Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, who attended the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany, answered questions about the agenda.
Turhan, Turkish Airlines Germany-Turkey Turhan reminded that the demands of citizens towards ensuring mutual reductions in air fares, is a public company THY ring and rules, he said. . I am not the chairman of THY. I hear that our citizens complain about THY ticket prices. I convey to management. "Said Turhan, told us that all the airlines companies such as the rise in oil prices has become Turkey's most valuable brand, THY also affected.
Turhan, mek Does not want to reduce the quality of service. He must be able to sustain his life so that he can compete and maintain this service. Now it's a cheap price, the company's services will fail when it hurts tomorrow. Non-service is the most expensive service. In this case, we may encounter foreign companies. According to him, the profitability rate is not too high for international flights. THY earns from cargo or long-haul flights. They subsidize the lines frequently used with the money they earn by giving quality service to the business world. İş
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Discount On Pre-Festival Fast Train Tickets 29/06/2016 Day Pre-Sale There's MI Fast Train Tickets: Turkey is waiting with great excitement the Feast of Ramadan. With the increase of traffic on the roads, additional vehicles were added to train, airplane and bus services. THY and private bus companies will normally offer more than 30 percent of the expeditions. It is aimed to visit the relatives of everyone who wants to do so. The question of whether there is a discount on high-speed train tickets before the holidays also comes very often in recent days. Especially in Ankara - Konya - Eskişehir and Konya flights, high speed trains are preferred and iş
- The first tram Silkworm were showcased in Germany produced in Turkey 20/09/2012 Turkey's Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of Durmazlar first indigenous tram developed by machine 'Silkworm', the world's largest trade fair InnoTrans rail systems 2012 appeared in the international arena. The tram visitors, who showed great interest to the fair visitors, were reported to have passed many tests successfully. Germany in Berlin, held every two years and this year a xnumx'inc once held 11 InnoTrans Fair, Turkey's first tram struck the silkworm brand stamp. The world's 2012 is prepared to compete worldwide with strong brands such as Siemens, Bombardier and Alstom. The trolley brand Silkworm is of great interest. Design, including mechanical components and digital technologies,
- New term in train tickets in Ukraine 06/01/2014 New term in train tickets in Ukraine: In Ukraine, where the railway network is surrounded by the whole country The new era has begun on train tickets starting from 1 January 2014. The Ukrainian Railway Company has announced the introduction of new train tickets. The new train tickets are green in color and the QR code has been spreading day by day. As is known, QR code, which is a two-dimensional barcode, is used to encrypt information such as address, telephone, website, business card and so on. The QR code can also be read by different mobile devices. On the other hand, only the information on the tickets has not changed. Innovations have also affected electronic tickets. Official site of the Ukrainian Railways Ukrayna
- 50 discount on train tickets for teachers 13/11/2016 Teachers discount 50 percent of train tickets: 24-30 November between high-speed trains with the outline trains ticket area teachers will be able to travel discount 50 percent at the time they want TCDD Transport Inc. General Directorate of by 24-30 November to high-speed trains per cent of tickets for teachers to outline the train 50 was reported to be able to travel discounted. In a statement from the TCDD Transport Inc. Headquarters, dedicated to education and students, the architects of the next generation, knowledgeable and teachers greater role in the growth of cultured individuals, Teachers Day so 24-30 November between high-speed trains discount 50 percent in outlines train tickets to do with ...
- THY's 3. Moving to Airport 14/07/2018 THY General Manager "Istanbul New Airport, the process of moving THY 31 October will start at 02.00''Othering on the other hand, THY's first domestic and international voyages also became clear. "THY's first flight from Istanbul New Airport to Ankara and abroad will be made to Azerbaijan and TRNC." Ekşi also gave the following news: "Turkish Ground Services company bin 800 '' We will also get close to a thousand people. "THY's cargo brand"
- Istanbul New Airport is Added Between THY's Flight Points 24/10/2018 29 Istanbul New Airport, whose first phase will be opened in October, was added to the destinations on Turkish Airlines' website and online ticket sales were started. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will host the first phase of 29 in October. Istanbul New Airport has taken its place as one of the destinations on Turkish Airlines website. THY began to sell tickets for flights from Istanbul New Airport. Citizens, if you seek flights to 3 airport in Istanbul, as well as only the new airport to do the query can do. While the new airport is located in the system with the code 'ISL', the flights for 1 in November can be selected for the first commercial flight. Yeni
- THY's Biggest Alternative Was High Speed Train! 22/04/2019 Just before Ataturk Airport was moved HalkalıThe launch of the High Speed Train line, which has reached to Ankara, has been an attractive option especially for the citizens traveling to Ankara and Konya. Halkalı-Gebze train line with the opening of the YHT flights to the European side and the transportation of the Ataturk Airport, reflected in the transportation preferences of Istanbulites. At least three hours before the flight, the need to be at Istanbul Airport, the distance to the city center and taxi-highway transportation, such as urban transportation expenses, especially towards Ankara and Konya in the direction of YHT directed. YHT flights on this line run close to full capacity in the last two weeks. UCAKTAN IS MORE CHEAP Istanbul Ç
- By rail between Germany and Turkey TR Box Transport Begins 14/07/2014 By rail between Germany and Turkey TR Box Transportation Start: TCDD carried out in collaboration with DB Schenker Rail result of Cologne (Germany) and Turkey (Çerkezköy(TIR) (trailerless trailer) transportation was started for the first time by rail. Cologne (Germany) - Austria - Hungary - Romania - Bulgaria - Turkey (Çerkezköy(2.719 km) trains run on the track using special dual-pocket wagons are transported. Travel time is 5 days and TIR safes are brought down from the train at arrival stations and delivered to the final points with the tractors. To date 4 4 arrival and 8 departure ve
- Turkey, Germany and Austria began between train cars transportation 14/03/2015 Turkey, by train between Germany and Austria began automobile shipments: Our Administration Freight Department with DB Schenker and Rail Cargo between conducted joint activities result in Germany (Bremen) -Köseköy and Austria (Schwertberg) -Tekirdağ Port of automobile transport were launched. The trains will be successfully transported by Mercedes-Benz trains from Germany to Köseköy. 1 cars will be operated in the beginning, 204 vehicles will be transported with 20.000 cars will be transported annually. Germany and Turkey in the coming days again (Köseköy) will be launched between mutually Hyundai automobile transport.
- Germany Economic Council, to be held in Eskisehir, Turkey Symposium 25/11/2015 Germany Economic Council Symposium to be held in Eskisehir, Turkey: Turkey Germany Economic Council Symposium, to be held in November 27 in Eskisehir. which is also Germany Economic Council, member of the board of Hisar Group's top manager in Eskisehir (CEO) Victory Turks, in his written statement, Eskisehir Governor's Office, Chamber of Commerce, the symposium will be hosted by Anadolu University, "The Future of Industry and Turkey-Germany Cooperation" title and the subject of aviation and rail systems will be covered. Hisarlar Group is a brand that has significant investments in high technology and international certifications as well as being a member of the same Economic Council of Germany, Türker said: "With many international brands"
- Aviation and Rail Systems site in Turkey-Germany Cooperation 25/11/2015 Aviation and Rail Systems site in Turkey-Germany Cooperation: Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO), Eskisehir Governor's Office, Anadolu University, Bursa, Eskisehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) and the German Economic Council on 27 November 2015 cooperation "industry of the future in Eskisehir - Aviation and Rail Turkey-Germany Cooperation in the Field systems "will be held a symposium titled. Anadolu University Student Center Hall Please click for details of the symposium to be held at 2009.
- Turkey-Germany Cooperation Symposium was held in Eskisehir (Video) 28/11/2015 Turkey-Germany Cooperation Symposium was held in Eskisehir: Eskisehir's a serious amount of exports to mention that the President of the ESO Özaydemir war, also said he would soon helicopter will be heard in Eskisehir. Eskisehir Governor's Office, Germany Economic Council, Anadolu University, Eskişehir Chamber of Industry and Bursa, Eskisehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) in cooperation with "industry of the future in Eskisehir, Aviation and Rail Systems in Turkey Germany Cooperation" was held symposiums. Eskişehir Anadolu University symposium, Eskisehir Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, Anadolu University Rector. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, Member of the Board of the Deutsche Bank Economic Council and Germany's first Turkish Minister Aygül Özkan, AK Party deputy from Eskişehir N
- SPIEGEL: "Support from Germany to Turkey Want Railways" 09/09/2018 Germany's weekly news magazine Der Spiegel suggested that the Turkish government plans to modernize the country's railways with financial and technological support from Germany. Turkey new high-speed railway line project envisaged opening of the international German company wants to deliver a consortium led by Siemens presidency. Within the scope of the project, it is stated that it is planned to construct a high speed train network, to install modern signal technique on railways and to modernize the old railway network. Der Spiegel reported that the total cost of the project would find 35 billion euros, and the purchase of new trains included in this cost. Der Spiegel stated that the Turkish government had applied to the German government three months ago.
- Highway fee to open the gap between Germany and the EU 10/07/2014 The freeway fee will open up the gap between Germany and the EU: 1 From January 2016, a toll will be charged for all vehicles under the weight of 3,5 in Germany, and all roads will be paid only for free. According to Halis Ateş, the president of the European Union of Turkish Transporters, the practice, which starts at 2016 and imposes a higher wage on foreigners, is contrary to EU legislation and in other countries, vignettes are charged at the same rate as everyone else. Germany is the longest in Europe, with the 13 thousand kilometer-long highways without speed limit, the 2 after the US in the world. is the country with the longest highway network. In 1921 X
- Ski Cibiltepe will be Turkey's pupil 31/12/2013 Cibiltepe Ski Center will be Turkey's pupil Kars Governor Eyup Hill, "Cibiltepe With Ski investments will take its place among the most popular ski resorts in Europe" Governor Eyup Hill, Sarıkamış Governor Muhammad Gurbuz, who Özbilen Ilhan Mayor and Provincial Administration Secretary General Mehmet Özbey made observations in Cıbıltepe. Tepe, said in a statement here, thanks to investments made by Cıbıltepe Europe will take its place among the most popular ski resorts. In the second stage of the ski center, the construction of the cafeteria, which has been completed, has been opened and Tepe said:
- Turkey's Erciyes Mountain ski resort will be 24/04/2016 Erciyes Mountain ski resort will be Turkey's Erciyes in Turkey's major ski resorts, Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center Project is progressing rapidly towards becoming Turkey's ski resort. The summit of the clouds, the height of the 3 bin 917, the most important symbol of the region, Erciyes, which is the most important symbol of the region with its non-deficient profits, succeeded to be among the most important ski resorts in the world with the investment of 200 million euros. After the removal of the Metropolitan Law in 2005, the activities of Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center Project began with the participation of Erciyes in the borders of the Metropolitan Municipality. 5 mechanical plant, which is old in Erciyes and unable to fulfill its function fully es
- After Ovit New Zigana Tunnel will be the longest in Turkey 01/06/2015 New Zigana Tunnel will be Turkey's longest after Ovit: Director General of Highways Cahit Turhan, Eastern Black Sea East on connecting the historical Silk Road Anatolia new Zigana is made of Tunnel tender and tunnels said they intend to open to traffic in 2019. Turhan, who noted that the road works in Trabzon-Gumushane were completed to a considerable extent, said that the tender for the Zigana Tunnel, which will ease the route, facilitate transportation and raise the geometric standard of the road, was made last week. Turhan mentioned that the financial offers were received and the evaluation was ongoing and that there was no objection until now but the process was not completed yet.
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu
- Produced in Bursa, Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm 's prime minister will make the driving test 28/11/2012 Turkey's first indigenous tram produced in Bursa silkworm's test will make the prime minister the driving Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm the tests that have come to the stage of completion of the first test drive on the road iron will be downloaded to the rail vehicle after obtaining the necessary approvals were reported Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make . Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. Ardından
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality of Pioneering produced silkworm, Was Turkey's Pride. 10/03/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of manufactured Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm, attended by the world's leading companies in the Istanbul Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail Systems, was Turkey's pride in the Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. Eurasia Rail 2012 Fair was held between 8-10 March at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFC). 20 company from 200 countries participated in the fair organized for the second time this year. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe visited the booths and received information from the CEO of BFF. Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of the stand of the silk produced by Durmazlar machine model tram in Bursa President Altepe viewing, silkworm Turkey's first domestic brand, and all the organs ...
- THY to introduce passengers to its passengers 26/02/2014 THY will introduce the passengers to its passengers: Turkish Airlines (ISPA), which launched ISPARTA-Istanbul flights to 7 every week, has allocated the 1 page of Skylife Magazine to the Davraz Ski Center. Isparta Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ITSO) President Sukru Başdeğirmen, after the launch of 7 aircrafts to introduce the Davraz Ski Center THY General Director Temel Kotil said they wanted support. At the end of the interviews, domestic flights are organized on 1300 daily, and all airplanes of THY have introduced Davraz Ski Center in Skylife Magazine published in 2 languages.
- THY Khersona began organizing flights 16/10/2014 THY Khersona began organizing flights: Turkish Airlines (THY), Kherson, one of the important cities in Ukraine began to organize flights. Turkish Airlines (THY) has launched flights to Kherson, one of the most important cities of Ukraine. Boeing A471-320 type "MUŞ" flight from the airport of TK 200 departed from Ataturk Airport. Aircraft welcome ceremony, President of the Kherson Regional State Administration Andriy Putilov, Ambassador of Turkey Can Manage Kiev and Odessa Consul General also attended Nur Tezel Sağman. Ribbons were cut due to the first flight in the apron in which Ukrainian folk dances were exhibited. The teams meet girls in traditional clothing from Turkey, hospitality in Ukraine ...
- THY invites skiing to the Balkans 26/02/2016 THY invites skiing to the Balkans: Turkish Airlines invites those who want to ski in the Balkans with the slogan 'Four Seasons of the Balkans' at an affordable price. Here are flight points for skiing da da 4 Season Balkans kültür project, which is very similar to us with its culture and the heart of the Balkans, who are on a journey saying X okadaryakınki Balkans. Turkish Airlines, which aims to write guide stories as a guide, will explore the beauty of the Balkan region in the winter leg as in the summer and autumn feet of the project.
- THY can be saved by Transmar 01/05/2012 Master Architect Engineer and Urban Planner Dr. Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, Ataturk Airport traffic and the problems of Turkish Airlines' relieves' Transmar 'told the project. The project, consisting of auto-rail and floating viaducts, aims to reduce the baggage transfer between Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen Airports to 15 minutes. Professor of Architecture and Urban Planner, who was nominated for Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for a period. Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp shared a very remarkable project for the resolution of air and land traffic in the city by public vote. Alp uz Turkish Airlines which we proudly witnessed its rise in recent years is the first in European delays and cancellations Alp
- Balcı, President of the Green Crescent Society: Alcohol should be Banned in Turkish Airlines and Tcdd 05/05/2012 Turkey Green Crescent Society Chairman Muharrem Balcı, public transport is not true of alcohol consumption, he said Turkish Airlines in this direction should be made by the Republic of Turkey State Railways alcoholic beverages. Balci, in areas open to public consumption of alcoholic beverages, which is on the agenda found in Afyonkarahisar. Afyonkarahisar Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu visited his office in Balcı, gave support to the alcohol ban. At the beginning of the visit, Governor Balkanlıoğlu, "Whiskey, raki, beer, except what you get? You know, we have forbidden drinking," he joked. This joke caused laughter. Muharrem Balcı stated that he supports the alcohol ban decision, "In some media"