In Bursa, due to a breakdown caused by a lightning strike, the train was restarted between Kültürpark-Nilüfer stations and Kültürpark-Karaman masters, which were temporarily closed.
Bursa Bursa, the main backbone of public transport at noon as a result of lightning strikes due to power cuts and transmission lines due to damage to the Kültürpark-Nilüfer and Kulturpark-Karaman stations stopped. For a while, transportation between these stations was provided by buses sent by the Metropolitan Municipality. The flights started again with the repair of the fault between the stations which were temporarily closed. In a statement issued by Bursaray, Burs Our Bursaray flights, which were disrupted by the lightning strike, returned to normal. Thank you for your understanding. Have a good trip. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Non-Post Flights in Bursaray Kestel Line Started 18/01/2016 Bursaray Kestel route started direct flights: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality launched the 1,5 year-long voyages to the voyage but the transfer to the Arabayatağı station, the Bursaray Kestel line began direct flights after the completion of the signaling and integration system. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Kestel about 31 kilometers in length - noting that Turkey's longest line of the University line, "the world rail lines 17-18 kilometers in length. Transfer is done on lines exceeding this distance. Kestel University line is one of the longest lines in the world, K he said. In order to avoid the problem of transportation in Bursa, close to the 70 of the investment budget.
- BursaRay Kestel Line starts tomorrow 18/03/2014 BursaRay Kestel Line starts tomorrow: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with a reachable city target of the light rail system will extend Kestel'a BursaRay Kestel Line's first 4 station starts tomorrow tomorrow. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, with the aim of a reachable city of light rail system will extend Kestel'e BursaRay Kestel Line's first 4 station at the time of the 11.00 in the hours tomorrow with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc. The start of the Kestel line will be particularly relieved by the traffic of Ankara Road. Kestel and Gursu citizens who have access to Bursa by minibus from the center of the city with the commissioning of this line, K
- New Station from Aksaray to Aksaray 10/01/2018 Bursaray, which covers the city from east to west, plays a major role in reaching the center of the population, which concentrates especially around İzmir and Mudanya road. İhsan Aydın, in his column published in Olay Newspaper today, describes exactly where, when and under what conditions the new station will be added to the rail system. The construction of the new station construction of Bursaray, which Öztimurlar awarded by the conditional donation received by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, was started. SUR Yapı Marka Mall has been awarded with the tender of 4 million pounds. Öztimurlar, one of the rooted construction companies of Bursa, won the work. The new station to be built with the double-sided platform feature between Nilüfer and Acemler stations will be completed in a year. Without interrupting the flights of Bursaray…
- 18 will be halted on March Sunday in Bursaray! 16/03/2012 Since Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's transportation company BURULAŞ will do maintenance on BursaRay lines, 18 will not be able to make flights on some lines on Sunday. Due to the signaling arrangement to be made on BursaRay lines, 18 will not be able to serve on some lines from March to 11.00 on March Sunday. BursaRay, which offers comfortable transportation to citizens, will be regulated in the signaling system to provide safer services. For this reason 18 March Sunday between the early hours of the morning, hours until 11.00'ya-Acemler and Emek-Acemler between the stations will not be made. During maintenance work, buses between 06.00 and 11.00 hours are free from mutual stations with 5 minutes Bakım
- Tram in 26 restarts voyages after hours 10/08/2013 Tram in 26 after the hour again began voyages: Samsun Atakum district of Samsun on the first day of the flood after the flood of life began to return to normal life in the county. The rail system, which is the most important public transportation vehicle in the city, could not work after the flood and the citizens had difficulty in going to the places they wanted on the first day of the festival. Following the flood, the Metropolitan Municipality teams started to work in an intensive operation, while evacuating the flooded houses and workplaces and on the other hand tried to clear the rail system line for transportation. In the statement made by SAMULAŞ, after the teams' 26 hours of uninterrupted operation, the rails were cleaned SAM
- Akkent-Gar Tram Expeditions Restarted (Photo Gallery) 04/12/2013 Akkent-Gar Tram Expeditions Restart: Light Rail System Ibrahim 3 is the most successful example of urban transportation solutions by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality. The work on the phase line was finalized. 15 1 on November. and 2. 3 with stage lines. teams that are connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, Transportation and Rail Systems and the Department of Science Affairs, have completed the rail system flights between Akkent and Gar. Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Asim Guzelbey, ray 15 Since November, Zubeyde Hanim Boulevard and Kadi Milling between scissors and rail we did. 3 within the scope of the study. Stage…
- Cargo transportation in Afyonkarahisar-Denizli line started again 26/02/2015 Cargo transportation has started again in Afyonkarahisar-Denizli line: Cargo transportation has started again in Afyonkarahisar-Denizli line of TCDD 7. 10 2014 7 75 closed 19 2015 120.000 100.000 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Between Dinar and Bozkurt, the transport of marble (XNUMX ton / year) between Tunçbilek-Kaklık coal transported by road (XNUMX ton / year) and Kaklık -Fyon (XNUMX ton / year) started to be transported by rail again.
- Improvement of suburban lines under Marmaray started again 18/01/2017 Improvement of suburban lines within the scope of Marmaray resumed: The project for the improvement of suburban lines within the scope of Marmaray stopped in August 2014 started again with the renewal of the contract of the contractor firm OHL. Work started on suburban lines, which were closed for integration into Marmaray four years ago. Gebze-Halkalı The company OHL, which undertook the project with the aim of establishing an uninterrupted rail system, started work on the line at June 2013 and the project was planned to be completed at June 2015. However, the contractor firm stopped the project in August 2014, stating that it would not finish the project at current prices. The Ministry of Transport signed an extension contract with the OHL in 18 November 2016 and the delivery date was set to 31 December 2018 Ulaştırma
- Marmaray Expeditions Started Again 22/03/2017 Marmaray Flights are restarted: Marmaray flights stopped at 07.15. It was learned that Marmaray stations, which could not be operated due to the failure in high voltage lines, were closed to the passenger entrances. In a statement from the Marmaray site, yapı our flights cannot be made due to a technical land lam. Citizens coming to the stations to use Marmaray had to wait. According to the statement made by TCDD Tasimacilik AS, due to the technical failure in Marmaray, the flights between 06.00 and 08.15 hours were halted in the morning. With the elimination of the fault, Marmaray flights restarted at the time of 1: 08 hours after approximately 15 hour.
- Expeditions In Adana Metro 03/06/2014 Expeditions in Adana Metro: The metro station was temporarily out of service due to the interruption of energy fluctuations between 08.17-08.30 hours this morning. Due to a power failure, Metro's 4 expedition was delayed. In order to eliminate the grievance of our citizens traveling by metro, 11 transported passengers waiting at the municipal bus subway stations. Following the removal of the fault in the substation, the Metro services continued safely from 09.00.