May 19 May in Samsun Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day celebrations brought together the state's summit.
Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and his comrades in Samsun to launch the National Struggle, 100. Ceremonies were held in Samsun as part of the year's activities. All political parties, presidents, ministers and political representatives attended the ceremonies where unity and solidarity messages were given. At the ceremony, the summit of the state came together for the first time in Samsun at the 19 May ceremonies.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, MHP Chairman Devlet Bahceli, Vice President Fuat Oktay, Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar, Justice Minister Abdülhamit Gül, Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Ersoy, Minister of Trade Ruhsar Pekcan, Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turan, Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, Youth and Sports Minister Mehmet Muharrem Kasapoğlu, Chief of General Staff Gen. Yaşar Güler, Chairman of the Felicity Party Temel Karamollaoğlu, BBP Chairman Mustafa Destici, DSP Chairman Önder Aksakal, Motherland Party Chairman İbrahim Çelebi, Homeland Party President Doğu Perinçek, Samsun Governor Osman Kaymak, Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Demir, deputies, representatives of political parties and thousands of citizens attended.
SOLOTURK's demonstrations breathed
The ceremony took place at the Kurtulus Road Tobacco Pier and started with the reading of the 19 May poems. Later, the Minister of Youth and Sports Mehmet Muharrem Kasapoğlu made a speech. After Kasapoğlu's speech, Turkish Armed Forces Mehteran Team appeared on the stage and performed marches. Following the Mehter team, the Turkish Air Force's pride in the sky, SOLOTÜRK, performed demonstration flights. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan watched the acrobatic movements of the jets with interest. After the show SOLOTÜRK from Turkey's provinces and 81 10 from Istanbul Piri Reis' ship to different countries starting 100. Young people coming to Samsun for the year brought the Turkish flag and the provinces they brought to President Erdoğan. Then, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made a speech. Following the speech of President Erdoğan, the ceremony ended with the collective photo taking of the political leaders.
10 joined thousands
Ceremonies and performances attracted great attention. Citizens and Samsuns from all over the country flocked to ceremonies. Ataturk Boulevard was closed to traffic, while trams had difficulty in attracting human floods. Due to excessive density, people who could not get on the trams had to go on foot in the city.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Mountaineers wounded rescue exercise cut breaths 30/03/2015 Climber injured rescue exercise was breathtaking: they stopped breathing exercises after training every corner of Turkey's Uludag mountain climbers from the 60 2 years. The rope has set up a line of 100 meters, and the future climbers who saved a wounded in the middle of the valley exhibited all their skills. Turkey Mountaineering Federation 60 connected to the climber, 8 2 carried out gradually and last for years of mountaineering training camp in Uludag did. The 400 climber, who succeeded in completing the challenging and long-term training that started with the 60 person, demonstrated his knowledge and experience of 2 in a breathtaking exercise. Stranded in the middle of the valley Vad
- Sakarya MTB Cup Cut The Breath 23/09/2018 International Mountain Bike Championship The first day of the Sakarya MTB Cup was held in the Sunflower Bicycle Valley with the participation of 30 country and more than 150 athletes. Russian cyclist Timofei Ivanov, who competed in the Elite Men category, won the gold medal; Salcano Sakarya Metropolitan Belediyespor'un athlete Anton Sintsov won the bronze medal. In the Young Men category, the winner was Büyükşehir Belediyespor Cycling Team athlete Halil İbrahim Doğan. Sakarya MTB Cup, which was hosted by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality under the auspices of the Presidency of the Presidency of Sakarya, started in the Sunflower Bike Valley with the theme 'Pedal for a Clean World'. Youth and Sports Minister Mehmet Kasapoğlu oğlu
- Samsun-Krasnodar Flights Develop Fairs 09/02/2018 By TÜYAP, Samsun Governorship, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Samsun Commodity Exchange, Samsun Union of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Chambers, Ondokuz Mayıs University and KOSGEB's esi Samsun EV'leniyoruz ği Marriage Preparations, Housing Projects, Furniture, Accessories, Decoration, Glassware, Wedding Dresses, Bridegroom, Evening Dress, Dowry, Carpet, Wedding Organization, White Goods, Home Electronics Fair c, TUYAP Samsun Fair and Congress Center was opened with a ceremony. GÜL KAYMAK: mak 2018 EXHIBITION ON 2 DAY fuar
- Direct Flights to Samsun-Saudi Arabia Start Soon 04/04/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Arabia and Samsun began to work for direct flights between the said. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Samsun and Saudi Arabia between the commercial and touristic activities and to exchange ideas for the launch of direct flights with representatives of Arabian tourism agencies in Samsun met. Samsun, Turkey is one of the most advanced cities and Chairman Yilmaz stressed that development is always open, "Samsun Metropolitan We have big goals for the facilitation of international transport in the municipality. Our trips between Krasnodar and Samsun are a fruit of this. This…
- Altunizade Metrobus Stop reaches the breath 09/12/2014 Altunizade Metrobus stop to catch the breath: Altunizade Metrobus stop passengers who want to reach the full 3 overpass exceeds the total 320 digits are climbing up and down. Moreover, what escalator is what lift. This breathtaking journey makes the young and the elderly rebel yol In this corner, you often see news about escalators and elevators that do not work in metrobus stations, and witness the complaints of passengers who struggle in a thousand ways to reach the stops. Here again today I carry such news headline ... Again a metrobus stop and still attracting passengers ... Both what the hank ... Those who want to reach the stop, not a 2 İşte
- Showcased on the Nostalgic Tram from Archers 27/05/2016 Archers, Nostalgic Trolley Trolley Show: 4 International Conquest Cup Archery competition will participate in archers, Istiklal Street showed. Nostalgic tram show was very appreciated. Okçular Foundation will be held this year for the 4 Cup Archery Competition will participate in the Archers, Istiklal Street came together. Tomorrow, Bosnia and Herzegovina's capital Sarajevo, which will start with the arrow shot to go to the archers, before going to Sarajevo Beyoglu Istiklal Street met. Nostalgic tram ride along the street archers riding the show with great interest. 29 will be held in May in Istanbul. Sadullah veren
- Bus and trolleybus burned after anti-government demonstration in Athens 16/06/2016 After the anti-government demonstration in Athens, buses and trolleybuses were burned: after an anti-government protest in Athens under the slogan tı resign yak last night, a group gathered in the Technical University building, a bus and a trolleybus. Later in the night, the masked group, who stopped a bus from the university building, stopped the car and put the car on the road. After the bus, a group of trolling burned the trolley bus, the police went to the scene with a Molotov cocktail. The clashes started with the police responding to the response with tear bombs and sound bombs and continued for a long time. In the surrounding buildings Çev
- Bosphorus Bridge safety interventions 21/11/2014 Occupational Safety Exercise at Bosphorus Bridge: Work safety expert Burak Catakoglu carried out a breathtaking rescue exercise in the viaduct of the Bosphorus Bridge to draw attention to the deaths of workers. Çatakoğlu, who lifted the workers with a rope from the height of approximately 50 meters, drew attention to the importance of workers wearing belts. Where about a thousand a year 500 the murder of a worker killed in Turkey added a new one every day of the workers' deaths. Life rope system was put into operation in the Ortaköy viaducts of the Bosphorus Bridge, which was undergoing renovations to reduce workers' deaths. While the maintenance of the bridges was normally carried out with the help of the pier, a platform was established for the workers. Under the bridge Kö
- 23 Colorful Demonstration in April in Gebze K @ BİN 24/04/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality by Gebze City Square opened K @ BIN 23 April Children's Festival 3 different countries participated in a folk dance show was held. 23 April children from the guest countries exhibited folk dances of their own region, fascinated viewers. The citizens who came to watch the performances had the chance to discover Gebze K @ BİN and had fun with their children. GEBZE K @ BİN HOUSEHIPS Gebze K @ BIN was followed by a host of 60 children from Tatarstan, Kyrgyzstan and Montenegro. Thanks to the technological content of Gebze K @ BIN, children and parents can be '
- SOLOTÜRK Comes to Kayseri 31/05/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç stated that the Turkish Armed Forces' world-renowned performance team, SOLOTÜRK, will perform a show in 31 on Friday, May at 17.00. President Büyükkılıç, Minister of National Defense, Hulusi Akar, the Chief of General Staff Yasar Guler and the force will also follow the commanders, he said. Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar Chief of General Staff Yasar Güler and force commanders will come with Kayseri announced. With this visit, President Büyükkılıç stated that SOLOTÜRK would make a meaningful show in Kayseri. Anlamlı Turkish Armed Forces demonstration team SOLOTÜRK, Turkish Air Bu
- The excitement of SOLOTÜRK in Kayseri today is at 15.00 01/06/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, the Turkish Armed Forces' world-renowned show team SOLOTÜRK'in unfavorable weather conditions due to the show on Saturday at the same place will be held at 15.00 hours said. Mayor Büyükkılıç, in his statement, Minister of Defense Hulusi Akar'in met during the visit to the municipality about the demonstration and the cancellation of the show due to the rains was passed. Emphasizing that the show will be held in 15.00 tomorrow (Saturday) at the same place, Mayor Büyükkılıç said, "We had to cancel our show with great curiosity due to heavy rainfall. However, our show will meet with our people tomorrow.
- Industrial Shopkeeper Wanted Interchange Ankara-Samsun Road Cut 28/08/2014 Industrial Shopkeepers who want to intersection Ankara-Samsun cut the road: Havza'da, Samsun-Ankara highway on the road to the Small Industrial Estate traders, the road closed the road to solve the problems of the action did. Speaking on behalf of the trades of the industrial tradesmen, Fahri Çiftçi, the head of the Chamber of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, stated that the vehicles passing from the Black Sea to Ankara due to the lack of any intersections on the main road with industrial access, passed through the transit of Havza, and that the industrial tradesmen had a reduction of 25. The sub-parade for the industrial site is not used and the subway to the industrial site stating that the President of the Farmer, also at the same time geç
- Atlasjet Launches London Flights 02/05/2014 Atlasjet's Flights to London: Atlasjet's Istanbul Ataturk Airport to London Luton Airport, the first scheduled scheduled flights (02 May Friday) took place. The flight, where pilots and the crew of the cabins were served with flowers, were served with the Airbus A200-321 with 200 seats. London flights, starting four days a week, will be held every day of the week from June. Today, Atlasjet (02 May Friday) made its first flight from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to London Luton Airport. At Atatürk Airport International Terminal, Atlasjet representatives served Turkish delight to the passengers, and also gave flowers to the pilot and cabin crew. To London Luton Airport Londra
- Operation of Olive Branch Will Not Affect Civil Flights 22/01/2018 Minister Arslan, Hong Kong transportation company PAL Express's transfer of the 15 share of PTT on the signing of the contract on the ongoing Olive Branch Operation found evaluations. Turkey's future and stability for a hand Arslan stressed that also continued to invest in studies for transport infrastructure on the one hand while fighting with terrorist organizations, "our region in our country have very significant progress, but continuous maintaining also known to be in our country's growth and development. For this, We will not make any concessions in any way.
- AnadoluJet flights and a record increase in Çorlu 14/04/2014 AnadoluJet flights and a record increase in Çorlu: AnadoluJet's Ankara - Çorlu flights carried Çorlu Airport to the record. According to the data of DHMİ 2014 March, Çorlu Airport became the airport with the highest traffic with the increase of 379 passengers. Çorlu was also followed by Antalya, Gazipaşa and Adıyaman Airports, where AnadoluJet flew. AnadoluJet's airway continues to connect Anatolia with each other. Çorlu yatı expeditions, which AnadoluJet raised to two frequencies a day in May last year, attracted great attention from the passengers. AnadoluJet organized twice a day every day of the week.
- Control Flights in Istanbul New Airport Continues 06/08/2018 All works are underway before the official opening of Istanbul New Airport. The first calibration flight at the new airport was in May. 3 bin 750 meters and the length of the 60 meter passing through the runway and the wheel of the State Airfield Operations, which does not change the wheel of the aircraft, the navigation devices were successfully completed the control of the correct operation. The controls showed that the systems were working properly and the runway was suitable for landing and departure. Today, the TC-LAD registered Cesna 560XL Citation XLS aircraft 3. Flight photos were published at @istairportspotter on twitter. Source: www.kokpit.aero
- Direct Flights to Izmir 3. Commitments given to the airport 28/08/2018 showing that the stepchild treatment of Izmir in direct flights to Turkey Hoteliers Federation (TUROFED) Deputy Chairman Mehmet Affairs, for their third given to airports commitments made in Istanbul by Turkish Airlines (THY) said that prevented Izmir direct flights put. Uçuş Is Izmir paying the price for Istanbul? Ler said Jobs, important airlines to Izmir to more direct flights to Izmir called. Air Arabia Airlines launched flights to Sharjah, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Izmir in early July. Adnan Menderes Airport was provided with direct flights to and from several cities in the UAE flight network. Three times a week Haf
- 3. Domestic flights at the airport to Use Airspace Bulgaria, Turkey to Make Payments 29/08/2018 CHP's Gamze Akkuş İlgezdi has brought the allegations about the New Airport planned to be put into service in October on the agenda of the Assembly in Istanbul. Vice President Gamze Akkuş İlgezdi asked the new Bulgarian airport how much will be paid for the flights that will have to use Bulgaria's airspace during domestic flights. Republican People's Party (CHP) Vice President Gamze Akkus Ilgezdi, Istanbul, Istanbul, the planned launch of the new airport in October 29 brought the agenda of the Parliament. İlgezdi said that Bulgaria would pay a large amount due to the airplanes that would have to use Bulgarian airspace after the new airport was put into service, Yeni
- Test Flights Started! First Rust at Istanbul New Airport 30/05/2018 Work continues for Istanbul's new airport. Test flights for the tracks started. The first phase of Istanbul's new airport, 29, will open in October. 90 percent of the airport is completed. Calibration flights have started for testing of navigation devices. The Cessna Citation XLS type flight control aircraft belonging to the State Airports Authority flew the runway deliberately. The aircraft does not wheel the runway, the device has completed the control of the correct operation. It was determined that the systems were working properly and the runway was suitable for landing and departure.
- Siirt Airport Opened to Flight for About 2 Years 07/03/2019 Turkish Airlines resumed its flights to Siirt. THY Airbus A319 passenger aircraft with the flight number of TK2656 was met with a ceremony. Siirt Governor Ali Fuat Atik, Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Manager Mehmet Ateş 'interest in the flight was intense. In his speech at the airport ceremony, the Governor of Siirt Ali Fuat Atik, 2 said that the airport, which has been closed for more than a year, has been working with the support of the authorities, press members and non-governmental organizations in the city to reopen for more than a year. When he started working in Siirt, the first problem he encountered was a göre
- Boeing 737-8 Max's Flights to Turkish Air Field were Halted 13/03/2019 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that the Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft were stopped. The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Press and Public Relations Office has the following explanation: It was evaluated. As a result of these evaluations, the flights of the Boeing 5 MAX 737 and / or Boeing 8 MAX 737 aircraft are subject to a second decision Bo
- Champion snowboarders cut breath 30/03/2013 Bolu Kartalkaya'da participating in the competition of the champion snowboarders, jump off the ramp and the meter made the rising breaths cut. Kartalkaya hosted world famous snowboarders. German, Austrian and Finnish prepared by the technical team and made in Turkey so far the largest 'Big Air' 12 race which shows the ramp meter snowboarders jumping off a giant ramp was breathtaking. Alessandro Boyens and Thomas Kigle from Germany, Teemu Kinnunen from Finland, Jesse Rontti, Niki Korpella and Sebastian Naumanen from Finland, Raphael Roux from France, Niklas Lundgren from Sweden, Joseph Ramsbacher and Alois from Austria While joining Lindmoser, athletes accelerated from the snow-covered peaks to the v
- Uludağ Sleigh Races cut breaths 19/01/2015 Sleigh races stopped breathing Uludag Bursa Metropolitan Municipality carried out by the first time in Uludag 'Traditional Rack and Rack Mounted 2015 Turkey began Championships. During the first day of the event, the images of the sleigh races in Alaska did not search the sled races. Uludag Hotels Region 2. of Traditional Sports of Turkey for the first time organized in collaboration with the Federation activities, it was the scene of color images. 2 days in the first day of the race, which runs Turkey's 14 racing sports clubs from different cities. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, who started the races and watched the competition of the rides with interest, was interested in Yarış
- Palandökende Jak Teams Exercise Breath 22/01/2015 Exercise of Palandöken Jake Team Breath Cut: Turkey's leading Palandöken in the winter season in the Ski 24 hours working on the basis of the Gendarmerie Search and Rescue (JAK) teams, cut almost breathing with the fact that not search and rescue exercise. In the Palandöken Ski Center, JAK teams, which served as a continent against possible crashes and rescue events, carried out a rescue exercise of the rescue of a stranded citizen, rescue of two tourists who were stranded in a chairlift, and rescue of two skiers at a peak. In the first exercise, a person was stranded at the southern runway of Palandöken due to a chairlift failure and was in danger of freezing at
- Davraz Motosnow Races Cut Breath 24/02/2015 Davraz Motosnow Races Breath: At the Motosnow Races held at the Davraz Ski Center in Isparta, the athletes' struggle on the snow-covered 1400-meter track stopped breathing. Many sportsmen participated in the Motosnow Races organized by the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports and the Isparta Motorcycle Sports Club (ISMOK) this year. Deputy Governor Tahir Demir, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports Murat Gevrek, ISMOK Chairman Mustafa Yavuz Öz followed. The pre-race athletes, who took the 2-meter on the artificial track, took a training tour. After the preparations were completed, the race was started. Athletes competed in groups of 1400'er. Artificial runway on the belly being soft Yap