Karaman Mayor of War Kalaycı, iftar clock will travel to the train passengers and officials distributed snacks.
Karaman Municipality, which met thousands of citizens in iftar programs during the month of Ramadan, did not forget the passengers. Mayor of War Kalaycı, iftar clock in Karaman Train Station distributed the iftarlı trophies to the citizens who came in the same time to open their fasts. Mayor Kalaycı, who wished the citizens a Vat Good Journey ', served iftarlı with sandwiches, cakes, fruit juice and dates.
Mayor Kalayci said: alar As the Municipality, we distribute the food to the passengers who have to make iftar on the road in Ramadan and make them do iftar. We will continue this practice during the month of Ramadan. Bu
Citizens who are satisfied with the service, thanked the Mayor of War Kalayci for the iftar dinner.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Iftar will be distributed at Metro and Ankaray Stations during Ramadan in Ankara 11/05/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the capital and visitors from outside the city during the month of Ramadan Metro and Ankaray stations will be il iftram refreshments. Ara Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the capital and visitors from outside the city during the month of Ramadan Metro and Ankaray stations il iftarlı breaks esi will be found. 16 An important decision came in the month of Ramadan, which will start on May. The majority of the citizens living in Ankara consists of employees and students in the Presidential Letter, "the Metropolitan Municipality carried out by the citizens of the public transport service during the month of Ramadan during the month of Ramadan to ensure that our citizens are intense."
- MHP Yıldırım Bursaray distributes palms of passengers in air-conditioned and airless wagons of the East Line 25/07/2015 MHP Yıldırım Bursaray distributed air vanes to its passengers in the airconditioned and airless wagons of the East Line: Opposition in politics is sometimes made on paper through written explanation, sometimes hall meetings are evaluated, sometimes colorful displays are displayed on the field. As we have seen s MHP Yildizil District Chairman Erkan Subasi exhibits all of them in the name of the opposition. Sometimes he makes press conferences, sometimes publishes a statement, sometimes with the MHP Group in the Yildirim City Council. Sometimes, he says, tı He's colored in the field as he did yesterday. As a matter of fact Doğu A different way to draw attention to the eea carrying passengers between Arabayatağı-Kestel in Bursaray's East Line Nit
- President Steel, distributes books in tram vehicles 08/10/2018 13 which will be organized by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 21-2 October. For Kayseri Book Fair, books were distributed to the citizens of rail vehicles. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the people to the Book Fair. unremitting efforts to continue this year as a Book Fair where Turkey spoke as Metropolitan Municipality last year. During the book fair, which will be held in Kayseri World Trade Center, 13-21 October, all books and books about the fair were put on the rail system vehicles during the night. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Celik informed about the trams about the Book Fair Kitap
- President Aktas, Ashura Ismail distributed in front of Bursaray Osmangazi Station 26/09/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, said that more than ever needed a period of unity and solidarity, said that the city's different points of ashura treats to consolidate unity, togetherness and brotherhood, said they aimed. Moving Bursa from the transportation to the infrastructure, from sports to historical cultural heritage with investments in all fields, the Metropolitan Municipality exhibits the best examples of unity and solidarity with 7 to 70 with social projects that embrace all the people. Continuing the tradition of ashura distribution held in every month of Muharrem in different parts of the city, the Metropolitan Municipality continues to bring all segments of society together around the asureous boilers. Bursaray Osmangazi Station is located in front of the İstasyonu
- Deputy Kalaycı asked about Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center 15/09/2015 Deputy Kalaycı asked the Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center: The Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalaycı asked why the tender for the construction of the Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center was canceled. MHP Deputy Secretary General and Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalayci, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Feridun Bilgin gave a proposal to be answered in writing by the request. According to the Kalaycı proposal, the Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center expects to be built for 8 years. “For the Kayacık Logistics Center, which is of great importance for the economy of Konya, a nail has not been crashed even for 8 years. According to the information on the official site of TCDD, 17 is scheduled to be done in T
- Kalaycı, I Have Always Protected Tram in Konya 19/10/2015 Kalaycı, I have always defended the production of the tram in Konya: Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Deputy Secretary General and Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalaycı said that Konya industry is capable of producing trams. 1 MHF Konya 1. MP candidate Mustafa Kalaycı, MHP provincial chairman Murat Çiçek and his party members continue their elections. Mustafa Kalaycı, who attended the meeting organized in the Private Industrial Zone, stated that he always advocated the production of trams in Konya. Kalaycı, "We need a system change which will enable our producer to provide input to a certain standard and at a reasonable cost. So, we have to increase the competitiveness of our industrialists."
- MHP Deputy Kalaycı asked Konya Metro Project Minister Yıldırım answered 23/12/2015 MHP deputy Mustafa Kalayci asked, Minister Binali Yildirim replied: MHP Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalayci, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim as asked by Konya investments. Mustafa Kalaycı, the deputy, made a statement on the subject, including the minutes of the Assembly: ile The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Mehmet Kalaycı, the Deputy Secretary General of the MHP and Mr. Mustafa Kalaycı's oral questions about some of Konya's projects. Binali Yildirim, the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, the relevant sections of the Plenary. The summary of the answers given is as follows. 1) Konya New Environment X
- MHP Konya Deputy Kalayci brought up the Konya New Ring Road Project 16/12/2014 MHP Konya deputy Kalayci Konya New Ring Road Project was brought to the agenda: MHP Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci, in his speech at the General Assembly of the Parliament KOP Action Plan and Konya New Ring Road Project was brought to the agenda. In his speech, Kalaycı said, ıza I ask our Minister of Development, what happened to the KOP Action Plan? You and the Prime Minister have made statements that this year will be accepted, but it still has not appeared. In addition, for the regional development projects of the Ministry, only an additional appropriation of 1 billion liras was made. How much of this will be given to KOP? Will a resource allocation be made through privatization proceeds or other means? Transportation ...
- Mustafa Kalaycı asked the status of Konya Metro 06/11/2018 MHP Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci, the promise of the promises of the Konya metro to serve the city, in terms of urban transportation is of great importance, stating the status of this project. MHP Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci, Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure related to the talks of the budget and related organizations discussed. "Konya metro is important in terms of city transportation" MHP Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci, TCA reports and final accounts should be discussed in a separate commission, he said. Kalaycı points out the importance of the transportation systems to be implemented in a fast, secure, widespread and tolerable way, and the share of railway transportation remains low on freight and passenger.
- Eurasia Rail.2 Fair, the Minister of Lightning, Fair Clowns in the Hands of Women Journalists and Women at the Fair distributed to women. 08/03/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Our goal is to increase the railway network to 26 thousand kilometers" "Bulgaria and 2014 will be completed until the line will go from Edirne to Kars and from there to Tbilisi and then to Baku and Central Asia This transportation corridor, rail system, Istanbul, joining the two continents under the Bosphorus with the Marmara Project will form the most important transport railway corridor "Eurasia Rail. 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Systems Fair was opened in Istanbul Expo Center. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karamani Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and other guests attended.