Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan stressed that the reasons of their participation in the meetings of the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany are the problems faced by the Turkish transporter.
Turkey is Europe's largest fleet with Turhan stated that, "Some countries are putting quotas and visas for our drivers. Konan quotas and visas do not increase the trade between these countries and increase the transportation cost. After all, this cost is paying the citizen who uses the materials. I have always emphasized that we are on the side of the liberalization of competition in transportation. Everyone says that this is true, but when politics and subtle economic issues come into play, protectionism begins. Everyone's trying to protect their transporter. We are both bringing these to the agenda and aiming to improve and improve the rights, law and business environment of our carriers. It's just that we struggle to not using any method to pass in front of all other sectors of injustice lived in Turkey in the international arena in the field of competition in the transport field. We bring the removal of unjustified barriers to continuous agenda against Turkey. "He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Problems Caused by Konya's Interest in High Speed Train 23/01/2012 Konya's half a century dream of this rapid train to Konya, the ones who bring the occasion, God bless. But we have a little concern. A job goes how it starts. On Friday, I would like to thank two guests for Ankara with the 19.30 high-speed train. The outside air temperature was -7 rating. As well as being a holiday in the schools and the weekend of the weekend, our great dream of high-speed train turned the place of grief. But our train station, which would involve so many people, was so small and insufficient that people shame on each other with their shoulders küçük
- Enjoy the winter they lived in Kartalkayada 14/03/2013 They lived in Kartalkayada. Kartalkaya'ya holidaymakers, snow and snow under the influence of the holidays and skiing under snow was removed. The snow thickness of the 1 meter 80 centimeter in the morning hours began Kartalkaya snowfall and the fog was effective in the intervals of the distance. The hotels in Kartalkaya serve with a full occupancy rate of 20 due to the high interest of local and foreign tourists. Source: http: //www.boluolay.com/haber/42/100/kisin-keyfini-kartalkaya14917da-yasadilar
- Skiing in April 06/04/2015 Skiing in April Enjoyed the Saturn: The air temperature reached 16 degree in Kayseri, ski lovers and holidaymakers in April, Erciyes Ski Center in the enjoyment of the shift. In Kayseri, where the air temperature reached 16, ski lovers and holidaymakers enjoyed the shift in Erciyes Ski Center in April. Citizens who flocked to Erciyes Ski Center for the weekend and the opportunity of air temperature of 16. Those who came with their families, sledding and those who know to slip were famous with powder snow and enjoyed the shift in April in Erciyes. Erciyes Ski Center with his family, Hasan Senturk, "children to meet with snow today"
- Metrobus related problems do not stop complaints 22/08/2012 There is not a single day when we do not receive any complaints about METROBUS. Endless, endless intensity is now harassed by passengers. For many years, many kinds of methods have been tried to solve the solution, but it does not happen. The only problem is not the crowd in the vehicles. Now, today, we'll take one of those stall problems. Vatan Metrobus Stop the crisis ... In fact, this is the stop or not, it is not certain ... MORNING AND EVENING FULL Event: First a little reminder for those who do not know. Vatan Metrobus Stop is a Vat
- Solve the problems that prevent the disabled in metrobus and subway stops 04/12/2013 Solve the problems that prevent disabled people at metrobus and subway stops: 3 In the December world disability day, problems continue at Metrobus and metro stations, and when will the problems that hinder disabled people be solved? CHP İBB Council Member Fikret Konya Questions to Mayor Topbaş: The problems and disruptions that occur in platforms, elevators, escalators and bands for the disabled citizens at the stops of metrobus and metros continue to cause our citizens to be victimized and when will the problems be solved? Which procurement procedures were carried out regarding platforms, elevators, escalators and belts? What are the tender prices and who ell
- Ankaray and Metro Stations Moved to Parliament 17/07/2014 Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations Moved to the Assembly: Everything started about a month and a half ago when Haberankara.com reported the problems in Ankaray and Metro stations and created a photo gallery. Then many sites copied this news. National news sites received new news and new news. A public opinion was formed in Ankara in this way; At the end of the rundown and unkempt condition Ankaray and Metro Stations moved to Turkey Grand National Assembly. CHP Ankara deputy Levent Gök, Ankara subway stations, deficiencies and omissions in the Parliament asked the Minister of Interior Efkan to answer the request of the Minister gave a request. Gök, in the motion of the question, inde In Ankara Gök
- Altıneylül municipality handles for problems in the railroad 11/10/2014 For the problems in the railroad, Altıneylül Municipality rolled up their sleeves: Zedai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of Altıeylül, arrived at the rescue of the families who said that the children who were sent to the school in Balıkesir were injured while passing the train. Zekai Kafaoğlu started to work in Gümüşçeşme neighborhood for the solution of the problems of the families who visited the Mayor of Altıeylül. Today, the municipal teams, TCDD Izmir Regional Manager Selim Kocbay and TCDD Afyon Deputy Director Mehmet Altinsoy together with the trains of the trains Altıneylül Mayor Zeyai Kafaoğlu, said they were in the neighborhood for the solution of the problem. Kafaoğlu stated that they are still in talks with the authorities, "Today Izmir Region"
- UTİKAD was launched for problems in warehouses 19/03/2015 UTİKAD Launched for Warehousing Problems: 2 The Customs Regulation, which came into force in December, increased the collateral amounts and the introduction of new camera systems in the warehouses, leaving the warehouse operators in a difficult position to face a large amount of additional costs. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers is continuing its efforts to solve the problems. UTİKAD Board Member and Customs and Warehouse Working Group President Ahmet Dilik, Customs and Warehouse Working Group member Ali Bozkurt and UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur visited Ankara to discuss the problems faced in the warehousing business after the regulation change. UTIKAD ...
- Fear of Problems in İZBAN 22/04/2016 Problems in IZBAN Tired: IZBAN (Izmir Suburban System) cause the reaction to the reaction problems can not be fully solved in recent days, the malfunctions of the nation has infuriated. After İZBAN started to operate in Torbalı line in February, Cumaovası and Menemen stations became transfer points and Aliağa was transported by a single train. Citizens reacted to the situation and signed petitions to remove the transfer. TCDD 3 speaking at the Provincial Coordination Board meeting in April. Regional Director Murat Bakir, 10-15 in the day between the hours of the morning and evening Torbalı-Aliağa announced that the flight will begin for three hours, the new system began to be implemented a few days ago. Transfer issue Ak
- Washington Metro is experiencing serious problems 23/08/2016 Washington Metro is experiencing serious problems: A group of tourists visiting Washington is going to the L'Enfant Plaza subway station on a hot, humid summer day using escalators. A person who studies the sketch of the Washington subway system is trying to figure out where the line is going. The afternoon is 16: 00. The Washingtonites, who are preparing to go home from work, are slowly filling the platform at the station. Australian tourist Chris Percival, who has been exploring the subway map, is boasting that the metro system in his hometown Sydney is much larger. Percival says that the system also serves outside Sydney, 'do not offend but our metron better than yours' can not say. Percival, Washington's 40 years ago Perc