Uludag by cable car to be one of Turkey's most important tourism centers of winter and nature who will herald news came at the end of three weeks.
140 cabin with a thousand 500 passengers per hour carrying capacity, the longest cable car line in the world with the 9 kilometer Bursa Teleferik, approximately 3 after weeks of maintenance began again.
According to the information received from Bursa Teleferik AS, bil From today on, our facility is at your service with all stations. 28 As of May, our working hours are between 10: 00-18: 00 X.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uludag Teleferikte wage separation is out to the foreigners or foreigners 30 lira 14/01/2015 Uludag distinction ended up in the cable car indigenous stranger to the 30 pounds: Bursa established with Turkey's xnumx't in order to provide transportation between the important winter tourism centers of Uludağ and renewed last year Uludag hotels in the area until the extended cable car line domestic and foreign to the varying price of that news subjects was then terminated. Build-operate-transfer model made 1963-kilometer length of the world's most grew up with that feature cable car line even wanting to ride the Republic of Turkey citizens from Bursa Uludag hotels in the area until roundtrip may pull a ticket from the 9 pounds, foreign tourists were forced to pay 30 pounds for the same distance. ...
- Uludağ Teleferikte Sarıalan Works Will Start This Summer 05/03/2013 Uludag Teleferikte Sarıalan Works This Summer Will Start Summer Forest and Water Affairs Minister Veysel Eroğlu, Uludag said the plants are determined to be demolished and rebuilding. This summer they will start the work with the new facilities to the Yellow Sea 2 stating that the Minister Eroglu, 2. The objections to the judiciary for the region were rejected and there was no obstacle to work. Eroglu, 1. He emphasized that the objection to the judiciary for the region is still not concluded. Minister Eroglu, Bursa Governor Sahabettin made a press statement during his visit to Harput. Eroğlu, who explained the important investment gospels regarding Uludağ and Bursa, said eri
- Maintenance Completed, Cable Car Expeditions to Uludağ Start Tomorrow 20/04/2012 The cable car which connects the city center with the summit, starts its tomorrow flights after a month's maintenance. 49 For years, Bursalılar and foreign tourists who want to live in the city's tourism richness of the cable car carrying the peak of Uludag, was taken periodically after the winter season. The electric and electromechanical systems of the ropeway were checked twice a year before winter and summer. The cable car, which provides alternative transportation to Uludağ since 1963, will resume its voyages tomorrow after the periodic maintenance that lasts throughout April. Source: www.olay.com.tr
- Gospel of the People's Day in Bursa Uludag Cable Car (Video) 17/03/2016 The Gospel of the People's Day in Bursa Uludağ Teleferikte: The Halk people's day Bursa application begins on the cable car, which is one of the longest non-direct lines of the world, which was brought to the city by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and connected Teferrüç and Oteller Region. The hotel will return to the 35 TL hotels with 20. Although it is one of the most important symbols of Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality entered the circuit to be used widely by the Bursalılar which is preferred by foreign tourists. High price due to the application of citizens who complained not to ride the ropeways, the good news of the Mayor Recep Altepe came. President…
- Uludağ Teleferikte Destination Hotels in July after Sarıalan Hotels | Bursa 21/12/2012 Uludag after Sarıalan July target in the cable car for hotels and Bursalılar a separate place there .. Making for tourists and the Swiss firm of Von ski lifts performed by Roller 1963 years in Bursa-Sarıalan started carrying passengers as the first ski lift in Turkey. Although ... in the middle of the 1980'li two times the problem of rope was the subject of controversy. However, with his two 30 passenger cars, he was among the symbols of Bursa and entered the postcards. Due to its location and privilege in the city's memories, this ropeway which can be called the veteran of Bursa ended its last month. Now a new one is being replaced. Ner
- Publication of the People's Day in Bursa Uludağ Teleferikte 18/03/2016 The Gospel of the People's Day in Bursa Uludağ Teleferikte: The Halk people's day Bursa application begins on the cable car, which is one of the longest non-direct lines of the world, which was brought to the city by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and connected Teferrüç and Oteller Region. The hotel will return to the 35 TL hotels with 20. Although it is one of the most important symbols of Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality entered the circuit to be used widely by the Bursalılar which is preferred by foreign tourists. High price due to the application of citizens who complained not to ride the ropeways, the good news of the Mayor Recep Altepe came. President…
- The strike is over in İZDENİZ, flights start at 15.00 03/08/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZDENİZ A.Ş. Sailors with Turkey was consensus in collective bargaining negotiations between the union. Following the signing of the contract in the morning, the strike ended on July in 12. Hour 15.00 from the ferry service will be restarted announced. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has resulted in a compromise collective bargaining negotiations between the marine transportation service provider that you Izdemir Inc. is organized by the employees of the Turkey-Turkish Business Union of Seafarers. With the signing of the contract, the 12 strike ended in July. The Gulf ships will start their voyages from the 15.00. The General Directorate of İZDENİZ will continue the flights in the inner bay with the normal tariff, the Yassıcaada flights EN
- İZBAN Strike Done, Expeditions Return to Normality 08/01/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN after the end of the strike, the bus and minibus lines created temporarily (9 January Wednesday) announced that it will be removed from the expedition. ESHOT buses and minibuses will return to the normal operating system before the strike. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which organized new bus lines and created additional minibus lines along the İZBAN route during the strike process launched by the employees of İZBAN last December in order to prevent the victims from being victimized, returns to normal working order with the end of the strike. Due to the re-commissioning of the commuter system, the Baghdad Transfer with the number 773 (Tepeköy Transfer), which was created by the General Directorate of ESHOT temporarily, was transferred to Aliağa Transfer-Egekent iy
- Weekend working hours changed on cable car at Uludağ 16/11/2016 Weekend in Uludağ ski lifts operating hours have changed: one of Turkey's most important winter and nature tourism centers, opening hours of the cable car line providing Uludag output has been revised Bursa Cableway Inc., serving with 176 cabin hour ride 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 kilometers announced that the cable car line, 10.00-17.00 weekdays, 09.00-18.00 hours between the weekend service will be provided. Busa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement via social media, Hello, as we announced on our social media channels and our website, as of November To provide safer and better service to our valuable guests for Bursa Teleferik ele
- Newly Completed Cable Car Maintenance in Bursa, Arab Tourists Strayed on Cable Car 19/06/2012 Arab tourists who want to go to Uludag, as a result of the failure of the cable car was stranded around 1 hours. The citizens of Bursa, Uludag, accompanied by a view of the cable car stopped, due to a technical failure. Meanwhile, Arab tourists who want to go to Uludag, stuck in the cable car. Short-term panic tourists, mobile phones and families who were staying in the hotel. During the repair, the tourists had to wait at Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations. The officers who started working to clear the fault managed to re-run the cable car about 1 hours later. The Arab tourists who were stranded in the cable car took a sigh of relief with their movement. Arab tourists descending from the ski lift, ik