TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Söke Gar Chief, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. and Aydın Söke Sıdıka Primary School for ğ I Read a Book Everywhere kitap event organized for students and to encourage reading and promoting public transportation, 1. Grade 200 students traveled from Söke Station to Nazilli Station.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Meram Invited to Read Books Everywhere From Youth Assembly 16/03/2016 Meram invited to read the book everywhere from the Youth Council: The members of Konya's Meram District Municipality Youth Assembly invited the passengers to read the Book on the trams they had taken in order to raise awareness. Speaking to the importance of reading books, Mehmet Yolcu stated that they had carried out such an activity and that the nice reactions they received from the citizens were satisfied. Meram Youth Council, which continues its activities within the Municipality of Meram, has added a new one to its extraordinary and different projects. Members of the Assembly who want to create awareness because of the decreasing number of people who read books in the community, pay attention to the topic of reading books by taking the tram in a collective Toplum
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Metro cards will be valid everywhere 14/01/2015 Metro cards will be valid everywhere: Elvan reported that they have completed their strategy work on smart transportation systems and have put in place a comprehensive action plan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, "in Intelligent transport systems are no 4 year training program in Turkey. Our talks with our In this respect the Higher Education Council continues. God willing, we are planning to open new chapters for intelligent transport systems," he said. "The only payment system in the city public transport" Elvan said another issue for smart transport systems concerns public transport. Dik For example, traffic density is important, ler Elvan said.
- No more radar anywhere 26/04/2013 The radar is everywhere. Radar warning signs on highways started to be dismantled in accordance with the newly published Ministry of Interior. In some areas, the speed limit of the inspections performed with the radar tool to the drivers, without stopping the vehicle penalties, sent to their address. Cemil Ceylan Edirne Security Director, according to the research, mortal or fatal traffic accidents, usually in the absence of radar warning plates and police teams occur in areas, said: "Now our drivers at no point will not see a radar sign. Radar warning Radar
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa 24/11/2014 Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa: In Bursa, about 500 middle school student performed book reading activity in 30 minutes in light rail vehicle In Bursa, a group of middle school students took a light rail vehicle and read a book at the same time. 500 students who participated in the event organized by the Anatolian Youth Association (AGD) Bursa Branch gathered at the entrance of Şehreküstü stop in Osmangazi district of BursaRay. The students who took the books distributed to them, went to the perona and took the vehicle and went on the 30 minute journey until Uludağ University Görükle Campus. AGD Bursa Branch President Muhammad Ali Oner, reporters AG
- Reading activity on public transport in Diyarbakır 08/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School held a reading activity with 100 students in order to popularize their reading habits. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School conducted a joint study in order to spread the habit of reading books in the city. The 100 student showed great interest in public transport. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality buses and students taken from the school, Elazığ Street Galeria station came together. Students read a book at the station for a while. They read a book ın A good book is a good friend öğ and bir Read a book live life ın. Behind…
- Samsun Governor's Book Reading Activities 19/02/2018 Under the leadership of the Governorship of Samsun, 'Reading Time for Samsun' activity, Fatih Clean Secondary School students and their parents and the teachers gave support by reading the book on the tram. support came. 40 team of school students, parents and teachers, the clock at the 20.00 Municipality Houses stop on the tram ride to the last stop read the book. Canik District National Education Director Mustafa Uzunlar was accompanied by the banners and t-shirts they wore before they boarded the train. THE PASSENGERS ARE READING Y
- I Read Istanbul Project Started 23/11/2018 Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya, Martyr Pilot Muzaffer Erdonmez Secondary School started the project Pilot I'm Reading Istanbul mez by reading a book with 5 / C class students. Governor Yerlikaya started the lü I Read Istanbul Project X, which was initiated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education and carried out at the 1686 secondary school and 1827 high school in the province. Bakırköy Şehit Pilot Muzaffer Erdönmez Middle School who visited Yerlikaya, 5-C class students read a book for a while. Governor Yerlikaya made a statement to members of the press in school. said. Project; Governor, stating that they aim to increase the level of reading habits of children, young people and those who do not have any habit.