Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality offers an unmissable opportunity to our citizens who want to have a nice day in the glorious atmosphere of the Gulf. The 'Metropolitan Moonlight Tours and Journey to the Great Island' organizations will be organized by the Metropolitan Municipality every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
MEHTAP TOUR WITH MUSIC
Moonlight Tours will be held on Friday and Saturday between 07 June and 31 August. Charging of the Moonlight Tours; Full 18 TL, student will be 12 TL. As in the past years, this year, accompanied by music, ice cream and tea will be served during the trip. Our citizens can get information on 0262 339 40 50.
JOURNEY TO BIG ADA
Istanbul Büyükada tours will be held on Saturday and Sunday between 08 June and 01 September. Full 38 TL, student will be 33 TL. The fare tariff for the passengers from Darıca will be full 22 TL and the student will be 20 TL. Ice cream and tea will be served during the Grand Island trip.
Citizens, Izmit (0262 339 40 50), Degirmendere (0262 426 19 21), Karamürsel (0262 452 45) and Darıca (48 0262 745) and the reservation can be obtained by calling the scaffold itself.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Big Island and Moonlight tours begin 25/06/2017 Big Island and Moonlight tours begin: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality 'Saturday and Sunday tours will be held every weekend' Mehtap and Island Tours' begins. The Metropolitan Municipality offers an unmissable opportunity for those who want to have a nice day in the glorious atmosphere of the Gulf. ICE CREAM AND TEA HAPPY The Moonlight Tours will be held on Saturdays between 1 July and 26 August. Full 12, students will be 7 TL. As in the past years, this year, accompanied by music, ice cream, tea and water will be served during the trip. Journey to the BIG ADA Istanbul Büyükada tours 2 July and 27 August Y
- Great Island and Moonlight Tours Begins 15/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's 'Mehtap and Ada Tours', which will be held on Saturdays and Sundays every weekend, starts. The Metropolitan Municipality offers an unmissable opportunity for those who want to have a nice day in the glorious atmosphere of the Gulf. MEHTAP TOUR WITH MUSIC TOURS Mehtap Tours will be held on Saturdays between 23 June and 8 September. Charging of the Moonlight Tours; Full 15 TL, student will be 10 TL. As in the past years, this year, accompanied by music, ice cream, tea and water will be served during the trip. JUSTICE ADA'S JOURNEY Istanbul Büyükada tours between 17 June and 9 September BÜ
- BUDO starts tours to Buyukada 30/05/2014 BUDO starts his tours in Buyukada: Hamdi Karahasan vessel purchased by Bursa Sea Buses Administration (BUDO) in Istanbul, 1 starts to tour Mudanya - Istanbul Buyukada since June. BUDO, which has become the new brand of sea transportation between Istanbul and Bursa, added Istanbul Büyükada tours to its service network on Sundays. Hamdi Karahasan, which Burulaş acquired from Istanbul City Lines Tourism Industry and Trade Inc., anchored to the passenger ship Mudanya. 1980 meter built in 56 shipyard in 10,5 meters, 1500 passenger carrying capacity of the vessel, long years after serving in the city lines of Istanbul yıl
- TCDD to organize train tours to the Balkans on request 19/01/2012 TCDD Foundation Raytur Travel Agency will organize a Balkan tour between 20 April-4 May 2012. 15 tour will last; Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Croatia, including the 7 country. The journey of the agency with private bed trains is not limited to the Balkans. In addition to the GAP Tour which includes Adiyaman-Diyarbakir-Mardin-Midyat-Sanliurfa-Gaziantep-Hatay-Iskenderun provinces; Ankara-Sivas-Amasya-Samsun-Ordu-Giresun-Trabzon-Rize and Erzincan provinces are also organizing the Black Sea Tour. In addition to enjoying the private train ride, Ray-Tur offers the opportunity to get to know the historical past, the culture and the cuisine of the cities that cover the tour. With the comfort of a five-star hotel Beş
- Davraz Motosnow races training tours (Video) 24/02/2014 Davraz Motosnow Race training tours were held: Davraz Ski Center, Davraz Motosnow Racing training tours were held in the track, the race will be held in the same race tomorrow. motosnow first time in Turkey will be held tomorrow (motorcycle on the snow) technical meetings and training tour of the race was held at Davraz Ski Resort. Davraz Ski in at the technical meeting met with athletes Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director Murat Crisp, Isparta Motorcycle Sports Club (NISMO) President Mustafa Yavuz Özer and Turkey Motorcycle Federation officials warned athletes. Provincial Director Gevrek, the race in the mood to be found in the wishes of hope. The President of ISMOK is the IS
- Erciyes Ski Resort became a favorite of foreigners thanks to cultural ski tours 12/01/2015 Erciyes Ski Center became a favorite of foreigners with its cultural ski tours: Erciyes Ski Center was a ski resort which attracted great interest with its cultural ski tourism packages launched to attract foreign tourists to the region. Erciyes Ski Center, which was launched to attract foreign tourists to the region, was a ski resort which attracted great interest with its culture ski tourism packages. The 7 day-to-day skiing package from Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Russia, and other foreign tourists spend the 5 day in Erciyes and 2 days in the Cappadocia region.
- Walking Tours Started in Istanbul with Marmaray 11/04/2014 Walking tours started in Istanbul with Marmaray: Marmaray, carrying an average of 110 passengers in one day, also activated tourism on the Asian side. Tourists wondered that they experienced Marmaray because they were interested in passing through the submarine. Tourists in the region started similar 'walking' tours in Europe. Nevzat Ahmet Çelebi, General Manager of Ramada Istanbul Asia Hotel, said, "With the ease of transportation provided by Marmaray, the Anatolian Side had the opportunity to stay." Anı Tur Chairman Veli Çilsal said that Marmaray aroused curiosity in tourists and was used to experience. Çilsal, "Marmaray occupancy rates in the region of the hotel also increased the rate of 20 Çilsal stressed," Room prices in Asian Side hotels in Europe "
- Alanya, stepping forward to the dream of ropeway 16/03/2017 Alanya is approaching the dream of the cable car step by step: The construction of the Teleferik Project, planned by Alanya Municipality, between Damlataş Social Facilities and Alanya Castle Ehmedek Gate continues at full speed. The installation of the sub-station was completed in the construction site where the poles 2 and 4 were installed last month. One of the most important projects of the Municipality of Alanya, the Teleferik Project continues without interruption. In the scope of the works, the installation of the lower station, which is the starting point of the cabins, has been completed. Alanya Municipality Mayor Adem Murat Yücel stated that the mast and mechanical processes were completed at the sub-station. Alanya's 30 annual dream Alanya
- İZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step (Video) 09/12/2012 IZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step Transportation Marine and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, IZBAN Commuter Line Cumaovasi-Torbali started the construction work with a ceremony in Torbalı. Izmir Governor Mustafa Cahit Kirac, Minister Binali Yildirim, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, AK Party Izmir Province President Omer Cihat Akay, AK Party Izmir Provincial Vice President Yusuf Kenan Cakar, CHP Izmir Deputies Mustafa Moroglu, Alaattin Yuksel, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman also attended. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony of İZBAN-Torbalı line which will be organized by TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality D
- Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is coming to the end step by step 04/01/2013 Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is nearing the end of the progress Necatibey and National Library stations continue to work in a short time voicing Tahan, Söğütözü direction Kızılay'a a kilometer towards the railroad said. The Kızılay Çayyolu metro line, which has been occupying the agenda of the capital for a long time, is approaching to the end step by step. The line is completed in 2013 and is expected to enter the service of Ankara citizens. Construction Site Chief of Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Construction Site Baran Bayuk, Ankara Hürriyet team to visit the construction sites and the ending tunnels, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Director of Infrastructure Investments Metin Tahan, gave information about the subway work. Tahan, ...
- İZBAN approaches Selçuk step by step 07/03/2015 IZBAN Step-by-Step to Selçuk: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has started construction works for 26 station on 2 kilometer and 2 highway overpass on 6 kilometer and 26 culvert type highway underpass. Metropolitan, station and lower-overpass construction began Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2 kilometers, 2 station and 6 highway overpass 136 highway and XNUMX highway overpass has started to work for the construction of the highway underpass. With the completion of the Selçuk line, the total line length of İZBAN will be increased to XNUMX. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD in partnership with the largest urban community in the history of the…
- Samsun Logistics Center Step-by-Step 20/02/2017 Samsun Logistics Center Step-by-Step Approximately: First of all, on the 5 March 2009, the Samsun Logistics Center, which is on the agenda of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, has started construction on February 2016. 46 2017 of the giant project 3 completed 5 percent. It is aimed to be completed in the first quarter 2009 The construction of the Samsun Logistics Center, which was on the agenda with the congress held at the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Social Facilities on March 2016, was started on February 46. 2017 3 of the giant project 1926 completed 1954 percent. Construction of Samsun Harbor in XNUMX in Samsun UM
- Deputy Soluk: ine Approaching national train target step by step Millet 07/09/2017 AK Party Sivas deputy Mehmet Habib Soluk, Sivas Cultural Association members came together. According to a written statement made by the AK Party provincial chairman, Deputy Soluk, the meeting, the planned and planned investments in Sivas gave information about. Referring to the studies especially in the field of transportation, Soluk informed the association members about tunnels, divided roads and high-speed train project. Giving information about railway works, "9 thousand kilometers of rails has been reset. We also added a thousand 888 kilometers YHT railway. If I'm not mistaken, the 600 odd kilometers have been transformed into a signal." used expressions. Referring to the issue of national wagons produced in Sivas Soluk, ta
- Fast Train Approaches to Bursa Step by Step 28/09/2017 Bursa-Ankara and Bursa between Istanbul 2 Hour 15 minutes and comfortable travel facilities will provide a fast-track project in Bursa continues to work. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınhas carried out investigations within the scope of the ongoing Bursa High Speed Railway Project. Apaydın, Deputy General Manager Ismail Hakki Murtazaoglu during the investigations, TCDD officials and the contractor company received information about the latest status of the project. With the completion of the project, which will end the longing for the railroad in Bursa, passenger and cargo transportation will be carried out together with the 200 km speed and the double track railway line.
- 3. Airport Step-by-Step 22/03/2018 The opening of the Istanbul New Airport was a 7 month. AirportHaber General Broadcast Coordinator Ali Kıdık visited the construction site to observe the final version of the terminal. Turkey's alternative single source of pride begin preparations to hand a perfect opening to remain No. months the opening of the third airport, on the other hand work to get ready for the airport's services 7 / 24 continuing basis. Airport Transfer General Broadcast Coordinator Ali Kıdık, who visited the third airport to get information about the works at the airport, said almak
- First Step for the Metro in Kocaeli! 06/07/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, before the metro promotion station is announced to be established in the Köseköy military barracks to conduct a ground survey work. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has rolled up its sleeves for the metro, which has been dreaming for long years. Firstly, the municipality will build a subway between Gebze-Sabiha Gökçen Airport and will establish a big line between Körfez-Kartepe. The main lift station of this metro line will be built in Kartepe. This promotion station will take place in General Memduh Tağmaç Barracks, which was recently decided to be civilized by the Ministry of Defense. In the 160 acre section of the barracks, the Kocaeli Court House will be built and the 50 acre ...
- The First Step for the 3-Decked Grand Istanbul Tunnel Project 23/12/2015 The First Step for the 3 Multi-Storeyed Istanbul Tunnel Project is Launched Today: The 3-Decked Grand Istanbul Tunnel project, which aims to relieve the traffic of Istanbul, will be held today at 10: 30. In order to enter the tender to be held in Ankara, 16 company with foreigners bought the company specification. In the study planned to be a remedy for Istanbul traffic, the first concrete step is taken in TODAY. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will be awarded by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments for project, project and engineering services. Foreign companies also show great interest in the tender to be held in Ankara. 16 company has purchased the specification to participate in the tender. The firm that will win the tender kazan
- Mithatpaşa-Pendik Break, Ada Express starts flights 17/02/2017 Mithatpaşa-Pendik Break, Ada Express flights are starting: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. On the heavy demand from Mithatpaşa-Pendik Island Express flights will start to start TREN 1 RAYLARDA IN APRIL In the agenda for a long time and the Sakarya Civil Society Platform (SASTOP) signature campaign with the support of the 'Island Train', instead of the city center Mithatpaşa Station ' 1 will start from April. SEPARATIONS RANDIMANA BAĞLI Despite the difficulty of transportation to and from Mithatpaşa, the opinion of the public on how to start the voyages will open to discussion. General Manager Veysi Kurt, in this regard, will achieve the yield and efficiency will determine the future of ım
- Island Train Starts Flights from Mithatpaşa 20/08/2017 ADA Train, 20 will start flights from Mithatpaşa Station as of August. Pistil said, in The route of the regional expres- sions serving between Arifiye-Pendik and Pendik-Arifiye was reorganized as Mithatpaşa-Pendik and Pendik-Mithatpaşa. Respectfully announced to the public ıyla. Fatih Pistil, the Head of Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, announced that the ADA Train from Mithatpaşa Station 20 will start its service as of August. Pistil said, gere ADARAY, which operates within the scope of Metropolitan Municipality, will end its flights by 20 as of August Sunday in accordance with the legislation regulated by TCDD. ADA Train, which is planned to be operated by TCDD from Mithatpaşa Station, will start its flights between Mithatpaşa Railway Station and Pendik tomorrow. Arifiye-Pendik and Ar
- Van's New Name Belvan Card Begins 14/11/2017 Van Metropolitan Municipality buses and private public buses 18 electronic ticket 'Belvan Card' period starts from November. Parkomat system, new storage areas for public transportation vehicles, new intersections and stops, the city transport to the city of the last gift to the city of the electronic ticket 'Belvan Card' was the electronic ticket. The company has completed its hardware and infrastructural works for Belvan Kart, whose tender was completed a while ago. Belvan Card, 18 throughout the province will be used in buses of Metropolitan Municipality and private public buses starting from November. The advantageous period of transportation In the car, the exchange of money and the citizens lar
- Kocaeli Metropolitan starting from Bars Street to work for tram 06/04/2015 Kocaeli Metropolitan work for the tram starts from the Bars Street: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality prepared to implement the tram project in the project after the announcement of the route, especially on the level of unease began in the Sahabettin Bilgisu Street. The expropriation notices have begun to reach the owners of the buildings in the district, which is also known as Bar Street yesterday. The tradesman said, ”15 come to the municipality in the day! Es We have called the business owners of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Property and Expropriation Department Presidency Expropriation Branch Office. … Located within the borders of Kemalpaşa Neighborhood of Izmit District of Maliki, 257 island, 11 parcel number, 4 independent section, within the scope of Tramway project “
- Kocaeli tram construction begins 16/07/2015 Kocaeli tram construction begins: Secretary General of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Tahir Büyükakın made statements about the issues on the agenda. Büyükakın, D-100 highway junction construction will be completed on 2016 and 2017 years, he said. TRAMVAY WILL BE TODAY Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, Büyük There is no way yet. Metropolitan tram order says' criticism is unfair, he said: şunlar The tramway tender is still being examined in the GCC (Public Procurement Authority). We have no shortcomings about the matter going to the JCC. 1-1.5 auction of the tramway takes years. We are already making the auction so that the tram cabins are ready until the road construction is finished. In the coming days the road construction tender Yol
- Kocaeli Otogar-Sabiha Gökçen bus schedule 21 Starts in November 18/11/2016 Kocaeli Otogar-Sabiha Gökçen bus service 21 starts in November: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park A.Ş. was scheduled to be commissioned on the Sabiha Gökçen Airport route before the commencement of the 250 number, even before the commencement of the press conference with the bus and the public was introduced to the public. Transportation Park Inc. After the information made by the General Manager Yasin Özlü, they were taken to Sabiha Gökçen Airport by 250 bus together with the press members. Information was provided about the LINE 250 Bus Station-Sabiha Gokcen line flights will start in November 21 information was given at a press conference General Manager Özlü, '' Hattımız get a good luck in Kocaeli. On this line Bu
- Kocaeli sea transportation 2017 summer time schedule starts 13/05/2017 Kocaeli sea transportation 2017 summer timetable is started: 2017 May 15 starts on Monday at the summer time of 2017 by the Maritime Transportation Directorate of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. In addition to the additional voyages, a total of 8 flights will be made to the daily 95 port in Kocaeli sea transportation. TWO ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS Due to the fact that the working hours did not change and the summer and winter time arrangements were not made nationwide, fixed tariff was applied during 2 season. Sea transportation tariffs were not changed and additional flights were required for the summer season. In this context 15 May 2017 as of Karamürsel - Değirmendere - Bu
- In Kocaeli, the transfer system begins in public transportation! 10/01/2018 Transit system starts in public transportation. Citizens will be able to transfer from the public transportation vehicles to the tram. What will happen if the wages will change, the details are not yet clear al The municipality, which started to take measures in order to prevent urban traffic in Kocaeli, is moving to the transfer system. According to this, the public transport vehicles will not carry citizens on the tram route, citizens will transfer by tram. The transmission system will work in harmony with the bus line 65, which is located in Serdar Neighborhood. This line, which will carry passengers up to Seka Mosque, will not enter the city after leaving the tram. Serdar District Headman Umit Yilmaz from social media account Ser