TEM Highway-Metris Intersection, which is being constructed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has come to an end in North-South Yanyol and Köprülü Junction Construction. Within the scope of the works, the old pedestrian overpass will be dismantled and replaced with a new overpass. The 11 will be provided with a single lane between the 23.00-06.00 during the day. The work begins at night.
TEM Motorway / Sultangazi and Habipler-Arnavutköy connection to reduce the traffic traffic generated by the TEM Motorway-Metris Interchange North-South Yanyol and Bridge Junction Construction has come to an end. As part of the final phase of the work, the old pedestrian overpass 85 meters long will be lifted and replaced with a new steel pedestrian overpass.
Gaziosmanpaşa District Black Sea District and Sultangazi District, connecting the Republic Quarter, old pedestrian overpass dismantling will be started tonight at 23: 00. Dismantling work 3 will last throughout the day. The works will continue between the night 23.00 and 06: 00 in order to prevent the traffic from being adversely affected.
Following the completion of the dismantling work, the installation of the new steel pedestrian road bridge 80 meters will start. The installation of the new pedestrian bridge is planned to be completed in 8 days.
The new steel pedestrian bridge will be opened to pedestrian traffic as soon as the installation of the old and new bridges has been completed.
TEM-Metris Junction North-South Junction and Interchange
Based on the 23 Protocol dated 2017 dated between the General Directorate of Highways and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the studies were completed with% 90. Within the scope of the studies; 4.500 meters in the north-south direction, the 120 meter-long, 15 meter-wide, double-lane vehicle turn / crossover bridge will be made to return through the TEM Motorway.
When the construction of Metris Bridge Interchange and Yanyol was completed; TEM Motorway-Metris Junction, Sultangazi and Habipler-Arnavutköy connection to the vehicle traffic density will be significantly reduced.
Moreover, the vehicles coming from Edirne to Ankara and heading to Ankara will be provided by Yanyol in Sultangazi, Arnavutköy. Sultangazi district, Edirne in the direction of the TEM Motorway Connection Road will be connected with the connection.
Vehicle Return Bridge and Side Roads are planned to be completed and opened to traffic in the next 1 months.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Side Road Works of Turgutlu Bridge Interchange Started 05/10/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Turgutlu to prevent the loss of life and property, intercity and urban traffic between each other to separate the traffic in order to minimize the intensity of the connection paths in the arrangements began to work. Excavation works started for the completion of the connection roads of the Bridge Interchange Project, which was offered to the service of the people of Turgutlu by opening the lower passage of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality during the period we left. As a result of water and electricity displacements, the work that was interrupted was resumed with the completion of the displacements; contractor company officials with the construction equipment on the right side of the road a thousand 350 meters of the preparation of the preparation before the earthing firma
- Road maintenance and rail renovation between Bandırma and Susurluk has come to an end 19/11/2012 Bandırma - Susurluk road maintenance and rail renovation work between the end of the Bandırma - Izmir line within the framework of the accelerated train service between Bandırma - Susurluk road maintenance and rail renovation work has been announced in the final stage. Head of Sunullah Şener Arabacı, Sunullah Mahallesi and the tunnel between the tunnel during the construction of the expropriation wall during the 3. He said that an 1 km railroad rail was laid on a mud floor, despite repeated warnings from the district chief. Sunullah District Headman Şener Arabacı in his statement; Ta 3 during the expropriation wall work on the route. We've repeatedly warned the district chief. Despite these warnings, the train ...
- Station Junction Ends 06/12/2018 Afyonkarahisar Municipality continues to implement its vision projects. Mayor Burhanettin Coban, who undertook a radical decision in order to reduce the traffic density especially in the main arteries and intersecting the traffic intersection, is happy to add another one to the works he has completed in Turgut Özal and Atatürk Alt Geçit. Recently the Old Stad Junction was completed at the lower crossing, which was started to work on Atatürk Caddesi. completed ...
- Alaşehir's Junction Ends 20/02/2019 In order to ensure traffic safety and to relieve the flow of traffic, the project of the intersection of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which started to be constructed on the İzmir-Denizli highway, has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) portion of the intersection at the intersection of lighting work continues in the coming days on the side roads will start asphalt work. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Alaşehir in order to prevent traffic accidents on the Izmir-Denizli highway construction began on the intersection project has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) part of the intersection opened to service and the sideways border and parquet work continues. In the coming days of the project asphalt önümüzdeki
- TOPÇA Multi-storey Junction 07/03/2019 Fatih Pistil, who shared information about the ongoing works at the TOPÇA Katlı Junction, devam Our work at the Katlı Kavşak is being completed quickly. The foot and the deck of the bridge section have come to an end. Hopefully, we plan to open the bridge to vehicle traffic during the 20 daily period. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Head of Transportation Department Fatih Pistil shared information about the ongoing works at TOPÇA Crossroads. Stating that the works at the TOPÇA Multi-storey Interchange, which is one of the new transportation project 12 announced by President Zeki Toçoğlu, are progressing rapidly, Pistil announced that the bridge section will be introduced to asphalt in the 20 daily process and the flow of traffic will be provided. Pistil is in the region with a new project Pist
- Düzce Highway Connection Ends 09/03/2015 Duzce Highway Connection Ends: Duzce Mayor Mehmet Keles' Ankara contacts continues. President Keleş last week, Minister of Development Cevdet Yilmaz, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan and General Director of Highways Mehmet Cahit Turhan gave positive results. General Directorate of Highways, KGM 4. He gave the power to tender to the Regional Directorate. Mehmet Keles, the Mayor of Duzce Municipality, who made the expulsion to the relevant ministries in Ankara, said that the new bus station and the Organized Industrial Zone will connect the motorway directly to the motorway as a result of the negotiations da
- Kandıra Junction Side Road Arrangement Work 20/04/2014 Kandıra Junction Side Road Arrangement Study: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs teams in the city road maintenance and repair work continues. The teams carried out a side-road work for the comfortable flow of traffic at the crossroads completed by the Highways at the old Kandıra turnout. On the old Kandıra turnout, asphalt work was carried out on the side roads during the construction of the crossroads completed by the Highways. Road expansion work was carried out to relieve traffic flow and passenger stops. In this context, 60 tons of asphalt was thrown into the area. Asphalt patches and repairs are going on throughout the city by the Department of Science Affairs.
- Metris Tram Stop in Istanbul 29/04/2016 Terror at the Metris Tram Stop in Istanbul: A woman with a fainting while waiting at the Metris Tram stop in Istanbul fell into the tramway. At that time, another tram from the Habipleri direction, dragging the woman took about two meters. Unfortunate woman's good health. The disastrous event in Istanbul occurred at the Metris tram stop. A woman who swam and fainted while waiting for the tramway returned from the threshold of death. The woman just fainted when the tram broke into the station and went under the tram. She was rescued by women, security guards and citizens on the stand, drifting about an 2 meter. Unfortunate women come to the scene after the first intervention to the hospital with ambulance yerine
- Denizli Bozdağ Ski Center Ends in Work 18/12/2013 Denizli Bozdağ Ski Center Ends in Activities: Denizli's Tavas district near the town of Bozdag in the studies for the construction of a ski resort has come to an end. Governor Abdülkadir Demir went to Bozdağ with the Mayor of Denizli Osman Zolan and examined the works on site and received information from the authorities. Denizli Governor Abdülkadir Demir said the Xferm 8 track has been built to Nikfer Ski Center so far, and the machines will have the capacity to carry 2 bin 500 per hour. Governor Demir, who stated that the two chair lifts will be completed again in January, are as follows:
- Uzungöl cable car project has come to an end 01/01/2016 Uzungöl'de cable car project has reached the end of their studies: Uzungöl'de of Turkey's most important tourism centers of projects ongoing efforts to Haldizen Creek and Sarikaya Tepe is 2 establishment over a thousand 403 meter line between the planned cable car and ended the bidding stage. Uzungöl'de of Turkey's most important tourism centers, the ongoing project work for Haldizen Creek with Sarikaya Tepe on the establishment of 2 403 thousand meters between the planned cable car line and ended the bidding stage. The visitors are expected to watch the Haldizen Creek, Multat and Plati Valley from the ropeway and go up to Meşebaşı hamlet and watch the bird's-eye 20 km from Sarıkaya Hill. Governor Abdil Celil Val
- Kartal-Kaynarca Metro Tunnel Works Ended 06/05/2015 Kartal-Kaynarca Metro Tunnel Works: The first subway of the Anatolian side of Istanbul, which was commissioned by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the Kartal-Kaynarca metro tunnel, which is the continuation of the Kadıköy-Kartal subway line, was approached at the end of the excavations. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, went down to the excavation area below the 2012 meter of the place and he informed the members of the press closely. Noting that they invested 38 billion TL since the day they took office, Mayor Topbaş said, yapt We divided the lion's share in the IMM budget for transportation. This time we invested until the 68 billion TL have been allocated only for transportation, ğ he said. The first subway work in Istanbul is very old İstanbul
- Between Karaman and Konya Ended in Two Line High Speed Train Works 05/06/2015 Between Karaman and Konya, Double Line High Speed Train Works Ended: Continuous two-line high-speed rail road works continued between Karaman and Konya. In a written statement from Karaman Governorship, çift In order to provide sufficient time interval between railway construction works in Konya-Karaman, 1 was closed to train services due to 2014 30 and 2015 March XNUMX. During this period, the two-track high-speed railroad works between Konya and Karaman continue intensively. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Konya -Karaman Railway Line Project Gülermak - ...
- Channel Istanbul route has come to an end 13/06/2016 Channel Istanbul route has come to an end: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the route works have reached the final stage in Kanal Istanbul project. Ahmet Arslan, who served in the ministry for many years, filled his seat in the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications, who signed mega projects in recent years, Minister Arslan told Milliyet. “Channel Istanbul 65. we want to start the government period, hızlı said Minister Arslan, mal The Prime Minister continued the work of the project quickly during this period hükümet
- Ends in Afyonkarahisar 12/05/2017 It was concluded that the establishment of the logistics base in Afyonkarahisar: TCDD 2012 in the establishment of the Logistics Base which has been continuing since 7 in Afyonkarahisar. A preliminary agreement was signed with the Regional Directorate. OSB Chairman of the Board Bekir Yeşilay, OSB Regional Manager Ali Ulvi Akosmanoğlu, Deputy Head of Modernization Sefer Volkan Arslan, Department of Modernization Infrastructure Branch Manager Gökhan Tacim and TCDD 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri attended. Afyonkarahisar OSB logistics base project TCDD 2017 year investment program Adem Sivri to make a great effort, said Afyokarahisar is an opportunity not to be missed. Nowadays…
- Bismil Bus Terminal Works 20/04/2018 Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla supervised the works at the Bismil Bus Station, which is being constructed on an area of 32 bin 750 square meters. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work for the construction of modern bus stations in the districts. Mayor Cumali Atilla, the Diyarbakir-Batman ring road on the 32 thousand 750 square meters to be established on the work of the Bismil Bus Station, received information from the unit officials. Emphasizing that they work with precision for making a modern bus terminal, President Atilla said, "Our passengers who are on a busy route will not be affected by the negative conditions after the completion of the new bus terminal. We prepare a comfortable bus station for our citizens.
- Mentese Ended in Intercity Terminal Works 06/09/2018 The modern and environmentally friendly Mentese Intercity Terminal, which will cost 11 Million 186 Thousand 400 TL by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, has come to an end. Akkaya road 10 will be closed to traffic during the day while infrastructure institutions will continue to work for the intersection arrangement of the terminal. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in Menteşe district continues to work in the modern and environmental terminal has reached the end of the work. At the end of the Hinge Terminal, which owns its own electricity, 11 Million 186 Thousand 400 TL, the intersection work continues for the construction of the road in order to ensure the traffic safety and driving comfort of the road. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality yapılan
- The End of Metro Works in Kağıthane 27/12/2018 Kağıthane, located in the middle of Istanbul, is the central district for transportation with new metro lines. Kağıthane Mayor Fazlı Kılıç examined the recent works on the construction of the lines. Kağıthane has literally reversed its distant perception of the city with the last 14 transportation investments. With its new metro, metrobus and road transport networks, Kağıthane further strengthened its advantage of being located in the middle of Istanbul. Nowadays, the new metro line 2 is being constructed in Kağıthane. Gayrettepe-Kağıthane Center -İstanbul Airport and Mahmutbey-Nurtepe-Kağıthane Center-Çağlayan urtMecidiyeköy- Kabataş metro lines construction works will be completed in the new year. Kağıthane Mayor Fazlı Kağı
- Tender Announcement: Integration of T4 Metris Station with M7 Line 12/05/2015 İSTANBUL TRANSPORT SAN. VE TİC.A.Ş. Integration of T4 Metris Station with M7 Line Integration of T4 Metris Station with M7 Line will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 48296 1-a) Address of the Administration: YAVUZ SELİM MAH. METRO SOK. N: 3 ESENLER / ISTANBUL ESENLER / ISTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2125689970 - 2125688900 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The internet address of the tender document: https: //ekap.kik. gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-a) Quality, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: Approx. 1500 m.tül line construction and 1 pieces 600 g
- Side Roads are Expanding at Darıca Aşıroğlu Junction (Photo Gallery) 26/03/2014 Side Roads are Expanding at Darıca Aşıroğlu Junction: The north and south side of Darıca Aşıroğlu Köprülü Junction, which has been opened to traffic recently, is also underway. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Darıca-Gebze connection between the D-100 through the side roads of the junction is being expanded. Asphalt paving was started in the regions where the works were completed. 2 thousand 200 meters in the north, a thousand 700 meters in the south side of the road will be laid a total of 13 thousand tons of asphalt. With the factory entries, the Darca connection road will become regular and comfortable.
- The road between the intersection of migrants and the crossroads of walnuts has opened 20/01/2015 The road between the crossroads of the migrants and the crossroads of the walnuts was opened: The road that was excavated due to the pits formed in Ereğli District of Zonguldak was opened to traffic after the newly poured asphalt. Due to the potholes formed by the contractor company at the intersection of the pecans from the intersection of the pavements at Ereğli, the locals and the drivers reacted. The asphalt dump of the road, which was completed on January, was completed in 16 days. The road where the last controls were made was reopened. Drivers said the traffic was relieved by the opening of the road.
- İzmir Light Rail System Project is finalized in preparation of specification for 17 vehicle purchase tender 28/08/2014 Izmir Light Rail System Project 17 has reached the stage of preparation of the tender for the purchase of vehicles. (Light Rail System (17) Light Rail Vehicle (5 Wagon) Procurement Ray Yeni new developments related to the tender were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; preparation of the tender for the aforementioned tender came to the completion stage. After the completion of the studies and the necessary approvals will be announced and the companies will be asked to bid. The specifications of the tender, after the publication of the announcement of the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir (0232 461 hal
- Bursa Main Transportation Plan has come to an end! | Bursa Main Transportation Plan 28/04/2012 Bursa Main Transportation Plan: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Altiparmak and Ataturk streets to be closed to the traffic of the pedestrian traffic plan is intended to open the mainstream heralded the end of the Transportation Master Plan. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, who explained the 3 annual activities of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they invested in 1,2 billion TL. Altus stated that they have created a total of 69 projects and that they have completed 469 and that all projects are completed in 2 years. The Transport Master Plan which will carry Bursa to 2030, which was commissioned by Brenner company, has also come to an end. Within the scope of the project, Atatürk Street and Altıparmak will be closed to vehicle traffic. Ataturk…
- Bursa T1 Tram Line Ends 01/06/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in the city center by the breath of Bursa T1 Tramway to the end of the construction of the tram line has come to an end. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is running out of reminding the authorities, the power lines are still planted for poles, power lines were installed and transformers were installed, he said. 13 STATION X
- Bursa Tramway Ending the T1 Line Construction 05/06/2013 Bursa Tramway Ending the construction of the T1 line The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa has reached the end of the construction of the T1 line which will breathe transportation in the city center. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is about to end the work reminding the authorities, the power lines are still sewn poles, power lines were drawn and transformers UM
- Ankara - Istanbul YHT Project has come to an end in infrastructure construction 24/04/2014 Ankara - İstanbul YHT Project has come to an end in infrastructure construction: 250 of infrastructure construction in Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project has been completed. The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line construction, which is aimed to increase the share of railways in Ankara-Istanbul passenger transport from 3 to 98, consists of 10 parts. Izmit-Istanbul North Crossing of the construction of the delay and the company is given additional time, the project will be a total of 78 kilometers. According to TCDD, the construction of the line is as follows: Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project will be completed in two stages.