Governor Salih Ayhan, speaking at the meeting, evaluating the studies carried out throughout the province, Sivas - Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) project will start in 2020 test drives, he said.
Ilbank Joint Stock Company, Highways 16. Regional Directorate, TCDD 4. Regional Directorate, TÜDEMSAŞ, Sivas Nuri Demirağ Airport Directorate, MTA 1. Monthly evaluation meeting with Regional Directorate, Transportation Regional Directorates was held under the chairmanship of Governor Salih Ayhan.
WILL START AT 2020
At the meeting held in the governorship building, planned and ongoing studies were evaluated. Sivas is waiting for the public with curiosity – Ankara High-Speed Train (YHT) project also discussed the evaluation of the latest meeting of the Governor Salih Ayhan, “YHT 2020 as previously shared in the first test drive, I hope,” he said.
SİVAS WILL ADD VALUE
Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, which will reduce the travel time between Ankara and Sivas from 12 hours to 2 hours and provide comfortable travel opportunities, will add value to our city. With the completion of the Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, which is one of the important axes of the railroad corridor that connects Asian countries with Asia Minor on the Silk Road route, our city will gain momentum in many respects. (Contact Fatih directly – in Sivasira)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Test Drives at Sivas-Ankara YHT Line to Begin in 2020 19/06/2019 Sivas Governor Salih Ayhan, especially on the agenda of politicians and non-governmental organizations recently made statements about the high-speed train. Governor Ayhan, Sivas - Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) project will start in 2020 test drives, he said. Test Drives will begin in 2020 Ayhan evaluates the planned and ongoing studies at the meeting held in the governorship building and added that Yüksek Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project, which the public is eagerly awaiting, will start the first test drives in 2020 as previously shared. High speed train will add value to Sivas, ”he said. Transferring to Yozgat Yerköy and Sivas high-speed train, Ayhan said “By high-speed train…
- Sivas Governor Ayhan visited TÜDEMSAŞ 27/11/2018 Sivas Governor Salih Ayhan visited TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu in his office and wished success to the General Manager in his duty. TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Managers were also present. Governor Ayhan was given briefings by TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu. Basoglu, talking about the production and repair activities of the company, "Our goal is to serve the railway sector with our staff, experience, experience and knowledge to carry a step further to carry TÜDEMSAŞ." He said. Salih Ayhan said ün TÜDEMSAŞ is one of the leading companies in the railway sector, which I know many times before. TÜDEMSAŞ is established in the freight wagon industry Demirağ EM
- Sivas Governor Ayhan, visited the injured in the train accident 27/11/2018 Salih Ayhan, the governor of Sivas, visited the wounded people as a result of the collision of the passenger train with the freight train. Governor Ayhan, wounded from various parts of the incident and Sivas Numune Hospital and Cumhuriyet University Hospital of Practice and Research visited the victims and received information from doctors. After the visit, Ayhan conveyed his wishes to get injured in the accident. 14 wounded 2'ın indicating that the treatment of standing Ayhan, "12 injured in hospitals are now under observation. We visited half of the wounded. There is no danger to our wounded. With the rapid intervention of the security, gendarmerie and health teams, the event is under control."
- TCDD 4 from Sivas Governor Ayhan. Visit to Regional Directorate 20/12/2018 According to the statement made by the Governor of Sivas, Governor Ayhan who continues his visits to public institutions and organizations, TCDD 4. Regional Manager Mustafa Korucu received information about the work of the institution. Governor Salih Ayhan who continues his visits in order to get information about the activities of public institutions, institutions and organizations at every opportunity since the first day he took office, TCDD 4. He visited the Regional Directorate and got information about the work of the institution from the regional director Mustafa Korucu. Speaking during the visit, Ayhan, TCDD in the lower and upper structure carried out a busy work, he said. Referring to the high-speed train work Ayhan, "a great love and excitement of Sivas expects fast"
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Line Test Starts at 2019 06/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Line found in the construction. Sürüş ANKARA-SİVAS, THE MOST IMPORTANT CUTTING OF THE DEMİR SILEK ROAD İR Turhan stated that the project took place in the first 100 daily performance program of the Presidential Government System and that the infrastructure and superstructure works will be completed until the end of this year and test runs will be started in 2019. , which is located in the central corridor of the Iron Silk Road, which is one of the most important sections of the transport corridor from Edirne to Kars. "ANKARA-SİVAS TRANSPORTATION 2 HOURS FOOD" Turhan, the project not only with Sivas and Erzincan and-
- The test runs of the Golden Horn metro passage will start in September or October of 2013 15/10/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that test runs in Halic subway crossing will start in September or October of 2013. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, who came to Silivri to examine the works of Boğluca Deresi on the spot, answered the questions of the İHA correspondent. Explaining that Boğluca creek is a stream that has a big problem in the floods, yık 60 has been invested in a million TL. This is an urban transformation. We see an important urban transformation study in Silivri.
- Last Test Drives On High Speed Train On Friday 24/07/2014 Last Test Drive on the High Speed Train to Start on Friday: The countdown has begun on the High Speed Train Line, which will start its normal flights with the participation of the presidential candidate, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, on Friday. Istanbul Pendikten Ankara 3 hour 42 minute calculated High-speed train participating in the test, the Governor of Kocaeli Ercan Topaca, High Speed Train service will start on Friday, but thousands of employees will start the suburban voyages that concern the student later, he said. High-speed trains, which were previously delayed several times due to cable thefts and other reasons, will be held on Friday Daha
- Test Drives in Keçiören Metro to Start in June 13/02/2015 Test Drives in Keçiören Metro Start in June: What's Happening? Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made a statement on the projects of Keçiören and Esenboğa Airport subway projects carried out by the Ministry. KEÇİÖREN METROSU Elvan, who made an explanation about the stage of the works for Keçiören Metro, said: ros Our work on Keçiören Metro continues intensively. As of June, we are planning to complete all work and start test drives. So the developments are very good, in the past there have been some shortcomings, our friends are completing, "he said. ESENBOĞA METROSU Minister Elvan, Esenboğa Airport on the subject of the metro, "We have a route, two different"
- Test Drive in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 1 Starts in January 09/11/2016 Test Drive in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 1 Starts in January: 1 Traveling time between Asia and Europe with the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, which will begin test drives in January The efforts for the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, which is a division of the network, have accelerated. The project, which is planned to be implemented by the end of the year, will bring the products in Asia to Europe. The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project of the 15 kilometer starting from the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku, passing through Georgia's Tbilisi and Ahilkelek cities to Kars'
- Mega Transportation Projects for 2020 of Istanbul which is a candidate for 2020 Olympics 19/02/2012 MARMARAY: 2013 will be put into service at the end of the year and the two sides of the Bosporus will be connected to each other. The subway connections of suburban lines will also contribute significantly to Istanbul's traffic problem. The project will provide transportation of two 1.5 million people per day in Istanbul. TIRE WHEELED TUBE: The foundation of the project is expected to be put into service in 2015. It will use cars and minibuses that will connect the two sides of Istanbul under the sea. The tube passageway built to the south of the two bridges will use 90 thousand vehicles per day. BRIDGE AND NORTHERN MARMARA MOTORWAY: The project to be auctioned in April consists of two parts. M