Providing the city's important arteries with a warm touch asphalt comfort, Ordu Metropolitan Municipality completed its work in Kacalı Mahallesi, a quarter of the city.
In all the districts of Ordu, he said that the metropolis would touch. Mehmet Hilmi Güler said, şey My army compatriots deserve the best of everything. We will strive to fulfill what our citizens demand from us within our means. İm
”Our HEMŞEHRİLERİM LAYIK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF EVERYTHING“
Mayor Güler stated that the hot asphalt works were completed in the Kacalı neighborhood of the Kacalı neighborhood in the district of Ordu by the teams of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality. It will be the touch of the Metropolitan for both transportation and superstructure in all districts of Ordu. Our army citizens deserve the best of everything. With the projects we will realize, Ordu will become one of the notable cities of the Black Sea. Gerçek
The 7 meter wide road will provide fast and modern transportation comfort to Kacalı neighborhood from the district center.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gold Touch on Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard in Izmir 24/11/2015 Golden Touch on Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard in İzmir: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is preparing for the “golden touch na on Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard, which is the lifeblood of transportation between Üçkuyular and Konak Square. Karşıyaka The railway has completed half of the rail laying work in the tram, the Konak line rail work began last week in front of the Air Training Command. The Konak tram, which is designed as the fourth lane of the road on the land and sea side of the boulevard, will proceed on the grass ground. Fahrettin Altay Square-Konak-Halkapınar will be 12.7 kilometers long, 19 stop and 21 will serve by car.
- Magic Touch to Izmir M.Kemal Boulevard 08/01/2016 İzmir M.Kemal Bulvarı'na Magic Touch. The Metropolitan Municipality, Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard during the work of the tram goes to the middle refugee temporary arrangement. Trees and shrubs will be moved from 11 to İnciraltı City Forest from January. After the finishing work is completed, the center mediterranean will be restored with the same size palm trees that are reinforced with green texture. Tramway, highway underpass, the new city square on the top and the coastal design will change the face of the boulevard. The Metropolitan Municipality, which is one of the city's main arteries, Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard under the road subway, coastal design and tram projects, due to some arrangements are made on the route. One of these arrangements is Bu
- Historical Touch to Selçuk Station of İZBAN (Photo Gallery) 18/07/2016 Historical Touch of IZBAN's Selçuk Station: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continues the construction works of the Selçuk axis, which will extend the 26 to 136 miles by extending the İZBAN line to 6 kilometers. The vastly completed Selçuk station is preparing to greet its passengers with wall panels signed by the ceramic artist Mustafa Tunçalp, reflecting the 6 thousand-year history of the district. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the largest urban public transportation project in the history of the Republic of Izmir Suburban System İZBAN'ın Torbalı after the extension of the line will continue to work. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed the works in Selçuk Station, has a large number of passengers in this station.
- Historical touch to the thousand-year bridge 02/03/2015 Historical touch to the thousand-year-old bridge: The Kasımbey Bridge of the Abbasid period in the Yayladağı district of Hatay, has been restored for the first time after its restoration, and has its old appearance - Yayladağı Mayor Kalkan: - "This is the thousand-year-old bridge that has become a symbol of the county and is one of the most important historical monuments of our country. The bridge will be much more beautiful with the works of stream improvement to be made.In the Yayladağı district of Hatay, the Kasımbey Bridge, dating from the Abbasid period, was restored for the first time after its restoration - Yayladağı Mayor Kalkan: - "Becoming the symbol of the district and important history of our country ülk
- Aesthetic Touch to Bursa Mustafakemalpaşa Bus Terminal 26/01/2019 The bus terminal in the town of Mustafakemalpaşa, Bursa has been serving since 1990 for many years. On the one hand, the Metropolitan Municipality which carries the projects that will carry Bursa to the future with determination, on the other hand, continues its works in order to increase the quality of life in the common areas of the district. In the town of Mustafakemalpaşa for approximately 17 years, and the time of the renovation of the terminal building in time to the demands of the Metropolitan Municipality did not remain indifferent. The Mustafakemalpaşa Bus Terminal, operated by the Burulaş, has been completely renovated from the floor to the roof, from the exterior to the waterproofing, from the wash basins to the shopping places. Those who come to the county İl
- CHP chairman Kılıçdaroğlu with the participation of the Army entered the Cable Car 10/06/2012 CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, justice is a very problem, stating, "in a society, trust in justice if you shake the salt smelt," he said. CHP Chairman of the Presidency of the Presidency of the CHP first in Fatsa and Unye Kılıçdaroğlu then came to the Army visited Mayor Seyit Torun. President Torun, President Kılıçdaroğlu'na Army view table and Orduspor'un shirt gave a gift.Kılıçdaroğlu, then the coastal promenade, next to the Atatürk Monument, 2 bin 350 and the 28 cabinet has opened the ropeway with the cable car. Speaking before the opening of the CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Başkan Army is very beautiful P
- The Railway is a must for the army to come to the right place 12/05/2019 OTSO Parliament Speaker Levent Yildirim said, Meclis The railway is a must for the development of tourism in the region. We must establish this railway until Sarp. Kadar Ordu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OTSO) President Levent Yildirim, International Competition Research Institute (URAK) by 6. prepared the "URAK Inter-province Competitiveness Index-2018" evaluated the results. Inter-city in the competitiveness of the Army and livability in an expression that is an issue to be considered on the go backward Lightning, "left behind due to the region the army or in Turkey, absolutely and definitely needs to be considered too, indeed issue to generate solutions. When we evaluate the army in its entirety from Akkuş, Ordu
- The Voivodeship Festival Will Contribute to the Promotion of the Army 02/07/2019 Army Metropolitan Municipality, organized with the support of Turkey and attended the beetle enthusiasts from different parts of the province where over 200 15. The Voivodeship Festival began. The legendary Bettle model of Volkswagen, which still attracts great attention from all over the world, is 15 organized in Ordu. Met at the Festival of Voivodeship. Ünye Çınarsuyu The gathering in the camp area and starting to build their tents, the enthusiasts will contribute to Ordu tourism with the activities to be held between July and 1-7. "ARMY TURKEY'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY" voicing their satisfaction with being in the Army beetle lovers, "We look forward to seeing the army and springs. First of all, this opportunity provided to us by our Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality. Contact Hilmi directly
- Turkey's most important country of the modern Silk Road 30/11/2018 Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan "Lapis Lazuli corridor of Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey's economy, a very important initiative aiming at the development of trade relations and transportation links. The two major corridors connecting the Caspian crossing başı The Middle Corridor istan and the Lapis Lazuli route are Asia and Europe. "Asia Europe trade is done between 28 billion dollars a day," Turkey attended the conference on behalf of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in his speech at the opening session, Asian and European continents ...
- Reverse House Became One of the Important Tourism Points of Ordu 24/06/2019 Completed by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Reverse House was the focus of attention of citizens. Built near the cable car station in Altınordu district, 150 square meter and 2 storey reverse house became one of the frequented visitors of the first week of its opening. ONLY IN THE BLACK SEA REGION The construction of the Ordu Metropolitan Municipality was completed and opened to service and attracted attention with its unique feature of being the only one in the Black Sea Region. In the first week inverted house 4 visited a thousand people. Inside the inverted house which is built with anchor system on radial foundation and has a slope…