TÜVASAŞ General Directorate made the traditional iftar organization 16 on May 2019 in the company's social facilities.
The iftar dinner of TÜVASAŞ, which is held every year as a requirement of our culture of unity, cohesion and cohesion at the heart of Ramadan, was held this year with the participation of approximately 2500 people. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Prof.Dr.İlhan KOCAARSLAN shared the situation and vision of the company with the guests in the iftar where the provincial protocol, bureaucracy, press, civil society and private sector representatives, veterans, relatives of martyrs and veterans, guests, company employees and their families took part. .
TÜVASAŞ General Manager İlhan Kocaarslan, in his speech at the Push Meal, wished that the month of Ramadan would serve as an occasion to all Islamic world. Last year they said that they have accomplished all the targets, 2 2 the company's turnover in the year that they have doubled they have completed the National Train Project at the end of the year the end of the year as the end of the 160 electric speed trains will be reduced to the rails said. At the end of his speech, Kocaarslan said that they had accomplished these achievements as TÜVASAŞ family and expressed their thanks to all employees.
The program ended with a demonstration of whirling dervishes and a prayer followed by an iftar meal.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Employees Meet at Iftar 08/06/2018 The iftar program organized for the employees of Kayseri Transport Inc. took place in the Wonderland Table with the participation of approximately 700 personnel. Program; Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department Ferhat Bingol, Kayseri Transport Inc. General Manager Feyzullah Gundogdu, self Transport Workers' Union Deputy Chairman Lawyer Mehmet Ali Kayabaşı, company and union representatives as well as Kayseri Transportation Inc. employees joined. Kayseri Transportation Inc., which met with pre-employee employees. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu expressed his thanks to the staff members for shaking hands with the iftar program. Feyzullah Gündoğdu made a speech following the iftar dinner, saying İ
- Metro Istanbul Employees and their families met at the Iftar! 23/05/2019 Metro Istanbul employees who serve millions of Istanbulites every day met at the Eurasian Show and Art Center in Yenikapı. The iftar dinner, traditionally organized by Metro Istanbul, was held with the participation of the employees and their families. Istanbul Deputy Director Abdullah Güler, Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, Deputy Secretary General Eyyüp Karahan participated in the iftar program organized by Metro İstanbul General Manager Kasım Kutlu and Metro İstanbul family this year. Mother and fathers experienced emotion-filled moments in the iftar program where the children read the Holy Quran and poems in Ramadan.
- Alışan Logistics met with world brands at Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 20/11/2012 Buying Logistic Transport Logistics Fair met with global brands Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which brings together Turkish logistics companies competing in international markets with world giants; 15 - 17 was held in Istanbul Expo Center with the participation of approximately 2012 people between November 14.000. In the "Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair" which is accepted as the biggest activity of the logistics market; In the scope of the cocktail organized for the guests and press members by Alışan Lojistik; Announcement and signature ceremony of the business meeting of Alışan - Interbulk was held. Logitrans Transport is one of the most important meeting organizations in the logistics sector.
- IMM Workers Meet at 'Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop' 09/08/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality staff, REC Turkey and Istanbul organized under the Smart City Project by ISBAK "Workshop on Sustainable Intelligent Cities" met at the. Founder of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas also found that REC Turkey and ISBAK "Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop" 60 close to different departments and experts attended the municipality of about 200 affiliates. Speaking at the opening of the workshop on ”Sustainable Cities ına organized within the scope of Istanbul Smart City Project, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baracli stated that the problems arising from the increase in population growth, urbanization and the increase of the migration to cities caused an ehir obese-city ında, and that the infrastructure in the cities became increasingly inadequate.
- Head of Transport Officer-Sen met with TCDD Staff in Kuşcenneti and Cattle 09/02/2017 Transport Officer-Sen President, Birdwatch and Cattle Employees met with TCDD: Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen organization visits continue uninterrupted. In this context, Cankesen, who visited the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) officers who were affiliated with the transportation service branch of Bandırma, Kuşcenneti and Sığrcı, had a one-on-one meeting with their employees and identified their problems on the spot. During the visits to the President Cankesene, Vice President Ümit Aydın, Transport Officer-Sen Izmir Branch President Ahmet Özdemir, the provincial and workplace representatives were accompanied by branch board members.
- Kurt, General Manager of TCDD Transportation Inc., met with his employees in Istanbul 13/06/2017 General Director of TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ Kurt met with its employees in Istanbul: During Ramadan, iftar was held in iftar programs organized in four corners of our country, while General Manager Veysel Kurt, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ General Manager, 11 June 2017 joined the program. He also made investigations in Marmaray. The program, hosted by DEMARD Istanbul Branch, was attended by General Director of TCDD, Veysi Kurt, DEMARD Chairman Nami Aras, DEMARD Istanbul Branch President Serdar Demirdöken and the railwaymen. Mechanic is a very difficult profession, must be bent in front of TCDD Transport Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt Mak
- Eskişehirspor met with Tülomsaş employees 09/11/2018 Eskişehirspor team, which was the guest of Tülomsaş General Manager Hayri Avcı, met with the workers at lunch. General Secretary Hasan Tuç touched upon the difficult situation of Eskişehirspor, and thanked the players who did not exit the licenses. Asking for support from Tülomsaş workers, Tuç said that the membership of the congress was opened to the party. He invited my legend supporter to become a congressman. Technical Director Fuat Capa Today, Tülomsaş workers, from the first domestic automobile to the construction of the locomotive, have managed to overcome the difficult tasks. "Count of transportation in Turkey is the first name that comes to mind Tulomsas" he said. Çapa said ini Eskişehirspor is all of us imiz and said that the 7979 campaign launched yesterday should be supported. Tulomsas ...
- TÜVASAŞ met with disabled personnel 05/12/2012 TÜVASAŞ met with handicapped personnel Tüvasaş General Manager Erol İnan and TURK İŞ Provincial Representative Cemal Yaman met with disabled personnel working in the factory. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) Director General Erol Inan, Railways Workers Union and the Turkish-Business Regional Representative Cemal Yaman, Turkish workers in the Metal Union President Sahin Kaya and Tüvasas general manager 60 people met with TÜVASAŞ disabled staff in a dining organizations, including . Cemal Yaman, who is the Turkish-Business District Representative and also the President of Demir Yol-Is Union, said,-We are very happy to be together with you. Our factory is alive, we are Fab
- TÜVASAŞ staff met iftar 20/07/2013 TÜVASAŞ staff met with iftar: Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) met the Iftar dinner organized by factory personnel. TÜVASAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager Erol Inan, Deputy General Managers Friday Steel, Hikmet Ozturk, Turgut Koksal, head of department and factory staff attended the dinner. Speaking before the dinner, General Manager Erol Inan, Ramadan month of unity, togetherness and brotherhood, emphasizing that the month, wishes to be instrumental in the charity. Inal gave the good news of the new projects that they are currently working on and will implement in the near future.
- The first strike began in Frankfurt today as a warning strike by subway workers, and it was reported that trams and subways would not work all day. 05/03/2012 After the strikes of workers from foreign service and passenger services in Frankfurt and Berlin airports in Germany, the strike of the metro drivers began in Frankfurt. German 'Verdi' union of the Regional President of the State of Hessen Jürgen Bothner'e according to information starting today morning, the strike of the subway employees will continue all day. During the day the tram and metro stops in and around Frankfurt. Today's strike is attended by civil servants in the municipal administration, hospital and kindergarten employees, and some other public institutions. Verdi said that they expect 125 thousand people working in federal, municipal and provincial government agencies to strike kuruluş