Karabük University was appointed the appointment of a highly anticipated rector. According to the decision published in the Official Gazette, the rector of Karabük University was rector. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan signed the President of the university rector 11. According to the decision 24.05.2019 / 30783 published in the Official Gazette dated 2019 and 32, the second time, Prof. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed.
According to the decision of the past year 4 Karabük University Rector, who served as President. Dr. Refik Polat was appointed rector.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Levent Özen, Owner of RayHaber Magazine, attended the Panel on Rail Systems in KBU (Special Report) 24/04/2013 rayhab Journal of the Owner Levent Ozen, Rail in kbui Systems Joins Panel Discussion: Ozen Technical Consulting Media Group holds the pulse of the railway sector in Turkey with its broadcasting 5 website and 3 magazine as met with Levent Ozen KBU students. RayHaber Magazine owner Levent Özen was born in Ankara in the year of 1969. 20 has been working in the railway sector for years. Levent Bey, who started to work in the railway sector when he was a student, owns a company that provides technical services for rail systems. The railway expert who attended the panel to give information about the importance of media in rail systems gave very enlightening information to the students. Rapid developments in the Internet World and y
- KBU's Campus Name Changed to Iron & Steel Campus 12/09/2013 KBU's Campus Name changed to Demir Çelik Campus: The name of Karabük University campus was determined as 'Iron and Steel Campus' by the Board of Directors. Karabük University, which always stands for Karabük's values indicating the Rector. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, "Karabük city, which is the symbol of the organization, and Turkey is producing provinces iron Karabük Iron and Steel Works by Turkey's development and industrialization has played a very important role, not only did not serve Karabük, it gave great contribution in the industrialization efforts of these countries. Demir Çelik is one of the biggest values of Karabük. Demir Karabük University 30 in the light of the universal science with its student exceeding 1 thousand cities X
- International Light Alloys and Composite Symposium in KBU 23/03/2018 The International Light Alloys and Composite Materials Symposium was hosted by Karabük University. Hamit Çepni Conference Hall in the opening of the symposium Rector of Karabuk University. Dr. Refik Polat, Vice Rector Dr. Mustafa Yasar, Composer Industrialists Association Board Member Tolga Kutluğ, Faculty Deans, Faculty Members and students attended. Rector of Karabuk University, who gave a salutation speech at the congress. Dr. Refik Polat thanked the participants and said he was happy to be together again at an international congress. Underlining that Karabük University has reached a certain level in organizing international congresses, Rector Polat said, uluslararası It is the effort to organize this congress Karab
- 3 in KBU. International Trade Congress Begins 03/05/2018 Karabuk University Artı Career Club students organized by 3. Speaking at the International Congress of Trade AK Party Istanbul deputy Text ash, Turkey in particular has expressed its readiness to world trade in the new century with their investment in infrastructure and new transport networks. . In the next hundred years, world trade will be reshaped and found in the body. Power will shift to the East from the West, would be directly affected by the 65 countries and Turkey to a new dimension will be ready to change the way the world we entrust to you. Know this. Bunu 15 81 184 300 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX International trade…
- ISERSE 2018 Symposium 10-12 will be held in October 14/09/2018 ISERSE 2018, 4.International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium 10-12 October 2018 will be held in Karabük University. More than 120 scientific papers will be presented in the symposium and panels will be made on 2 throughout the day, Localization, Sttandardization, Test, Training etc. The Minister of Transport for Panels will also be invited, and local and foreign firms and sector representatives will participate. MAIN HEADINGS -Raily System Infrastructure: Road Construction, Tunnels, Bridges, Tube crossings, All components. -Ray Outgoing Rail Systems -Ray Production -Raily Systems Technologies -Raily System Tools -High Speed Trains -Metro and Light Rail Systems -Bosomes and Equipments -Raily System Standards-Reprocessing -H
- The dream of the late governor Recep Yazıcıoğlu 01/04/2013 Ergan Mountain Ski Center, Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic opened in ERZINCAN. Minister Yildirim, who made the first speech at the opening, praised Minister Kılıç when he invited him to the stand. Ergan Mountain Ski Center, which is one of the biggest projects of Erzincan and spent about 45 million pounds to date, has been aligned with the International Mountain Skiing First Foot Championship. Indeki
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012 The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own handles for the project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012
The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- Kartal Kadıköy subway line test drive took place 11/11/2011 A test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place The test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place. With the metro line planned to be put into service in February of the 2012, the transportation service to the Asian side of Istanbul will be started for the first time in the history of the republic. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 9 severely designed earthquake resistant and 1,5 million passengers carrying the capacity of the Kartal Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. Topbaş, who came to Kartal Station, got on the subway by walking the road specially designed for visually impaired citizens. The test drive of the Metro, Kartal Kadıköy metro line is a special date for today Met
- EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening With The Participation Of The Minister Yıldırım (Video) 08/03/2012 EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening took place with the participation of Minister Yıldırım Eurasia Rail Fair was opened by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım 2. During the opening ceremony of the Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, ım The Future 10 is our target in the railways for the year by adding a new 30 billion dollar new rail investment to our existing investments, increasing our 10 thousand kilometers to our high speed rail network and increasing our conventional railway network by one thousand kilometers to 4. The total network will be to upgrade to 26 a thousand kilometers, toplam he said. the http://youtu.be/xnumxjqxnumxlrxnumxytxnumx
- IZBAN seminar was held with intensive participation 17/04/2013 A seminar on İZBAN took place with the intense participation of İZBAN General Manager İnş. Eng. Sabahattin ERİŞ presented a seminar on "A Model in Urban Rail Systems: İZBAN". In the presentation of Sabahattin ERİŞ according to international standards in suburban management, the situation of the İzban, the comparison of other transportation systems with the İzban costs, the process of making the existing railway lines renewed by suburban system, the problems in the current system, the İzban operating system, the integration status of İzban with other transportation systems in İzmir, İzmir-Ankara YHT project gave detailed information about the railway systems that are planned to be built in İzmir and the region in the coming years. After the presentation, our members' questions in detail Sunum
- DTD Member Meeting Held in Ankara 25/04/2013 DTD Member Meeting was held in Ankara Member Meeting and Dinner of Rail Transport Association 16 April 2013 was held on Tuesday with the intense participation at Ankara's Altınel Hotel. Mr. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDHB) and Mr. Erol Çıtak, General Director of Railway Regulation, participated in the meeting. In their speeches and in their answers to the questions of our members, the authorities stated that they would be in close cooperation with the Railway Transport Association in all the arrangements that the Ministry would issue on the railway and logistics issues. At the meeting, April 18 2013, which will be debated in Parliament on Thursday "Liberalization of Railway Transport of Turkey about ...
- Some real estates of TCDD have been auctioned 06/06/2013 TCDD some real estate sales contracts was held Privatization Administration, Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has carried out some real estate sales contracts from the General Directorate. The first tender led by the Vice President of the Privatization Administration, Ahmet Aksu, is in the name of the General Directorate of TCDD. It was realized for the land and its structures on a square meter area. 862 bidder participated in the tender. Bidders are entitled to a new amount of alık
- Our Dream Dream 06/12/2013 Our dream came with Marmaras: One of the panels organized by Caspian Strategy Institute (HASEN) within the scope of the Caspian Forum which was held for the third time this year, was the Secretary of the Ministry of Transport of Nicosia Marian Buica (left), the President of the Caspian Sea Shipping Company, Rauf Aliyev (center) joined right). HAZAR FORUM EXECUTIVE FROM THE MINISTER OF KAZAKHAN HASAN by the Caspian Forum 'Caspian Transit Corridor' Speaking at the panel on the 'Caspian Transit Corridor' Speaking Asar Mamin, the next year will be the projects related to Marmaray, so that they will extend to the Straits, saying so FORUM A single project from China to Europe can be advanced, Çin he said. Mamin, the Caspian Region M
- The first iftar opened under the sea took place in Marmaray 29/06/2014 The first iftar opened Marmaray under the sea 'was held: the first was held iftar opened Marmaray under the sea in Turkey. At the time of the end of the raid of the Bosphorus Bosphorus 60 meters in Marmaray opened by drinking water. The first was held at the iftar opened Marmaray under the sea in Turkey. At the time of the end of the raid of the Bosphorus Bosphorus 60 meters in Marmaray opened by drinking water. together with the arrival of Ramadan, there was a first in Turkey. Under the Bosphorus Strait, Marmaray citizens opened their fasts. Those who opened their fast in Marmaray also went down in history as the first people to do iftar under the Bosphorus. Marmaray, the European and Asian side of Istanbul's railway lines passing through the Bosphorus,
- Siemens 4. Career Festival Happened 23/05/2015 Siemens 4. Career Festival Happened: Siemens, 12 May 2015 'Promise Your Future!' Created with the motto. Students from Bahçeşehir University, Boğaziçi University, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul University, Kocaeli University, Marmara University, Özyeğin University, Sakarya University, Işık University, Yeditepe University, Yeni Yüzyıl University and Yıldız Technical University attended the Siemens Career Festival. While Siemens University students spent time with Siemens employees, Siemens' business units and future products and solutions were introduced in ”Sustainable Energy“, ve Future Health gel, iş Smart Infrastructures vakit and lar Production of the Future üniversite tents. Chat with senior executives and employees Üst
- Laws and Regulations on the Liberation of Railway Transport and the New Structure of Railway Transportation Training 04/01/2016 Trainings and Laws on the Transportation of Railway Transport and New Structure of Railway Transportation Trained: Training on ılığı Railway Structure and Trainings on Railway Transportation and New Structure of Railway Transportation Yönetici, organized by the Association of Railway Transportation, on “Railway Administrators and Management Trainees Kanun, 28 It was held in Istanbul. The training on ın Law and Regulations on Railway Transportation and the New Structure of Railway Transportation mas was attended by a large number of DTD members and other sector companies. In the seminar programs, the participants gain cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional level of the components forming the railway ılar
- Economy and Logistics Summit 2016 Held 19/05/2016 Economy and Logistics Summit 2016 Realized: A discussion of all modes of transport, review of international logistics projects in our geography, and the expectations of real sectors such as textile, automotive, energy and food from the logistical world. done. Economy and Logistics Summit organized by UTA Logistics Magazine was realized with the support of Ministry of Development, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Customs and Trade and sector associations. The summit takes place among the organizations supporting DTD "in Turkey's Railway Strategy Current Situation, Problems and Solutions" session on the DTD board members did Erengul speaker is ...
- The groundbreaking ceremony of Bakırköy-Kirazlı Metro (Video) 12/06/2016 The groundbreaking ceremony of the Bakirkoy-Kirazlı Metro took place: The groundbreaking ceremony of the Bakirkoy-Kirazli metro line, which will reduce the transportation between Bagcilar and Bakirkoy to 13.5, was held today with the participation of Prime Minister Binali Yildirim. 2018 9 to be commissioned in June, the construction of the kilometer-long Kirazlı -Bakırköy (IDO) metro line will be connected to the Bağcılar, Bakırköy coastline. In addition, the line planned as the continuation of the Kirazlı - Başakşehir metro line will be reduced to the density between Bağcılar and Bakırköy coast when it is put into service in June of 2018. The line which is integrated to Marmaray in Bakırköy Square will be connected to Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport line in İncirli. THE TIME OF JOURNEY 13.5 DAKİKAYA İNECEK Yenikapı-İncirli-Sefaköy metro Y
- The First Issue of the Wagon Export Case is Held 24/06/2016 Exports of cars first trial was held Channeling: Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) 's exports to Bulgaria in his wagon alleged state Damaging the first hearing of the case took place. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), the export of cars made in Bulgaria within the scope of the investigation concerning the state's claim has suffered "Public Institutions of the sinister to the Tender Shuffle, Public Institutions of Loss Fraud, Corruption to Edie's fulfillment Mixing and unjustified" The case opened against the crimes Sakarya 1. High Criminal Court began to be seen. The defendants, complainants and lawyers participated in the case. SANIKLAR gave their testimony Ibrahim E. ede
- Logitrans Transport Logistics Exhibition Held 24/11/2016 Logitrans Transport Logistics Exhibition Held: 10. International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 16 - 18 November 2016 dates were held in Istanbul. The 26 company from 180 has participated in the fair where DTD is among the supporting organizations and has a stand. The Logitrans Fair, which covers all the rings of the supply chain network from transportation to intralogistics, telematics to commercial vehicles, hosted important companies of the sector worldwide. In addition to the country pavilions of Germany and Austria, participants from a geography spreading from Afghanistan to Poland introduced their products and services to offer products in the best possible way. The awards of the le Atlas Logistics Awards lı competition were held at the same time as the fair “
- 6. Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD 12/02/2017 Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD: 6. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by the General Directorate of Railroad Regulation. 6, chaired by Suat Hayri Aka, Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by 09 on February 2017 at the General Directorate of Rail Regulation. Assembly; Transportation Maritime and Communication, Economy, Customs and Trade, Development, Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and civil society organizations with the participation of senior officials took place. TCDD General Manager at the meeting İsa Apaydın Turkey's substantive criteria in the construction of logistics centers and branch lines, technical information on these criteria and evaluation criteria ...
- 10 Piece High Speed Train Purchase Tender Exceeded 13/02/2017 TCDD's 10 Piece High Speed Train Procurement Tender took place: 3 entered the tender with 273.2 million from the international group of companies and the Spanish CAF was the lowest. As is known, CAF trains are still used in our high speed train lines. This was followed by the German Siemens AG-Siemens AS with 21 million Euros by a surplus of 349.3. The tender was made by the General Directorate of TCDD at 30 January 2017 with the credit obtained from the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) with the participation of international companies active in this field. The tender made by bargaining method is the lowest bid in the tender which is attended by 3 international group of companies X
- Eurasia Rail 2017 Performed 06/03/2017 Eurasia Rail 2017 Performed: 7 where DTD is one of the supporting companies. International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Eurasia Rail 2017 Fair 02-04 March 2017 was held in Istanbul. To the launch of Eurasia Rail 2017; Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yüksel Coşkunyürek, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, Jean-Pierre Loubionux, General Director of UIC International Railways Union, and senior executives of leading institutions and organizations in the railway industry attended. In his speech at the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister Coşkunyürek said, c Our national high-speed train, Açılış
- DTD - TCDD General Directorate Meeting Held 26/03/2017 DTD - TCDD General Directorate Meeting Held: The DTD started its activities to accelerate the participation of the private sector with the fact that the Railway Transportation has actually commenced since 01 January 2017. The opinions, suggestions and suggestions of all the members about the regulations, network notifications and tariffs published and published are communicated to the related institutions according to their subjects. The General Directorate of TCDD Capacity Management Department held a meeting with the DTD Board of Directors on 22 March 2017 to discuss the opinions and suggestions of DTD, and to make evaluations about TCDD Network Statement and sector practices. Deputy General Director of TCDD Toplantı