Karabük University was appointed the appointment of a highly anticipated rector. According to the decision published in the Official Gazette, the rector of Karabük University was rector. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan signed the President of the university rector 11. According to the decision 24.05.2019 / 30783 published in the Official Gazette dated 2019 and 32, the second time, Prof. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed.
According to the decision of the past year 4 Karabük University Rector, who served as President. Dr. Refik Polat was appointed rector.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- RayHaber Magazine Owner Levent ÖzenAttends Rail Systems Panel in KBU (Special News) 24/04/2013 RayHaber Magazine Owner Levent Özen, Rail Systems Joins Panel at kbui: Ozen Technical Consulting Media Group broadcast as 5 3 website and magazine finger on the pulse of the railway sector in Turkey Levent Özen He met with KBU students. RayHaber Magazine owner Levent Özen 1969 was born in Ankara. 20 Özen has been working in the railway sector for years and graduated from METU Physics Department. Mr. Levent started working in the railway sector when he was a student and he owns a company that provides technical consultancy on rail systems. The railway expert who participated in the panel to give information about the importance of the media in the rail systems gave very informative information to the students. The rapid developments in the Internet ve
- KBU's Campus Name Changed to Iron & Steel Campus 12/09/2013 KBU's Campus Name changed to Demir Çelik Campus: The name of Karabük University campus was determined as 'Iron and Steel Campus' by the Board of Directors. Karabük University, which always stands for Karabük's values indicating the Rector. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, "Karabük city, which is the symbol of the organization, and Turkey is producing provinces iron Karabük Iron and Steel Works by Turkey's development and industrialization has played a very important role, not only did not serve Karabük, it gave great contribution in the industrialization efforts of these countries. Demir Çelik is one of the biggest values of Karabük. Demir Karabük University 30 in the light of the universal science with its student exceeding 1 thousand cities X
- International Light Alloys and Composite Symposium in KBU 23/03/2018 The International Light Alloys and Composite Materials Symposium was hosted by Karabük University. Hamit Çepni Conference Hall in the opening of the symposium Rector of Karabuk University. Dr. Refik Polat, Vice Rector Dr. Mustafa Yasar, Composer Industrialists Association Board Member Tolga Kutluğ, Faculty Deans, Faculty Members and students attended. Rector of Karabuk University, who gave a salutation speech at the congress. Dr. Refik Polat thanked the participants and said he was happy to be together again at an international congress. Underlining that Karabük University has reached a certain level in organizing international congresses, Rector Polat said, uluslararası It is the effort to organize this congress Karab
- 3 in KBU. International Trade Congress Begins 03/05/2018 Karabuk University Artı Career Club students organized by 3. Speaking at the International Congress of Trade AK Party Istanbul deputy Text ash, Turkey in particular has expressed its readiness to world trade in the new century with their investment in infrastructure and new transport networks. . In the next hundred years, world trade will be reshaped and found in the body. Power will shift to the East from the West, would be directly affected by the 65 countries and Turkey to a new dimension will be ready to change the way the world we entrust to you. Know this. Bunu 15 81 184 300 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX International trade…
- ISERSE 2018 Symposium 10-12 will be held in October 14/09/2018 ISERSE 2018, 4.International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium 10-12 October 2018 will be held in Karabük University. More than 120 scientific papers will be presented in the symposium and panels will be made on 2 throughout the day, Localization, Sttandardization, Test, Training etc. The Minister of Transport for Panels will also be invited, and local and foreign firms and sector representatives will participate. MAIN HEADINGS -Raily System Infrastructure: Road Construction, Tunnels, Bridges, Tube crossings, All components. -Ray Outgoing Rail Systems -Ray Production -Raily Systems Technologies -Raily System Tools -High Speed Trains -Metro and Light Rail Systems -Bosomes and Equipments -Raily System Standards-Reprocessing -H