tcdd iftari in tower restaurant
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - Kapikule Section Construction Work 31/10/2018 Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - Construction of Kapikule Section Construction As a result of the tender Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, General Directorate of European Union Affairs and Foreign Relations, Directorate of European Union Investments Department, Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - The tender for the construction of the Kapikule Section was submitted by the company 6 and the tender was awarded to the 489.156.800,00 EURO bid for GÜLERMAK AĞIR SANAYİİ İNŞ. AND TAAH. Inc. + ALSİM ALARKO SANAYİ TES. AND TRADE. Inc. joint venture. Tender, Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy and Kapikule Section with telecommunication, signaling and electrification systems ık
- TCDD Iftar at Kule Restaurant 30/05/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Tourist Tour of the first statement of the Eastern Express following the ceremony of the historic Ankara Station Tower Restaurant gave an iftar. Iftar program performed in the Tower Restaurant garden; Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Selim Dursun, Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism Nadir Alparslan and Özgül Özkan Yavuz, Deputy Minister of Road and Urbanism of Iran Islamic Republic in our country and General Director of Iran Railways Sacid Rasouli, Sivas Deputy Habib Soluk and former Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan, Erzincan Deputy and former TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman and other ve
- Tower Crossing Bridge tower height reaches 54 meter (Photo Gallery) 11/08/2014 Bay Bridge Bridge tower height reached 54 meters: The tower crossing reached the 3,5 meter, which is the most important part of the highway project between Istanbul and Izmir. The towers are rapidly rising in the construction of the Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the world's largest mid-span 54 suspension bridge. AA team, the transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir 4 hour to 9 hours to reduce the biggest foot of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge studies viewed the bridge. 3,5 towers will be reduced to 6,5 minutes.
- Giresun Planned Ropeway, Projects Like Tower Tower, 11 will be discussed in July 13/06/2012 Dursun Ali Sahin Governor, brought to the agenda, important projects such as Kaleye Swivel Tower, Ropeway will be discussed on 11 July 2012. 11 will gather in our province in July on the initiatives of Governor Sahin. Last week in Trabzon, the Governor informed the participants about the projects and the demand for the meeting of the Board in Giresun was approved. The Board met in Giresun and decided to discuss the issues on the agenda. The project will be discussed and decided by the project close to 10 about our city, such as the Restoration of Tower, Teleferik, Çeşme, Kaya Church Restoration, Relay Project, Fiyale Road, Clock Tower. Source: www.giresungazete.net
- on railways Çerkezköy- 2 between Istanbul and Kapikule. Stage rail maintenance work continues uninterrupted 24/06/2012 Rail maintenance works are completed in Edirne, signaling studies are still going on at some points in the region. Tekirdag Çerkezköy from the town of Edirne-Kapikule direction every day 17.50'de organized, while the same way to Istanbul to go to Kapıkule passengers are provided by buses. Çerkezköy and the road construction works which started at the same time mutually from Çatalca, Çerkezköy Between Istanbul and Istanbul, the train service has dropped to three times a week. During the studies planned to last approximately 10 months, the flights will be held at 10.33 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays once a week. Çerkezköyas a guest or beginning of work '
- Today in History: 5 September 1997 Çerkezköy-Kapıkule (189 km) electrification project completed 05/09/2012 September 5 1997 Çerkezköy-Kapıkule (189 km) electrification project is completed. 5 September 1903 The government sent a letter to the railway companies to demand the dismissal of the Bulgarians for security reasons.
- Lightning struck by tower crane at Marmaray construction site in Yenikapı 18/09/2012 Lightning fell to the Marmaray site in Fatih Yenikapı. An injured 3 person was hospitalized. There's no danger to the wounded. Lightning fell on the tower crane at the Marmaray construction site in Yenikapı. 3 workers were injured on the construction site. The wounded were taken to Istanbul Training and Research Hospital by ambulances. It was learned that the wounded were not life-threatening. Eyewitnesses said they heard a great noise at the time of the incident and were very afraid. Vince said they learned that lightning fell, witnesses injured 3, said they were taken to hospital by ambulance. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- Today in History: 4 October 1971 The Pehlivanköy-Edirne-Kapıkule line has been opened and the Istanbul-Edirne line has been ... 04/10/2015 Today 4 October 1860 Constanta-Cernova (Boğazköy) line was opened in history. The navigation began. (64,4 km.) 4 October 1872 Haydarpasa-Tuzla line, which is the first part of Haydarpasa-Izmit railway, was completed in 14 months and commenced service with a ceremony. 4 October 1888 Deutsche Bank, headed by Georgevon Siemens, has received the privilege of extending and operating the Haydarpaşa-İzmit Line to Ankara. The concession right was 99 year and the construction period was 3 year. Deutsche Bank purchased the Haydarpaşa-Izmit line to 6 million Frank. The concession agreement was signed between the Minister of Public Affairs Zihni Pasha and Dr.Alfred Kuala, one of the executives of Stutgard-vvürtembergissche Vereinsbank. The date of the concession order was 30 September 1888. İm
- Istanbul-Kapikule railway line is renewed (Video) 15/10/2012 Repair work started on the railway line between Istanbul-Kapikule-Uzunköprü. In this context, the Çatalca stop of the line is being renewed. The work of dozens of construction equipment continues. Studies on the side of the DHA camera air was viewed as such Source: www.dha.com.tr
- Kule-Malas avenues with a bridge crossing 29/04/2013 Tower-Malas avenues under the railroad bridge to bridge the intersection Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek, Tower Street Malas Street to connect to the construction of the underpass will begin soon, he said. Tahir Akyürek, who has made investigations in the area where the underpass will be constructed, stated that Railway Street is one of the most used streets in Konya. President Akyürek noted that they made new roads, new avenues and bridge junctions to form the connection between the city center and the Seljuk district and emphasized that they are preparing the new underpasses. To this end, Malas Street Bridge Interchange and Vatan Avenue, Şefik Can Street and Rauf Denktaş Street hay