broken or landslides will occur in developed and rail in Turkey, floods and blocked situations that may occur due to excessive snowfall predetermined by international patents, which was signed at the beginning of a new era of technology,
Haluk Gökmen, the owner of Enekom, whose foundations were laid in 2010 in techno city of Middle East Technical University, said: inde We serve as engineering company. Our priority area is the RailAccess Rail Detection System (RailAcoustic) which is a railway / road signaling and communication system. We are working closely with universities. Our engineers are usually experts in the field of electrical-electronics, software and machinery. Our work continues in coordination with TCDD. Ediy
The owner of the company, Haluk Gökmen, said:. We developed a detector system that senses both the central and the signaling system early on before the train arrives. .
”LOCAL AND NATIONAL PROJECT“
Haluk Gökmen said, eden Our detectors placed on one rails every 2 are able to detect the problem and stop the train before the train can reach the region and prevent a possible accident. Fog was completely developed in Turkey, local and national projects. It is an internationally patented project. Uluslararası (Source: I www.haberler.co)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Domestic steel period begins in automobile tires 21/04/2014 The domestic steel era begins in automobile tires: Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (KARDEMİR) will produce imported steel tire steel in the steel and coil mill, which it has started to manufacture. KARDEMİR general manager Fadil Demirel said that Turkey's industrialization and development in parallel, said they wanted to produce needed goods can not do to anyone but themselves. In this context, Demirel explained that they rolled up their sleeves to build the mill not in Turkey, said: "When we started the construction of the rolling mill, the best in the world. Second to none in our country. 700 thousand ton capacity. Here low and high carbon, high alloy, bearing, vending machines, arc, welding, automotive, coil and high quality bar steels kaynak
- New Stars Grow for Domestic and National Technology 14/06/2018 For the domestic and national technology move, Dene-Yap Workshops are preparing to accept new students. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Turkey Technology Team (T3) in collaboration with the Foundation opened Try Technology Workshop Make-examination was performed to determine the new trainees as they continue their education. The results of the exam which was opened for the determination of the students to be accepted this year and applied to the 40 thousand people were also announced. However, the candidates will pass an application-based test and the successful ones will start 36 monthly training this summer. The trainees with 430 in the workshops will reach 1500 with those who will start this term. TRY-DO ...
- Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks at 2018 17/12/2013 Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks 2018: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the national trains in the commercial 2018 reported that the rails. TCDD in Turkey's history, culture and even stating that an institution with the symbols of independence, do not ignore the development of such an institution, stressing not be said of the miss. explaining that they had taken a number of steps to solve the problems of the institution 11 years Yildirim, despite the 150 years of railway history in Turkey before, rails, trusses, beams, failed to produce fasteners and said he had to get outside. As a result of the steps taken today Turkey's own rail, traverse the ...
- National train on rails in November 12/10/2014 National train on the track in November: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık, the national train on the rails in November, he said. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik, who explained about the E1000 Project, said that an electric locomotive was developed and a prototype was produced in order to meet the maneuver and short distance load requirements of TCDD. Light trains giving high speed trains and high-speed trains complete with domestic facilities indicating that the Light, "We define this as locomotive, but at the moment we have made the traction system of the high-speed train. All have been imported so far. Test drives"
- National Electric Locomotive Next Year On Rails 06/06/2015 National Electric Locomotive Next Year On Rails: Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Fikri Işık stated that the national electric locomotive will be on the tracks in 2016, ı We also continue our work for the high speed trains draw frame system, this system is also developed for high-speed trains and high-speed trains. ability to give, "he said. Işık, AA correspondent, "National Electric Locomotive E1000 Project" found evaluations. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) maneuvers and short distance transport to meet the needs of freight transport, the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications stated that they developed 1 megawatts of electric locomotives in the light of the Turkey project ...
- National electric locomotive next year on tracks 08/06/2015 National electric locomotive on the tracks next year: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik explained about the electric locomotive. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık, said in a statement, the national electric locomotive 2016 rails will be in, said: "High-speed trains also continue to work for the draw frame system, this system at the same time high speed trains and high-speed trains to give the ability to move," he said . Işık made evaluations about "National Electric Locomotive E1000 Project". Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) maneuvers and short distance transport to meet the needs of freight transport, Shipping and Communications ...
- National Train is aimed to be on the track at 2019 10/08/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Manager SATSO President Kösemusul who visited Kocaarslan underlined that Sakarya is a national production city and said that they will give all the support for the production of National Train as a business world. Professor Kocaarslan said ”We aim to have the National Train on the tracks in 2019. Koca Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Chairman Mahmut Kösemusul and board members visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Kocaarslan. Karaarslan, Kösemusul and accompanying delegation expressed his pleasure by visiting, "domestic and nationalization work is continuing. 2018'de production starts and hopefully 2019 in the national train on the track"
- National Brand in Steel Rails 04/07/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun's article titled Milli National Brand in Steel Rails Ra was published in the July issue of Raillife magazine. TCDD GENERAL MANAGER UYGUN'S LETTER The projects initiated to make rail transportation the priority transportation choice of our people continue rapidly. Our ongoing and ongoing projects show the change and transformation experienced in the railway sector in our country. However, for the development of our country, it is not enough to implement these projects. In addition to these projects, we have to create the domestic and national railway industry of our country and produce and replicate our unique national brands on steel rails. As TCDD;
- National High Speed Trains on Rails at 2023 16/07/2019 National High Speed Trains on Rails at 2023. By 2023, high-speed trains are planned to be fully domestic. According to Miray Çimen's news; "Thanks to the support that the Government has given to the domestic industry Turkey, railways begins in becoming the owner of the sound world in. 160 km / h, the National Electric Train Set obtain a significant backlog of work. In this way, the ministry 2019 In the 225 km / h top speed, aluminum-bodied electric train With the design and project works that will be completed at the end of 2020 year, the first prototype set is aimed to be lowered to the rails in 2021, while the high-speed trains of the Ministry are local until 2023.
- Native tram on rails at the end of this month 11/06/2013 Native tram rails at the end of this month Bearded Odunpazarı Eskişehir Mayor Burhan, to learn about the production process of Turkey's first indigenous tram businessmen accompanying Bursa Mayor Recep visited Altepe'ye. Speaking during the visit Altepe, the rail system vehicles are on the agenda of all cities today, said: "Because these vehicles are taken from abroad are paying large sums. As soon as we come to office, we must produce this as a native." The tram, which has been produced with the guidance of our Metropolitan Municipality, has world standards and all certificates ık