Manisa Metropolitan Municipality continues the renovation of the bus stops in various districts of Selendi district.
The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa continues its efforts to provide safe and comfortable transportation for the citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the paved roads, continues the renovation works in the neighborhoods needed in this context. Transportation Department teams completed the installation of new bus stations in various neighborhoods of Selendi district. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. It is reported that the bus stops, which protect the citizens from the precipitation in the winter and from the heat and the sun in summer, will be renewed periodically at the points needed in the province.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Selendi'den 385 Mileage Asphalt 10/07/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in the province in the 4 remaining 3 annually 383 thousand kilometer road asphalt road. Providing comfortable and safe transportation to citizens and combining many neighborhoods with asphalt for the first time, the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa carried out an asphalt study on the 385 kilometer in Selendi district. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its efforts to provide comfortable and safe transportation to citizens, introduced the 4 thousand 3 kilometer road to asphalt in the remaining 383 year. Within the scope of the asphalt applications realized, a full 385 kilometer asphalt was carried out in Selendi district. Correction and repair work in many ways in the district İl
- Pedestrian and Traffic Safety Roads and Traction Works in Selendi 03/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's Selendi district of Mehmet Akif Ersoy Street and the way his teragraph study came to an end. In the second phase of the studies, the hot asphalt will be constructed by the Road Construction and Repair Department. Thanks to the work done to the district will be a modern street. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's Selendi district of Mehmet Akif Ersoy Street and the road and tretrone work was completed. Also, the lighting installations on the re-arranged sidewalks are also finished. Mehmet Akif Ersoy Street, which is one of the important streets of the district, has a modern look from its old view. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Yılmaz Gençoğlu stated that the first phase of the studies was completed and ilk Selendi Çalış
- Renewing Bus Stations in Gördes 26/03/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, which carry out the renovation of the bus stops in the neighborhoods needed throughout Manisa, have deployed new and modern stops in the neighborhoods of Gördes. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its activities in line with the needs of the citizens, makes great efforts to make the transportation of the citizens more comfortable. In this context, by initiating asphalt moves, districts of Asphalt Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Public Transport Transformation Project within the scope of modern buses suitable for disabled people to enter the service of citizens. In line with the demands of the citizens within the scope of the works carried out in the field of public transportation, bus stops in Gördes by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality isa
- Konya bus fleet and trams are renewed 12/11/2012 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that a new era has started in public transportation and the new 95 bus will be opened until the end of the year. In addition, the latest model 20 said the new bus will be received. President Akyürek, will begin to come in April with the new trams by the end of next year will be renewed all the tram vehicles said. President Akyurek, indicating that they are working to raise the standard of the city, reminded Konya that 100 has made a new challenge.
- Konya bus fleet and trams are renewed 12/11/2012
Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that a new era has started in public transportation and the new 95 bus will be opened until the end of the year. In addition, the latest model 20 said the new bus will be received. President Akyürek, will begin to come in April with the new trams by the end of next year will be renewed all the tram vehicles said. President Akyurek said that they are working to raise the standard of the city, and reminded that they gave a new challenge to Konya 100 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyurek, Alakova, Boyalı, Çomaklı, Loras, Talafar and mek
- No Ban on Smoking in Tram, Metrobus and Bus Stations 21/11/2012 The law has been in effect for three years, but is banned at metrobus and bus stops despite the ban. Citizens, Prime Minister Erdogan for the implementation of the law wants to help. The prohibition on smoking 19 came into force on July 2009; but the provision of this law in metrobus and bus stops. Although Allah blessed the law, the distance and the number of breaths have increased considerably. Because the connoisseurs know, leave the bus intercity passengers, even smoking buses, municipal buses, smoking in the bus would have been smoked. The finished cigarette was also extinguished by the tip of the pointed toe shoe in the bus. Even though the municipal bus smoking period, "We would swim from here!"
- Empty bus stops in Izmir 03/07/2014 There were parking spaces left empty in Izmir: a new application was introduced by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality on Sunday, which changed the city transportation radically. Within the scope of the project, long bus lines within the city were canceled and instead of the subway, İZBAN and ferry lines carrying ferries. Blanked bus stops returned to the parking lot. ESHOT General Directorate, aiming to strengthen the transmission system by reducing the number of buses in the city center and main arteries, launched the "Re-design of Transportation System" project. There have been radical changes in the transportation system of the 42 sub-region belonging to five main regions, namely, Merkez, Karşıyaka, Bornova, Buca and Teleferik. In the city center Şehir
- Train tracks on bus stops 25/10/2016 Bus stops on the train rail: Izmir Metropolitan, the application of the Black Sea joke ... The route of the tram line, which is busy with the changes in the route of the endless route, amazes those who see the stops on the rails. Metropolitan Municipality's Konak and Karsiyaka Tramways Project is now on the agenda with bus stops mounted on rails ... The bus stops that were lifted during rail laying works on Yali Street were re-installed. The bus stops on the train tracks brought the jokes of the Black Sea to mind. Citizens who want to ride on the bus, can hardly reach the stops on the rail. In 15, President Kocaoğlu UM
- Konyada modern bus stops in the districts 19/07/2017 Konya is a modern bus stop for districts: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides services to 31 district with the new metropolitan law, modernizes the bus stops in the district centers and connected neighborhoods and makes new bus stops to the points needed. Konya Metropolitan Municipality has started to renew the bus stops in the district centers and in the new connected neighborhoods with the New Metropolitan Law. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to 31 district with new metropolitan law, aims to provide reliable and comfortable transportation with its central stop in prestigious streets and new connected neighborhoods in Konya. Within the scope of the studies olmayan
- IETT Bus Stations Equipped with Lighting System 07/10/2017 Within the scope of the project, which was initiated in order to improve the lighting conditions of the stops and to increase the security, lighting equipments were installed at the İETT bus stops in Istanbul. Firstly, the lighting equipment installed at 334 station is planned to be installed at the 3 bin station by the end of the year. The project, which is an example of IETT's environmentalist practices and aims to increase the use of renewable energy sources, has begun to illuminate the bus stops in Istanbul with solar energy panels and lighting equipments. With this project, IETT's closed-type bus stops aim to improve the lighting conditions and increase the security level at the stops. 334 with energy still has no energy when attaching lighting equipment to closed station Hal