Kirikkale Governor Yunus Sezer together with Mayor of Kirikkale Mehmet Saygili; TÜVASAŞ Chairman and General Manager Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan visited his office.
Governor and Mayor General Manager. Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan, Assistant General Manager Dr.Yakup Karadağ, Turgut Köksal, Mustafa Ersoy, was greeted by Kasım Kalyoncu. In addition to the activities carried out by TÜVASAŞ, a briefing was given about other projects in its vision.
TÜVASAŞ General Manager Dr İlhan Kocaarslan stated that they were honored to host the Governor and Mayor, and presented the company's new production project, the National Electric Train Set model.
Governor Sezer and President Saygılı left the TÜVASAŞ after receiving information about the National Electric Train Set Production Workshop.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kırıkkale Governor Kolat visited YHT Construction Site (Photo Gallery) 28/08/2013 Kırıkkale Governor Kolat visited YHT Construction Site: Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat visited the High Speed Train (YHT) site in İzzettin village of Balışeyh district and received information from Project Manager Şükrü Fırat. Firat, said in a statement here, Ankara-Kayas, Kırıkkale exit, Etiler Mahallesi'a project work to be done until the tender stage, he said. He noted that the works of his own companies started from Etiler Quarter and that it covers a length of 79.625 kilometers up to Yozgat Yerköy district. The project, 21 January 2013 that began on the Euphrates, said: "Project cost 398 million 437 thousand 163 pounds. Project site 13"
- President Zeki Toçoğlu's Return to TÜVASAŞ 02/11/2012
Sakarya Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu made a return visit to the newly appointed Deputy Governor of Serdivan Ramazan Şahin, Arifiye District Governor Mehmet Ünal, Provincial Director of SGK Nurten Canbaşoğlu, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal and Province Mufti İlyas Serenli. Stressing the importance of unity in visits, President Zeki Toçoğlu said, m We must work together in the same common point for further development and flourishing of our beautiful Sakarya. We can have different ideas. But the basic idea should be the future of our Sakarya. As I always said, the differences are our greatest wealth. Cooperation in institutions, politics and trade Kurum
- TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan visited TÜVASAŞ 15/01/2013 TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan visited TÜVASAŞ. TÜDEMSAŞ operating in Sivas (Turkey Railway Machines Corporation) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Yildiray Koçarsl, TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industry. Co.), Chairman of the Board and General Manager Erol Inal with TÜVASAŞ administrative units and visited manufacturing factories. Yildizay Kocarslan, who was appointed as the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of TÜDEMSAŞ in October 2012, was also advised by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and he was honored by the R & D Department. was also a guest. All of TÜVASAŞ TÜ
- RAYDER has visited TÜVASAŞ 25/01/2013 RAYDER TÜVASAŞı Visits RAYDER Vice Chairman Ahmet Gök visited TÜVASAŞ with his delegation. Upon the invitation of TÜVASAŞ General Manager and the Chairman of the Board of Directors Erol İnal, the delegation received information from the managers about the recent investments of the factory. RAYDER (Railway Association of Transport Systems and Industry) Deputy Chairman Ahmet Gok and the accompanying delegation, General Manager Erol Inal due to the presence in Ankara TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industry Co., Ltd.) Vice President greeted Turgut Koksal and Nevzat Cengiz. After the visit, the delegation gave information about the investments made by the factory managers. Railways and rail ları
- Visit to the TÜVASAŞ Mosque and Quran Courses 14/02/2013 Mosques and Quran TÜVASAŞ operating in Adapazari visiting TÜVASAŞ of course, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses Associations Federation Chairman Recep Kıyak and were the guests of the Board of Directors. Turkey Wagon Industry Co. Board in the visiting President and General Manager Erol Inal, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses Associations Federation Chairman Recep Deputy Chairman Şemsettin Trabzon with Kıyak, rationalize Secretary of Hussein Open, Chairman of the Disciplinary Board Salim Tarksev is, Administrative Officer Ozcan Canbul and Board Member Fatih Tuna conveyed their wishes. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses ...
- AK Youth visited TÜVASAŞI 03/04/2013 AK Youth visited TÜVASAŞ AK Party President of Sakarya Provincial Youth Branches Mehmet Keçeoğlu, TÜVASAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager Erol Inal visited the General Manager. AK Party President Sakarya City Youth Branches Mehmet Keçeoğlu, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal visited his office and received information about the work. Provincial Youth Branch President Mehmet Keçeoğlu Provincial Vice President Salim Burucu, Provincial Board members Abdurrahim Abdullah, Mustafa Kaymul, accompanied by Sinan Likoz. TÜVASAŞ is the pride of our city TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal İl thanks to the Youth Branches of TÜVASAŞ ü
- Skoda Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ 09/05/2013 Skoda Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ A delegation of administrative and technical personnel from Skoda Transportation, Skoda Electric and Emirler Rail Systems companies visited TÜVASAŞ. Skoda Transportation and Skoda Electric CEOs Jose Bernard and Mari Sihanek also took part in the delegation aiming to promote their companies and the vehicles they are producing, and also to develop cooperation opportunities with TÜVASAŞ. Expressing his satisfaction with the visit of the delegation, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal said that TÜVASAŞ needs such cooperation in order to take part as a more effective actor in international markets.
- Kırıkkale Governor Kolat examines YHT 18/09/2014 Kırıkkale Governor Kolat examined YHT'ı: Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat yesterday visited the village of Karacalı visited the village. Kolat, High Speed Train (YHT) project here on the site examined the construction work. In addition to the Governor Ali Kolat, Deputy Governor Rıfat Ata, Provincial Police Director Hasan Onar, General Secretary of Special Provincial Administration Atanur Aydın, Provincial Director of Environmental Urbanism Turgut Çiçek, Provincial Social Studies and Project Manager Hasan Gerem and Defterdar Veysi Şahin was present. Kolat visited the Karacalı village of the center and chatted with the villagers for a while.
- Kırıkkale Governor Haktankaçmaz Examines YHT Studies in Place 24/08/2017 Governor of Kırıkkale Dr.M.İlker Haktankaçmaz, Yahşihan District High Speed Train construction site and Viaduct and Open-Shut Tunnel construction surveyed the study areas. Governor Haktankaçmaz the Governor, Yahşihan District Governor Fatih Yılmaz and TCDD Production Department President Başak Karaman and company officials welcomed. Then, a presentation was made by the Project Manager to the Governor Haktankaçmaz on the Tren Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project Kırıkkale Province Borders Substructure Works Val. Kırıkkale province within the boundaries of the work done in a section 83 km and reported that the work carried out by three separate contractors, Kirikkale region about 18 million k
- Tender Announcement: Ankara-Sivas Railway Project, Kayaş-Kırıkkale Section I (Elmadağ-Kırıkkale) (Excluding V7-V9-V10-V15 Viaducts) Infrastructure Construction 06/08/2015 Ankara-Sivas Railway Project Kayaş-Kırıkkale Section I Infrastructure Construction Construction Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) GENERAL DIRECTORATE Ankara-Sivas Railway Project Kayaş-Kırıkkale from I (Elmadağ-Kırıkkale) (V7-V9-V10-V15 (Km 45 + 440-74 + 100) Infrastructure Construction works will be contracted according to the 4734 of the Public Procurement Law 20 under certain tenderers. 8 will be invited to submit a bid for the candidates listed in the pre-qualification specification. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 185988 1-Administration aşağıda