Within the scope of the studies carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, Uludağ University Görükle Campus was completed and the hot asphalt work on the road to Görükle Kayapa was completed.
Metropolitan Municipality has made great efforts to increase the quality in public transportation vehicles, and to make existing urban roads healthier. Within the scope of the works carried out under the coordination of the Department of Transportation, there is an intensive work in all main arteries of Nilufer district. Within the scope of these studies, the works on the connection arm, which facilitated the exit from the metro station in Uludağ University Görükle Campus, to İzmir road was completed. Thus, from the metro station Karacabey and Mustafakemalpaşa direction to go to the main road was allowed to leave the vehicle safely.
In addition, hot asphalt works continued in the main artery of the 5 bin 300 meters connecting the Gorukle District to Kayapa via the Izmir Highway Görükle Junction. In this way, the vehicles that will be in the direction of Kayapa from the city center will provide transportation in a better quality and comfortable way.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Asphalting work on İnebolu-Çatalzeytin road 11/07/2014 Asphalting work on İnebolu-Çatalzeytin road: The asphalt work started on İnebolu-Çatalzeytin road. Highways 152. Branch Chief Murat Demirel, said in a statement to the AA correspondent, between Inebolu-Catalzeytin 45 kilometer road will be paved. Demirel stated that the works were started by the contractor company and that the works were expected to be completed within the 10 days.
- Kayapınar municipality will make 70 thousand tons asphalt work 21/04/2015 Kayapinar Municipality 70 will perform a thousand tons of asphalt works: Diyarbakir Kayapinar Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, paved roads and asphalt paved roads, completed roads, asphalt work started. 70 thousand tons of asphalt casting will be done. DİYARBAKIR Kayapınar Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, within the scope of the 2015 work program, the pavement and infrastructure work completed roads in asphalt in the new settlement areas, asphalt study initiated. Investigating the asphalt study started in Dicle Kent, Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Co-Chair Fırat Anlı, Kayapınar Municipality Co-Chairs Co-Presidents M. Ali Aydın, Fatma Archimedes, DBP Co-Chair Ramazan Şimşek D
- Extending and paving works on Birgi Road 27/03/2014 Extension and paving works on Birgi road are complete: Extension and asphalting works of the 8 kilometer which connects the district center of Ödemiş with Birgi, is completed until the location of Tekstil. The expansion and asphalting of the 8 kilometer road connecting the historical center of Ödemiş with the town center was completed until the location of Tekstil. Asphalt pavement works were carried out following the infrastructure works carried out in the textile transition. Within the framework of the studies carried out by the Regional Directorate, the width of the Ödemiş-Birgi highway has been upgraded from 2 to 9. Cold asphalt instead of bituminous hot mix (BSK), so-called highway asphalt road traffic signs are placed, ın
- Announcement of Tender: Consultancy Service for Preparation of Final Projects, Transportation and Feasibility Study and Technical Specifications of BHRS University Station - Görükle Railway System Line 09/03/2016 BHRS University Station - Görükle Rail System Line Final Projects, Transportation and Feasibility Study and Preparation of Technical Specifications Consultancy Services PREPARATION OF TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Candidates with sufficient experience are invited to apply for pre-qualification application for their job. The pre-qualification assessment result is determined by the criteria specified in the pre-qualification specification among those identified as shortlisted and invited to bid ucu
- Paving Works from Muratpaşa Municipality 16/06/2014 Paving Works from Muratpaşa Municipality: Muratpaşa Municipality renewed the asphalt of Yalı Caddesi with its rebuilding model. Muratpaşa Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs asphalt paving work, scraping, re-passed the model. Following the instructions of Mayor Ümit Uysal's ın We will do it by scraping ardından, the Directorate of Science Works started to re-excavate the old asphalts instead of overlaying them. Renovated by the damaged asphalt bucket found on the Yalı Street. Arif Kuş, the Director of Science Affairs, stated that they have started the scraping and rework model in the neighborhoods. This creates a longer usage time. The coating on the old asphalt had uneven and broken roads. Eski
- Red River Road 2. Stage Road Renewal and Asphalting Study 27/08/2014 Red River Road 2. Stage Road Renewal and Asphalting Study: Mayor of Melikgazi. Memduh Büyükkılıç, starting from Kayseri Park and located between the 30 August Boulevard Kızılırmak Street is continuing the construction of the second stage road construction, he said. Deformed by infrastructure work, natural gas, internet and renewed infrastructure for the mobese systems Kızılırmak street reminding that the road is completely renewed in the second stage Büyükkılıç President, with the arrival of the total length of the 2400 meter-long pavement and renewal of the work on the road with the middle refuge, he said. Infrastructure work on the road renewed and the last ısı
- Paving Work at Uzuntarla 12/11/2014 Paving Work at Uzuntarla: The Municipality of Kartepe evaluated the beautiful weather and carried out one of the paving works in the district from Uzuntarla. The teams affiliated to the Directorate of Science Affairs have developed 222. He made paving work on the street. In the framework of the superstructure improvements, Kartepe Municipality, which operates in the way of paving, locked paving stone and asphalt paving, gives priority to the roads, bus routes, connected roads and school road crossings with its own teams and equipments. Kartepe Municipality works on asphalt in the direction of improvement of unsound surfaces within the determined program.
- Paving Study in Arguvanda 01/08/2014 Paving Study was carried out in Arguvanda: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality made concrete asphalt pavement with paver machine at Milli Egemenlik Avenue which is the busiest street of Arguvan District within the scope of road asphalt works. 850 meter-long, 7 meter-wide National Sovereignty Street using a thousand tons of material, the Metropolitan Municipality has made the way standards. Arguvan Mayor Mehmet Kiziltas, who made evaluations about the asphalt works, thanked Mayor Ahmet Çakır for his work. Arguvan's most busy street is a very bad state, citizens are feeling very uncomfortable expressing that Kızıldaş, "Neighborhood people were in dust."
- Silopide Paving Work 25/12/2014 Paving Work on Silopide: The paving work that started on Silopi's İpekyolu highway continues. The paving study that started 2 day by day in the two lanes of the Silk Road from the center of the province was suspended due to the rainfall which is effective in the region. After the cleaning of the Silopi Municipality teams today, the Highways 9. Regional Office 95. Teams under the branch of the branch, continued the paving works. It was learned that the teams, who will work on bituminous hot asphalt, will carry out two days more than the 5 kilometer and 10 centimeter thick on the divided road.
- Bursaray Gorukle and Balat will extend until 20/09/2013 Bursaray will be extended to Görükle and Balat: Mayor Recep Altepe, who stated that Bursaray would be extended to Görükle and Balat, announced that the Erikli and Police School stations on Kestel line would be opened early. Mayor Recep Altepe, who was a guest in a program on AS TV, gave information about municipal investments. Altepe, which states that the work on the Kestel line in Bursarayda is continuing, gave the good news that the Bursaray line in İzmir Road and Mudanya Road will be extended. Altepe, "After Uludag University Görükle var. This is a very demanding neighborhood here. We want to connect Bursaray with Görükle. At the same time, there will be a fast train station in Balat on Mudanya Road.