Today in the morning between Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line, the side of the broken cable burned the train.
Söğütlüçeşme stop in the train stated that there were no passengers, four times before the cable was learned.
2018 9 people died 86 people were injured in the investigation of the high-speed train disaster in Ankara-Istanbul line, this incident, "Neglected in the control of the lines are experiencing neglect? (T24)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- He lit both himself and the car with the fire he had lit to warm up 07/12/2013 He burned both himself and the wagon with the fire he had lit to warm up: In Samsun, İsmail Ç. 1 was wounded when the wagon grasped as a result of firing a fire in a section close to a freight train car. 1 was injured in a cargo train car in the evening hours in Samsun. The incident occurred in the evening in the freight train car of the State Railways located in the back of the Atatürk Cultural Center in the province of Ilkadim. According to information obtained, Ismail Ç. (55), near the connection section of the wagon fired fire to warm up. The wagon caught fire with a burning fire. With the notification of the citizens in the vicinity of the Metropolitan Municipality fire crews from the scene, vatandaş
- Breaking Rope on Bay Bridge dismantled by Japanese Team 07/05/2015 The Bay Bridge was dismantled by the Japanese Team: The ropes hanging out to the sea after the break of one of the ropes on the İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge was dismantled by special teams brought from Japan by the company that undertook the construction. Following the rupture of one of the catwalk (cat) ropes on the Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge, the ropes hanging in front of the Dilovası pillar were dismantled by special teams brought from Japan by the construction company. All cat assemblies on both lines were removed, new line shooting was started. The Bay Transitional Bridge was dismantled and the cat way disrupted. The contractor is also responsible for the suicide Yüklen
- The Spark of the Train Burned the Field 24/07/2015 Sparks of the Train Burned the Field: Eskişehir after a spark allegedly emerged from a train burned the field of 200 acres. In Eskişehir after a spark allegedly emerged from a train 200 acres of land burned. According to the information received, Beylikova district Uzunburun neighborhood in the SG's machinist to make the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) started the fire started 200-acre farm, which trains the case n.ö.'y belonging stubble after sparks from the rail. 110 fire crews received the notice of the fire came to the scene as soon as the fire intervened. The fire was put under control in a short time.
- Broken electrical wires disrupted YHT flights 15/06/2016 Breaking electrical wires disrupted YHT flights: Bilecik, due to severe winds due to high-speed train catenary line of electric wires break off, intermittent interruption of the electric wires in Bilecik, due to severe winds, high-speed train (YHT) 1,5 hours due to interruption Bilgen Gar Chief Cihan Dayangac said that, near the town of Bayirk, due to the strong wind in the high-voltage line cut off the electricity wires, YHT catenary line fell on the day. noted.
- 1.NYY Cable, 2.Termal Camera, 3.Mobile Center Satellite Tracking System, 4.Fiber Optical Cable Gauge, 5.Frequency Wattmeter Tender 07/07/2012 TENDER REPRESENTATIVE REGION OFFICE 5.BÖLG goods and services Procurement Commission TENDER REPRESENTATIVE ÜZEYİR ÜLKER TENDER ADDRESS TCDD 5.BÖLG A MANAGEMENT / MALATYA PHONE AND FAX NO 0 422 212 48 00 / 4118 0 422 212 48 16 Ad Date 02 / 07 / 2012 TENDER DATE AND TIME 24 / 07 / 2012 CLOCK: 14: 00 SPECIFICATION FOR 50, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE K.İ.K. 19. ARTICLE OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE SUBJECT OF THE TENDER MATERIAL PURCHASE FILE NUMBER 2012 / 83710 ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS email@example.com PRESS TO SEE AND DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATION