Between the Bolu Mountain Tunnel of the Anatolian Motorway and Kaynaşlı, 20 in the direction of Istanbul was closed to traffic for the day.
In a statement made by the Governorate of Bolu, Kaynaşlı highway and broken joints between the Bolu Tunnel will be renewed.
Maintenance work starts between Kaynaşlı and Bolu Mountain Tunnel in the direction of Istanbul on the Anatolian Motorway. 24 Between June and 14 July, the road will be closed to traffic due to the renovation works of the broken joints by the General Directorate of Highways. Transportation will be provided in both directions from Istanbul-Ankara direction.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel closed due to 16 October 14/10/2014 Bolu Mountain Tunnel is closed due to cleaning 16 October: Bolu Mountain Tunnel will be done on Thursdays hours due to cleaning work between 23.00 and 07.00 will be closed between the transport. Side road and dome cleaning work will be done at night at Bolu Mountain Tunnel at TEM. Today, due to the clean-up operation between 23.00 and 07.00 hours, Ankara direction will be closed to the transportation, and the vehicles will be directed from the Kaynaşlı tolls D-100 highway Bolu Mountain crossing. Tomorrow and Thursday in Istanbul direction between 23.00 and 07.00 will be closed between the same work will be done. The vehicles going to Istanbul will be directed to the Bolu Mountain crossing from the Abant tolls D-100. İstanbul
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel Access Is Closed 08/01/2015 Bolu Mountain Tunnel Closed to Access: Bolu mountain pass from the TEM highway and Ankara direction and D-100 highway Bolu Mountain gate to Ankara direction was closed. The road of Ankara to the Bolu Mountain pass of the TEM Motorway and the Ankara direction of the D-100 highway crossing the Bolu mountain crossing, as a result of the shift of vehicles, were closed. While heavy snowfall has a negative impact on transportation, the Highways teams have started work to open the road. TIR'S IMPROVED TRANSPORTATION, THE ROAD OPENED ONE CLOSED TEM Highway Bolu Mountain Tunnel Tunnel Tunnel TIR'in sliding off the road as a result of the transportation, the vehicle slid into the road where salt was opened to reach the road in a short time. D-100 Highway Bolu Mountain D
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel will be closed for transportation 12/06/2010 The Ankara-Istanbul and Istanbul-Ankara direction of Bolu Mountain Tunnel will be closed between 15 and 2010 on 09.00 June 17.00. According to the traffic closed, the transportation will be given from the Bolu Mountain section of the D-100 highway from Abant and Kaynaşlı intersections. Roads teams, Bolu Mountain Tunnel to use the route to markers and wanted to comply with the markers. Source: morning
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel Cleaning 16/10/2014 Cleaning in Bolu Mountain Tunnel: BOLU Mountain Tunnel was cleaned and cleaned at night, while asphalt road was cleaned from lamps to walls and dome. Karayolları is doing the cleaning work at Bolu Mountain Tunnel, which is one of the most important transit points between Ankara and Istanbul. Last night at 23.00, the Ankara direction was closed to the transportation, and the vehicles were driven from the Kaynaşlu tolls to the D-100 Highway Bolu Mountain crossing. With the closure of the tunnel, the highways teams started cleaning. Inside the tunnel, places were washed and swept. The walls of the tunnel after the water retention of a special construction machine, the walls of the tunnel and the dome was swept and cleaned. By going to the place where the lamps are located, Vinç
- Tem Highway and D-100 Highway Opened at Bolu Mountain 09/01/2015 Tem Motorway and D-100 Highway Opened on Bolu Mountain: Opened on the Bolu Mountain, the TEM highway and the D-100 highway, where traffic flow stopped, was opened for transportation. Due to heavy snowfall and icing, the vehicles stranded in the viaducts of Bolu Mountain were recovered by the traffic and the work of the highways teams. The highway, which is closed for hours, is in normal direction in Ankara and is provided in a single lane in the direction of Istanbul. With the work of the teams on the D-100 highway transportation has returned to normal. The trucks and trucks that are not allowed to pass by the traffic teams at the Elmal junction are directed to the recreational facilities.