The Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) continues to contribute to the export of the Logistics Inc. project, which the companies have started to deliver their products quickly. İsmet Kaya, a businessman from Bursa, managed to export baklava close to 1 tons to Paris, the capital of France, from Yenişehir Airport.
BTSO Logistics Inc. provides a cost and speed advantage to exporters in foreign trade transactions. BTSO, which offers air cargo facilities of Bursa Yenişehir Airport to the use of the business world, provides great convenience for the companies to deliver their products more effectively all over the world with this project. Gülümoğlu Baklava Chairman of the Board İsmet Kaya benefited from the opportunities of Logistics Inc., where the first cargo flights were made last April, said that transportation and speed are very important as well as quality products in the food sector.
AV GREAT ADVANTAGE FOR BURSA “
There are 6 branches in Bursa and 70 people are employed, indicating that Ismet Kaya, 1983 has been operating in the sector since the expressed. indicating that one of the leading industrial and commercial city of Bursa city of Turkey Kaya, stressing that a major advantage of air cargo transportation for Bursa. Kaya said that they had been working in the domestic market before, and that they were always biased towards exporting. İsmet Kaya, BTSO Logistics Inc. thanks to the company for the first time as a company. Noting that France sold about 1 tons of baklava to Paris, Kaya said, yaklaşık I would like to extend my thanks to the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry for providing the logistic services for the Bursa companies. In addition to quality production, it is of utmost importance that products are delivered to the customer in the fastest way possible. The industrial city of Bursa needed a great deal of air cargo transportation. I believe that this project will make a significant contribution to the foreign trade of Bursalı companies. Bu
HEM FAST IMPROVED
Ismet Kaya, who stated that they will benefit more from air cargo transportation in the coming days, said fazla In export we did not dare before, we want to achieve new achievements. Our customers in France were also very satisfied with air cargo transportation. It is a great opportunity for the product we send from Yenişehir to reach France in a short period of time. In this way, our products remain fresh. I would recommend that all business people benefit from the air cargo service initiated by BTSO. B
With the support of MNG Kargo and Lima Logistics companies, it provides the direct access of the products to the Middle East and Asian countries especially with the support of BTSO. 60 has a temporary storage area of 1,5 and provides the opportunity to export its products to world markets in a short time such as 1.5. The center was able to send products to the US and Europe during the XNUMX monthly period.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- BTSO Logistics Inc. starts air cargo transportation in Yenişehir Airport 27/02/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry gives two new projects to the city economy. BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, Bursa business world with the aim of reducing logistics costs BTSO Logistics Inc. within the scope of work within the scope of Yenişehir Airport will begin to provide air cargo transportation services in March. President Burkay, the company will guide the transition to the new industrial revolution Model Factory project will open in the next month, he said. The BTSO February Ordinary Assembly Meeting was held in the Room Service Building. BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, in his speech at the meeting, continue to work according to the demands of the member of the 42 thousand BTSO O
- BTSO said inward export 26/08/2018 Turkey visionary late for the period in which representatives from the business world economy continues to project an ordeal of BCCI, in September, will continue full rein to foreign programs. Within the scope of BTSO's Global Fair Agency and Ur-Ge projects, representatives from more than 11 companies will join 350 overseas program from USA to China, from Germany to Kazakhstan. BTSO, which continues to meet its members with the world's most important fair organizations in different sectors, makes a great contribution to the companies to establish new business connections. Despite the attack suffered in recent years Turkey's economy towards exports and production continue to develop projects of members of the BCCI, Global Trade Agents and ...
- How to realize the dream of Şanlıurfa Rail System 07/05/2013 How to realize the dream of the Şanlıurfa Rail System It is stated that the cost of the rail system thought to be on the Osmanbey Campus route will cost approximately TL 450 million. Şanlıurfa Municipality of Turkey's most indebted municipalities located at the "Rail" project will examine how life? Recently, a press release about the rail system, which makes a press release, the heads of the Private Public Buses, 20 km rail cost of the system cost as high as 450 million TL, he said. This project is a project that requires high cost. Land prices in Istanbul, such as the metropolitan city with the lowest cost per km, the province of Gaziantep Arsa
- Visually impaired journalist drove the subway to realize his dream 17/08/2015 Visually impaired journalists took the subway realizing dream: seeing disabilities living in Adana journalist Cuneyt Arat, which was a big dream of driving Turkey's first subway Vatm NEW visually impaired. Cuneyt Arat, a publicly acclaimed blind photographer, made her biggest dream come true in a subway in the Adana Metropolitan Municipality subway. Metropolitan Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü'nın aware of the dream as a result of being aware of the chance to drive the metro, sitting in the seat and took a comfortable way. Arat, who has the joy of realizing his biggest dream, emphasized that he is very happy. Explaining that driving a metro is a dream beyond itself, Arat said Metro Our Mayor is a Metropolitan Metro
- YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project approved by TCDD Board of Directors 19/01/2012 YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project was approved by TCDD Board of Directors The first step was taken in Ankara-Bursa High Speed Train Project. The tender for the first stage of the project was completed and approved by the TCDD Board of Directors. The tender for the construction of the 75 kilometer part of the project between Bursa and Yenişehir was won by YSE Yapı Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. After the project is completed, travel time between Ankara and Bursa will be reduced to 393 hours. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, 170 of the project between the Bursa-Yenişehir kilometers for the infrastructure works, 2,5 company, 75'i was qualified. Among the 18 companies who received the qualification, the most appropriate bid is X
- GEFCO Group achieves the highest volume in its history 03/04/2014 GEFCO Group has achieved the highest volume in its history: GM and 7 have handshakes, and are responsible for managing and optimizing the entire logistics chain in Europe and Russia. GEFCO Group, which is the European leader in automotive logistics, showed an increase of 2013 by 2012 in 11, and realized a volume of 4 Billion Euro. Current operating income reached 55 Million Euros with a 28 shot of 95 million euros, net profit. Imiz Despite the challenges in the European economy, the results of the 2013 year have been satisfactory and realized in line with our expectations, doğr said Luc Nadal, CEO of GEFCO.
- BORAJET Airlines Made Its First Flight From Istanbul to Sinop 16/04/2014 BORAJET Airlines made its first flight from Istanbul to Sinop: BORAJET Airlines made its first flight from Istanbul to Sinop. Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Sinop Airport, which was carried out successfully between the first time and attracted great attention. Expeditions between Istanbul and Sinop will be held on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. With its experienced staff and quality service approach, BORAJET, which connects many points that could not be flying before, has recently added Uşak to the flight list. Istanbul-Sinop time and schedules: Sabiha Gokcen-Sinop: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday 12: 00 Sinop-Sabiha Gokcen: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday İstanbul
- Turkey Launches 30 years after the first train Exports to Bulgaria (Photo Gallery) 19/03/2013 Turkey Launches 30 years after the first train to Bulgaria Export Turkey made exports to Bulgaria 30 years after the first train. Train wagons were loaded to the ferry from Lapseki district of Çanakkale. Train wagons produced by the 'Yavuzlar' wagon company in Sakarya are exported to Bulgaria. Company officials using the Lapseki-Gallipoli ferry line said they would deliver the first batch. Gestaş A.Ş. the train wagons will be delivered to the Gallipoli peninsula by 15 party. Turkey Wagon Industry and Chairman of the Board General Manager Erol Inal, "Previously, train wagons Turkey was importing from Europe. For the first time in our history, 30 year after the passenger bed Tarih
- TCDD's block trains carry 2012 million tons of cargo in 25,7 03/04/2013 TCDD block trains carried 2012 million tons of cargo in 25,7, while the company generated 617,8 million liras in revenue. The load of TCDD is 1 and 15,4 has increased by 10 and 61 compared to the previous year. The amount of freight transport of TCDD is 289 and 2,1 increase in 2012 and 40. XNUMX million tons of cargo carried last year was composed of international transports. In XNUMX, bulk cargo shipments such as iron ore, coal, chromium, magnesite, boracite, gypsum, clinker, sand, XNUMX of total transportation, while combined transportation is possible.
- Karabük University Rail Systems Club Performed Rail Systems Panel (Photo Gallery) 26/04/2013 Established the first time in Turkey, Karabük University Rail Systems by Karabük University Club with Health, Culture and Sports Department of TCDD organization 2. Regional Directorate, Logistics Manager Vedat Vecdi Akça, Ansaldo STS, Signaling Engineer / Project Engineer Yunus Emre Teke, Özen Technical Consultancy, Technical Services of Rail Systems Levent Özen, Siemens A.Ş. Turkey, Rail Automation Business Unit Director of the Peace Balcılar, KARDEMİR Inc. Quality Management Manager Osman Yazaroğlu, Ostim OSB Technology Center and Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Cluster (ARUS) Coordinator. İlhami Pektaş and Durmazlar A.Ş. Rail Systems Projects Manager Sunay Şentürk with the participation of ler
- Adaray made his first expedition (Special Report) 28/05/2013 Adaray realized its first expedition The modern solutions of transportation of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality are being realized. The light rail system rented from TCDD by the Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Ada-ray carried its first flight to the Adapazari-Arifiye line today at 08.00. Adaray, who started to work in Adapazarı-Arifiye line, realized his first voyage. It was learned that Adaray would move from Adapazarı every hour of the day and from Arifiye Train Station in the middle of the hour. The light rail system Adaray'a citizens can even ride with their bikes. Arifiye Mayor İsmail Karakullukçu said in his statement; Og The intercity bus station implemented by the Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in Arifiye, with the modernization of the existing buses and now with the Adaray project "
- 150 annual dream carried out test drive by Prime Minister (Video - Photo Gallery) 04/08/2013 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan conducted the Marmaray test drive. Erdoğan sat down in the engineer's seat and passed by the train from the Asian side to the European side. Erdogan, '' This project is just Istanbul and Turkey is not a project, but also a giant project of Beijing-London line will connect, "he said. Erdogan, the Marmaray Project only in Istanbul and Turkey is not a project, but also He said that it was a giant project that would connect the Beijing-London line and walk again with the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku line, which is on the move.
- Marmaray | Sultan Abdulmecid imagined, Erdogan realized 28/10/2013 Marmaray | Sultan Abdulmecid imagined, Erdogan realized: Marmaray, one of the world's largest projects, the Republic's 90. Anniversary 29 is launched in October. Gül and Erdoğan will make the opening of the ışın Project of the Century olan by Gul and Erdoğan. Turkey between the continents of Europe and Asia, is counting the days for the Marmaray of the world's largest and most important project that will provide an uninterrupted transport under the sea. Republican 90. 29 was founded in October with the participation of the world leaders and the summit of the state kuruluş
- Izmit tram line tender held 13/01/2014 Izmit tram line tender: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality made a tender for the preparation of preliminary and implementation projects of tram line between Sekapark and Otogar in Izmit. Important steps were taken for the tram project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in cooperation with Izmit Municipality. Within the scope of the Transportation Master Plan, a tender was made for preparation of preliminary and implementation projects of the tram line planned to be made between Sekapark and Otogar. Bosphorus Engineering joined the tender held in the Metropolitan Municipality as the only company offered 696 thousand 400 liras. After the evaluation of the tender commission, the company is scheduled to deliver the work on 180 days. Tram line 6,5 km long UM
- Chinese delegation held a meeting with TCDD 21/08/2014 The Chinese delegation held a meeting with TCDD: A delegation headed by CHENWenling, Chief Economist and Head of Strategic Research Department at the China International Economic Communication Center (CCIEE), held a meeting at our General Directorate on 14 August 2014. In order to determine possible areas of cooperation, the CCIEE delegation coming to our country to conduct research within the framework of C Silk Road Economic Zone araştırma strategy proposed by CHIC President ŞİCINPING; As well as other transport sector in Turkey also made by our Entity regarding the strategy, to be made or received information about planned activities. CCIEE Delegation C
- Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa 24/11/2014 Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa: In Bursa, about 500 middle school student performed book reading activity in 30 minutes in light rail vehicle In Bursa, a group of middle school students took a light rail vehicle and read a book at the same time. 500 students who participated in the event organized by the Anatolian Youth Association (AGD) Bursa Branch gathered at the entrance of Şehreküstü stop in Osmangazi district of BursaRay. The students who took the books distributed to them, went to the perona and took the vehicle and went on the 30 minute journey until Uludağ University Görükle Campus. AGD Bursa Branch President Muhammad Ali Oner, reporters AG
- KBU Academy of Rail Systems realized 2 program 27/03/2015 The KBU Academy of Rail Systems has realized the 2 program: N The 2 Academy of Rail Systems ler program was realized by the Rail Systems Club of the University. Professor Dr. Our University Deans, Academic, Administrative Staff and students participated in the program held at Bektaş Açıkgöz Conference Hall. Program The Great Leader Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK and Aziz Şehitlerimizin serenity in the presence of the moment of silence and then began to read the Turkish National Anthem. The opening speech was made by the Faculty of Engineering, Department of Rail Systems Engineering Asst. Assoc. Dr. Mehmet Emin Atay: l I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable time with us in this organization. which is one of Turkey's dynamic institution ...
- TCDD and Serbian Railways hold bilateral meeting 31/03/2016 The TCDD and the Serbian Railways held a bilateral meeting: a cooperation meeting was held between the officials of the Load Office and Serbian Railways officials. Freight Department officials in cooperation with Serbian Railways officials meeting in Ankara transportation in magnesite made to Austria from Turkey was carried out. Traffic Department President Abraham chaired the meeting held in the steel, transportation between Turkey and magnesite in Austria, tariff issues and technical problems encountered in the course of Serbia was discussed. A visit to Tülomsaş and Çukurhisar, accompanied by the officials of the Loaders Department, allowed the Serbian Delegation to inspect the new production Tadns wagons used in shipments and shipments. Business and tariff İşlet
- TCDD Foundation's New Management Held First Meeting 09/04/2016 TCDD Foundation's New Management Held its First Meeting: Development of TCDD and New Board of Directors of TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Foundation. The Board of Trustees of the Board of Trustees selected the TCDD and the new Board of Directors of TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Foundation met on the same day. The members of the Board of Directors are elected; Murat Kavak: Chairman of the Board of Directors Ali İhsan Uygun: Vice Chairman Şems Çakıroğlu: General Secretary of the Board of Directors Burak Ağlaç: Member of the Board İbrahim Halil Çevik: Member of the Board of Directors Muzaffer Ergiş: Management:
- They Wagon Acer achieved a first in Turkey 16/05/2016 They Wagon Acer achieved a first in Turkey: they Wagon Acer has achieved a first in Turkey. The company received certification for the first time in Turkey with the ECM sector in wagons, wagon bound to make revisions to the European Union Countries. He Wagon Acer has achieved a first in Turkey. The company received certification for the first time in Turkey with the ECM sector in wagons, wagon bound to make revisions to the European Union Countries. In addition to the Mayor of Dinar and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Acarlar Vagon Saffet Acar; General Directorate of State Railways of the Republic of Turkey, the Association of Railway Vehicles, the Railway Logistics Firmalarý'nýn, joined officials from the General Directorate of Rail Regulation and certification company. ...
- First Travel by Car From the Eurasian Tunnel President Erdoğan 10/10/2016 Eurasia Tunnel from Car first trip President Erdogan Performer: Asian and European continents for the first time seafloor beneath it connects with a passing highway tunnels and 20 scheduled to open for service on December Eurasia Tunnel in all of Turkey pleases 'historic day' took place. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who organized a technical visit in order to get information about the latest status of the project, traveled to the European side of the Eurasian Tunnel by means of his own vehicle. President Erdogan, "Today is one of Turkey's history have made the project more recent test. I hope that the 20 will be inaugurated in December with N
- Izmir invests more than 2016 billion in 2 31/12/2016 Izmir Metropolitan 2016 invested more than 2 billion liras: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality invested more than 2016 billion liras in 2. 13 reached 12 billion liras for the year. The latest 3 annual investments have been more than 5 percent, from the 20 annual period. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has realized its investments and projects with the aim of yine Local Development kalkınma, signed important projects in 2016 again. In addition to the investment expenditure of 1 million pounds, the Metropolitan has provided 493 million pounds financial support to the projects of the district municipalities. With the investments of ESHOT, İZSU and the companies, the investment amount of 56 in the year of 2016 ES
- Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 1 Branch Provincial Court Meeting was Held 23/01/2017 Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 1 Branch Provincial Court Meeting was held: Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 1 Branch Presidency of the Divan Meeting, Mayor Can Cankesen and Vice President Ibrahim Uslu. Speaking at the meeting, President Cankesen said güç We have signed the best collective bargaining agreement on the financial and personal rights of our civil servants with the struggle we have given in the collective agreement. Imiz Speaking about the recent terrorist attacks, Cankesen said, and they do not want a strong Turkey. Turkey feet when lifted, a noble ...
- Turkey's first driverless subway has carried out the expedition in Istanbul 11/04/2017 Turkey's first driverless subway has carried out the expedition in Istanbul: Turkey's first driverless metro made its first flight today. The Smart Metro Project includes Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy and Sancaktepe. 30 27 will be launched in August and the 16 from Üsküdar-Sancaktepe will be reduced to minutes. The first stop will be Üsküdar when the line has 27 units. The line will be integrated with Marmaray Üsküdar station and will thus provide easy access between the Anatolian and European continents. It will also provide access to Altunizade Station and Metrobus, as well as all public transport systems. Sancaktepe-Çekmeköy, Üsküdar 59 minutes, Kartal XNUMX minutes, Yenikapı S
- Turkish Transport-You 3. Extraordinary General Assembly 22/05/2017 Turkish Transport-You 3. The General Assembly of the Extraordinary Statutes has been held: Turkish Transport-Sen 19-21 May 2015, with the participation of Heads and Delegates of the Presidency and 2017. The General Assembly was held in Kızılcahamam, Ankara. On the first day of the meeting, which started with a respect and national anthem, General President Şerafettin DENİZ, who spoke for the opening speech, made a statement about the country's agenda, the Turkish Transport-Sen's understanding of the trade union struggle, the Collective Agreement, the problems in the institutions and the period of 3 authorization. Then with the Branch Heads; 2017 authorization period and the last quarter of 2017 will be held. Second…