The Haramain High-Speed Train Project (HHR), one of the most important railway investments undertaken by the State of Saudi Arabia, was planned to serve the Islamic world by facilitating the journeys of pilgrims, Umrah visitors and Saudi citizens. It is a high-speed railway project that connects the two sacred cities of Mecca and Medina with the 450 km railway line and includes stations (Mecca, Jeddah, KAEC, Medina).
Yapı Merkezi undertook the construction of Medina Station within the scope of Haramain High Speed Train Project and was completed successfully as soon as possible among the four stations. Due to its success in Medina Station, Yapı Merkezi was commissioned by the employer to complete the remaining works of the Jeddah station and construction works were started following the contract signed on 01 March 2018.
Yapı Merkezi is responsible for completing the construction works, performing the tests and delivering them to the operating company of the central station building of Jeddah which is one of the 4 central station building which is one of the biggest projects of the Middle East, Haramain High Speed Train Project.
25 On September 2018, a preliminary opening of the Harameyn High Speed Train Project was held with a ceremony covering the construction of the Construction Center with the incentives of King Selman Bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Jidde-Mecca-Medina high-speed train line test drive began 27/01/2017 Jidde-Medina high-speed train line test drives began: Jeddah - Mecca - Medina high-speed train project began construction of the test began 2013'de. The train, which can speed up to 330 km per hour, will be used to reduce traffic especially during the pilgrimage season. In 2013, President of Saudi Railways Organization. Cubara's 4 announced the Jeddah-Mecca-Medina high-speed train project, which will last for a year and cost 8 billion dollars. The Harameyn high-speed train project was awarded to the Saudi-Spanish Al-Shalya consortium after the tender. Jeddah - Mecca - Medina between the 160 thousand passengers, which will carry a high-speed train line in the 450 km ke
- Magic Touch to Izmir M.Kemal Boulevard 08/01/2016 İzmir M.Kemal Bulvarı'na Magic Touch. The Metropolitan Municipality, Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard during the work of the tram goes to the middle refugee temporary arrangement. Trees and shrubs will be moved from 11 to İnciraltı City Forest from January. After the finishing work is completed, the center mediterranean will be restored with the same size palm trees that are reinforced with green texture. Tramway, highway underpass, the new city square on the top and the coastal design will change the face of the boulevard. The Metropolitan Municipality, which is one of the city's main arteries, Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard under the road subway, coastal design and tram projects, due to some arrangements are made on the route. One of these arrangements is Bu
- Jeddah to connect to other regions with the new train line 27/10/2014 Jeddah will be connected to other regions with the new train line: It is reported that an 660 mile long coastal railway line has been approved to connect Jeddah city of Jeddah to Jazan region. The project, which will be carried out by the Saudi Railway Organization, is expected to further strengthen the economic, commercial and social relations between the two regions. According to local media reports, an engineering firm was signed for the feasibility study. Officials, the project cost, passenger capacity and cargo volume more reliable information will be reached, he said. It was learned that the first phase of the study was completed. The new railway line will continue along the international seaside line and reach the Criminal Economic City. Yeni
- Bursa Nostalgic Trolley 03/01/2012 In Bursa, the nostalgic tram that was put into service with the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi collided with the dolmus. In Bursa, the nostalgic tram that was put into service with the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi collided with the dolmus. The accident occurred in Gökdere Square. The nostalgic tram leading to İncirli Street paused to remove the barrier in front of him. Moving back to the front of the tram, suddenly using the 16 D 0162 plate hit the dolmus hit. Due to the accident, passengers on the tram were evacuated. While the accident was not happy injured, an investigation was launched against the incident.
- Women's Hand Was Cleaned by Highways 28/05/2014 Women's Value of Highways Clearance: Bingol, the inter-city route herbs from the women workers from Elazig are cleaned with an anchor. Highways Elazig 8. Gökçeli Construction Company, which took the tender for the cleaning done by the Regional Directorate, brought the 22 woman worker from Elazığ to Bingöl for the cleaning of the refugees on the roads. Beginning to work, women workers clean the grasses in the middle refuges of the Bingöl-Erzurum and Bingöl-Muş highway routes by anchoring them. Company officials Yakup Celik, AA correspondent, women's cleaning job better and cheaper, he said. For this reason, the women workers in their firms, Bingöl-Erzurum and Bingöl-Muş highways were awarded to Bingöl in order to carry out the Erzurum
- The woman's hand was worth the subway 25/01/2014 Woman's hand to the metro was worth: Metro's hero 21,7, which started to carry passengers for a short time, Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line, which is one of the most important transportation systems on the European side, has a difference with its technology and technical team. The 21,7-Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line, which starts to carry passengers for a short time, is one of the most important transportation systems on the European side and has a difference with its technology and technical team. The Bus Terminal-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line is one of the most important transportation systems on the European side as well as its technology, technical A
- Karşıyakaya Was The Young Hand 19/06/2014 Karşıyakaya Young Handwritten Value: The old train station, which became ineffective with the underground of İZBAN line in Karşıyaka, took on a completely different perspective with the workshop organized by Yaşar University Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Department students. In the study, where 3 students were included, various places were created in the old train station to create a difference between the educational areas for creating cultural heritage awareness and the lost property museum. 5 DIFFERENT DESIGN As one of the academicians of the Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design at Yaşar University, Assist. Assoc. Dr. In the workshop conducted by Ebru Aydeniz, Sergio Tadonnio and Rana Ballar, the 40 student was abandoned E
- Akçaray was worth the evil eye ... Tram stayed on the road 18/06/2017 Akçaray'a evil eye was ... Tram on the road remained: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and put into service yesterday by the Akçaray, due to electrical failure of the lines remained on the road. Due to a technical failure the doors were not opened and the citizens were stranded. The tram, which was opened by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli and was opened to service with yesterday's ceremony, attracted great attention from the citizens and continued its flights throughout the day. Tram, which was put into service 2.gün Yahya Skipper from Sekapark direction in front of the tram, Kocaeli Governorship failed in front of the building. The passengers were stranded on the tram for approximately 15 minutes due to the doors not being opened. With the intervention of the technical team, the doors are opened and the citizens Teknik
- Bursaray Phase II Inauguration 15/12/2011 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, although the tender was held in the last period, the Görükle Line project, which was provided with the savings of 36 savings, the Bursaray Labor Line was opened to voyages. Altepe stated that they have used the advantages of working with the Turkish company in the reconsideration of an international tender dossier, and that they are working with the contractor firm 3 ay geceli daylight in order to provide this savings, and that they ultimately use Bursa's resources in the most efficient way. Bursa is the first to work in line with the goal of knitting with iron networks, the first of which is the Görükle line project, which was held before the election of the Metropolitan Municipality, 6,5 even some of the Bursa
- Mother's Day in the Historical Tunnel Metro 15/05/2018 IETT General Directorate organized a special event for Mother's Day in Tünel. Passed by the handcrafted decorations of the Mother's Day, Karakoy-Beyoğlu, where the ambiance was lived, the passengers traveling in the historical Tünel car experienced a surprise. IETT General Directorate The Directorate of Corporate Communications made a voyage between Karaköy and Beyoğlu, and was specially decorated for Mother's Day. "Mother's Hand is worth the Tunnel" under the name of the handcrafted ornaments Mother's Day ambiance was lived. Passengers and decorations in the vehicle were met with astonishment, excitement and smiles. Passengers who liked the Mother's Day event thanked the officials of the IETT General Directorate and recorded these images with their mobile phones.