Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Director General Prof. Dr. As a result of the studies carried out by İlhan KOCAARSLAN, the TÜVASAŞ was approved by the Ministry of Industry and Technology and became the R & D Center.
The R & D New Projects Unit working team presented the approval letter of the Ministry of Industry and Technology to Assistant General Manager Dr.Yakup KARABAĞ. Thanking the work team at KARABAĞ, he celebrated his achievements with his hard work and efforts by giving a plaque.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3D Printer received support from Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology 17/04/2015 3D printer has received support Science Industry and Technology Ministry: Three Dimensional, known as the production technology of the future (3D) that develops in Turkey with the printer completely indigenous capabilities LTS Technology, Science for mass production, has received support from the Industry and Technology Ministry. 3D Printer will be in serial production in Ankara. Bil We are developing children's imagination, ece said Talat Sam, LTS Technology, who said that children can produce their own legos with the 350D printer. The 3D printer is used in the planning of the High Speed Train (HVT) X. 3 INTRODUCES THE DOLARA HOUSES The 350D printer developed by LTS Teknoloji is the 3 million pound in
- Ministry of Industry and Technology Visits Bozankaya Facilities 23/10/2018 Industry and Technology Deputy Minister Hasan Büyükdeniz, Turkey's first domestic electric buses and visited the production center in Ankara made its first export Bozankaya local subway. Advanced technology and R & D investment with Turkey's first domestic electric buses operating and Industry Bozankaya's production facilities winning all of 8 electric buses tender held in Turkey and Technology Deputy Minister visited Hasan Büyükdeniz. In June, Turkey's first subway exports to Thailand's capital Bangkok to perform electric buses in Bozankaya facility in Ankara, trams and metro vehicles Hasan Büyükdeniz examining Industry for the development of local and national products within the scope of R & D activities and Technology ...
- Isparta Davrazda First Approved Cable Car From Abroad 21/06/2006 Isparta Davrazda First Approved Ski Lift was conducted: The plant, which was raised in the season of 2003 in order to allow the opening of new tracks after Teleski in 2006, has the most modern control units. With the STM System Teleferik, the ski lift is the first facility approved by the country. Source: stmteleferik
- Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Büyüktede visited AOSB 27/03/2019 Hasan Büyükdede, Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology visited Adana Organized Industrial Zone and received information about the works in the region. Deputy Minister Büyükdede, accompanied by Ministry of Industry and Technology Department Head Orhan Kılıç, Adana Provincial Director of Science Industry and Technology Remzi Özdoğan, President of the Chamber of Industry İsrafil Cliff and Industry Chamber Secretary General Bora Kocaman with AOSBmizde, Chairman of the Board of Directors Bekir Sütcü, Chairman Ömer Kaya was hosted by the members of the Board of Directors, Yusuf Kara, Selahattin Onatça, Mehmet Nedim Büyüknacar and Regional Director Ersin Akpınar. President Bekir Sütcü, Deputy Minister Başkan
- Briefing from KARDEMİR to Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank 20/07/2019 Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, KARDEMİR General Manager Dr. KARDEMİR on product development works for the railway wheel and automotive and defense industry, whose trial production is continuing. He received information from Hüseyin Soykan. Yesterday 3 held in Zonguldak Çaycuma district. Western Black Sea Building, after attending the opening ceremony of the Decorations and Furniture Fair Filyos passing through one of Turkey's largest port of Filyos Port observations in the Construction Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank, KARDEMİR CEO Dr. He met with Hüseyin Soykan and invested in the automotive and defense industries with the investment of railway wheels deneme