Due to Ramadan Feast by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ, 31 May and 1-8-9 additional high speed train (YHT) flights will be held in Ankara-İstanbul (Söğütlüçeşme) line in June.
11.15 from Ankara, Istanbul (Sogutlucesme) 17.00'dan additional YHT'ların ticket sales began. Not only the HRCs, Izmir Blue Train, Konya Blue Train, Eastern Express, South-Kurtalan / Van Lake Express, Erciyes Express, Toros Express, Firat Express, Pamukkale Express and regional trains were added to the wagon. As a result, 50 bin and 3 bin 300 additional pulman seats were used for mainline trains, and 200 bed capacity was increased with sleepers. In order to meet the requests of round-trip tickets during the Eid al-Fitr of YHTs, 15 day of 25 days has been increased to XNUMX.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Additional Expedition to Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line during Ramadan Feast 26/05/2018 TCDD Tasimacilik AS will make additional interim flights between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in order to meet the increasing passenger demand due to Ramadan Feast. 14 and 17 YHTs operated between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in June will be moving from 13.25 in Ankara to 18.45 in Istanbul. Additional high-speed trains will provide passenger capacity of one thousand 644 between Ankara and Istanbul. In addition, all passengers will be able to get round-trip tickets at the same time during the Ramadan holiday. All YHT flights will be available for 23-29 June.
- Additional Expedition to YHT 31/07/2013 Feast of excursion to the YHT: Summer holiday season, which corresponds to the Eid al-Fitr Feast of the bus, airplanes and trains in the normal demand to fill the flight already and led to many additional expeditions. Authorities, the citizens of the holiday plans to take the tickets early in the planning of the new voyage planning, return tickets in terms of the lack of any trouble in their return journey emphasized that it is important. TCDD General Directorate will add a wagon to most of the mainline trains for the holidays. 7 will organize additional YHT flights between Ankara-Eskişehir-Ankara on August, 10 August and 11 August 2013. Source: www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Additional Expedition to YHTs in Bayram, Extra Wagons Added to Regional Trains 01/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan reminded that millions of citizens will travel due to the holiday of Ramadan holiday. said. Turhan, TCDD Transportation Inc. by Ramazan Feast due to Ankara-Istanbul (Sogutlucesme) line today and 8-9 additional high-speed train (YHT) in June, said the flights will be done. Turhan, the transfer of additional HRCs from Ankara 11.15, Istanbul (Söğütlüçeşme) 17.00'da moving will transfer, Izmir Blue Train, Konya Blue Train, Eastern Express, South-Kurtalan / Van Lake Express, Erciyes Express, Toros Express, Firat Ekspresi is an extra wagon for Pamukkale Express and regional trains.
- Added additional flights to YHT lines before Eid Fitr 11/07/2015 Before the Feast of Ramadan, additional flights were added to the YHT lines: before the Ramadan Feast, the High Speed Train (YHT), before the additional voyages in the previous years, was in front of finding problems. With the arrival of the Eid al-Fitr, citizens were in a hurry to find tickets. Additional flights to Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Eskisehir flights were made earlier this year in order to prevent the ticket problems in recent years. After the flights were put into place, it was possible to find a place between the 15 July and 20 July. According to information obtained, it is possible for citizens to find a place during the holiday period in YHT, but the journey will not encounter a negative situation bil
- Boztepe Ropeway, Ramadan Feast Filled 29/06/2017 Boztepe Teleferik, Ramadan Feast Filled in Ramadan: Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which is a subsidiary of ORBEL A.Ş. ropeway, which is operated by the city, is overfilled at the Ramadan Feast. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Enver Yilmaz said, ik About 4 a thousand people visited our cable car a day. During the holidays, the citizens of the weather, the opportunity to be beautiful in the air, leaving them an insatiable Army. Our guests, who came from the provinces and the surrounding provinces, enjoyed the opportunity to reach Boztepe at an altitude of 25 meters Ord.
- Metro-Ramadan Feast to Download Kadikoy-Kartal to 29 Minutes 08/07/2012 The world's fastest excavated tunnel in the 22-kilometer Kadıköy-Kartal metro will be raised to the Ramadan Feast. 5 is going on the subway, Kadikoy, Kartal, 29. Şenol Baştakar, Star Newspaper reporter, checked the Kadıköy-Kartal metro station on the spot for Ramadan. The performance of passenger-filled wagons was also tested by putting bags in the railcars. ISTANBUL Metropolitan Municipality, Kadikoy-Kartal Metro Station to accelerate the work to raise the Ramadan. The project, which is already in the 22 mileage and is the fastest metro project in the world, has reached the end of the test drive. STAR team, 17 wagon works in Kadıköy-Kartal ki
- Kartal-Kadikoy Metro will make its first flight in Ramadan 29/07/2012 The first subway of the Anatolian side of Kadıköy-Kartal line was approached. Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, the world's fastest tunneled tunnel, will start its journey at the Ramadan Feast. The metro line, which has a capacity of 22 million passengers per day, cost 1,5 billion liras. 1,6-Kadikoy-Kartal between the metro and the time of the 29-1 per minute according to the density of passengers can be done. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan scored the base of the Kadıköy-Kartal metro line built by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality at 1,5. In the Ramadan Feast, even the last trial expeditions will be started to carry passengers. 2005 is a hundred percent harmony of smart wagons with the line in the ongoing trial voyages X
- Ramadan holiday due to increased flights on land, air and sea 17/08/2012 In parallel with the demand of passengers due to the holiday of Ramadan, additional flights were started in land, air, iron and sea routes. TCDD, the new main route for the Eid al-Fitr holiday and regional trains on the side of the new trains, to meet the increasing passenger demand, the main line trains with additional wagons reinforced. Konya-Izmir-Konya line, which has been renewed on the road, will travel with Konya Blue Train from tomorrow. The train departing from both provinces at 20.00 will follow the Izmir-Manisa-Uşak-Afyon and Konya route. Toros Express will start carrying passengers between Adana and Eskişehir-Adana. Toros Express consisting of 5 wagons, X
- Turkey will spend the Eid holidays on roads 17/08/2012 Just a short while before the Eid-ul-Fitr, preparations for the holiday holiday intensified. Although the necessary measures are taken for those who want to spend the short holiday holidays outside of the city, there will be about 2 million people coming to the road and 500 is expected to stay in tourist places. In Istanbul bus stations, the Ramadan Feast is already on the move and it is reported that the tickets have been exhausted. It is stated that the occupancy of bus companies reached 100 and the 30 thousand passengers were aiming to transport 1.5 million passengers during the holiday. …
- Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan 13/07/2013 Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan in the 50 Reduced: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the first session of July in public transportation, the decision to make a discount in the Ramadan Feast was received unanimously. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 8, 9 10 50 will take place in August between the public transportation vehicles in Istanbul on the XNUMX discounted the decision. Ak Parti Group Deputy Chairman M. Ergün Turan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Fahrettin Kayhan signed the resolution of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council with the gün Voting Union Ak. According to the decision taken; IETT General Directorate of buses and metrobus vehicles, İ