tcddden read book everywhere
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD's 'I'm Reading Books Everywhere' Event 15/05/2019 TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Söke Gar Chief, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. and Aydın Söke Sıdıka Primary School for ğ I Read a Book Everywhere kitap event organized for students and to encourage reading and promoting public transportation, 1. Grade 200 students traveled from Söke Station to Nazilli Station.
- Meram Invited to Read Books Everywhere From Youth Assembly 16/03/2016 Meram invited to read the book everywhere from the Youth Council: The members of Konya's Meram District Municipality Youth Assembly invited the passengers to read the Book on the trams they had taken in order to raise awareness. Speaking to the importance of reading books, Mehmet Yolcu stated that they had carried out such an activity and that the nice reactions they received from the citizens were satisfied. Meram Youth Council, which continues its activities within the Municipality of Meram, has added a new one to its extraordinary and different projects. Members of the Assembly who want to create awareness because of the decreasing number of people who read books in the community, pay attention to the topic of reading books by taking the tram in a collective Toplum
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Metro cards will be valid everywhere 14/01/2015 Metro cards will be valid everywhere: Elvan reported that they have completed their strategy work on smart transportation systems and have put in place a comprehensive action plan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, "in Intelligent transport systems are no 4 year training program in Turkey. Our talks with our In this respect the Higher Education Council continues. God willing, we are planning to open new chapters for intelligent transport systems," he said. "The only payment system in the city public transport" Elvan said another issue for smart transport systems concerns public transport. Dik For example, traffic density is important, ler Elvan said.
- No more radar anywhere 26/04/2013 The radar is everywhere. Radar warning signs on highways started to be dismantled in accordance with the newly published Ministry of Interior. In some areas, the speed limit of the inspections performed with the radar tool to the drivers, without stopping the vehicle penalties, sent to their address. Cemil Ceylan Edirne Security Director, according to the research, mortal or fatal traffic accidents, usually in the absence of radar warning plates and police teams occur in areas, said: "Now our drivers at no point will not see a radar sign. Radar warning Radar
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- I Read Istanbul Project Started 23/11/2018 Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya, Martyr Pilot Muzaffer Erdonmez Secondary School started the project Pilot I'm Reading Istanbul mez by reading a book with 5 / C class students. Governor Yerlikaya started the lü I Read Istanbul Project X, which was initiated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education and carried out at the 1686 secondary school and 1827 high school in the province. Bakırköy Şehit Pilot Muzaffer Erdönmez Middle School who visited Yerlikaya, 5-C class students read a book for a while. Governor Yerlikaya made a statement to members of the press in school. said. Project; Governor, stating that they aim to increase the level of reading habits of children, young people and those who do not have any habit.
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else 05/01/2015 Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else: a portion of the winter tourist facilities as covered by ski resorts of cold and rainy weather effect with a white blanket of snow, Christmas in the rain Snow has reached the xnumx'lük occupancy percentage is rising to the 4 days holiday and New Year's holidays "winter tourism" was animate. The occupancy of most winter tourist facilities, such as the snow thickening ski resorts, reached 100 with the effect of the 4 day holiday. According to information compiled by the AA correspondent, 100 28 with the Ministry of Tourism certified ski Turkey, 51 the world in terms of ski resorts. is in order. The most intense interest in education iy