The winners of the competition organized by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality on iyle Wind and Sun, Integrating with Clean Energy iyle organized for the third time this year in order to place clean energy consciousness in children were given awards.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality organized a painting contest titled kal Wind and Sun, Integrating with Clean Energy me to draw attention to the rapidly growing environmental pollution and the danger of extinction faced by natural resources. This year, the third competition was attended by 251. The winners were rewarded with a ceremony held at İzmir Sanat. Difficult to choose from among each other beautiful jury, the first three degrees to be exhibited with the work of the 50 work determined. Cevat Hayta, a student of Türk Telekom Boarding District Middle School, i Energy in the Arms of Nature ş, Hazal Balıkçı, a student of Reşat Nuri Güntekin Secondary School Dr. Dila Uzun from Aziz Sancar Secondary School shared the first three degrees with her works named ”Damlaya Damlaya Enerji Olur Aziz.
Speaking at the award ceremony, Deputy General Secretary of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Yildiz Devran, the main problems facing the world is the effects of climate change and the rapid depletion of raw materials, stating that Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's efforts to create a climate-resistant city summed up. In order to reduce the carbon emissions in the city, the network of the rail system has been expanded, solar power plants have been installed on the roofs of the buildings, and the green areas have been created and the rain water lines have been created. The imagination of our children surprises us. While looking at the pictures, they made us very happy about the environment. We entrust our future to the children who are conscious of the protection of natural resources. How happy we are, their families and teachers who train them. Ne
The first three students in the competition were given a bicycle gift, while the 50 student was given a portable battery charger and various gifts. Olive saplings were distributed to all children participating in the painting competition.
Dokuz Eylul University, Buca Faculty of Education, Fine Arts Education Department, Head of the Department of Painting Education Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tuba Gültekin, Ege University Faculty of Education Department of Fine Arts Education Dr. Prof. Dr. Merih Tekin Bender, art teacher, Gülsün Solgun, Environmental Protection and Control Department Director Hülya Oker, Healthy Cities and Clean Energy Branch Director Özlem Sevinç Gökçen took part.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Children of Izmir Enjoy the Gift Card 22/01/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Olympic Ice Sports Hall welcomes young people and youngsters who are able to close their schools. The track, which is free for those who bring the carnet, is full of the stress of a great period. The Olympic Ice Sports Hall in the Bornova Aşık Veysel Recreation Area, which has been brought to the city by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, welcomes thousands of children entering the semester break. The young people who take the snow with their report cards, enjoy the holiday. Although some of them jump on the ice rink for the first time, they overcome all difficulties with courage, while others are lost as soon as they step on the track. Whatever the result, they are all in good mood.
- Cankirli children travel around the world by library train 24/04/2016 Cankirli children travel around the world by library train: Children enjoy the train library, which is one of the different projects of Çankırı Municipality. Children flock to the train library, dozens of books in the library with the world is traveling. Children living in Çankırı, with the help of their teachers 110 years after learning the adventure of the library in the train compartment after reading the experience is enjoying. Children, thanks to dozens of books suitable for their age, are spreading out of a train compartment through lush green fields, barren steppes, and deserted village roads to other worlds. Train The children are very excited to see the library, the locomotive examines the book before reading. After the information about the history of the train was given by the municipal officials, visitors l
- New Road Management 08/11/2018 The new Board of Directors made up of 4 people held its first meeting with the approval of the General Assembly of YOLDER 9. At the Board of Directors meeting held on Saturday at 3 November 2018 in YOLDER Headquarters, the activities to be carried out and the road map to be followed were discussed. While the line maintenance repair staff can be a road surveyor, the general problems of the road maintenance managers and the solutions to the situation of the personnel who are successful and cannot be assigned, the solutions for the situation of the personnel are determined as priority subjects, while the works related to the support of the members in the legal issues and the elimination of the problems related to the general operation are continued rapidly.
- We are showing the example of the whole world with great pride 19/11/2013 Marmaray we show examples of great pride to the whole world: BASF Construction Chemicals Turkey General Manager and Market Manager, Russia and CIS countries Mr. Grant Kavuncu Marmaray said they were an example to the whole world. BASF, with a turnover of 72 billion euros according to the BASF statement, has combined its brand, 60, into a single brand under the name of Master Builders Solutions, which is the Construction Chemicals Division, where 2,3 has a turnover of 1 billion euros, with its production facility and sales center in more than 30 countries. Speaking launch of the brand in the field of Master Builders Solutions Kavuncu Turkey, the world's deepest structure disposed outside of the Marmaray prepared in blocks of concrete ...
- IZBAN 26 Moves 78 Million Izmir per Month 30/10/2012 26 million people moved in the suburban flights between Aliağa and Menderes, which started operations in Izmir 78 months ago. According to a written statement from IZBAN AS, 20 162 has been the highest in the number of passengers by moving 689 on Friday, except for Halkapınar transfer. 10 approached to 20 in October with the addition of 180 level passengers transferring from Izmir Metro to HalkBinar Station at IZBAN. 30 2010 26'da the first pre-start passenger and passengers continuously increasing the left-handed 78 65 100 thousand times a month to serve Izmirliye, 2012 million began to run towards the dam. XNUMX X
- Businessmen of Izmir visited Marmaray 19/11/2012 First of all, the people of Izmir, who came up with the idea raised by Kordon Businessmen Association and who gained different dimensions with political explanations, started to visit Istanbul. The two-day program to Istanbul by plane 40 delegation continues to visit projects. The delegation, which started to work under the leadership of Rıfat Sait, a member of the AK Party in İzmir, visited the Marmaray Project, which was firstly carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The delegation, which carried out investigations in Üsküdar section of the project, followed the works in the tunnel. Sait, who looked at the works and the retinue received information from the authorities. The project is a very big work, it continues at full speed.
- Izmir's businessmen continue to echoes the trip to Istanbul Metro 20/11/2012 Businessmen in Izmir echoes of the trip to Istanbul Metro continues to meet with the delegation in Istanbul AK Party İzmir Deputy Rifat Sait contacts, some people who gave up at the last moment to participate in the tour of the CHP municipality claimed to be threatened by members. Sait, who came together with members of the Balkan Anatolian Association, the Rumeli Association of Kosovo and members of the Balkan Businessmen Association at Kabatas Pier, said that they saw Istanbul as a big country rather than a city. Sait, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş'ın will do their tour and will exchange ideas about their projects, he said. It is important to note that local managers should not look for example projects in Europe Yerel
- Metro İzban Survey of Izmir Cyclists Concluded 28/02/2013 Metro İzban Survey of Izmir Cyclists Concluded 1579 people attended the survey online. In Izmir, by the decision of the Metro and İzban administration 1 January 2013 from the date of the train, was ride by train. This decision was taken a little late, but the bicycle users were happy. However, the list of bans that started with the practice and did not have a meaningful explanation made the decisions inadmissible. Izmir, which tries to announce their voices through Metro and İzban administration in every way, finally made an online survey application about 1600. The results of the survey, which was heavily answered by the bicycle users, showed difficulties in practice. Below you can see the details Aşağıda
- Izmir transporters will grow with logistics center 30/04/2013 Transporters of Izmir will grow with the logistics center: Ali Haydar Erdem and Koc Ali Al, 6. He announced his candidacy from the Professional Committee. Erdem said, ızı We have not determined our presidential candidate. We are working to address the sector's problems. We want to realize our logistics center project in Çandarlı. Ç İTO Council Member Ali Haydar Erdem, 45. The Professional Committee announced its candidacy at the Internal Transport and Transportation Professional Committee at a press conference. With approximately one thousand 45 people, Erdem stated that they have the highest number of members in ITO, and they solve the existing sector problems if they are elected in the new period.
- Izmir Hilali Loved The Station Does Not Take Passengers 06/10/2013 Izmir Hilali Sevdi Station Does Not Get Passengers: 4 Hilal Transfer Station opened in August, serving two thousand 500 thousand passengers in one month was one of the busiest stations in İZBAN. However, the current situation began to be inadequate. IZBAN's 32. 4 as a station opened in August Hilal Transfer Station, two months in a short time as a passenger flocked. Izmir, Izmir and Izmir, which makes the transfer much faster than the second intersection point of Izmir Metro, Halkapınar Hilal Transfer Station in two months 500 close to a thousand Izmir used. Currently 12 bin 500 passengers log in a day,,
- Izmir's tram project will contribute to Izmir firms 28/03/2014 Izmir's tram project will contribute to the companies in Izmir: Aegean Region Chamber of Industry (EBSO) Chairman Ender Yorgancılar, Izmir tram project in Izmir to contribute to the companies said they would form clusters. A meeting was held to promote the materials that Roketsan needed in order to enable the industrialists of İzmir to increase their production quality and standards and to get more share from the defense industry and to contribute to the modernization of the Turkish Armed Forces with domestic production. Speaking at the opening of the meeting held with the participation of representatives of the chamber members in the EBSO assembly hall, EBSO Chairman Yorgancılar, in the past, organized by the Turkish Armed Forces Association fir
- Izmir does not attract phone in the metro, Izmir attracts 01/12/2014 Izmir does not attract phone in the metro, Izmir attracts: Cankaya station in the previous day a person who fell and injured the phone from the station to call an ambulance could not call, the danger posed by the lack of communication in the subways revealed. In almost all subways of the world, at least 'one-way' communication was allowed, while in Izmir there was no rebellion. Experts in the "Metro phone does not work in the emergency people are desperate," he said Izmir Metro Cankaya station in the previous day a citizen fall from the stairs after the injury, mobile phone signals blocked for security reasons, the 112 Emergency Service, the citizens could not reach the rebellion. Turkey and the world to other cities ...
- The Response to Transportation Hike from Izmir Pensioners 21/12/2016 Response to Transportation Hike from İzmir Pensioners: At the last meeting of the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the cancellation of the ında 60 age card alar, which allowed public citizens to benefit from public transportation with an annual rate of 125 per year, as well as hike to collective transportation, caused the retirees to react. Turkey Retirement Association (TÜED) Eşrefpaşa Branch President Baki constructive, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly of received, used in public transport "60 age card" of the 60 said they met with surprise the decision to remove from January 1. Employers of public transportation mostly used for hospitals or pharmacies, emphasizing the use of Yapıcı, "I do not think that retirees will occupy the bus and İZBAN arbitrarily.
- Call for Cooperatives from Izmir Logistics 15/09/2017 The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers met with representatives of the member firms operating in the Aegean Region in Izmir. After the Board of Directors meeting held at the Hilton Hotel in Izmir, UTIKAD Board of Directors and UTIKAD General Manager evaluated the developments in the logistics sector with the representatives of the member firms. In the meeting where the problems of the sector were discussed, the members of UTİKAD from Izmir brought up the processes related to truck cooperatives operating at Istanbul Atatürk Airport. Members of UTIKAD proposed that cooperatives should provide modern services to reduce the costs of logistics by reducing the costs of the companies to the company. Members of the Board of Directors of UTIKAD, 12 on Tuesday, September Yönetim
- From the President Kocaoğlu to the Women of Izmir Morning Surprise 08/03/2018 Women in Izmir, the 8 March World Worker Women's Day activities began with the morning surprise. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, as in previous years due to this special day again preferred public transportation vehicles. In the early hours of the morning with the people going to work on the tram ride President Kocaoglu, car passengers in both the vehicle and the stations distributed carnations. President Kocaoğlu'nun Mavişehir Tram Station started the surprise surprise Karsiyaka-Konak steamboat continued. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu met all the women he met on the way in Konak Square, 8 March International Day of Working Women did not neglect to celebrate. The President's hands Gün
- Youngsters of Izmir tell 35 Electric Buses in Izmir 28/03/2018 Izmir Private Turkish College students, students from the 35 country Sözcü. Izmir's electric buses ”for the l program.. Izmir Private Turkish College students, young people to understand the environmental issues and issues, to ensure that they are organized to raise awareness of them "Young People of the International Environment Sözcü. ile program was attended by electric buses with the environmental investment of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. Among the schools participating across Turkey will be evaluated by a national jury article, enters the degree, will be eligible to participate in the contest 35 750 thousand students from countries takes place. Izmir Private Turkish College Bahattin Tatış Campus Science High School students prepared by Tuna Hose and Bengisu Aksoy Türk
- Izmir also proposed 'crazy' projects 30/01/2012 AK Party Izmir deputy, Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim 12 June elections before the '35 Izmir 35 project' had set out with the slogan. The Minister has rolled up his sleeves to make the projects a reality. Lightning's web site 'I also have an idea for Izmir' section, this time Izmir project rained down. İzmirliler messages about sea transport, subway, rail system and motorways about the ideas passed. Here are some of the projects proposed to the Minister: TÖ: Gulf cleared and Bostancı Narlıdere coast and hotels (like Rio De Jenerio), Kadifekale'in there a Hz. The statue of Mary, the ruins of Ephesus and the Virgin Mary from Alsancak Harbor M
- The eyes of industrialists from Izmir turned into wagon manufacturing 20/02/2012 The "indigenous" condition brought to the tender of Ankara Metro mobilized industrialists from Izmir. The Transportation Industry Working Group, which was established to take the share of İzmir from the production of local tram and metro cars, will bring together the babayiğit for the manufacture of wagons, like the 'babayiğit' in the domestic car. The Ministry of Transport announced that the 324 set of 14 wagons of Ankara Metro will be held in February and 29 announced that the 324 set 29 will be delivered per month according to the tender specifications announced in December. The first 75 of the cars will be delivered by 14 per month. The remaining 249 will be delivered gradually in 29 months. However, the ministry set a condition for the tender; "First 75"
- Izmir transporters will grow with logistics center 01/05/2013 Ali Haydar Erdem and Koc Ali Al, 6. He announced his candidacy from the Professional Committee. Erdem said, ızı We have not determined our presidential candidate. We are working to address the sector's problems. We want to realize our logistics center project in Çandarlı. Ç İTO Council Member Ali Haydar Erdem, 45. The Professional Committee announced its candidacy at the Internal Transport and Transportation Professional Committee at a press conference. Erdem stated that they had the highest number of members in İTO with nearly one thousand 45 people. Halkapınar Indoor Sports Halk
- Thousands of İzmiris Running for Those Who Couldn't Run 06/05/2019 One of the biggest sporting event for the world's help, "Wings for Life World Run" in the xnumx'ünc of time İzmir Turkey hosts a foot, suffered one of the more historic days. 4 thousand people participated in the race to create resources for the treatment of spinal cord paralysis. The participants of the race, organized with the slogan ediy We are running for those who cannot run eri, were met with the Secretary General of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. Buğra Gökçe, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Director of the Department Ilker Kozan and Private Secretary of the Office Nur Özgül took place. Spinal organized to support research into paralysis "Wings for Life World Run" s, Turkey leg of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ...
- Turkey Children and Veterans Den 7 70 career Palandöken Ski Championship was held 22/03/2013 The Turkish Ski Foundation, Turkey organized by the Ski Federation support in 15-17 March 2013 date 'Turkey Children and Veterans, 7 from 70 Ski Championships in Erzurum joined 16 athletes from the region yapıldı.yarış to 450 in Palandöken. The Turkish National Ski Foundation races, which were traditionally held in March of each year, showed great interest of the former national athletes. Racing air at the art yapıldı.yarış be beautiful in a pleasant environment with Turkey Ski Federation President Dr. Özer Ayık, Turkish Ski Foundation President Canip Karakuş, as well as Dedeman Group Chairman Murat Dedeman and President of the Olimpian Association. Dr. ...
- Children to Go to School with Cable Car 22/01/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek, AK Party Keçiören District Organization 4. Participated in the Ordinary Congress. Gokcek, in his speech here, will lead to many applications that will please the Kecioren said. Turkey's most important school project, MAG stating that applied for the first time in Kecioren, "will be held 15 many different schools in Ovacik. These will always be high school. There will also be gyms, different living spaces. 15 high school in Keçiören will be moved here. All those high schools will be converted into primary school. Therefore, the quality of education will increase. The 36 person is currently studying in the grades. Both of these classes give up on double teaching and hem
- Organ Transplants Children On The Tahtali Mountain With Olympos Cable Car 22/04/2013 Organ Transplants Children Olympos Cable Transplant with children on the mountain Tahtali children 2 bin 365 met at the height of meters. Organ Transplant Coordinators Association (ONKOD) organized by 1. Children coming to Antalya for the International Organ Transplant Children's Camp, the Olympos Teleferik and Tahtali Mountain 2 thousand 365 meters peaked unforgettable moments. 10 from the UK, Hungary, Norway, Kyrgyzstan and Georgia, including 40 kidney, liver and heart transplanted children, the children coming to the summit of Kemer and their families emphasized the importance of organ transplantation. Children living with organ transplants from different countries Farklı
- Yakutiyeli kids skiing evaluated by doing 07/02/2015 The children of Yakutaki were skiing and evaluated. The students were given certificates for the students who spent the semester break by learning the skies. The students were given certificates by the ceremony. In the ski course organized by the Yakutiye Municipality, the 7 children were selected from the primary schools of the national education directorate. The students who completed their education accompanied by their tutorials were entitled to receive certificates. Yakutiye Mayor Ali Korkut, the ceremony held at the Yakutiye Ski Club located on the Palandoken Mountain, said the municipality gave importance to ski sport. Erzurum in Turkey stated that one of the major ski resorts Korkut, "In our ski resort ...
- They wanted to close the path of death for children 24/09/2014 They wanted to close the path of death for the children: the schools that started construction in Bursa did not stop and the students and parents who were sent to another school three kilometers away from their homes, asked for a free transport system due to fatal and wounded accidents on the ring road. Parents and students whose demands were not accepted made action on the ring road. Many students living in the central district of Yıldırım District were sent to the Kazım Karabekir Secondary School, three kilometers away, after the construction of the school in their neighborhood was not completed. However, upon the increase in the number of fatal and fatal accidents on their freeway, the parents applied to the Directorate of National Education for their children to be taken with a free shuttle.