Due to the severe downpour in Istanbul yesterday, flights were also affected negatively. Planes to fly to the newly opened Istanbul Airport, had to take a long tour of the air before landing. As it is known, a short time ago, the airplanes did not land at the airport because of the wind and had a long tour in the air. Some airplanes were directed to Corlu Airport. The pilot of the airport, where the plane of the day was hit by a lightning pole
We talked to Bahadir Altan.
CumhuriyetAccording to the news of Kayhan Ayhan; Altan said that there were no unforeseeable incidents, ey 3. As the airport is closer to the Black Sea than the Atatürk Airport, the wind is more. Winter fog and ice will be more than Atatürk. Is this done appropriately? Is there any infrastructure investment in place? No. We were in a hurry to invest in the selection without the infrastructure being made Alty.
6 runway airport but UM
Altan said, yer We didn't hear the plane that hit the pole in Atatürk,. Alt Because the ground radar was not ready, this accident happened because there were no signs on the ground. Even if the airport is so tight, these incidents cannot be experienced. In such an airport with 6 runways, if there are such waiting and accidents, they can be bigger in worse weather conditions. We are waiting. Turkish Airlines is also waiting for the new trainings for the pilots. TH
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul earthquake will break the point metrobus high-speed trains and planes at risk 04/05/2013 In the Istanbul earthquake, the break point of certain metrobus high-speed trains and planes at the risk of the Izmit Municipality, students to participate in the conferences organized by schools in order to raise awareness of the earthquake in Istanbul University Geophysical Engineering Department lecturers Assoc. Dr. Oguz Gundogdu, many warnings about the possible Istanbul earthquake. He said the breakage will be at sea in the north of Marmara Sea. "We will break the point. The risk is very big." Gündoğdu said that the buildings were risky, especially hospitals, metrobuses, high-speed train and planes would be at risk. Associate Professor. Prof. Dr. Oğuz Gündoğdu, today at Industrial Vocational High School.
- Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned at High Speed Train Line (Photo Gallery) 04/05/2013 High Speed Train Line Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned High-Speed Train (YHT) Project, which will work between ISTANBUL and Ankara, will continue to be built on 29 October Republic Day, while in some sections new and high-speed rails are installed on concrete traves. It was started. However, the citizens of the settlement will pass the line, high-speed train pass 17 August 1999 earthquake damaged and repaired in the side of the railway is not known how to make an impact on the houses, they are concerned about the lack of information on this issue, he said. Since it is the bridge that connects Istanbul with Anatolia, it is very much in terms of both highway and railway İstanbul
- Sami Aydın anxious for the YHT route in Sivas-Ankara 28/04/2014 Sami Aydın is worried about the route of Sivas-Ankara YHT: Mayor Sami Aydın expressed his concerns about the route to be carried through the Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train Project and said that the route should be reviewed. TCDD 4. Regional Manager Halil Şenerise; “This is the case in the world; I saw Madrid, Tokyo, all of them in the city center YHT stations d ben he said. SivasValisi Regional Coordination Board meeting under the chairmanship of the end of 2016 in the end of the year planned to complete the Sivas-Ankara YHT Project in the city came to the agenda. Speaking at the meeting held at the General Assembly Hall, the Mayor of Sivas, Sami Aydın, said that Belediye
- Paper Airplanes Racing 1. The Drone Won 17/12/2018 A paper plane competition was organized in the SEKA Paper Museum of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Culture and Social Affairs. The event took place in the context of International Civil Aviation Day. Anıl Ekim won 48.22 in total. Smart Interactive HD Camera Drone for October was a gift. THE WORLDWIDE TO MAKE THE BEST PAPER FROM THE PAPER SEKA Paper Museum has added a new one to its special events. The event was organized by the Kocaeli University Aviation Club and the event was organized for the International Civil Aviation Day. Performed in the paper machine room Kâ
- Again Izmir is a first 24/02/2015 Again, Izmir, another first: Turkey's first Innovation Directorate was set up by local governments in Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. The Directorate created within the Department of Science Affairs will be open to projects coming from İzmir residents while developing innovative projects that will touch the city dwellers and provide sustainable productivity growth. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, adding a new one to its innovative works that keep pace with the era, has introduced the concept of Büyük innovation al that we are used to hearing in the private sector. The R & D Innovation Directorate established within the Department of Science Affairs has started to work to produce innovative project ideas that closely follow the developments in the world and touch the people of İzmir. Discovering new technologies ed
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Again Again 08/02/2019 Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward. 29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Even though no official explanation has been made on the date, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion of the election for the month of April was learned. It was learned that the election work was effective, while the local elections in 31 March announced that the move would take place. On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation. IGA on the subject İ
- Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train to stop stations again confused 29/07/2013 Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train will stop the stations again: General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) "Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train" will stop the stations of the official website and published in a statement that the public with the description of Sapanca'nın. Arifiye was written in writing and divided the Sakarya press into two. As a result, TCDD publishes olduğun
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project After the corrective action of the JCC, E + M Elektrik won the tender for tunnel safety electromechanical work again 01/05/2014 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project After the corrective action decision of the JCC, E + M Elektrik won the tender for tunnel safety electromechanical work again ini Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project ici, which was collected by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on 19 September 2013 Evaluation works were completed with the tender of tamam Tunnel Security Electromechanical Work kapsam. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the decision of the correct action of the JCC, E + M Elektrik won the tender with the offer of 8.937.000 TL again. At this stage, the legal process will be waited again. As it is known, TCDD, E + M Electric, Savronik System, Aykon Elektrik, ronik
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project Savronik Sistem appealed to GCC again for the result of tender of tunnel safety electromechanical work 21/05/2014 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project Savronik Sistem appealed to GCC again as a result of the tender for tunnel safety electromechanical work The Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of 19 September 2013 in the scope of the tünel Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project rom New developments were recorded with the tender of Electromechanical Work for Safety. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Savronik Sistem company appealed to the Public Procurement Authority for the result of 14 May 2014. At this stage, the JCC Decision will be expected. As it is known, Savronik Sistem appealed to the JCC for the result of the tender, Bil
- The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed (Flash NEWS) 02/07/2014 The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed: the opening date of the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line was postponed for the third time. The high speed train 5 was opened in July by Prime Minister Erdoğan. However, due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, it was postponed. Erdoğan, 5 will go from Istanbul to Istanbul in July with a high-speed train and a ceremony will be held at Pendik Station. However, Erdogan demanded that the opening be postponed due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan. PREVIOUSLY 2 HAS BEEN ERTENED The 2 was previously delayed because of its sabotage.
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line is postponed again 07/07/2014 The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line was postponed again: The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line, which Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan wanted to use as the bir election investment ın, was to be put into service with a big ceremony in July, but the opening was postponed to an uncertain date 11. Besides the iyor crazy projects. Like the airport, it also attaches great importance to the High Speed Train Line. Ankara-Istanbul between the 3 hours to download aiming Quick Ten Erdogan, seen as a prestige work, so now opens subject each rally even "real Turkey has built with our time iron net" to handle the thesis Ataturk and Ismet was prolonging İnönü language. Erdogan, local election an
- Istanbul Commuter Train Line Opening Still Postponed 07/11/2018 The opening of Istanbul's suburban train was postponed again. The opening of the train, which has not come for five years, was announced at the end of the 2018 year and 2019 was left. Sozcu.com.tr, 17 asked the Ministry on October about the status of the line and received no response. 5 expedited inaugurated Istanbul's old commuter trains for the last 2018 will be opened at the end of the year was expressed. Yesterday, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the Plan and Budget Commission, said in a statement that this line was postponed again. Minister Turhan,, Pendik-Ayrılıkçeşme 24 kilometers, Kazlicesme-Halkalı 19 mileage continues to work. At the beginning of 2019 we are aiming to open these sectors to the business ı
- 3. Airport's Name Was Istanbul Airport 29/10/2018 With the annual 200 million passenger capacity, Istanbul New Airport, which is the largest airport in the world and opened today with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was arranged around. "Istanbul Airport" was written on the signs at the entrance of the airport for the curious name. Speaking at the opening of the airport, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the name of the new Airport was 'Istanbul Airport'. The first phase of the Istanbul Airport, established on an area of 76,5 million square meters, will serve 90 million passengers annually. 6 will have 500 aircraft capacity when all phases of the airport have independent runways.
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- 3. Bridge 3. Projects like Airport and Canal Istanbul will change Istanbul's climate, water will decrease 23/03/2015 Bridge, 3. Projects such as the Airport and Canal Istanbul will change the climate of Istanbul and the water will be reduced: The report prepared by the 5 scientist included scary determinations for Istanbul. bridge, 3. mega projects such as the airport and Kanal Istanbul will even change the climate. The temperature will increase in Istanbul 2050 3 degrees will decrease the water of Istrancalar. While problems such as population growth, green destruction and climate change have a negative impact on water resources, the report prepared by the 5 scientist includes scary findings for Istanbul. According to a report entitled Öneril Istanbul's Water Crisis and Recommendations for Collective Solutions ”published on World Water Day; The temperature values in Istanbul up to 2050 kadar
- Housing of Istanbul Airport Employees Channel Gospel of Istanbul 18/12/2018 Environment and Urban Planning Minister Murat Kurum, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change 24. He visited the Conference of the Parties (COP24) and he made evaluations about the Canal Istanbul Project in Katovica, Poland. Authority, "Channel Istanbul 1 / 100.000 scaled plans are ready, we have not published them but ready. Transport and Infrastructure Ministry also carries out the tender process. They gave us certain points to be the basis of the tender. Plans for 5000 are also working. " he said. Providing information about the arrangements to be made within the route of the Channel Istanbul, "This is the master plan of the region, the regional financial island, fair area,"
- Accident on the Primitive Ropeway: 2 Injured 04/09/2012 Two sisters falling from the cable car in Rize are struggling to survive in the hospital. Share According to information received, the district of Aksu district of Aksu, wanting to cross the cable car in the tea garden with his brother Hülya Dumangöz (19), the tea garden fell into the garden as a result of the reversal of the cable car. Şükran Dumangöz wounded, from the scene to the health teams of the 8 Recep Tayyip Erdogan University Training and Research Hospital, Hulya Dumangöz Rize State Hospital was removed. It was learned that the status of the siblings under treatment was severe. Source: www.camlihemsinhaber.com
- Public Procurement Authority will determine the cable car tender again 26/03/2012 The Public Procurement Agency (GCC) will determine the fate of the Municipality of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for renewing the Balçova Cable Car facilities, which have been closed for 5 years. The Doppelmayr Company, which gave the highest bid that appealed to the result of the tender won by STM Sistem Teleferik Assembling and Inc. with the bid of 10 million 225 thousand TL, objected to the JCC when it received a negative response from the Metropolitan Municipality. The JCC will make a decision regarding the objection to be discussed at the earliest April meetings. If the JCC finds the objection justified, it will either ask for the correction process or cancel the tender. If found to be unfair to the decision of the Metropolitan Municipality Tender Commission Hak
- Orenburg ropeway went into service again 24/05/2013 The Orenburg ropeway went into service In the city of Orenburg, the cable car went from Europe to Asia again. The journey from Europe to Asia can already be made in just two minutes. The city of Orenburg on the banks of the Ural River, 1500 km to Moscow, is known as a place where headscarves are produced, which is not a mate outside the country. These headscarves are renowned for their beauty and warmness. But there is also another feature of Orenburg - it is also located in Asia and Europe on two continents. As is known, the border between Asia and Europe lies between the Eastern European Plain on the territory of Russia and Kazakhstan and the Ural ve
- Primitive cable car took life again 05/06/2013 Primitive ropeways still took life ARTVİN'in Borçka district, tea-loaded primitive ropeway cabin as a result of the crash of the age of 22 Elif Yilmazturk died. The incident occurred yesterday in the village of Güzelyurt in the 15.00 ranks. A tea garden in the village loaded with tea in the primitive ropeway, while downhill, waiting for the ropeway was hit by Elif Yilmazturk. The young girl died at the scene as a result of the crash of the primitive cable car. Yılmaztürk's body was taken to Borçka State Hospital morgue for an autopsy. Investigation on the incident is ongoing.
- President Babas Kastamonu again on the agenda of the cable car project 14/06/2014 Kastamonu President of the cable car project again took to the agenda: Kastamonu Municipality planned to be between the Castle and the Clock Tower, but the Supreme Council of the High Board of the shelter sheltered in the absence of permission, the project came to the agenda of the municipality. The Teleferic Project, which was designed by Tahsin Babaş and his team while he was the Director of Science Affairs in Kastamonu Municipality, was shelved when there was no permission from the High Council of Monuments. 30 Mart Local Administrations After the election of Mayor Tahsin Father, previously prepared the work on the agenda by taking the cable car again started work. In this context, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, the urban transformation and history planned in Kastamonu Bu
- Uludag Teleferik Made Again 28/07/2014 Uludag Teleferik Defected Again: Bursa's new cable car to spend the holiday holidays in Uludag, the majority of Arab tourists lived a nightmare again. When the malfunctioning 1,5 clock hanging in the air, holidaymakers have experienced great fear. With the implementation of the alternative system, passengers in the ropeway cabins were taken to Sarıalan. Passengers waiting here were also transported to Bursa by bus. One of the most important symbols of Bursa and the recently opened Teleferik, 15.00 hours due to a mechanical problem has failed. Due to a malfunction, the citizens of the cable car were evacuated without any problems after an hourly work at 1,5. If there is any health problem ine
- Balçova Teleferik Facilities Again Yet Another 30/08/2014 Balçova Teleferik Facilities Still Have Another Break: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality cannot finish the renovation works of Balçova Teleferik Facilities. The construction date of the Balçova Cable Car Facilities, which is among the landmarks of the city, was determined as 30 April 2014. Due to the fact that the facilities that the municipality closed for renewal 7 years ago were not completed within the announced time period, the new opening date was determined as 28 August after the postponements. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu stated in his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony of the facility that the cable-car will be cultivated on 31 December 2012 date.
- Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again 25/02/2015 Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again: Uludag Teleferik Still Fail: Winter tourism, one of the favorite centers of the new cable car running to Uludag today, the 2 hours had to wait for the holidaymakers had to break. Those who wanted to go to Uludag recorded the moments they were hanging in the air. This winter season and the 9,5 km long length of the world's longest cable car on the cable with the longest system today again gave a breakdown. Those wishing to reach the peak at noon 22 arrived at the Hotel Zone in 2,5 hours instead of minutes. A passenger who was stranded in the cable car first at Kadıyayla station, after the system moved and moved 400 meter ıy