Vahap Seçer, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, gave the good news that Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport services will be free of charge on national holidays.
Improvements in transportation continue
President Seçer, who received the appreciation of the citizens with the improvements in transportation in a short time such as a month since his appointment, said recently that students, teachers and transportation prices for the citizens of 60-65 ages would be reduced. Soon he gave his second herald. The new move of President Seçer, who gave live to the citizens of Mersin with his understanding of populist municipalism, was to free public transport which was free of charge during religious holidays.
Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Vahap Seçer's decision was welcomed by the people of Mersin.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transportation in Ankara will now be free on national holidays 17/05/2019 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş performs the promises he made before the elections one by one. President Yavaş 's instructions from the Metropolitan Municipality Council made a decision that pleases the capitalists. Presidential letter to the Assembly and then the public holidays will be free not only for religious holidays, but also for national holidays. FIRST PRACTICE 19 BEGINS IN MAY The signature of President Yavaş on the agenda of the Assembly ın Public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge on religious and national holidays Y was adopted unanimously by all Assembly members. The first free public transport service in public transportation, 19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Toplu
- Transportation in Kocaeli will be free for religious and national holidays 17/05/2019 Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli in May with the proposal of the AK Party group of municipal buses, tram and sea transport will be free after national and religious holidays. AK Party in the assembly of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council in May, the group made a proposal to be free transportation on the holiday. In addition to this motion, the CHP Group made an additional offer to the students for the free transport of the students in May. Mayor parliamentary meeting of the Mayor of the AK Party with the proposal of the group after the national and religious holidays, municipal buses, tram and maritime transport will be free of charge was adopted by the majority of votes.
- 'Tour Of Mersin' with the World to Pedal Mersin 18/01/2018 The preparations for the Tour of Mersin, the International Bike Tour, will be held this year by the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. The first executive board meeting of Tour Of Mersin was held. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Sports Facilities executive board meeting was held under the chairmanship of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Hasan Gökbel, Mersin Youth Services and Sports Branch Manager Ali Osman Bebek, Provincial Director of National Education Behzat Eğilmez, Mersin Provincial Directorate of Security Sports Security Branch Director Deputy Remzi Ozer, Turkey Sports Writers Association of Regional Vice President Ali Adalioglu, TRT News Director Hasan Confidential, all Mersin Headmen ...
- 'Tour Of Mersin' Enthusiasts Will Camp in Mersin 28/11/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality by 4 successfully carried out for years, 'Tour Of Mersin beyond the boundaries of the reputation of Mersin, abroad has become a city preferred for cycling teams camping. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality on the way to make a sport in the steps of making sure that the Metropolitan Municipality, began to take the fruits of the sporting activities. Thanks to Tour Of Mersin, bicycle teams that know the city will come to Mersin in January and April. This year will be held between 25-28 April 2019 and UCI (International Cycling Federation) calendar in the 'Tour of Mersin' International Mersin Cycling tour before Slovenia, Germany, Bu
- The interest in public transport in Mersin increases year by year 11/12/2017 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality continues to work on transportation services in order to expand the sustainable urban transportation network and to make public transportation more widespread within the city. Thanks to the transportation services realized by the Metropolitan Municipality, the city's interest in public transportation is increasing. Since March, 2014 has increased the number of buses and frequencies - thanks to the number of call times - the public preferred to move in the city. In the 2014 11 808 thousand million years 257 the number of passengers taking the new car, in line with 2015 19 million and increasing the number of time reaching out to thousands 397 249 64 percent to an increase of the rate. ...
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- Public Transportation in Malatya Will Be Free During the Feast 13/06/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transport and Public Transport Services Motas Inc., a statement made by our citizens in the peace of their friends, friends and cemetery visits in order to prevent traffic congestion by using special tools in order to prevent the social municipality of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality in accordance with the decision taken during the Eid al-Fitr. all public vehicles except public buses will be served free of charge to our people said. Therefore, an additional campaign is organized for the City Cemetery. For the intensity that will occur during the visit to the cemetery, additional flights will be made on the city cemetery route during the arefe day and holiday. Vehicles going to the City Cemetery every 10 every minute g
- 15 Public Transportation Will Be Free in July 12/07/2019 15 3 of the coup attempt in July. Due to the year of 2015, public transport services and Başkentray and Marmaray flights will be free of charge. with the President's decree published in the Official Gazette by the signature of the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, July 15 2016 3 of the coup attempt carried out. public transport services will be provided free of charge due to the commemoration activities to be held in 2015. Within this scope, the beneficiaries of the public transportation services carried out by the municipalities and their affiliates and the services of Başkentray and Marmaray, starting from 15 on July Monday, until 06.00 on July Tuesday, 16 until July Tuesday, 06.00, will be able to Mal
- On the holidays the traffic stalk will end with the Marmara Ring 22/07/2015 During the holidays, the traffic sting will end with the Marmara Ring: The entrance and exit traffic to Istanbul, which turns into a nightmare at the festivities, will end with the Marmara Ring. The Marmara Ringi project, which will allow the Marmara to travel both by road and rail, will be taken out of the Adapazarı-Kocaeli line in Anatolia, Mediterranean, Black Sea and Aegean regions. Istanbul's traffic streak in the entrance and exit ends. Especially during the festive hours, the city will enter and leave the city with 'Marmara Ringi'. The government is accelerating the 'Ring Project', which will allow the Marmara Region to travel both by road and by rail. Anatolia, Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea Regions,
- Aksaray's Loads Will Be Moved to Mersin by Fast Railway 18/04/2017 Aksaray's Loads Will Be Moved to Mersin by Fast Rail: TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınExamined the works on the Aksaray-Ulukışla Speed Railway project. Kırıkkale (Delice) Kırşehir-Aksaray-Niğde (Ulukışla) Fast Railroad project in the Aksaray-Ulukışla part of the ongoing work on the investigation of Apaydin, Aksaray Governor Aykut Pekmez'i visits in his office, gave information about the work. M WE TARGET THE FIRST EXERCISE IN THE YEAR ği Kırıkkale (Delice) Reminding that they have carried out the High Speed Railway project between Kırşehir-Aksaray-Niğde (Ulukışla), Apaydın said that the project work was started in the Ulukışla section of the mentioned railway line and the corridor became clear. Apaydın said that the connection between Aksaray and Çakmak was going to be done and that the drilling works were continuing. Mak