooden pallet wastes from table, metal waste repair kits, decorative decorative items from halogen bulbs, old tires and metal wastes and decorative coffee tables. Total 24 works in the competition with different projects, Karaköy Tunel Toplam
- Tender Announcement: Emergency Response Container will be Purchased (Container Included 66 Pen Material) 16/04/2013 Emergency Response Container will be Purchased (Container Included 66 Pen Material) General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE Purchase of emergency response containers. (66 pen material including container) will be procured under open procurement procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 46871 1-Administration a) Address: Station Street 1 58030 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462237677 c) E-mail Address: 4bolgeihalekomisyonu @ tcdd. gov.tr ç) Internet address where the tender document can be seen g
- Gerçek International Smart Cities Conference Akıllı in Ankara 25/05/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, municipalities with smart city applications, easier and more efficient, efficient, economic cooperation, although they are in cooperation, where the infrastructure service in some of the municipalities entered into a stifling attitude, stating, "Ministry of Environment and Urbanization by making the necessary arrangements in legislation , municipalities will be forced to comply with the legislation. " said. Arslan, the Public Technology Platform (KTP) at the opening of the International Conference on Smart Cities organized by ATO Congresium, the rapid development of technology in all areas of life led to change, he said. The world population is rapidly increasing, from the agricultural economy to the industrial economy with the transition from rural to urban hızla
- International Smart Cities Conference in Konya 26/05/2017 Konya was mentioned at the International Conference on Smart Cities: In the International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform, Konya Metropolitan Municipality's mobile applications were presented with the examples of Smart Transport. The International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform (KTP) was held in Ankara. Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, President of TÜBİTAK Dr. Ahmet Arif Ergin, United Nations Development Program Representative in Turkey, Claudio Tomasi and Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) President Ömer Fatih Sayan also attended. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Information Technology j Transition to Smart Cities: Preparation and Strategies una
- 1. International Intelligent Transport Systems Conference Begins 20/04/2018 Bandırma Onyedi Eylul University was appointed as a specialized university by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK) in the field of intelligent transportation systems. 19-21 was the first international study in this field. International Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems ''. Rector of Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University Dr. The conference started with the opening speech of Süleyman Özdemir, in the section on protocol speeches, Erol Yanar, Chairman of Smart Transportation Systems Association (AUSDER), Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality of Balıkesir Yavuz Subaşı and Bandırma Governor Günhan Writer. At the end of their speeches, Rector Prof. Dr. By Süleyman Özdemir, plaque and Bandırma ship Öz
- TCDD at International Intelligent Transport Systems Summit 07/03/2019 Turkey is also a member of the State Railways found in Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (Ausdem) "I. International Intelligent Transportation Systems Summit Tekn Opening Ceremony, Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan was honored by 06 March 2019 on Wednesday in Information and Communication Technologies Authority. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, who mentioned that TCDD opened a stand and TCDD General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun, said that the technological developments in the last century have affected the world very radically. … 2023 roadmap created ve Over time, communication is common to all types and stages of transportation “
- International Award for Qatansiz Tram Application 24/04/2017 International Award for Qatansiz Tram Application: The catenary work on the Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line, built by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality, won an award in the Public Transport Projects Competition under the UITP World Public Transport Summit, the largest event in the world's public transportation area. Konya Metropolitan Municipality by Aladdin-Justice Rail Line for the first time applied katanersiz tram operation in Turkey, won the award in the international arena. Konya Mayor Tahir Akyurek, Mevlana Culture Valley passing through the Alaaddin-Adliye line in order to be compatible with the historical fabric of the city, stating that there were no poles and wires in the historical region, the opening of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ş
- International Award for Konya's Catalan Tram Application 22/05/2017 Konya Katanersiz Tram Applications International Awards: Konya Metropolitan Municipality by Aladdin-Justice Rail Line in for the first time applied katanersiz tram work in Turkey, the world's largest association in the public transportation field UITP International public transport projects in the first place by the Public Transport Union was awarded. The catenary tramways serving on the Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line built by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality were awarded in the international arena. International Public Transport Summit and Fair of UITP International Public Transport Association, which is the largest association of the world in the field of public transportation, was held in Montreal, Canada. General from the Metropolitan Municipality of Konya vey
- Kardemir was awarded the v Global Quality, Excellence and Ideal Performance Award Lay at the International Quality Summit 25/08/2017 Kardemir received the "Global Quality, Excellence and Ideal Performance Award" in the fields of Quality and Excellence by the France-based Otherways Management Association Club-Paris (OMAC). OMAC is an organization that aims to establish and consolidate relations between countries on the issues of management and communication at international level, and also aims to coordinate the relations between the members in the fields of quality management, leadership, innovation, marketing management, technology and human resources management. The 15 33 award ceremony, held in different categories every year and held in 40.si this year, is organized by 24.
- International Award to Istanbul Airport 22/05/2019 Istanbul Airport received the 'Special Achievement Award Üstün in the category of Üstün Superior Innovation Leisure in the Leisure Lifestyle Awards of Global Traveler, one of the most prestigious publications of the tourism sector in the world. Turkey opened a new door in the world Istanbul Airport, the US-based global access; Awarded by Global Traveler, a monthly travel magazine that reaches consumers who travel frequently, experience luxury, premium travel and accommodation. 16 May At the award ceremony held at Sofitel West Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles on May 2019, Istanbul Airport won the Special Achievement Award in the category of 'Outstanding Innovation'. IGA Corporate Communications Director Gokhan Sengul received the award on behalf of Istanbul Airport. Global Traveler…
- Smart Ticket Alliance joins 10 country more 02/07/2014 The 10 country joined the Smart Ticket Alliance: Europe Two years ago, in February 2012, five members of the EU signed a Memorandum of Understanding to implement the Smart Ticketing Alliance. These members are ITSO, UK; VdV, Germany; AFIMB, France; Calypso Network Association, France; UITP, international groups. The objective was to improve the inter-country use of Smart Tickets based on the principles set out by the Intergovernmental Employee Ticket Management (IFM) in the EU-IFM Project funded by the European Commission and to cooperate in the development of contactless bank cards and NFC-enabled devices, particularly mobile phones. Now…
- Common intelligence for intelligent transportation systems 28/10/2016 The common reason for intelligent transportation systems: IETT discussed the T Intelligent Transport Systems konferans with a common intelligence conference. The opening speech of the AK Party deputy Erzurum deputy. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı'nın conference, IETT General Manager Arif Emecen'in planned and planned to implement the smart transportation systems began with the presentation began. Emphasizing that smart transportation systems mean both efficiency and security. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, "I will follow the results of this meeting and I will do the necessary for coordination with different institutions," he said. IETT discussed the 'Intelligent Transportation Systems' with a common mind conference. Opening speech, Parliament, Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism Açılış
- Governor Sahin Launches World Smart Cities Fair 2017 16/05/2017 Governor Sahin opened the World Smart Cities Fair 2017: Istanbul International Mayor Kadir Topbaş and Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baracli at the opening of the international organization hosted at the Halic Congress Center also joined. Speaking at the program held at the Haliç Congress Center, Governor Vasip Şahin said, en I want to express my pleasure to meet you at the şehir World Cities Expo Istanbul ği which brings together the ideas and experts that will guide our cities in smart cities and bring together the experts in Istanbul; love our guests from abroad and abroad misafir
- City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... 25/05/2017 City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... Intelligent Transportation Systems Society Ausdem is, 'Intelligent Transport Index of Cities' work for the first time in the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair told the industry representatives. 24-26 Intertraffic Istanbul 2017, which was held at Istanbul Expo Center between May and 9. The International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair offers a comprehensive conference and workshop program for exhibitors and visitors. In the context of Intertraffic Istanbul Activities 24 is the first working group of the Smart Transport Systems Association (AUSDER) on May, 2015. For the first time outside the Association Platform US
- Sivas Municipality's Smart Stop Project Grant Support 12/07/2018 Sivas Municipality 'Smart Stop' project ORAN'dan 400 thousand pounds was awarded a grant. An important step was taken by the Sivas Municipality Transportation Services Department in order to expand the 'Smart Stop' project, which was implemented in the city center last year, in the neighborhoods. The application for the smart stops, including information screens, smart phone and disabled vehicle charging stations, data matrix and many technological innovations such as' Where is My Bus' 'was accepted by the Central Anatolia Development Agency. 150 thousand pounds for the new stop in total 709 thousand pounds budget project is expected to be covered by the 400 thousand lira ORAN. Successful…
- 10 Thousand Lira Award for the Most Beautiful Frame of the Eastern Express 04/06/2019 Photo contest is hosted by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ under the auspices of Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. Applications for the X Tam O An ”Eastern Express National Photography Contest, which will take place on the route between Ankara and Kars, started at 2 May 2019. Applications 21 will continue until June. This year the competition will be held in the second, the first one 10 thousand pounds, the second one 7 thousand pounds, the third one will be rewarded a thousand pounds 5. In the competition, the three nominees will receive 3'er thousand pounds. The photographs taken on the Eastern Express route will be evaluated in the competition erg