Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Demir announced that the Kadir Night Light Rail system expedition time was extended via twitter.
Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Demir said in his statement on his social media account: After 31.05.2019, two additional flights will be organized at the University and Tekkeköy Stations at 23.45, 00.45 and 23.45 X.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Rail service schedules have been extended for New Year's Eve in Istanbul 30/12/2016 Rail service schedules were extended for New Year's Eve in Istanbul: For the last night of the year, all the rail system lines were opened in Istanbul. 31 The night trips to 1 January were extended to 02.00. 31 All rail system lines were arranged in Istanbul for the citizens who will spend the night of December. All rail system lines, including Marmaray line flights, were extended to 02.00. The cable car lines will be shut down at 22.00.
- In Pristina, New Year's Eve City Bus Scheduled Extended Hours 29/12/2018 In Pristina, the 31 city bus service on the night of December was extended to 02: 00. Municipality of Pristina, transport operator for the city Lulzim Rexhepaj, 31 announced on December night bus services extended to midnight 02: 00. In the center of Pristina, the night of the 31 was increased for the city. Bus ticket prices will not change. Inde Buses 1,3 and 4 will be at the service of citizens every 15 every minute, until midnight 02: 00,. Rexhepaj said. (Kosovaport)
- Samulaş Inc. Christmas night rail system extended its flight times 31/12/2012 Samulaş Inc. Christmas night rail system extended the service hours of the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun Samulaş A.Ş 's new year's night rail system flights were reported to be extended up to 01.15. Samulaş'dan statement, like every other year on the last night of the 2012 's people to enter the new year more comfortable rail system expeditions said to be extended. The statement, normally completed 23.30'un completed voyages due to the new year will continue to 01.15, as of Tuesday, the standard week will continue to implement the application. Source: www.habercinizing
- Organized a new campaign for İZBAN for "New Year's Eve" 29/12/2011 İZBANda organized additional flights for New Year's Eve. In addition to the available flights on the <strong> 31.island.2011 Saturday </ strong> night, the 23.45 additional expeditions, including <strong> 00.10, 00.35, 3 </ strong> The departure times <strong> Aliaga station </ strong> have been replaced by an additional 23.30, including <strong> 23, 55: 00.15, 3 </ strong>. Our passengers will be able to make free transfer from Halkpınar station to İzmir Metro. Time 00: 15de Aliagadan and 00: 35de the last trains to depart from Cumaovas, Halkapınara hours <strong> 01.14 will arrive at the same time the last time of Izmir Metro will provide free transfer. The hours of the additional flights are shown in the table below. Cumaovasi to Alsancak from Halkapinar to Menemen starting from Aliaga to 23: 45: 00: 18: 00: 24: 01
- Kadir Topbaş: Metrobus will be extended to Silivri, Silivri metro will come! 11/10/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş who was going to Silivri for Boğluca Deresi Correctional Works was greeted with arı Hayaldi Gerçek Wası, Boğluca Deresi Was Raised arı placards. The students and local people gave flowers to Mayor Topbaş, who was welcomed with great interest by the citizens. Responding to the great interest of the citizens, Mayor Topbas said, “When I come to Silivri, I come to the attention of our people. I would like to thank them very much. Kend Topbaş in his speech after the welcoming ceremony, stating that the world undergoes very rapid change and transformation in all areas of Istanbul and Turkey said that the pace of change and development. 2 Months ago X