Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, by the Ministry of Interior announced the year of 2019 ası Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year ın.
Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, by the Ministry of Interior announced the year of böl Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year geler after 2019 was declared as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year Bakanlığı.
Malatya Metropolitan Municipality works on pedestrian priority ground works on the main streets in the city center and in front of the school.
After the Ministry of Interior announced the 2019 year as the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year, the practices started to show that the pedestrians were prioritized with the slogan ardından Priority of Life, Priority Emitting İç.
In this context, with the instructions of the ministry, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality carried out ground markings to show that pedestrians were the top priority in Malatya. In addition to the main streets where pedestrian traffic is dense, there are warning signs for drivers in all areas of Malatya. The signs that were worn and worn out in front of the 706 school were renewed.
Malatya Metropolitan Municipality in the traffic in order to create pedestrian awareness of the work will continue throughout the year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian Priority Soil Application in Konya 22/04/2019 After the announcement of 2019 by the Ministry of Internal Affairs by the Ministry of Internal Affairs as the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year, the Konya Metropolitan Municipality made ground markings to the 235 point on the main street in order to create awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic. The attention to pedestrians will be carried out in front of the 362 school in the center. Konya Metropolitan Municipality continues its pedestrian priority ground works on the main streets in the city center and in front of the school. After the Ministry of Interior announced the 2019 year as the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year, in the 81 provinces, in the same month, the practices of pedestrians were started with the slogan geç Priority of Life, Priority Emitting İç. In this context, on the instructions of the Ministry Bu
- Reactions to the "priority wagon for female passengers uygulam application continues in Bursa! 09/06/2017 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Company BURULAS, Bursaray stations "female passengers to the priority wagon" began the application. Reacting to the discrimination of the wagons in Bursa women's passengers, the Mayor Recep Altepe'dan wanted to put an end to the application, the station "lady passengers priority wagon" was painted! Transportation Company of the Metropolitan Municipality BURULAŞ started to implement the Ulaşım priority carriage for our female passengers bayan in Bursaray stations. The first article was placed at the Otosansit station. BURULAŞ officials said that the last wagon will give priority to women, but men can also travel in these wagons. 40 station will be written in the coming days will be recorded. The application attracted great reaction on social media. Some citizens a
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Pedestrian Priority City 25/10/2013 Pedestrian Priority City: Life-Long Learning Project to Ensure Pedestrian Priority and Security in Antalya City Center During the call for proposals of the 2011 Year, the project was prepared by the Antalya Governorship EU Projects Coordination Center within the scope of the Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation (ToI) Projects and on behalf of the Antalya Security Directorate 28 February 2011 The project called LE Life Long Learning to Provide Pedestrian Priority and Security in Antalya X (Ref. 2011-1-TR1-LEO05-28038) was approved by the National Agency for granting a grant. 25 August 2011 will be presented to the press on Thursday (at 10.30) and will be announced by the Governor. Ahmet Altıparmak respects Antalya's pedestrians and Ahmet
- Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year and Traffic Week Event Held in Istanbul 10/05/2019 2019 year of the Ministry of the Interior, ”Priority of Life, Emitting Priority” with the slogan ayan Year of Priority Precedent ın was organized within the scope of the Istanbul Security Directorate event. Istanbul Governor and Deputy Mayor Ali Yerlikaya attended the event, "2019 year of the pedestrian priority traffic year. No matter what the intersections and pedestrian crossings no matter what. We will make eye contact," We will say, "he said. The training course, pedestrian awareness booth and pedestrian priority activities carried out by IMM were also introduced to the citizens. In the context of the Ministry of Interior's announcement of the 2019 year as the Emniyet Year of Pedestrian Priority aya, the Istanbul Police Department is a pedestrian priority event in traffic İç
- Pedestrian Priority Traffic Arrangement from Erzurum Metropolitan 24/06/2019 Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality rolled up its branches within the scope of “Pedestrian Priority Traffic Applications”. In order to raise awareness about the application, metropolitan teams created flat and three-dimensional pedestrian crossings consisting of red and white colors at various points of the city. With the studies carried out, the vehicle and pedestrian traffic add a different air to the routes where the traffic is intense, especially three-dimensional pedestrian crossings began to attract great interest from citizens. In a statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject; Reminding that 2019 was declared as “Pedestrian Priority Traffic” by the Ministry of Interior with the slogan elik Priority is Life, Priority is Pedestrian yıl, XNUMX is the year for awareness-raising activities throughout the country.
- Pedestrian Priority Traffic Arrangement in Gerede 30/06/2019 Gerede Municipality "Pedestrian Priority Traffic" application is implemented. Gerede Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs in the district designated boulevards, streets and streets 4444,8 m2 road line, 1133 m2 crossings and slowdown warnings will be made. The tender will be held at the Gerede Municipal Assembly Hall at 10 on Wednesday in July. In order to relieve the traffic flow and ensure safe passage of pedestrians across the street, it is reported that work will continue throughout the district under certain plans and programs. The boulevards, streets and streets that are planned to be constructed with double-component paint and pedestrian visions and pedestrian crossings are; Turgut Özal Street, Atatürk Boulevard,,
- Comfortable place for drivers from Malatya Metropolitan 27/12/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality houses houses for taxi and minibuses in order to maintain their profession in a comfortable and healthy environment, which are important elements of collective and individual transportation. T plate taxis operating in the center of Malatya and M plate minibus drivers in addition to raising the living standards of the city in order to contribute to aesthetics; 'Taxi House' minibus stops to the taxi stops 'Minibus House' is being built. 10 'Taxi House' was built In addition to meeting the social needs of the driver shopkeepers, the 'Taxi House' started to be built in a comfortable environment. To date, 10 pieces Bugün
- Asphalt Training from Malatya Metropolitan 16/04/2018 The Asphalt Production, Series and Asphalt Laboratory Services Training program hosted by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality was held. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İsfalt A.Ş. Assistant General Manager Assoc. Dr. İbrahim Sönmez, İsfalt A.Ş. Application Manager Fethi Turgut with İsfalt A.Ş. Quality Control Chief Suleyman Girit attended. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Ercan Turan, Deputy Secretary General Sinan Çeçen, Yeşilyurt Deputy Mayor Mehmet Çınar, Battalgazi Deputy Mayor Yaşar Karataş, branch managers and Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, district municipal staff attended. A short opening in the program Program
- Malatya CNC controlled sub-wheel lathe plant started operation 22/09/2013 Malatya CNC controlled underfloor wheel lathe plant operations were initiated: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 157. Anniversary was celebrated with the project '7 Great in the 7 Region', while a CNC controlled sub-wheel lathe plant in Malatya was launched. The establishment of TCDD is based on 157. Anniversary Celebrations, Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu, Afyonkarahisar'dan attended live broadcast. Due to the establishment of TCDD, the CNC controlled underfloor wheel lathe plant, which was completed in Malatya, has started to operate in Malatya Gar. Deputy Governor Murat Çağrı Erdinç, TCDD Malatya 5. Regional Manager Uzeyir Bölge