Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, SAMULAS Inc., 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Amplitude and Sports Day during the day of trams and buses will provide free services announced.
The explanation related to the subject is as follows; Y We celebrate the 19 1919 100 12.00 24.00, our trams and buses are at our service free of charge. Beloved Samsuns, whose great joy and great pride are living together, will be able to benefit from our free tram and bus services from XNUMX to XNUMX today. Büyük
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Buses and Trams in Antalya 31/08/2017 The official plate buses of the Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge on the nostalgic tram feast with Antray. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official ECP, MKL black plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality, and the nostalgia tram between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse will carry free passengers during the Eid Al-Adha.
- Buses and Trams in Antalya 13/06/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's official license plate buses, with Antray nostalgic tram on the holiday will carry citizens free. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official black-plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge during the daily Ramadan Feast of 3, the nostalgia tram that runs between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse.
- Train, Trams and Buses in Luxembourg 07/12/2018 Luxembourg, the smallest country in Europe, is the new decision to make everyone jealous. Under the plans of the coalition government, led by Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, tickets for trains, trams and buses will be removed next summer. The application concerns about 110 thousand people. In one study, drivers reported that 2016 spent an average of 33 hours in a traffic jam. The country has a thousand inhabitants of 600, while around 200 thousand people from neighboring countries cross the border every day to work in Luxembourg. The plan began to be implemented in summer. Free transportation for children and young people under the age of 20 was offered. Secondary school students enc
- Free Transportation to Citizens by Electric Buses in Eskisehir 11/03/2016 Free Transportation to Citizens with Electric Buses in Eskişehir: Eskişehir has started the free-of-charge autobuses of the Municipality of Tepebaşı with no grants from the European Commission. 22 hybrid vehicles and 4 electric vehicles started to operate in Eskişehir Tepebaşı. Tepebaşı Mayor Ahmet Ataç was the first seat of the bus to the driver seat at the ceremony. The first time the bus, which makes the public free bus service, some citizens, while some of the electric buses themselves can be hit by a little worry. With the electric vehicles and the hybrid vehicles of the municipality's 22 vehicles, the air of Eskişehir is Elek
- Free Buses in Batman 21/06/2017 Batman Buses Free in Batman: Batman Municipality will carry out free transportation on all bus services due to Ramadan Day. 24 JUNE 2017 From the eve of the holidays on Saturday, Mayor Ertuğ Şevket AKSOY stated that all buses belonging to the municipality will be free of charge during the festival and said: ekil In order to enable the transportation of the Batman in accordance with the spirit of the festival, I gave. Citizens' spouses, friends and relatives have made such a decision in order to provide convenience to visit. Vat