In Samsun, where Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk initiated the national struggle, many ceremonies will be held for 19 May 1919's 100 year. The ceremony will be held in Samsun, the leader of many political parties, notably the President Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN. In this sense, a warning was made from the Governor's Office on May Sunday for 19. In certain time intervals, many roads including Atatürk Boulevard will be closed to traffic and vehicles will be served from alternative routes.
In accordance with the warning made;
1. As far as the walking and activities are concerned, Fuar Caddesi, Cumhuriyet Street, 19 May Boulevard, Lise Street and the streets / streets opened to these places will be closed to the vehicle traffic until the programs end.
- 06: 00-11: 00 hours between Fair Street, Adnan Menderes Boulevard, West Park Sheraton Hotel and Golf Club Junction between Atatürk Airport and Atatürk Boulevard Highways junction and Atakent (TV) Junction between marina and marathon. until the vehicle traffic will be closed.
Time 09: 40:, Main Ceremony Program iğ to be held in the Republic Square at 07 The traffic between Atatürk Boulevard Port Junction and the City Hall Junction will be closed to traffic as of 00: XNUMX and will be closed to traffic. vehicles will not be allowed to pass.
The vehicles coming to watch the Turkish and Turkish Stars, which will be held in East Park, will not be taken into the activity area where the pedestrian density is very high and the vehicles will use the old 19 May Stadium parking area for the park and behind the Piazza Shopping Mall. The vehicles will not be allowed to park on the Atatürk Boulevard and the activity area and the sea band will be closed to traffic at the time of the 13: 00 and the Atatürk Boulevard Junction Junction and the Port Junction.
19 May 2019 will be closed to Cumhuriyet Avenue all day long on Sunday.
As an alternative route;
1. Our citizens from the direction of Sinop-Atakum Recep Tayyip Erdogan Boulevard, Ilkadim Boulevard, Peace Boulevard, 100. Year Boulevard
Our citizens coming from Ordu-Tekkeköy direction will be able to use Ilkadim Boulevard, Recep Tayyip Erdogan Boulevard and Anadolu Boulevard as an alternative route.
- Year Boulevard - Teachers Street - 2
The line minibuses from the Atakum direction using the Fuar Caddesi are entering the Atatürk Bulvarı Port Junction and entering the 100. The line busses coming from Tekkeköy direction, followed by Migros Junction, Meskenler Kavşağı route from İlkadım Bulvarı and 100. They will use Yıl Boulevard, get a return from the Peace Boulevard, and all line minibuses will not park on the route and will not make unnecessary pauses.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 29 October Alert to Ankara residents Some Roads Will Be Closed to Traffic 28/10/2016 29 October Alert for Ankara residents Some roads will be closed to traffic due to the opening of YHT station: Some roads will be closed to traffic due to 29 October Republic Day Ceremonies in Ankara. 29 Ankara High Speed Train Station will be opened in Ankara on Saturday October. Ceremonies and roads closed to traffic due to the opening of the railway station; The cemetery will be closed for traffic due to the march to Anitkabir. Clock 13: Places to be closed for pedestrian walk in 00 due to the cortege walk and at the 19.00; Çankırı street, Atatürk boulevard junction desi
- Some Roads to be Closed to Traffic due to 40 Istanbul Marathon 09/11/2018 Vodafone 11 to be organized by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate Spor Istanbul on the theme Kasım Run to Healthy Tomorrow Istanbul ıyla on November, 40. Some of the roads in Istanbul Marathon will be temporarily closed to traffic. • The route routes and all routes to these routes will be closed to traffic between 05.00 and 14.30 on the morning of the race. • Participants will be able to benefit from IETTs, subways, light metros, trams, sea buses and ferryboats by showing their chest numbers. • Buses that will carry the marathon (42 km), 15 km and 10 km athletes to the starting points on the race morning. 07.00 - 07.30 hours from Taksim and Sultanahmet Square
- Some roads were closed to traffic due to the explosion in Ankara 14/03/2016 Some of the roads were closed to traffic due to the explosion in Ankara: Ankara Police Department stated that the Atatürk Boulevard will be closed to double-sided traffic between the Kızılay Crossroad and Akay Junction due to the explosion. The statement made by Ankara Police Department is as follows; "13.03.2016 18.45 14.03.2016 on the 13.03.2016 in 18.45 region of our city in the region due to the explosion occurred on 14.03.2016 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX in the region due to the explosion in the region of Kizilay district of Çankaya County due to the incident on the subject; From the intersection to the Akay Junction, double-sided çift
- 30 August Victory Day Due to Some Roads in Istanbul Closed to Traffic 30/08/2018 30 August Victory Day to be held on Adnan Menderes Boulevard in Istanbul and 96 of Victory Week. Road traffic between 07.00 and 14.00 hours and alternative routes are listed below. Routes to be closed to traffic • Adnan Menderes Boulevard Vatan Caddesi departures and arrivals, • Vatan Avenue entrance from D-100, • 10. Vatan Street entrance from Edirne Street, • Vatan Street entrance from Edirnekapı, Vatan Avenue entrance from Oguzhan street, Vatan Avenue entrance from Sofular Street, Vatan Avenue entrance from Halicilar Street, Vatan Avenue entrance from Akdeniz Street, • Vatan from Akşemsettin Street des
- Some Roads in Gaziantep to be Closed to Traffic 25/11/2014 Some of the roads will be closed to traffic in Gaziantep: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems, road and sidewalk due to the efforts of the rehabilitation of some roads will be closed to traffic reported. Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Conservation Application and Inspection Offices (KUDEB) by the Department of Old Meat and Karanfil Street road and pavement rehabilitation work is being done. In this context, Hamdi Kutlar Street, from the painters' mosque to Kalealti Highway, will be closed to traffic flow for a period of time from 24.00. ...
- Some Roads Between Mahmutbey and Corlu will be Closed to Traffic 24/11/2014 Some of the roads between Mahmutbey and Corlu will be closed to traffic: Istanbul Governorate, due to work between Mahmutbey and Çorlu announced that some of the roads will be closed to traffic from tomorrow. , announced that some roads will be closed to traffic from tomorrow. The Istanbul Governor's Office gave the following statements about road works: 'General Directorate of Highways 1. Regional Directorate and the construction of the contractor company under construction 'Mahmutbey - Corlu Bridge Interchange between the highway and Connection Roads over the Viaduct and lüğü
- Ataturk Airport Moving Some Roads to be Closed to Traffic 06/04/2019 In the process of moving from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport, some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic in order to ensure smooth and safe transportation. IMM Mobile Traffic, IMM Roadmap and the most used navigation applications will be closed to inform the necessary information about the roads. 5 April Hour 22.00 6 April at 23.59 Press Ekspres Road 26 hour in the direction of Atatürk Airport-Mahmutbey; 5 April Time 22.00 to 6 April at 10.00 North Environment Highway Mahmutbey-Istanbul 12 hour in the direction of the airport; 5 April Hour 22.00 to 6 April to 10.00 North Environment Highway Raşadiye-Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge-Istanbul 12 N
- Some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Keçiören subway 05/01/2017 Some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Kecioren subway: The Governorship of Ankara made a statement about the roads that will be closed to the vehicle traffic on 4-5 January due to the opening of Keçiören Metro. According to the statement made by the Ankara Governor, some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Keçiören Metro; Cumhuriyet Street, all one way 04 January 2017 From 11.00 on Wednesday, Fatih Caddesi, Tepebaşı Kavşak from Fatih Crossing One way from the entrance of the Fatih Bridge to Keçiören entrance 05 January 2017 From Thursday 10.00, Kızlarpınarı Street, Ezine Street ' The section between the direction of the direction of Cumhuriyet Street is one way tan
- Some roads in Konya close to traffic 16/04/2014 Caution Some roads in Kars are closed to traffic: in Konya, this section will be closed to roads in case of need and will be closed to the traffic if necessary. due to the regulations, Nalçacı Street and New Istanbul Street from today on the part of the road narrowing process; In case of need, it will also make a road closure between 01.00 and 06.00 at night. In the studies planned to last 4 months, our drivers will be able to observe the horizontal and vertical traffic signs to keep the traffic safety yatay
- Some Roads in Ankara Will Be Closed to Car Traffic Today 31/12/2018 In a written statement made by the Ankara Governor, it was stated that some safety measures were taken in order to ensure the peace and security of the public at the New Year's celebrations. In this context, starting from 18.00 at the time of 15 July National Willpower Square and Güvenpark, all of the streets / streets opened from Atatürk Boulevard's entrance of Meşrutiyet Street to the entrance of Necatibey Street (in front of Sıhhiye Orduevi) and Atatürk Boulevard. bidirectional, all of GMK Boulevard and all of the streets / streets opened to the boulevard are two-way, the section of Ziya Gökalp Street from College Junction to Kızılay 15 July National Will Square and all of the streets / streets leading into the street are Street ...
- Some streets will be closed to traffic for 2 months within the scope of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line works 12/04/2014 Within the scope of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line works, some streets will be closed to traffic for 2 months: Within the scope of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line works, it is stated that the traffic of Aslanlıkışla Street will be closed to 2 month for the arrival of the city center between Karsehir Caddesi and Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş Street. Konya Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement "Under the construction of the ongoing Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line, sewage displacement work will be done since the street center of Aslanlıkışla Street and Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş Street between Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş Street 14 will be closed to traffic for 2 months starting from April Monday." In the statement, as an alternative to the drivers, alternatif
- Bakirkoy-Incirli metro station was closed for Newroz celebrations 19/03/2017 Bakırköy-İncirli subway station was closed for Newroz celebrations: According to the news of T24, Bakırköy-İncirli subway station was closed on the grounds of the newroz celebrations which were forbidden by Istanbul Governorship from 09.00 today. IMM'dan "M1A metro line Bakirkoy İncirli stop due to the celebrations will not stop the vehicles due to the celebration" was made. According to the statement made by Istanbul Governorate, Bakırköy -İncirli Metro station was closed for use in the morning from 09.00 until a second order. No information has been shared about when to open the metro stop. No permission has been given Istanbul Governorship did not permit Newroz activity planned to be celebrated in the 19 of the month at Bakırköy Public Market. 19 March in Ankara Ankara
- Some Roads in Çamlıca Neighborhood of Eskişehir are Close to Traffic for Tram Extension Work 07/08/2012 Some of the streets and streets were reported to be closed to traffic temporarily due to the construction work of Tramway Extension Lines in Çamlıca Neighborhood. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the construction works of the Tram Extension Lines, the intersection of Camlica Mahallesi, Tombakzade Boulevard and Gündüz Ökçün Boulevard, the road between Tombakzade Boulevard and Gurbet Street intersection will be closed to temporary traffic. Black 16 and 38 buses made a temporary change to their routes in Çamlıca Neighborhood. According to the new regulation, the black 16 bus is a temporary route to the neighborhood, Tombakzade Bulvar, Gazilkar Street, Olgunluk Street, Dayıbey Street, National Sovereignty Boulevard, Aydınlar Street, Aktepe Yeni
- Attention! some roads closed due to improvement in tramways 07/08/2015 Attention! Some roads are closed due to improvement in tram lines: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department announced that temporary roads will not be provided on some roads due to improvements in tram lines. The explanation of the Konya Metropolitan Municipality is as follows: çalış Due to the improvement works at the intersections of the tram lines, 7 will be closed to the traffic at two stages as of August. In the first phase, the connection of Sultan Ahmed Street of Ahmet Hilmi Nalçacı Street and the connection of Sultanşah Street of Vatan Street will be closed to the vehicle traffic during 15 days. The second part will start after the street in question opens. İkinci
- Due to the work of Bursaray Kestel line project, Ankara road will be closed to traffic from Tuesday 10/09/2012 Due to the commencement of the construction of Kestel Köprülü Junction in the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project; 11 will be closed for traffic from Tuesday (Tuesday). With the closure of the road, transportation will be provided by alternative routes within the Kestel Organized Industrial Zone. The construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, which is projected by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to bring the uninterrupted and comfortable transportation to the east side of the city, within the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project, starts on 11 September Tuesday (YARIN). Due to the railway system's 7 Kestel station route and the construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, Ankara Road also has two Ray
- Opera Bridge in the Capital Due to Maintenance Repair, Today 22.00 will also be Closed to Traffic 12/07/2013 Opera Bridge in the Capital Due to Maintenance Repair Due to Maintenance and Repair Works in the Capital on the Bridge of the Opera (Ekrem Barlas Bridge), the TCDD Gar-Dikimevi direction of the bridge is due today from 22.00, 22.00 to 15 to be closed to traffic. As the weather gets warmer, schools close and the holiday arrives, the traffic density decreases and the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality's Department of Civil Works continues to work on the bridges. In this context, the teams who will perform maintenance and repair work on the Opera Bridge at the weekend will be closed to the traffic of TCDD Gar-Dikimevi.
- Atatürk Bridge will be closed for traffic due to maintenance 24/09/2017 Bridge 26 September 2017 will be closed to vehicles and pedestrian traffic from 00.00 to 04.30 on Tuesday, and Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be opened to sea traffic from 02.30 to 03.30. The pedestrians and pedestrians who will use the Atatürk Bridge must use the New Galata Bridge or the Golden Horn Bridge between the 00.00-02.30 and 03.30-04.30 hours. 26 September 2017 Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be open to maritime traffic from 02.30 to 03.30 on Tuesday, so vehicles and pedestrians should use the Golden Horn Bridge.
- Roads Closed to Traffic Due to Half Marathon in Istanbul 07/04/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate Sports Istanbul by Vodafone will be organized under the name sponsorship 14. Istanbul Half Marathon 7 April 2019 On Sunday, 74 will bring together 8 thousand athletes from different countries with the slogan X Let's Run Together İstanbul. Half of the routes on the marathon route will be temporarily closed to the traffic between 06.00-12.00 on the morning of the race. Roads to be closed Shore Kennedy Avenue (Sirkeci ve Samatya Hospital between the two-way), Gülhane Park beach sub-entrances, Cankurtaran (Ahırkapı Street and Ahırkapı İskele Street from the direction of the direction of the return will not be done), Catatikapi (Aksakal Street and Small Ayasofya Street will not return to the direction of the coast) ...
- İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to Ankara metro operation, was opened to two-way traffic 25/10/2012 İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to the subway work of Kızılay-Çayyolu, was opened to two-way traffic. The construction of the subway construction of the capital in the capital of İnönü Boulevard after the direction of Kızılay-Eskişehir, Eskişehir-Kızılay direction opened to traffic. Lightning, who came to İnönü Boulevard and said, ret As a result of the long efforts and efforts of our teams, we made the road open to two-way traffic. Let Ankara be good and auspicious ur. The first vehicle to surprise the Minister, the opening of the road after the opening of the Eskişehir-Kizilay stop the first vehicle stopped and chatted for a while. The driver of the vehicle has long said that the road is closed for use, ed
- Estram extension lines are closed for traffic due to construction work 07/08/2012 Some streets and streets in Çamlıca Quarter are temporarily closed to traffic due to the construction works of Tram Extension Lines. Buses 16 and 38 were also modified. Within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, the road from the intersection of Tombakzade Boulevard and Gündüz Ökçün Boulevard to the intersection of Tombakzade Boulevard and Gurbet Street will be closed to temporary traffic. In addition, the black 16 and 38 bus routes to the Camlica neighborhood bus routes were changed temporarily. BLACK 16 BUSINESS PERSONAL ROUTE: Neighborhood: Tombakzade Bulvar- Gazilkar Street- Olgunluk street- daybey street- National Sovereignty S
- Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer Güngör Street is closed to traffic due to estram extension works 05/09/2012 Within the scope of Tramway Extension Lines Construction Works, the former General Directorate of Metropolitan Municipality, Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer will close the street for one day on September (today) due to the displacement works to be carried out in Güngör Street. Authorities, citizens prefer alternative routes and work in the areas of traffic signs and warned to comply with the markers. Also, due to the works, public transport vehicles will use the Atatürk Bulvarı Migros Junction-Emekci Street-Kanalbasi Street-Dumlupinar Street-Sehit Captain Tuncer Gungor Street as a round-trip route. Source: www.eskisehir-bld.gov.tr
- Tersane Avenue was closed to traffic due to Haliç Metro Bridge work 10/02/2013 Shipyard Street was closed to traffic due to the work of the Golden Horn Metro Bridge. Drivers who are unaware that the street is closed to traffic, traffic was a surprise. Istanbul Taksim-Yenikapı Haliç metro bridge due to the construction of the foot connection 30 hour vehicle and pedestrian traffic closed Thursday Market, known as one of the quietest days of the Tersane Street lived. Drivers who were unaware that the street was closed, great surprise when trying to enter the road. The drivers who saw that the road was closed to traffic used alternative ways. A ağ
- İpekiş intersection is closed to traffic due to tramway construction in Bursa 03/05/2013 Traffic in the city due to the construction of the tram line at the junction of İpekiş is closed to traffic. Damstadt Street Ipekiş junction is being closed to traffic during the works. According to this, the vehicles going from Darmstadt Street to Altıparmak direction will be directed from Uysal Street to Stadium Street and from there to Altıparmak. On the other hand, the vehicles going to Altıparmak from Stadium Street will be transferred to the side road. You can reach Darmstad via Bursalı Tarih Caddesi and Uysal Street and Karaosman Street from Altıparmak Avenue to Darmstadt.
- Kocaeli Tram Works Closed A Street And A Street For Traffic 11/12/2015 One Street and One Street were closed to traffic due to tramway works: Due to the works carried out within the scope of Akçaray Tram Project, Salkım Söğüt Street and Hanlı Street were closed to traffic in Yahya Kaptanda. As a result of the decision taken by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Regulatory Commission, due to the construction of the tram, Yahya Kaptan Salkım Söğüt street and the Hanlı street will be closed between 10 December 2015 and 01 March 2016. Public transport and other vehicles are required to use the Necip Fazil street and Bedesten street route as an alternative. In order to ensure the return of public transport vehicles, the median on Seymen Street is being removed. Working with…
- 1 Roads to be closed in Ankara in May 01/05/2017 1 Traffic in Ankara in May: the Governor's statement, using the roads to be closed, the people of Ankara, it will be useful to take into account the road to traffic closed said. The roads to be closed to the traffic set by the Governorship of Ankara are as follows: 1 May 2017 Monday; Between 10.00 and 17.00, Türk-İş Union Headquarters gathered at the Atatürk Cultural Center to open up to Anadolu Square. Cemal Gürsel Caddesinde (New Ankara Street Kutlugün Street intersection) gathered as a cortege Cemal Gürsel Caddesi, Kurtuluş Kavşak, Ziya Gökalp Street Cem