Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and to increase the security of life and property, carried out the installation of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Saruhanlı. Within the scope of the study, strips were drawn on the various streets of Saruhanli, determining the pedestrian priority.
Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', lar Pedestrian Y icons, which imply pedestrian priority, are assembled. Pedestrian crossing strips were taken on various streets of Saruhanli during the studies carried out by the Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services. The work of the drivers to slow down the pedestrian crossing to the pedestrian crossing and to preserve the pedestrian crossing superiority gained the admiration of the people of the district. Transportation Department teams, within the scope of the work schedule 'First Pedestrian' application will be implemented throughout the province, will help to increase pedestrian safety in traffic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 'Pedestrian First' Images Drawn on Pedestrian Roads in Sakarya 20/05/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application. In order to increase the awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, new pedestrian paths in various parts of the city were first seen on foot. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch is implementing a new application. With the new study, 'First Pedestrian' visuals started to be drawn on the strips of lightless pedestrian roads in various parts of the city. In a statement from the Transportation Department of the Presidency, "Turkey in the year 2019 'Pedestrian Priority Year' together with the proclamation of the traffic in the pedestrian priority to raise awareness and draw attention to pedestrian priority Traffic Directorate on behalf of our team ...
- Saruhanli Municipality opens asphalt season 28/05/2015 Saruhanli Municipality opened the asphalt season: Saruhanli Municipality started the asphalt season of 2015 and started to throw hot asphalt into the dirt road in the district center of Sehit Bulent Yenihatay. Mayor of Saruhanli Hüseyin Yaralı, on the road where the asphalt work continues, investigations, unit managers received information about the work. President of the wounded, said in a statement following the investigations here, 2015 year with the arrival of summer asphalt season, said they opened. In this context, the spare 11 agricultural irrigation channel on the shore of the 800 meter to the hot asphalt began expressing Yaralı, said: ın We have been working here before the infrastructure. This…
- Level Crossings in Saruhanli (Photo Gallery) 22/07/2014 Regulation in Level Crossings in Saruhanli: A number of physical arrangements will be made in order to increase security in the level crossings in Saruhanli. In the case of an invisible level crossing with no gate view, the crossings will be closed. Saruhanlı Mayor Hüseyin wounded, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 3 of the Regional Directorate of Road Inspection examining grade crossings in the district with the machine, TCDD Manisa-Akhisar cross section chief Shakir received information from the rocks. Mayor Yaralı, Saruhanlı Station Chief Conduct from the Hacırahmanlı, İshakçelebi, Dilek and Kayislar neighborhoods and level crossings on this railway route examined. He made a statement about the subject, within the boundaries of the district Kon
- Strict Control of Pirate Transportation in Saruhanli 04/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has inspected the services of transporting students and staff in Saruhanlı against piracy. In the audit where necessary controls were made, criminal operations were applied to non-off-road transporters. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, Saruhanlı'da students and personnel transport services carried out J plate inspection. During the day when the necessary controls were made during the day, the teams headed by the department applied criminal operations to those engaged in off-road transport. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, stated that the audits will continue at periodic intervals. Üstün We continue our struggle against piracy without authorization. In this sense, about two Sar
- Fearful Dream Ends in Saruhanli 26/11/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Saruhanlı district Hatıplar and Şatırlar neighborhood between the sharp curves on the route of maintenance and expansion works. Following the work carried out on the current road where accidents are experienced, drivers' fearful dream will end. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has started to work on the route between Hatıpler and Şatırlar, which has become the fearful dream of the drivers. The Metropolitan Municipality, which lifts the sharp corners on the route, makes the existing road safer. Followed by the work carried out the Metropolitan Municipality Saruhanli Muhtarlık Affairs Branch Manager Ali Aybars Özbilgin, ehir Existing work on the current route Yürüt
- He flew to the rail system construction to avoid pedestrians. 14/07/2012 In Kayseri, the driver broke the steering wheel in order not to hit the pedestrians. According to information obtained 38 S 0365 plate with a shuttle van Kocasinan Cırgalan District Sivas Boulevard watching the FD (42), who want to cross the road to avoid pedestrians broke the steering wheel. Out of control, the vehicle flew to the railway system construction on the boulevard. By chance, the driver survived the accident. When the brake was done, the vehicle was out of control and I fell into the construction of the rail system. There was no one in the car except me. I did not get the wound Y said. The absence of students in the vehicle prevented the disaster, the overthrown minibus was removed with the hammer. The police, about the incident ...
- Construction works at Ulus Train Station hit pedestrians 03/08/2014 The construction work at Ulus Train Station struck pedestrians: Due to the work, a wall was erected at the entrance of Celal Bayar Boulevard, a sub-passageway from Maltepe to Ulus Railway Station. The passengers coming from Ankaray can reach Gar by walking about 1.2 in the suitcase. With the High Speed Train line, passengers at Ulus Station, the first stop of suburban flights, are shocked by the wall built in six gates. After the construction works for the Ankara High Speed Railway Station, which is planned to be constructed on the land between Celal Bayar Boulevard and the existing railway station, the underpass which provides short access to the pedestrian route between Maltepe and Ulus is located at Celal Bayar Boulevard Bay
- The Safety of Pedestrians in Mersin to be Provided by Overpasses 13/07/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality has started construction of Ismet Inonu Bulvari overpasses that will be implemented to ensure pedestrian safety. The overpasses that were started to be built were greatly appreciated by the citizens. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, which creates a quality and comfortable transportation network in Mersin and breathes the sturgeon traffic with the services it has realized in the transportation area, continues to gain appreciation with its services in the area of pedestrian traffic. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has provided safe and aesthetic overpasses to Mersin with its modern, elevator and escalator overpasses, has begun construction of the overpasses to be built in İsmet İnönü Boulevard. … It is very important to be done especially in this region “
- Pedestrian Crossing in 3 26/03/2019 2019 year was announced as aya Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by the Ministry of Interior. While traffic fines for those who did not give priority to pedestrians were increased by 100 by the ministry, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality designed special pedestrian roads with 3 dimensions to create awareness of pedestrians in traffic. 3-DIMENSIONAL PEDESTALS Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has implemented 3-sized pedestrian crossing in order to increase the attention of the drivers for pedestrians and to ensure that pedestrians gain priority in traffic. The three dimensions in the project provide optical illusion with a different perception on the drivers. Pedestrian crossings are painted in three dimensions, allowing drivers to demonstrate the sensitivity they need to pedestrians. A pedestrian with aesthetic appearance…
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her