Sivas Municipality, which facilitates the lives of citizens with the services of Smart Municipality, has started to expand the city card loading machines that it has recently offered to the city throughout the city.
The first two samples were placed at Cumhuriyet University and Hikmet Işık Street.
The machines offered by the Sivas Municipality Transportation Services Directorate provide 24 hours of service. The devices that receive money for five pounds and more are able to load with one piece, 10 and 20 TL.
The number of machines in which the public transport can be used more easily, more practically, and the city card can be refilled.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- What is Izmirim Card, How to Buy, Loading and Querying How? 13/10/2018 The answer to all questions about Izmirim Kart is at Ege Haber! How to get Izmirim Card, which collects many services of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, including public transportation, how is Izmirim Card loading and questioning procedures done? Izmirim Card balance loading, application and query how the details of how it is done in this report. If you are one of the thousands of people who use Izmirim Card, we give you the answers to the questions you are curious about as Ege Haber. What is Izmirim Card, where and how? Izmirim Card loading and balance questioning process how you are wondering if this news is full im
- Ankara-Eskişehir Converges with Başkentray Project 10/06/2012 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman said the journey time between Ankara and Eskişehir will be shortened by 25 minutes by integrating Başkentray into High Speed Train. TURKEY, High Speed Tren'l to (YHT) in a short time despite the introduction of domestic travels in 2009 has become the most preferred means of public transport. TCDD started to implement new YHT projects one after another on the demand of the citizens. Turkey, 8 the world with the YHT-tech., 6 in Europe. became the country. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman said that Ankara / Sincan will be shortened by the Başkentray Project, which Ankara is looking for, and the journey time between Ankara and Sincan will be shortened.
- Ahmet Emin Yılmaz: The intersection point of transportation is getting closer to Yenişehir İstanbula 27/11/2012 Ahmet Emin Yılmaz: The intersection point of transportation is getting closer to Yenişehir İstanbula In these columns we told on Monday ıy Yenişehir has become the most important flight point of Bursa and its surroundings with its airport. Even if the station location was being discussed, it created an important point on the Bursa-Ankara High Speed Train route. Then. Republic 100. 2023 prepared for the anniversary of the establishment of the project in the scope of the Bursa-Ankara Highway was the junction. Here we summarize şt We shared all these developments in our article on Monday, at the crossroads of the transportation routes of Yenisehir. From the echoes reaching us, we realized that this feature that came with transportation caused a new excitement in Yenişehir. As well as' transportation to Yenişehir Y
- High-speed rail networks converge with Cukurova Southeast 05/11/2015 High-speed train Southeast converge the network with Cukurova Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by "Akçagöz to-Mills Diversion Project" distance transport between the scope will be built high-speed railway network with the Çukurova region with the Southeastern Anatolia Region will be shortened. According to the information received from TCDD officials, the works carried out within the scope of the project that was delivered in 6 September 2013 is carried out without interruption. The project, which is expected to be completed in 180 with the investment of 2017 million pounds, will strengthen the relations between the two regions, especially those with strong industrial and commercial networks. The 27 line is the 120, which is rarely used in the old railways and is rarely used in freight transportation.
- Two Distant Cities Encounter 11/04/2013 Antalya and Mersin, which are known as the most remote neighboring cities, will get closer with the Mediterranean Coast Road project. Due to the steep ramps and the sharp bends arranged one after the other, the drivers of the Mersin-Antalya highway, in which the drivers make the "steep road", sometimes require the drivers coming from the opposite directions to stop the vehicles and give way to each other. In order to make a safe journey between the two provinces, the General Directorate of Highways is working on the Mediterranean Coast Road project initiated in 2003. When the project is completed, the distance between Mersin and Antalya will shorten the 20 mileage and the winding roads will be replaced by divided roads. 8 hour travel time…