Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) will be in service in the coming weeks on the route of the existing campus tram line, the most grave errors, the most basic railway principles, tram-vehicle-pedestrian safety was claimed to be neglected.
CumhuriyetAccording to Cemil Ciğerim, a tram test was carried out at the OMU Campus Rail System Line, which was completed by the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. Light rail system began its operations in 2010 in Samsun. In the 2017, the work began to take the line into the OMU campus. A new route was laid on the 5 bin 800 meter and two viaducts on it. On the 6.45 sloped 800 slope of the route on the rail, there was a case of a complete heating project on the rail to increase the safety of the rail system at the landing and exit due to the fact that there may be some conditions such as the soaping shift of the cars on the asphalt. The new route cost 130 million pounds.
A faculty member at OMU Faculty of Engineering, Department of Survey Engineering who did not want his name to be announced, touched on the lack of safe visibility on the tram line, and added that üy Although it is claimed that there will be a controlled transition through traffic lights, the rate of obeying the traffic rules in our country is very dire. train-vehicle and train-pedestrian accidents are not even work, "he said. The faculty member said that the passengers who were going to get on the train or were going to land were forced to cross the road to the other side and said, ecek The train going from the middle of the divided highway in front of the Faculty of Economics is again a dangerous 2. Level is being taken to the right of the road through the gateway, hem he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- OMU Reaches Tram in June 10/04/2018 The light rail system of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality is completed in June. The rail system to be delivered to OMU will be 3 with 6,4. Also the municipality will take the 10 new tram for this stage. Samsun Metropolitan City Council 11 Year April 2018. Combination of 7. The session was held yesterday at the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Meeting Hall. At the parliamentary meeting chaired by Turan Çakır, the Deputy Chairman of the Assembly, the agenda item of the 1 was discussed. During the meeting, the 50 Annual Activity Report of the Municipality of Samsun and the 2017 Year Audit Report as well as the other 2017 article were discussed. Head of Financial Services Department Başkan
- How many OMU Tram will cost in Samsun 13/01/2017 How many OMU Tram in Samsu will cost: In Samsun, it is announced that the cost of the rail system to reach to the university will find 60 million liras. In Samsun, İller Bankası A.Ş. Regional Director Osman Nuri Basaran, "The construction work for the light rail system between the University-University Life Center will cost 55-60 million TL," he said. GAR-TEKKEKÖY LINE 175 MILLION LIRA Osman Nuri Basaran, Provincial Coordination Board meeting Basaran explained that they provided 175 million TL credit support for Gar-Tekkeköy line to the Metropolitan Municipality. "Tekkekoy Viaduct and some construction works were completed and opened to service. This…
- OMU-Airport tram to Samsun 04/02/2017 Samsun OMU-Airport tram: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, found important explanations in meeting with Wednesday. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, met with the fellowers at the breakfast organized by the Wednesday. Speaking at a meeting held at the Wednesday Municipality Lake Facilities, Yılmaz made important explanations about rail system lines. POSSIBLE 2 YEARS ... Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, who reminded that the tram line started to reach the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU), "The demand for the extension of the rail system to our airport. We have found the request from OMU more urgent and priority. We've asked, and we've directed our strength to this.
- Bridge between Adıyaman University Campus and Rectorate 20/01/2015 A bridge is being made between Adiyaman University Campus and the Rectorate: The bridge between Adiyaman University campus and the Rectorate is used as a bridge for the vehicle. Adıyaman-Gölbaşı highway on the northern part of the campus of Adiyaman University, the southern section of the Rectorate building is located. In addition to the bridge between the Rectorate building and the campus and a bridge suitable for pedestrian crossing, a second bridge is made for the passage of the vehicle. Built by the Rectorate of Adıyaman University, the 7 meter-wide bridge is the only one-way arrival. Rector of Adiyaman University Dr. Talha Volunteer says that the bridge will be operational as soon as possible and ün
- When will the university campus tramway work end? 09/08/2014 When the campus tram line works will be finished: The Metropolitan Municipality announced that it will be closed to the tram transportation due to maintenance works between Otogar-Kampus and 25 announced that the transportation will be provided by buses from Otogar Campus during June. HOW WILL WE GO TO THIS WORK? The Department of Transportation, which made a statement to Memleket Newspaper about the completion of the studies, stated that the work is still going on and the line maintenance will be completed in a short time. Here is the statement made by Metropolitan; Konya Metropolitan Municipality, rail system line between Otogar - Campus is carried out within the scope of the line maintenance is carried out. A short period of…
- Bus Station-Campus rail line was re-opened 12/09/2014 The bus station-campus rail line was re-opened: the maintenance work on the rail system line between the bus station and the campus was completed. The line was re-opened. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Bus Terminal -Kampus between the rail system line at the intersections on the 25 June Wednesday, the line maintenance work was completed yesterday. Due to the work between the bus station and the campus, the trams could not serve for a while. During this period, transportation was provided by the buses in the section where the study was conducted. Tramways between Otogar and Alaeddin continued their normal course. In the studies that lasted approximately 2,5 months, the line was adapted to European Union transport standards. Boarding height at the stops larda
- Highways 13. District Manager of Altiok Campus Found on the Road 11/05/2014 Highways 13. Regional Director, Altınok Campus Road Investigations Found: Antalya Highways 13. Regional Director Şenol Altıok has visited the AÜ Korkuteli Vocational School campus at the invitation of the Education Culture and Health Foundation (KEKSAV) members of the Korkuteli district of Antalya. Korkuteli Education Culture and Health Foundation Secretary-General Cevat Alp 13. Regional Director Şenol Altıok, under construction, has made observations on the road to the campus building of Akdeniz University. Sixok, 10-12 meter-wide road in the form of variants would be more suitable and within the possibilities of their work in front of the building with the construction of machinery in the building said. Reviews of Highways İncel
- 3. Claims of Worker's Deaths Moved to Parliament 12/02/2018 According to the news of Republic of Turkey Mehmet Kızmaz'ın; 400 workers were killed in the third airport construction, the families of workers from Anatolia were silenced by giving money. These allegations were also moved to Parliament. CHP Deputy Undersecretary for Trade Unions, Professional Chambers and Civil Society Organizations, Veli Ağbaba, the Labor and Social Security Minister Jülide Sarıeroğlu'nun asked the Parliament to answer the question. Ağbaba asked how many people lost their lives in construction, how many companies in the field were operating and whether there had been work murder cases in these companies in the past.
- Test Drive on OMU Campus Line 23/11/2018 Test drives started on the Samsun light rail system campus line, which was laid on the campus of Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) campus. Construction work started in 2017 in order to enter the rail system line coming to OMU Kurupelit Campus entrance. The OMU campus line, whose construction work continues rapidly, has come to an end. After the completion of the studies, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin, said the trams would go up to the university campus. Students had to change the means to go to the university before, the trains of the university after walking around the tram to another vehicle and they said they were very happy not to waste time. 130 ...
- Tests on OMÜ Rail System 11/02/2019 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin, "3'den Stage Kurupelit Son Durak-University Life Center in the work of the Light Rail System project has reached the last stage. Test drives continue successfully," said the Mayor of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Mayor of the municipality of Atakum Zihni Sahin, the construction work in progress Light Rail System 3 has made explanations about the work of Stage. President Zihni Sahin, the "3'de stage called Kurupelit Son Durak-University Life Center between the 5.2 kilometer Light Rail System project continues to work," he said. 5.2 KILOMETRELIC LINE, TOTAL 7 DURAK 15 September 2018 X
- OMU Campus Final Line 27/02/2019 OMU Kurupelit campus extended until the end of the rail system that says Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Serkan Pine, 'After completing the last operations and the operation of the next month in the next month, the operation will begin,' said Samsun between Tekkeköy-Kurupelit Campus entrance service in Samsun 2017 was started in order to continue the rail system line until the campus. From this date onwards, endless studies have come to an end. Starts at the MARTTA Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Serkan Pine, the last operation on the rail system, stating that the "all operations will be completed by the end of March and the expeditions will start. Nineteen"
- The Accuracy of Paludes in the Young Muş Railway Line 07/01/2013 Palu Genç Muş Railway Line Claims The Republican People's Party (CHP) Mersin Deputy Aytuğ Atici made serious allegations about Palu Genç Mus railway line. The shooter, due to the planned dams in the region due to changes in the railway line should be done by the business company, the AK Party government to pay this price to the company instead of trying to pay to the government said. CHP Mersin deputy Aytuğ Atici, the questions prepared about the alleged issues, by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 98'in the Constitution and the Rules of Procedure in accordance with article 96'in article submitted to the Parliament to answer questions. The shooter says, At
- Allegedly Found in Gebze-Haydarpaşa Train Line Work (Photo Gallery) 05/11/2014 The claim that the Gebze-Haydarpaşa Train Line was Buried in the Works: It was claimed that there was a burial during the integrated work of the Gebze-Haydarpaşa train line located in the Marmaray Project. Within the scope of Marmaray Project, 2 was claimed to be buried within the scope of the Gebze-Haydarpaşa train line which entered into an annual maintenance and renovation work. INTEGRATED STUDIES In order to integrate the high-speed train with Marmaray, the first digging of the 2 year between Haydarpaşa and Gebze was shot in June last year. During the line, all existing railways are dismantled, stops are collapsed and in some places expansion operations continue to be applied. Here is what is being done within the scope of this expansion work İşte
- Bomb Panic Claim in Ankara Metro 23/02/2016 Bomb Bomb claim in Ankara Metro: It was claimed that Sıhhiye metro station was evacuated after it was claimed to be a bomb in Ankara. It was claimed that Sıhhiye metro station was evacuated after the bomb was reported in Ankara. It was stated that the incident occurred in the waters of 17.30 - 18.00. Workers in the vicinity of the Sıhhiye metro station experienced a panic with word of mouth. According to the allegations, at the time the Sıhhiye subway entrances were closed and the flights were stopped. Wide security measures were taken around the subway. News Ankara correspondents reaching the region in the waters of 19.00; did not get any clear information on the subject.
- The Claim of Cable Theft in YHT Line in Yozgat 07/04/2016 Yozgat YHT Line Cable Theft Claim: Yozgat Akdagmadeni district of the ongoing High Speed Train (YHT) line in the electric cables allegedly stole the 2 person caught on the offense. According to information obtained, connected to the town of Ibrahimağaçiftift village near the T6 tunnel of the copper cables on the notice of the operation of the copper cables Akdagmadeni District Gendarmerie Command teams, the operation of the NY and O.Ç. . NY and O.Ç, who were taken into custody, were released pending a trial by the court after the statement of the gendarmes.
- Claim of 400 Workers Dies in Construction of Third Airport 12/02/2018 Workers of the 3.havalim, they hurry up, they are pressured, no measures are taken to explain the security. Iyor In Zincirlikuyu, the dead are sent with coffins, here with body bags yol, according to the workers who said that deaths are hidden by giving money to families. 3 reacts to environmentalists and scientists because of the destruction of nature. scandals also occur in terms of occupational safety in airport construction. It is claimed that dozens of workers have lost their lives in the construction work where the registered 31 thousand people work. Employees define the construction site as a “cemetery Çalışan. Workers tell them that ı hurry up önlem is under pressure and that no measures have been taken for occupational safety. … In Zincirlikuyu, the dead are sent off with the coffin et, according to the workers who said et dead body bags u u
- Diyarbakır-Mardin Railway Construction Contribution 19/11/2018 A tender was held for the construction of a new line of 53 kilometers in Diyarbakır-Mardin Railway. 384 million 733 thousand pounds in the tender carried out at the price of the lowest bid 380 million 615 thousand pounds despite the tender 489 million 637 thousand liraya Cengiz Construction was given to the tender. CHP Tahsin Tarhan brought the agenda of the Parliament. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) held an auction at the end of September. From the railroad serving between Diyarbakır and Mardin, the price of 53.8 million 384 thousand pounds was determined for the tender which includes the construction of a new line of 733 kilometers to Mazıdağı. The lowest number of firms participated in the tender Pek
- ÇOMÜ Terzioğlu Campus Cable Car Project Introduced to the Business World 22/09/2016 ÇOMÜ Terzioğlu Campus Ropeway Project Introduced to the Business World: ÇOMÜ Terzioğlu Campus Ropeway Project presentation meeting was held at ÇOMÜ Dardanos Campus with the participation of businessmen from Canakkale. Meeting; Rector Dr. Yücel Acer, Vice Rectors Dr. Ahmet Erdem, Mirza Tokpunar, Çanakkale Provincial Director Mehmet Özkan, Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MÜSİAD) Çanakkale Branch President Ali Osman Yıldız, Çanakkale Industrialists and Businessmen Association (ÇASİAD) Chairman Erdal Akarsu, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Board Member Fikri Kutlu and related academic and administrative staff. Project Coordinator Dr. Abdullah…
- Samsun OMÜ distributes books on tram 24/04/2013 Samsun OMÜ Distributed Books on Tram In Samsun Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Library and Documentation Department, the book was distributed to passengers on the tram due to "23 April World Book Reading Day". The distribution of books starting at the rail system University Station continued with passengers riding along the way. Passengers who received the books distributed in the train thanked the officials. Students from OMU Library and Documentation Department Ömer Bozkurt attended the book distribution event. "The purpose of this campaign is to emphasize the importance of the book and its reading habits, to encourage reading, to publish, to the right of publication, and to"
- COMU held a panel discussion on Logistics Summit 11/05/2016 COMU held a panel discussion on Logistics Summit: TCDD 3 in the panel on Ünivers Logistics Summit inde held in Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University. Regional Transportation Services Department made a presentation. Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University Biga Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences School of Applied Sciences International Logistics Group organized by the ler LOGISTICS SUMMIT İktis panel TCDD 3. Deputy Regional Director Habil Emir participated in a presentation. The presentation of TCDD's freight activities, No. 6461 "Turkey About Liberalization of Railway Transport" content of the law and carried out in TCDD were given general information about the project. The 1 of the panel is performed in two sessions. in… Transportation Modes in Logistics “
- Tramway from OMU to Tekkeköy in Samsun den Here is the opening date of the new line 04/08/2016 Samsun to Tekkeköy Tramway in Samsun ... Here is the opening date of the new line: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Yurt, Gar-Mavi Işıklar Camp until the portion of the 15 will be put into service in August. In Samsun, the rail system 14 will be on the kilometer with an additional line of 30 to be built between Gar-Tekkeköy. '' BEAUTIFUL THINGS HAPPENING! .. 'Mustafa Yurt, who explained the inauguration of the new route, “The new tram line between the Directorate of Garage and the Blue Lights Rehabilitation Center section will be opened until August 15. On October, the whole line will be completed. Our country ...
- OMÜ Excitement for Tramway Project Council 30/09/2016 OMÜ Tramway Project Council Excited: Ondokuz Mayıs University Student Council and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. officials met during the week SAMULAŞ A.Ş. hosted by SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Board of Directors Kadir Gürkan, Samulaş A.Ş. Operations Manager Sevilay Germi Telci, OMU Student Council President Ali Sarıalioğlu, student representatives of the faculties and community heads attended. After the general information about SAMULAŞ 'corporate structure and services, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Kadir Gürkan, Member of the Board of Directors, exchanged views on the expectations and suggestions of the students about transportation. Suggestions on transportation in the meeting Toplantı
- OMÜ Students Launch Signature Campaign 04/10/2016 OMU Students Signed Campaign: The problems in tram stops in Samsun infuriated OMÜ students. After the extension of the tram line, the fee received in the first edition is refunded according to the number of stops. The first reaction came from the students to this method, which was a great deal for their citizens. Signature Campaign Started! A signature campaign titled nitelikli We want qualified and cheap transportation in Samsun! Da was launched at Change.org. Here are details of the signature campaign initiated by ÖMÜ Students; In Samsun, public transport services which are expensive, inadequate and unqualified for years; With recent system changes and hikes, it has become a total suffering. With the new application, the first edition of the tram is v
- Details of OMU Tram Project 14/11/2016 Details of OMU Tramway Project Discussed: Vedat Ceyhan, Vice Rector of Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) and Menderes Kabadayi, Secretary General of OMU, received information about the tramway project from Samulaş. OMU Vice Rector Vedat Ceyhan, OMU Secretary General Menderes Kabadayi and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Details about the rail system line planned for OMU were discussed between the Board Member Kadir Gürkan. Also; Ceyhan and Kabadayı were informed about the activities of Samulaş by Kadir Gürkan and Samulaş Operation Center, maintenance and warehouse area were also visited.
- 75 Million Credits to Extend the Tram Line to OMU 10/12/2016 75 Million Credits for Extension of Tram Line to OMU: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality will use 11 million TL loan from Iller Bank for extension of light rail system line to Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) and 75 train train. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Commission 2016 December 22. Combination of 1. Session Assembly 1. It was chaired by Turan Çakır. One of the agenda items of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality light rail system urban transportation route from OMU Station to the Kurupelit Campus Life Center and 11 trains for the purchase of 75 million TL loan from İller Bank esi