Karabük University was appointed the appointment of a highly anticipated rector. According to the decision published in the Official Gazette, the rector of Karabük University was rector. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan signed the President of the university rector 11. According to the decision 24.05.2019 / 30783 published in the Official Gazette dated 2019 and 32, the second time, Prof. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed.
According to the decision of the past year 4 Karabük University Rector, who served as President. Dr. Refik Polat was appointed rector.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Levent Özen, Owner of RayHaber Magazine, attended the Panel on Rail Systems in KBU (Special Report) 24/04/2013 rayhab Journal of the Owner Levent Ozen, Rail in kbui Systems Joins Panel Discussion: Ozen Technical Consulting Media Group holds the pulse of the railway sector in Turkey with its broadcasting 5 website and 3 magazine as met with Levent Ozen KBU students. RayHaber Magazine owner Levent Özen was born in Ankara in the year of 1969. 20 has been working in the railway sector for years. Levent Bey, who started to work in the railway sector when he was a student, owns a company that provides technical services for rail systems. The railway expert who attended the panel to give information about the importance of media in rail systems gave very enlightening information to the students. Rapid developments in the Internet World and y
- KBU's Campus Name Changed to Iron & Steel Campus 12/09/2013 KBU's Campus Name changed to Demir Çelik Campus: The name of Karabük University campus was determined as 'Iron and Steel Campus' by the Board of Directors. Karabük University, which always stands for Karabük's values indicating the Rector. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, "Karabük city, which is the symbol of the organization, and Turkey is producing provinces iron Karabük Iron and Steel Works by Turkey's development and industrialization has played a very important role, not only did not serve Karabük, it gave great contribution in the industrialization efforts of these countries. Demir Çelik is one of the biggest values of Karabük. Demir Karabük University 30 in the light of the universal science with its student exceeding 1 thousand cities X
- International Light Alloys and Composite Symposium in KBU 23/03/2018 The International Light Alloys and Composite Materials Symposium was hosted by Karabük University. Hamit Çepni Conference Hall in the opening of the symposium Rector of Karabuk University. Dr. Refik Polat, Vice Rector Dr. Mustafa Yasar, Composer Industrialists Association Board Member Tolga Kutluğ, Faculty Deans, Faculty Members and students attended. Rector of Karabuk University, who gave a salutation speech at the congress. Dr. Refik Polat thanked the participants and said he was happy to be together again at an international congress. Underlining that Karabük University has reached a certain level in organizing international congresses, Rector Polat said, uluslararası It is the effort to organize this congress Karab
- 3 in KBU. International Trade Congress Begins 03/05/2018 Karabuk University Artı Career Club students organized by 3. Speaking at the International Congress of Trade AK Party Istanbul deputy Text ash, Turkey in particular has expressed its readiness to world trade in the new century with their investment in infrastructure and new transport networks. . In the next hundred years, world trade will be reshaped and found in the body. Power will shift to the East from the West, would be directly affected by the 65 countries and Turkey to a new dimension will be ready to change the way the world we entrust to you. Know this. Bunu 15 81 184 300 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX International trade…
- ISERSE 2018 Symposium 10-12 will be held in October 14/09/2018 ISERSE 2018, 4.International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium 10-12 October 2018 will be held in Karabük University. More than 120 scientific papers will be presented in the symposium and panels will be made on 2 throughout the day, Localization, Sttandardization, Test, Training etc. The Minister of Transport for Panels will also be invited, and local and foreign firms and sector representatives will participate. MAIN HEADINGS -Raily System Infrastructure: Road Construction, Tunnels, Bridges, Tube crossings, All components. -Ray Outgoing Rail Systems -Ray Production -Raily Systems Technologies -Raily System Tools -High Speed Trains -Metro and Light Rail Systems -Bosomes and Equipments -Raily System Standards-Reprocessing -H
- The dream of the late governor Recep Yazıcıoğlu 01/04/2013 Ergan Mountain Ski Center, Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic opened in ERZINCAN. Minister Yildirim, who made the first speech at the opening, praised Minister Kılıç when he invited him to the stand. Ergan Mountain Ski Center, which is one of the biggest projects of Erzincan and spent about 45 million pounds to date, has been aligned with the International Mountain Skiing First Foot Championship. Indeki
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012 The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own handles for the project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012
The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- Kartal Kadıköy subway line test drive took place 11/11/2011 A test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place The test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place. With the metro line planned to be put into service in February of the 2012, the transportation service to the Asian side of Istanbul will be started for the first time in the history of the republic. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 9 severely designed earthquake resistant and 1,5 million passengers carrying the capacity of the Kartal Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. Topbaş, who came to Kartal Station, got on the subway by walking the road specially designed for visually impaired citizens. The test drive of the Metro, Kartal Kadıköy metro line is a special date for today Met
- EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening With The Participation Of The Minister Yıldırım (Video) 08/03/2012 EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening took place with the participation of Minister Yıldırım Eurasia Rail Fair was opened by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım 2. During the opening ceremony of the Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, ım The Future 10 is our target in the railways for the year by adding a new 30 billion dollar new rail investment to our existing investments, increasing our 10 thousand kilometers to our high speed rail network and increasing our conventional railway network by one thousand kilometers to 4. The total network will be to upgrade to 26 a thousand kilometers, toplam he said. the http://youtu.be/xnumxjqxnumxlrxnumxytxnumx