Yüksek Ankara High Speed Train Station LE received LEED Gold certificate, which is the most prestigious green building certification of the world, organized by American Green Buildings Association (USGBC).
Since its design in the 2013 and LEED Gold certification goals with the road leading Ankara High Speed Rail Station project design, fulfill many different requirements of LEED certification in taking steps to construction and commissioning LEED-CS (Core and Shell) category "Gold" rating awarded with it and Turkey became the first LEED certified railway station. The project also in Turkey with nominal 2019, most LEED-certified buildings in Europe also contributed to the rise in the number 1 statistics.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eurasia Tunnel awarded LEED Gold Certificate 26/07/2017 Eurasia Tunnel, which connects Asia and Europe with the two-story highway tunnel passing under the sea floor for the first time, provides fast, economic, safe, comfortable and environmentally friendly transportation services between the two continents. The Operation and Maintenance Building of the American Green Buildings Council (USGBC has been awarded LEED Gold Certificate. LEED, granted to energy and environmentally friendly structures, is considered the most prestigious green building certificate in the world. Avrasya Tunnel, which is an example with its advanced technology and advanced engineering product holistic project as well as its environmental sensitivity, is a respected environmental certificate.
- Where is Ankara High Speed Train Station? How to get to Ankara High Speed Train Station? 30/10/2016 Where is Ankara High Speed Train Station? : Flights started at Ankara High Speed Train Station today. Where is Ankara High Speed Train Station, built to carry millions of people? How to get to Ankara High Speed Train Station It is possible to reach Ankara High Speed Train Station by means of municipal buses, public buses and minibus lines using the route of Ankaray Tandoğan Station, Ankara Metro Sıhhiye Station, Celal Bayar Boulevard and Hipodrom Street. There are 3 platforms and six railway lines at the station, where 50 million passengers are expected to serve 15 million passengers a day in the first place. New High Speed Station…
- TULOMSAS receives TSI certificate for Eanoss type freight wagon 21/04/2016 The contractor, received the certificate for the TS Eanoss type wagon: Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) has received TSI certificate for Eanoss type freight wagon. In the statement made on the subject, the freight and passenger transportation of railways, the operation of the international railway lines of freight wagons operating in order to ensure the continuous and safe operation of the work is continuing to be specified, "Eanoss type freight wagons for the Operational Technical Conditions of Mutual Operability certification by an internationally authorized auditing institution As a result of tests carried out jointly with the inspections and the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at Istanbul Technical University net
- Receives TSI Certificate to VA-KO SGNSS Type Freight Car 16/05/2016 Receives TSI Certificate to VA-KO SGNSS Type Freight Car: VAKO YükVagon Konteyner San. Tic. Inc. Agency, by signing an important step in opening up to Europe, the first TSI is certified in the private sector with the quality of container wagons took SGNSS wagon type certificate in Turkey. SGNSS type wagon low tare weight, high loading capacity and 10 ', 20', 30 'and 40' worth of the advantages of using different types of containers both in Europe and also VAKO which aims to bring the sound in Turkey, in the railroad sector He signaled that he would continue to make a difference. VAKO, working with the German DEKRA Rail Nobo company during the certification process, is in the process of Nob
- Argü Receives ECM Certificate 15/06/2016 Argü has been awarded an ECM Certificate: In accordance with a regulation added at the XTIF-2013 within the COTIF, it has become a requirement to have an ECM assigned to wagons in the international operability of freight wagons. With the ECM certificate no longer get Arg track of all the maintenance and overhaul of wagons in Europe and Turkey, management, revision, will be able to undertake the repair and maintenance.
- Kardemir Receives Authorized Liability Certificate from Ministry of Customs and Trade 25/08/2017 As a result of his application to the Ministry of Customs and Trade, Mr. Kardemir has been entitled to obtain an Authorized Responsibility Certificate given to only large and reliable institutions in our country (in order to benefit from the rights and facilities provided by the authorized mandate status of the 4458 numbered Customs Law under the 5 / A article) . East Marmara Customs and Trade Regional Directorate from certificates of the CEO before the ceremony for the delivery of our Ercument Unal and Purchasing Manager Harun Cebeci, Regional Director Moses AYDEMİR, Deputy Regional Director Aladdin VIRGO, Branch Manager Semra Polat and Trade Facilitation Branch Chief Kadir War with the farmers , Authorized Obligation Certificate miş
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Gold Line Tram Line Opened at the Charlottede 16/07/2015 . Gold Line X Tram Line Opened in Charlottede: The Gold Line tram line 14 in Charlotte, USA opened in July. The new line between Time Warner Cable Arena and the Health Presbyterian Medical Center has a length of 1 and an 6 bus stop. 15 was planned to be used at times when the peaks were dense. Citizens will benefit from free 20: 06-00: 23 on weekdays, 00: 08-00: 24 on Saturday and free of charge on this line between the 00: 09-00: 19 hours on Sunday. The construction of the line was started in 00 and the total cost was recorded as 2012 million dollars. Hatt
- Completing the 'Gold Line' Line in Los Angeles 09/03/2016 Completing the 'Gold Line' Line in Los Angeles: Approaching the end of the Gold Line light rail line in Los Angeles, USA. Finally 5 March on a new line between East Pasadena and Azusa opened a new line of 18,3. With the opening of the Los Angeles Department of Transportation President Mark Ridley-Thomas, many attended the event. There are new 6 units on the line. The line continues until San Gabriel Valley. Even 12 min is done once. 14000 is expected to be used by people around the daily cost of the line was 1,1 billion dollars. What is required for the new line Yap
- Significant Success Has Been Signed in Doha Metro Gold Line Project 27/07/2016 Another important success was achieved in the Doha Metro Gold Line Project: In the Doha Metro Gold Line Project, the 20 million man / hour was passed without any accidents and injuries. In this large engineering project, the goal of lar zero accident proj has been achieved with the success of all employees in taking their roles and responsibilities and using the right training and resources efficiently in the working environment where the OHS issues are respected at the highest level. We would like to congratulate all our employees and wish them success