Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Kabaoğlu District of Izmit district by Prof.Dr. The pedestrian overpass built on Baki Komsuoğlu Street is the production of steel reinforcement. The overpass will allow the TÜRGEV dormitory located on the street and the locals to cross the street safely.
70 TON STEEL MANUFACTURING IS USED
As part of the overpass construction work, steel foot arms are now in place. In total, 70 ton steel was used in the pedestrian overpass and the main body floor was placed and the bridge was formed. In addition, the installation of overpass bridge towers has been completed.
Kabaoğlu Neighborhood Baki Komsuoğlu Street on the overpass to be made in front of the TÜRGEV dormitory, will be double-lift. The overpass will be 34 in length, 3 in width and 6.25 in height from the road. The modern overpass will eliminate the shortage of pedestrian transportation to the region, and students and local people will not experience problems arising from seasonal conditions after the completion of the project work.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transportation in Kocaeli with Quality 04/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to innovate for comfortable and quality travel in public transportation services. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality carries out public transportation services. drivers went into the wheel with new, uniform clothes. Drivers in uniform suits passengers, respondents said they received nice responses. According to the new application, drivers will continue their duties with blue epaulet white short sleeve shirts with summer dress. Transportation with new costume applicationPark A.Ş. quality and comfortable service, reflects passengers. GUEST ORIENTED SERVICE Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, TransportationPark A.Ş. has implemented a uniform suit for the bus drivers. b
- Inter-district transportation will be safer in Manisa 27/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, connecting the Saruhanli and Gölmarmara district 15 began maintenance and repair work on the kilometer road. After the filling work, hot asphalt work will be done on the road, transportation between the two districts will be more secure and comfortable. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which works to provide the best service to the citizens of Manisa with a productive understanding of municipality, has taken the connection between Saruhanlı and Gölmarmara district. The Metropolitan Municipality which started filling works on the existing road will then perform hot asphalt works. Following the works carried out, Saruhanli Muhtarlik Issa Branch Director Aybars Ozbilgin eden Filling work in the first stage of the works Yürüt
- Manisa continues to work for safer transportation 17/06/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, on the one hand while doing maintenance and renewal work on the one hand to ensure the traffic flow in a comfortable way lane line and road line work is doing. In this context, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Saruhanlı district Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhood between the road after the concrete road work and road line work by improving the quality and safety of transportation has increased. Because of its low cost, long life and local production, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality makes concrete road application as an alternative to asphalt in road maintenance works. In this context, concrete road application was made between Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhoods by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality.…
- Level Crossing Is Safer Now 09/01/2016 Level Crossing More Safer: The uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for the Mental and Neurological Diseases was made more secure by the joint work of the State Railways of Izmir and the Municipality of Şehzadeler. Şehzadeler Mayor Ömer Faruk Çelik stated that citizens who have used the level crossing for many years will pass the gate safely now and that this level crossing becomes safer for our citizens. Hem The cooperation protocol signed between the Municipality of Şehzadeler and the İzmir Regional Directorate of State Railways and the tantan with the work carried out in the uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for Mental and Neurological Diseases.
- Iskilip crossing the city has become safer 08/07/2014 Iskilip has become more secure in the city: Iskilip Tosya State Highway in the city crossing in the city of iron railings on the edges of the construction of iron was started. Construction of iron balustrades on the edges of tea was started at the Iskilip Tosya State Highway, which is connected to Istanbul. This study on the edges of the tea, which pose a danger in the inner city passage, was brought to the completion stage in the section from the Ring Road to Pazarbaşı Bridge. It was stated that the applications for security and aesthetic purposes would continue along with the inner city and after road construction works.
- IDO will enable the residents of Bursa to have easier access to Istanbul's metro network 08/02/2014 IDO will provide easier access to Istanbul's metro network: İDO Istanbul, which launched the Kadıköy-Yenikapı-Bursa flights, offers the metro network of Istanbul to the service of the residents of Bursal. Upon the intensive demand from its passengers and the entry of Marmaray's Taksim-Yenikapı connection, 17 will launch the Kadıköy-Yenikapı-BursaHattı in February and provide easy and fast access to every point of Istanbul. With the Kadıköy-Yenikapı / Bursa flights, the residents of Bursalılar will be ensured to be included in the metro network of Istanbul through Yenikapı and Kadıköy. Since the arrival of the residents of Bursa to the city of MARMARAY and KADIKÖY-KARTAL subway ılar
- Safer transportation with iPad application from GEFCO 11/04/2014 More secure transportation with the iPad application from GEFCO: GEFCO has developed an ultra-innovative iPad application within the company in order to provide excellent quality service to its customers operating in the automotive industry. This iPad app will make it easier to install tool upload controls. Considering the operational requirements of the field employees, the application will make vehicle transportation safer. The an Installation Controller leri iPad application, developed to simplify the day-to-day work of the installation controllers, will also help teams that perform vehicle loading inspections.
- The suspension bridge on the Coruh is now safer 01/07/2014 The suspension bridge over the Coruh is now safer: In the district of Borcka of Artvin, the suspension bridge that reached the breaking point and which was closed to transportation was rebuilt and re-opened. Aslan Atan, the new mayor of the district, said that the suspension bridge on the Coruh reflects the culture of the district at the same time and that the bridge is a symbol. Together with the District Governor Şakır Öner Öztürk, the mayor Aslan Atan, along with the accompanying AK Party District Chairman Şükrü Ertürk, made observations.
- Highways will become safer 30/03/2015 Highways will become safer: The scientific research project supported by Kadir Has University aims to reduce the risks and make the highways safer by encouraging the use of heavy goods vehicles at night. Heavy and Bulk Cargo Transportation-Mobile Crane Operations Workshop brought together the representatives of the sector. At the workshop hosted by Kadir Has University, the needs and developments of the sector were discussed. Kadir Has University, supported by Kadir Has University, stated that there is a scientific preparation project. Assoc. Dr. Omar Faruk gorci of a university in Turkey for the first time, a legal ...
- Konya Ankara High Speed Train Is Now Safer 06/02/2013 Konya Ankara High Speed Train Now Safer Konya The Ankara Express Train demanded the ban on drinking alcoholic beverages and drinking on the fast train, and the sale of alcohol was stopped. New developments in the sale of drinks on the high-speed train, which has been on the agenda for a while in Konya. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by 'passengers uncomfortable' sale of alcoholic beverages on the grounds stopped. Train passengers, '' not left '' when they want alcoholic drinks in the menu of the train restaurant. TCDD officials stated that there was no alcohol ban on all flights, but ileri