- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mardinkapı-Kabe Bridge Line is Renewed 15/05/2019 Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Co-Mayor Adnan Selçuk Mızraklı examined on-site, which has a very important place in terms of city tourism Mardinkapı, including the Ongözlü Bridge line up to Kabe Bridge road, lighting, road expansion, sidewalk, landscape and The walls are being renovated from beginning to end. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Co-Mayor Adnan Selcuk Mızraklı, continues to study areas of study. Mızraklı examined the road construction works on the line from Mardinkapı to Ongözlü Bridge including Kabe Bridge. The first step is to improve the comfort of the road and to prevent accidents that may occur ilgili
- Cable car project to Kaaba 04/05/2012 In Mecca, a project was prepared for the establishment of a cable car system from the city's 6 point to Kabe. Adnan Gutup, the head of Ummul Kurra University Pilgrimage and Umrah Research Center, said in a statement, 6 from a separate point directly to the Kaaba without waiting for the installation of the cable car system offer offer. Gutup, especially in the harsh periods of the pilgrimage and heavy traffic in the roads that occur, noted that the occurrence of traffic jams Gutup, the world's experienced countries in the area of traffic jams were taken into consideration. Gutup will also launch the cable car system to the caves of Hira and Sevr in the same way as the 2 will become operational within the year Gut
- The Kaaba comes with a railing system. 20/02/2012 Every year, millions of Muslims visit the holy thorax Mina, Muzdalife and Arafat to carry passengers between the metro line, the next Ramadan starts from the month. Saudi Arabia, the Emirate of Mecca, will begin the expedition from the month of Ramadan, the first voyages of the line will be moved mainly tourists, he said. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Municipalities and Rural Affairs of Mecca, General Counsel for the Development Projects of Holy Places. Habib bin Zeyn al-Abidin stated that the train travel will cover Arafat, Muzdalife and Mina and the ticket price will vary between 10-15 Saudi Riyal (2,5 and 4 dollar). General Director of Mecca Traffic General Süleyman El-Aclen de umre Mek
- Refreshing 50 Annual Cable Car 24/11/2012 Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, November 12 2012 days in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) adopted the new Metropolitan Law and descriptions found on the cable car to Uludag renovation work started. New Metropolitan Law and reform is an important chance for Turkey Altepe President stated that, "Because of the lack of resolving all issues with Turkey, a law making the investment and can not be prepared for the settlement of the problem. As is well known, the best management is the management and management. In line with the recommendations of our Prime Minister, studies were initiated. Our biggest chance is that our Prime Minister came from the local government. All across Turkey ...
- Ropes of the Cable Car Refurbish 20/05/2009 One of the symbols identified with Bursa was the renovation of the steel wire rope of Teleferik. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, previously stopped the operation of the cable car 2 thousand 500 meter-long steel rope after the renewal of the next month to give the good news that the re-starts. Electromechanical systems are also being checked for the renovation of the steel ropes of Teleferik, which is preferred by local and foreign tourists to Uludag. Teleferik Bursa Icon Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Teleferik is the symbol of Bursa, he said. Altepe also stated that Teleferik is one of the most prestigious projects in Bursa and said,'n About 1 months T
- Pay attention to the residents! Reflecting Uludağ Road 29/06/2014 Pay attention to the residents! Uludağ Highway is being renewed: After the cable car renewed by the Metropolitan Municipality, the works to ease the transportation to Uludağ started. Highways 14. Regional Directorate, Uludağ Yolu'nda 18 asphalt renovation works after the year when the Governor Munir Karaloğlu, the road will be completed this year, the 26 kilometer part. In order to relieve the transport by road of Turkey to be nominated to be the center of attraction in Davos Uludag's first step was taken in summer and winter. After the cable car that was renewed by the Metropolitan Municipality, the works to ease the transportation to Uludağ started. The 31 kilometer section of the Uludağ road is being renewed. Highways 14. This year's first 6 bu
- Aktas Ski Resort Renewing 24/12/2014 Renewal of Aktaş Ski Resort: In the Ahlat district of Bitlis, during the first opening period, renovation works are underway for the Aktaş Ski Resort, which is highly appreciated by the surrounding cities and districts as well as from different cities. Renovation works are underway for the Aktaş Ski Resort, which has been idle for years, to be modernized and used more actively. It is aimed to increase the current ski track distance to the 800 meter by the works of Ahlat District Governorate and to present it to the public by making teleskies suitable for today's technology. Ahlat District Governor's office in the statement made about the subject; . Renovation works of the ski center located in Aktaş area of our district were started. Our district in previous years İl
- Refreshing Selendi Roads 19/08/2014 Refurbishment of Selendi Roads: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Science Affairs teams, Selendi district center and connecting the neighborhood roads in the fields of asphalt, repair, satih covering and patch works began. Stating that it is important to work in terms of the citizens working in agriculture, the Department of Science Affairs Yilmaz Gencoglu, the districts of the study will have a new look, he said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, Selendi district of the main arteries and connection roads to the repair work has begun. In the studies that have been going on for about a week, the areas connecting Selendi district center and the neighborhood roads have been m
- Maltepe Avenue is Renovated 16/10/2014 Refurbishing Maltepe Caddesi: Oktar, Head of the Department of Science Affairs, who announced that the road construction and repair works in Karapürçek will be completed within a short time, then heralded that Maltepe Street, which provides transportation to Maltepe Quarter, will be defeated. . The paving stones on the 6 hundred-meter path will be removed. A thousand tonnes of asphalt will be used for the street with a width of 7 meters. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs continues its construction and renovation works for a new period. The teams working in the district group and the inter-city roads, as well as the Science Works, continue the renovation works. In Karapurcek ...
- Renewing the Sarıkamış Ski Resort 03/10/2015 Sarıkamış Ski Center Refreshing: Culture and Tourism Minister Yalcin Topcu's instructions Sarikamish in Turkey's winter tourism is one of the most important ski centers refreshing Winter Sports Tourism Center. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism Ministry of Culture and Tourism Press and Public Relations Consultancy said that the traces of the attack organized by the separatist terrorist organization started to be erased by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism last September. In the direction of Minister Yalçın Topçu, ensuring that the center does not remain idle and that the damages given by the separatist terrorists are removed before the 2015 year of the ski season.