Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone Connection Line Construction Tender Result
2019 / 121857 with the limit value of 16.430.751,90 TL and the approximate cost of 22.840.689,91 TL of the Turkish State Railways Directorate (TCDD). + MELIKŞAH ENERGY INC. joint venture. The 18 company, which participated in the tender, submitted a bid below the limit value.
The tender is to combine the conventional line on the curve to the east of the Malıköy Station as a variant of the variant, the second route of the station and the station 2. The junction line for the capital OSB, which departs from the road, includes Construction-3650 m- (infrastructure - superstructure - electrification) works. The duration of the work is 300 (three hundred) calendar days from the place delivery.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Procurement Notice: Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone 03/05/2019 Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone Const. Line General Directorate General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (TCDD) General Directorate of Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone Const. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2019-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD General Directorate of Purchasing and Warehouse Control Department Anafartalar Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi No: 121857 1 Anafartalar Mah. ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3 / 06330 / 3123090515 - 4111 IN
- Nazilli Organized Industrial Zone Environment Road Lighting 28/03/2014 Nazilli Organized Industrial Zone Environmental Road Lighting was carried out: Approaching the end of the Industrial Road, which passes through the Yeni Sanayi neighborhood and from there to Bozdoğan road, lighting poles were planted in the middle refuges of the road. While the works on the Organized Ring Road with the approximate cost of 6 Million TL continued at full speed, the works of Nazilli Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs and Aydem were completed by using XLPE cables in the overhead line on the Highways. Nazilli Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs, the total length of one thousand 563 meters, the Organized Perimeter 40 meters at intervals of two ediy
- Gaziantep Organized Industrial Zone - GATEM and Küsget rail line will be constructed by State Railways 18/06/2012 Mayor Asim Guzelbey, "20 a World Leaders Summit held annually in Turkey's duty to represent the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality was given to us," he said. Giving information about the underpass in front of the university at the entrance of Karatas Guzelbey, the work continues at a great pace and aim to complete the study before the Feast of Ramadan was passed. Güzelbey voyaged that they will organize the Şehreküstü Intersection as soon as the lower passage ends, said: em 2013 will be a busy year in terms of the municipality. . Organized industrial Zone,…
- Rail Systems Organized Industrial Zone Establishment Important for the Region 27/04/2012 In Sakarya, we evaluated TÜVASAŞ and Eurotem related works with our Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım in Ankara, Sakarya deputies, Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, deputy, governor and mayors. What is important here is the interest of our nation for our country. The establishment of the Rail Systems Organized Industrial Zone in Sakarya will make a significant contribution to the sustainable development of the region and the country. Rail systems and rail systems will bring huge gains to Sakarya and the country as the localization of the supplier industry and its area of expertise with innovative and competitive understanding. Due to the fact that the 50 of the percentages of production is required to be domestic, Sakarya's most advantageous province and attraction center in the production of wagons, EMU and DMU yüzde
- AK Party deputies in Kayseri investigated the Incesu Organized Industrial Zone 18/11/2012 AK Party deputies in Kayseri Ahmet Öksüzkaya and İsmail Tamer, Incesu Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) in the inspection of the loading unloading station found. Öksüzkaya and Tamer, Incesu Organized Industrial Zone Chairman of the Board Halit Özkaya, Deputy Chairman Zekeriya Karayol and Regional Director Cemal Oğuzhan received information about the region. Lawmakers, the Incesu Organized Industrial Zone, Kayseri-Adana highway and the railway line is reminded of the border, this is an advantage, he said. Deputies, the station will be installed in the region through the transportation of products produced by rail transport costs will be reduced. Source: www.haberler.com
- Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to be Established in Sivas 11/03/2016 Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone will be Established in Sivas: Sivas Governor Bilen Barut announced the establishment of "Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone" in the city. Gunpowder, said in the 1950'li years Sivas and the country's economy as the locomotive of the railway investments until the 2000'ye lost years of great blood, he said. 850 in the 2 hectare square at the Iron and Steel Factory site for the old days of Sivas, which is the UM Railway City ekt with the investments in the first years of the Republic. In this context, Barut said that an organized industrial zone was set up and within this scope, the 5 million 203 thousand 141 square meters of immovable assets within the boundaries of the Sivas Iron and Steel Factory Endüstri
- Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to Invest 16/02/2017 Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to Invest: Sivas Governor Davut Gül met with businessmen who will invest in Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone. In addition to Governor Davut Gül, Tudemsas General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan, Provincial Special Administration General Secretary Mehmet Nebi Kaya and businessmen attended the meeting organized in Sivas Provincial Special Administration Council Meeting Hall. Before the meeting, businessmen introduced themselves and gave information about the sector they would invest in. Speaking at the meeting, Gul continued the process in the second organized industrial zone, said: "We wanted to explain the work in progress, as well as about you."
- Signatures for Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone 29/06/2018 Sivas's 40 annual dream and 40 signed a infrastructure contract for the infrastructure construction of Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone, which will provide employment for a thousand people. Governor of Sivas Governor Hasan Canpolat Hall at the signing ceremony; Governor Davut Gül, Sivas Deputy Mehmet Habib Soluk, Mayor Sami Aydın, General Secretary of Sivas Province Mr. Mehmet Nebi Kaya, TSO President Mustafa Eken, OSB Manager Bekir Sıtkı Eminoğlu will carry out the infrastructure works ÖZ ER-KA Construction Inc. firm responsible Tuğrul Çelik found. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Governor Davut Gül stated that the organized industrial zones are 3 partners in each province.
- TCDD Kars Logistics Center will be organized and made to small industrial site 12/07/2013 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be realized by the General Directorate, the new developments related to the tender of the Kars Logistics Center were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project was completed for 2012 investment program. Authorities, the logistics center Organized and Small Industrial Site on an area of 500 acres recorded. In the coming days, the tender preparation work will be started for the project will be announced this year. The project is expected to be around 45-50 million liras. At Kars Logistics Center; 8 pieces railway line reaching the warehouse area, 5 pieces railway line in bonded area, 9 warehouse warehouse (148.752 m2) asına
- Railway Line to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone 30/03/2013 Railway Line to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone A new railway line was built in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone and a meeting was organized in the Organized Industrial Zone to create a loading and unloading terminal. Governor Murat Koca, Deputy Governor Deputy Governor Muammer Balcı, TCDD 6. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, Highways 3. District Manager Mahmut Yıldız, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of Karaman Organized Industrial Zone Süreyya Peker, TCDD 6. Regional Directorate Load Manager Abdullah Karaturna, Karaman Municipality Development and Urban Planning Manager Süleyman Aşkan, Special Provincial Administration Secretary General M. Salih Baldız, Karaman DDY Garage Manager Bölge
- Railway network in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone 28/01/2014 Railway network to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone: OSB1ye railway network It is reported that a railway network will be built in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone. In the statement made by OSB Directorate, "Exports from Karaman Organized Industrial Zone are increasing every year. Considering the difficulties in transportation to foreign markets and ports, one of the most important problems facing our exports is seen as logistic. Establishing a logistic site within the region together with the Karaman Organized Region and State Railways in order to transport our exported products to the ports and markets faster, cheaper and safer tad
- Hook students in TAYSAD organized industrial zone (Photo Gallery) 21/05/2015 Hook students in TAYSAD organized industrial zone: With the contributions of Kanca AS, one of the leading companies in the forging sector, KTU Surmene Abdullah Kanca Vocational High School students and instructors organized a technical trip to TAYSAD Organized Industrial Zone on 15-16 May 2015. Located in TOSB trip has become a tradition in our technical issues and Honda, which ranks among the leading organizations in Turkey, EKU Brake, Hascelik, Genghis machine, Schneider Electric and hook Inc. The students who visited the companies learned the application and the subtleties of the many subjects they saw in the courses. Students who learn the production process of a car in Honda company, then switch to EKU Fren am
- Bozok Organized Industry Approved by the Ministry 20/01/2017 Bozok Organized Industry was approved by the Ministry: Bozok Organized Industrial Zone (OIZ), which is planned to be built between Yozgat and Sorgun, was approved by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology. Yozgat and Yerköy 150 hectare area in an OSB, Yerköy district in the 56 hectare area indicating that a second OSB Kaleseramik firm stating that the Dormitory Yurtnaç, es Yozgat-Sorgun between the 150 hectares of the area under the name of Bozok Organized Industrial Zone 3. The OIZ establishment protocol was approved by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology and gained legal personality. OS The Governor of Bozok stated that the construction of the infrastructure of the OIZ is considered by the use of credit from the ministry ok
- Burulaş wants to carry factory workers in Organized Industrial Zones 30/01/2017 In the second step of the agreement of Burulaş with Türk Metal, we have to carry the factory services with Bursaray without getting into the city traffic. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe'nin constantly in the Organized Industrial Zones of the workers' services to the city traffic is not stepping into the idea of entering the step. The biggest step was to give Loyalty Cards to the members of the biggest trade union Türk Metal. Although yapıl Services are concerned with the factory management, the work for the second step is carried out. Accordingly, acak Service vehicles will be operated between factories and Bursaray Organized Industrial Station. Workers who will enter the city center by metro will be able to reach the places they want with the integration of tram and bus. Source: Ahmet Emin:
- Rize Organized Industrial Zone 19/07/2017 Rize Organized Industrial Zone: Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry Assembly Members made a visit to Rize Organized Industrial Zone. Rize Organized Industrial Zone Manager Hasan Günal, Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman of the Board of Directors Şaban Aziz Karamehmetoğlu and Chamber of Parliament Speaker Ömer Faruk Ofluoğlu and the representatives of the companies who invest in Rize Organized Industrial Zone. Rize Organized Industrial Zone Manager Hasan Günal, 550 bin m2 built on the land of the Organized Industrial Zone 270 bin m2 area on the factory construction, he said. Two factory parcels İki
- Gediz Duble Road Extends to Organized Industrial Zone 29/09/2010 In the Gediz district of Kütahya, it has been reported that the construction of a double road will be extended to the bottom of the Gediz Organized Industrial Zone (GOSB). The road between Gediz and Kütahya towards the direction of Gediz-Eskigediz has been improved by twisting the winding road into a double road, while all the drivers are satisfied, while the Gediz Organized Industrial Zone on the Gediz-Uşak Highway is transformed into a dual road. Gediz Mayor Mehmed Ali Saraoğlu, 20 years since the people of the city full of cornering tired road curves to meet the modern road standards, he said. According to the double road project that provides Gediz city crossing, the road that ends under the Industrial Site G
- 'İskenderun İhtisas Logistics Organized Industrial Zone' is being established 27/01/2012 The Logistics Master Plan Introduction Meeting was held at the Hatay Governor Tayfur Sökmen Meeting Hall with the participation of the Minister of Justice Sadullah Ergin. Hatay Governor M.Celalettin Lekesiz, AK Party Hatay deputies Orhan Karasayar, Mehmet Onturk, Haci Bayram Turkoglu, Adem Yesildag, CHP Hatay Deputies Refik Eryilmaz, Hasan Akgol, M. Ali Ediboglu, Iskenderun Governor Ali Ihsan Su, Antakya Mayor Assoc. Dr. Lütfü Savaş, Vice Rector of Mustafa Kemal University Dr. Ali Koç, Chairman of the Provincial Assembly Mehmet Gülen, Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration Muhittin Şahin and Secretary General of DOĞAKA Erdoğan Serdengeçti, Antakya and İskenderun Chamber of Industry Ali
- Inegöl Organized Industrial junction tender offers were collected 17/07/2014 KGM 14. Regional Inegol Organized Industrial crossroads tender proposals were collected on Highways (KGM) 14. The proposals for the tender of inin Inegöl Organized Industrial Junction Construction in Bursa - İnegöl Road ize which will be realized by the Regional Directorate were collected on 08 July 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 16.810.218,30 pounds, the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids (TL) as follows: 1. Alsa Transport Construction 9.079.829 2. Burkay Mining Construction 9.194.244 3. Jaffa Construction 9.422.572 4. Tezlioglu Construction 9.996.046 5. Dörtyol Construction - Hasyol Construction 10.098.724 6. Arslanlar Construction 10.418.719 7. Dogusan Construction 10.684.708 8. DMR construction 10.719.361 9. DM
- Diyarbakır-Mazıdağı Railway Const. Line Construction Work 27/09/2018 Diyarbakır-mazıdağı (mardin) Railway Suspension Line Construction Work As a result of the tender 2017 / 665245 XICL X TL 307.109.631,57 TL and 384.733.748,00 TL cost approx. the company is a single and the tender given the 6 TL offer EDERAY İNŞAAT TAAH. SINGING. AND TRADE. Inc. + İMAJ INFRASTRUCTURE TOP CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND TRADING INC. + METALEKS CONSTRUCTION SAN. AND TRADE. Inc. joint venture. The tender covers approximately 380.615.821,58 km railway infrastructure and superstructure construction between Diyarbakır-Mazıdağı (Mardin). The duration of the work is yer
- Superstructure of Biçerova-Nemport Refuse Line 17/01/2019 Construction and Maintenance of Biçerova Station 1 and 2 Container Stock Area, Maintenance, Rehabilitation and Highway Construction and Superstructure of Biçerova-nemport Intersection Line Work of State Railways Operation 3. 2018 firm bid for the tender, maintenance, rehabilitation and road construction of Biçerova Station 676379 and 9.127.811,09 Container Stock Field with 12.807.437,17 / 1 TL and 2 TL cost approx. and with the 44 TL bid given by the tender according to the final results, OPENALIN ALTYAPI SAN. TIC. LTD. ŞTİ + HAKAN KARABULUT has won a joint venture. Tender ...
- Nenek-Şefaatli Railway Line and Tüpraş Connection 12/03/2019 Nenek-Şefaatli Inter-Line Line and Tüpraş Concentration Line Electrolyser Construction Work As a Result of Procurement of the Turkish State Railways Administration Directorate (TCDD) 2019 / 26595 KİK with a limit value of 55.020.131,98 TL and the cost of 66.201.971,85 TL between Nenek-Şefaatli Line Section and Tüpraş 2 company has made a bid for the di Isi Isi Isi TEKN tender and it has been announced that ULTRA TEKNOLOJİ SAN. AND TRADE. Inc. + EMRERAY CONSTRUCTION ENERGY SAN. TIC. LTD. Sti. joint venture. The tender covers the construction of conventional single-line railway electrification with approx. 69.903.895,57 km length. Time of work…
- Superstructure of the Biçerova Nemport Refuse Line 28/03/2019 Construction of Biçerova Station 1 and 2 Container Stock Field, Maintenance, Rehabilitation and Highway Construction and Construction of Biçerova-Nemport Conveyance Line Tender Result TCDD 3. 2018 company has made a bid for the construction, maintenance, rehabilitation and highway construction of the Biçerova Station 676379 and 12.807.437,17 Container Stock Area with the cost of 1 / 2 KİK of 43 / 9.219.880,00 RCC for the XNUMX / XNUMX RCC. According to the results of the auction with the offer of XNUMX TL Infrastructure Industry and Trade Limited Company + Hakan Karabulut Karabulut Construction Business son
- Second industrial zone in Polatli 10/07/2012 POLATLI Chamber of Commerce Organized Industrial Zone President Hasan Benli, the county's second industrial basin was formed and began to sell parcels, he said. Benli stated that they have allocated the first industrial parcel to RK Railways Technology Inc. and they have realized the tender for the energy transmission line of the region. Benli stated that they carried out the energy transmission line tender from the substation in Beylikköprü to 740 thousand liras and added: nak Our teams work fast to give energy to the region. The transmission line will cross the railway line through the high speed train line. Our goal is to bring electricity to the region for our investors to start production as soon as possible. OSB land is parallel to Eskişehir road.
- Black Sea's New Industrial and Commercial Zone 'Filyos Valley Project' 26/04/2019 Sultan II. The dream of Abdulhamid Khan, the 140 annual Filyos Project is under way. 12 expected to provide employment for thousands of people Filyos Project will be completed this year, Turkey's gateway to the Black Sea. 25 million tons with a capacity of Turkey's largest planned as the third port of Filyos Port Project, to ease the burden of the Marmara Sea ports and throat, to relieve road and rail logistics in the Sea of Marmara on the other hand Central Asia and the Black Sea to the South through our rail network of outsourced trade and the Middle East to reach. The project is an important trade and industrial center and logistic base of the region.
- YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project approved by TCDD Board of Directors 19/01/2012 YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project was approved by TCDD Board of Directors The first step was taken in Ankara-Bursa High Speed Train Project. The tender for the first stage of the project was completed and approved by the TCDD Board of Directors. The tender for the construction of the 75 kilometer part of the project between Bursa and Yenişehir was won by YSE Yapı Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. After the project is completed, travel time between Ankara and Bursa will be reduced to 393 hours. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, 170 of the project between the Bursa-Yenişehir kilometers for the infrastructure works, 2,5 company, 75'i was qualified. Among the 18 companies who received the qualification, the most appropriate bid is X