Regulation on the Amendment to the Regulation on the Critical Tasks of Railway Safety, which has been in progress for a long time by the General Directorate of Rail Regulation, was published in the Official Gazette of May 18. Within the scope of the amended regulation, the Safety Requirements of Employees in Critical Tasks and Safety in Railway Activities were also revised.
The General Directorate of Railroad Regulatory Affairs, together with the unions, consulted with YOLDER for the preparation of the regulation, and shared the work prepared by the members of the association with the Directorate General. In the new regulation that entered into force, it was welcomed that new regulations were made in favor of the employees on the issues that YOLDER pointed out.
In the new regulation, especially in the sugar, blood pressure and eye examination, frequent problems were taken into consideration and the conditions sought were updated in favor of the employees.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Features of Rail System Professionals 14/07/2012 Those who will take part in the occupations in the rail system should have knowledge of first aid information, occupational health and safety, who are able to act according to ethical principles related to the profession, have a physical and mentally healthy structure. Those who want to be a railroad road technician; travel, work at construction sites, fight for snow, at the scene of accident and incident. be able to work in conditions of heavy nature, be careful and can act in accordance with the work discipline, machinery and equipment must have the ability to use people. Rail-system vehicle technician; can act in accordance with professional ethics, careful, regular, patient, meslek
- KPSS 2017 / 2 Preferences TCDD 573 Officer Reception Roles and Application Requirements 15/11/2017 KPSS 2017 / 2 preferences started. TCDD civil servants will also be recruited. The central recruitment preferences and the recruitment staff of TCDD public personnel are included in our news. KPSS 2017 / 2 placement of the central office appointment preferences began. As a result of the choices to be taken by ÖSYM, a total of 2038 officers will be recruited from undergraduate, associate and high school graduates. In this context, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) will be 573 recruitment of cadres. We examined TCDD recruitment recruitment staff and application conditions. Turkish State Railways TCDD for high school graduates in the recruitment of high school graduates 2, Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. General Directorate Genel
- TCDD Staff Works Despite Difficult Conditions 31/01/2018 The staff of the State Railways work in spite of difficult conditions. Karaman TCDD 612 Road Maintenance and Repair Department personnel continue to work day and night without interruption. TCDD, which is located within the Ministry of Communication and continues its activities without interruption, carries millions of people from different routes every year. When we look at the performance program of the Republic of Turkey State Railways issued the official web site shows that the number of people working in the institution concerned. According to this, 644 is employed in TCDD, 8.034 in contracted titles and 5.586 staff as employee.
- TCDD 191 Staff Officer Purchase Date and Application Conditions 21/03/2018 The staff were procured in the Communiqué published in the Official Gazette on the previous day for the recruitment of 191 civil servants to TCDD. After the creation of the squad, the officer candidates started to wait for the advertisements. So when will the ads be published? What are the application requirements? How will the applications be made? State Railways of the Republic of Turkey was established for the recruitment of staff to the General Directorate. Official Gazette the decision, the General Directorate of State Railways of the Republic of Turkey and the 4 187 surveillance staff attorney for the introduction of any staff at the reception was held. Following the construction of the staff, the officer candidates began to investigate when the recruitment of the staff would be made and what the conditions of application would be. The details of the 191 cadre that was founded by TCDD T
- Yandex Announces Most Wanted Winter Holiday Centers 25/01/2016 Yandex Announces the Most Wanted Winter Holiday Centers: Families have begun to explore the best winter holiday venues to evaluate their semester breaks with their children. When it comes to winter holidays, ski resorts and hot springs come to mind. When it comes to semester breaks, Pamukkale, which is famous for its travertines and hot springs, has been searched. In second place in the ski resort of Uludag ... that makes a difference to users' applications that make life easier for Yandex search engine in the report through the data, the most for the user of the winter holidays ... having an audience considerably in Turkey Yandex, the most wanted in the last period …
- The most wanted port and the most preferred container operator in September 31/10/2017 The results of September Container Transport Rhythm Survey published in August were published. With this research, Cntracking examines the effects of sectoral and non-sectoral developments on container transport. The results of the research are based on the analysis of anonymous data from platform users. Container Transport Rhythm Survey, published free of charge at the end of each month, contains important statistics generated in September of 2017 by compiling the anonymous data of 11.355 sessions opened by different users. The main findings of the study are the main headings including the Shipowner's Choice of Users, Transit Time Based Accessibility Assessment of Turkish Ports, Most Wanted Routes and Cntracking Intra-Trade Volume. In September…
- Erzincan Municipality Turns Weather Conditions into Asphalt Casting 12/12/2014 Erzincan Municipality is turning the weather conditions into an asphalt casting. Erzincan Municipality, who has the opportunity to make the weather conditions suitable for asphalt pouring in Erzincan, started the casting works of the Directorate of Science Affairs. Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, who visited the region to examine the works carried out on Dede Korkut Street, which divides the old industrial zone into two, said: için You know that asphalt has to be at a certain temperature level so that the asphalt can be poured and so the ground should not be wet. we started. Dede Korkut Street is a road that is frequently used by our fellow citizens, so our work D
- Vehicle traffic is reorganized on some routes due to the construction of the Bursa T1 tram line 30/08/2012 Due to the construction of the T1 tram line project designed to relieve urban traffic in Bursa, vehicle traffic has been rearranged on some routes. In a statement from Bursa Police Department, "T1 tramway works were started from the section between Ipekiş intersection and Stadium intersection on Stadium Street. It is decided to arrange the traffic that will go to Merinos intersection from the intersection of junction to Tahir Street, Anatolian Street, Uysal Street route to Darmstad Street çıkış
- Izban schedules were re-arranged 13/12/2012 Izban expeditions were reorganized Izmir suburban system (İZBAN) Menemen-Aliağa between the hours of the flights, road work has been changed due to changes were reported. In the statement made by IZBAN, Tcdd's mandatory way between Menemen and Aliaga 16 2012 8 Sunday from the Menemen-Aliağa line will be limited to the line between the number of times and hours of change will be made 1 (Izban Expedition Hours). The new voyage program "www.izban.com.tr" address expressed in the statement, XNUMX months after the planned work will return to the old expedition was recorded. Source: www.haberler.com
- Travel Trip Re-organized by Railways 18/03/2013 A re-rail travel trip was organized. A train trip was organized between Aşkale and Erzurum within the scope of the re-rail travel program. Yunus Yeşilyurt, Manager of Erzurum Plant, stated that their aim is to make TCDD more effective by creating an awareness and to make them more productive. "The re-rail travels" the first trip program with the town of Askale Yildizurt said, "This trip during the journey by telling the beautiful aspects of the train is safer than a more economical and more comfortable journey is emphasized," he said. After the trip, a tour of the Railway Museum at the Erzurum Garage Building takes place in the Operation Directorate and in the city center.
- Ankara Metro departure times 08/05/2014 Ankara Metro movement hours have been rearranged: Due to the integration works of signaling systems in Ankara Metro lines, 12 new regulations were made on the last departure hours of trains as of May. Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate said that in order to ensure a fast and comfortable train operation without passengers, integration works will be done on signaling systems in Ankara Metro lines. 12 said that due to the works planned to be continued until the end of the year, the new arrangements were made on the last departure hours of trains as of May Monday.
- The ski lifts in the army were rearranged 17/10/2014 The ropeway hours in the army were rearranged: The service hours of the Teleferik station, which was served by ORBEL affiliated to the Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, were rearranged. A written statement from the Metropolitan Municipality of Ordu, the center of Boztepe 2 thousand 300 meters away from the service hours of the ropeway was reported to be organized. In line with the decision, 28 will continue to provide services for the 20 cab from 09.00 to 21.00 as of October Monday.
- TCDD 3. Restructuring and Information Meeting was Held in the Region 25/05/2016 TCDD 3. Restructuring and Information Meeting was held in the Region: A meeting on change of information and understanding about restructuring was held by the Load Service Directorate. TCDD 3 about what needs to be done today in the transition process to logistics. A staff information meeting was organized by the Regional Load Service Directorate. TCDD 3. During the meeting held with the participation of logistics managers, logistics chiefs and central unit personnel working within the Regional Directorate, the issues of değişik what should be done değişik with the change of understanding that should be formed after the restructuring were discussed and the opinions of the employees were exchanged and information was exchanged.
- Traffic in Bursada Garage traffic rearranged 19/10/2016 Traffic in Bursa Plant In the garage traffic rearranged: City Square - Terminal (T2 line) within the framework of the construction of the bridge in the garage to begin construction of the bridge Garage Ulubatlı Hasan Bulvarı'nın 20 October 00.00 06.00 on October between the hours, Izmir-Ankara heading to Izmir and 21 October 00.00 and 06.00 between Ankara and Ankara direction will be closed to Ankara direction.
- YHT expeditions revised 29/06/2017 YHT voyages were re-arranged: High-speed train (YHT) voyages were revised by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ. Due to the construction of the Başkentray Project, Ankara-Siıylancan banliNyö and Ankara-Silıncan-Polatlı regional trains will be interrupted for two months as of June. According to the statement made by TCDD Tasimacilik AS, some arrangements have been made due to the construction works of the Başkentray Project and it has been stated that high speed train times are being rearranged. Ankara-Sincan-Ankara between the suburban trains operated in the morning and evening Polatlı-Sincan-Ankara-Polatli regional trains 30 will be interrupted for a period of two months from June, the statement, the details of the new watches of high-speed trains inde
- Reorganization of Public Transport Fees in Kayseri 26/09/2017 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) was held to discuss the public transportation fee tariff. As a result of the meeting, the public transport fare tariff was revised to be valid from 24 September 2017. In Kayseri, public transportation fees were last changed on 21.02.2016. In the 20 month period from this date to the present, there have been large increases in the cost items of public transportation operations, especially in fuel, maintenance and labor. The demand for the reorganization of long-term ticket prices was not included in the UKOME agenda; However, increases in fuel and other expense items are required in public transport ticket prices.
- Konya tariffs were reorganized! 04/11/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, 6 November 2017 announces the reorganization of the bus schedule by providing additional flights to the lines with high passenger density starting on Monday. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems, 6 November 2017 announced that the bus schedule has been redesigned by providing additional flights to the lines with high passenger density. New timetable will be announced from the tariff panels and from the web address www.atus.konya.bel.tr. Source: www.yenikonya.com.tr
- Entrance and Parking of Kocaeli Intercity Bus Terminal Revised 20/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Intercity Bus Terminal. In order to park the vehicles entering the terminal more easily, the parking lot was organized. Vehicle parking spaces were separated by yellow lines. 11 has an 240 vehicle capacity of one thousand square meters. FLOOR IMPROVED The ground floor was improved before the terminal car park was arranged. The asphalt was then laid and the ground was smoothed. A total of 2 bin 500 tons binder asphalt and a thousand 400 tons of wear asphalt were laid down in the car park section. For walking paths, 450 square meters were made of concrete. INTRODUCTION TO CAR PARK INTRODUCTION The entrance of the car park is Ş
- Metro Employees Re-strike in London 18/01/2016 Metro Employees in London Re-Grew: Metro employees' unions in the capital London have announced the dates of the 24 hourly 3 separate labor strike that they had previously planned. The strike decision by the Metro employees was taken by the unions of RMT and Aslef & Unite, one of the largest transport unions in the UK. 3 24 different dates of the strike to be specified in the salaries and Night Metro was announced due to the announced. The first 26 of January will be followed by a strike on Tuesday, followed by strikes on February at 15 Monday and at 17 Wednesday. RMT Secretary General Mick hakkında
- 4680 Campaign Held in Ödemiş-İzmir Railway Line 21/01/2015 Edited Ödemiş-Izmir Railway Line in 4680 Expedition: Odemis in Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 3. In the 2014, the railroads, which were revitalized with the works of the Regional Directorate, attracted great attention. Ödemiş-Izmir on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 6 times, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday times 7 times mutually arranged on the 750 thousand passenger railways benefited. 2,1 MILLION TUITION PERMISSION In Odemis, which is one of the most ticketed stations in Izmir, the total box office revenue of 2014 has exceeded the total of 2 million 150 thousand pounds. A total of 4 thousand 680 trains were organized between Ödemiş and Basmane. I have paid ...
- Spil Mountain will lift the cable car and health hotel will soon tender 09/02/2015 The tender that will bring the cable car and health hotel to Spil Mountain will soon: Nature Conservation and National Parks 4 Regional Director Rahmi Bayrak says that the tender process will begin during the year when projects of the ropeway and the health hotel planned for Manisa Spil Mountain are ready. The efforts to bring Manisa Spil Mountain to tourism gained speed. Explaining that the infrastructure works on the Spil Mountain is finished Nature Conservation and National Parks 4 Regional Director Rahmi Bayrak, "Manisans have been talking about the ropeway project for years. Now this dream is coming true. Spil Mountain health sports complex Sp
- Smart card provides advantage in Gaziantep transportation 24/10/2013 Smart card in Gaziantep transportation advantage: Gaziantep's transportation problem with tram, new buses, new roads and intersections of the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, finally used in buses included in the transportation Kart27'ye (smart card) demand explosion happened. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, which has relieved the transportation problem of Gaziantep by tram, new buses, new roads and intersections, was finally booming to Kart27 (smart card) which was also used in buses included in transportation. Implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep and the citizens of the smart card application is showing great interest every day is increasing the target. To benefit from public transport services at an affordable price Toplu
- Tender Announcement: Health Station Building Will Be Constructed (Within the Scope of Development of Izmir Suburban System Project) 23/10/2014 Izmir Suburban System Development Project will be built within the scope of the Health Station Building İZMİR METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY BANLARI AND RAIL SYSTEM INVESTMENT DEPARTMENT BRANCH SYSTEM SYSTEM Development of the Izmir Suburban System Project will be built Health Station Building Construction work 4734 numbered Public Procurement Law 19 article according to the open tender procedure with the tender It will be. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 124235 1-Administration a) Address: REPUBLIC OF TURKEY NO: 1 IZMIR BÜYÜKSEHIR MUNICIPALITY SERVICE BUILDING K: 6 617 - 35250 KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2322931651 - 2322933625 c) Electronic İhale
- Izmir BB Izmir Suburban System Development Project has been completed 27/12/2014 Izmir BB Izmir Suburban System Development Project has been awarded for the tender for the construction of the Health Station. Developments recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 10 TL, which is the approximate cost of the tender is awarded 2014 TL bid Borat Mining 7.204.504 December 5.362.500 contract was signed on. Ref .: Investments Magazine 15 / 2014 October 1203 (EE)
- Important development in the health condition of the mechanic stuck in the railway crash in Kütahya 31/01/2017 Kütahya experienced in the case of the accident in the accident in the machine mechanic stuck the important situation in the case of the mechanic: Eskişehir-Kütahya-Afyon during the crossing in Kütahya during a train crossing the train at the crossroads of the accident in the case of the health condition of the mechanist RD stuck in the accident. Eskişehir-Kütahya The accident occurred in Kütahya after crossing the train at a level crossing in Kütahya. Raybüs'ün Eskişehir Kütahya Afyon, 25 1 in January, as a result of a crash in a crossing in Kütahya, 5 people died and XNUMX injured in the accident. Railway Machinery Association President Afyon Branch President Resat Petek ş