Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', Expressing pedestrian priority First assembles pedestrian icons. In this context, strips were drawn on various streets of Gördes district which determine the pedestrian priority.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and increase the security of life and property, in this context, also assembled 'First Pedestrian' icons in Gördes district. Directorate of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services Branch of the work carried out on the various streets of the district of the crossing strips were taken. The work of the drivers to slow down the pedestrian crossing to the pedestrian crossing and to preserve the pedestrian crossing superiority gained the admiration of the people of the district. Transportation Department teams, within the scope of the work schedule 'First Pedestrian' application will be implemented throughout the province, will help to increase pedestrian safety in traffic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Akhisar Roads 'First Pedestrian' Application 27/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, '' First Pedestrian '' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in the 81 province for the priority of pedestrian safety. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality pointed out the pedestrian safety applications by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the streets where there is heavy traffic and pedestrian traffic. Teams, pedestrian crossings in front of the drivers can see the 'First Pedestrian' images with the renewal of the work has done. It is important to note that the drivers have come to the pedestrian crossings and are careful gel
- Pedestrian Application on Soma Roads 14/06/2019 Providing pedestrian superiority in traffic, increasing the safety of life and property in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Soma 'Pedestrian First' icons realized. Within the scope of the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year announced by the Ministry of Interior with the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority of Pedestrian' for the year 2019, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has; pedestrian priority 'Pedestrian First' is the assembly of icons. Traffic Services Branch Directorate of Transportation Department carried out by teams in various streets of Soma pedestrian crossing lanes were pulled. In order to slow down the distance between the pedestrian crossing and the pedestrian crossing, the work carried out to protect the pedestrian geçiş
- Asphalt to Gördes 163 Kilometers 19/06/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality with the Manisa metropolitan area, which started the asphalt move, the remaining 4 3 in the year 383 a thousand kilometers asphalt road to the road. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which changed the fate of the neighborhoods that had dreamed of asphalt for many years, carried out 163 kilometer asphalt application at Gördes. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which started the asphalt movement throughout the province in order to ensure that the citizens can reach their transportation more comfortably, continues their work without a break. During the 4 year, the 3 km 383 kilometers of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which brought the citizens together with comfortable roads, was paved. Asphalt applications carried out Gerçek
- Gördes Transportation Under Control 26/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, students and personnel transport services in Gördes checked. The teams, who detailed the service vehicles in all the details, have imposed penalties on vehicles that are not in compliance with the standards. The teams of the Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality are continuing their inspections for public transportation throughout the province. In this context, the teams under the presidency of the department, the citizens to provide safe and comfortable transportation services in Gördes checked the tools. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, who gave information about the audits conducted, said:, During the audits we conducted, we checked both the school services and the J-Plate vehicles that carried out the personnel transportation. Our goal is ...
- Renewing Bus Stations in Gördes 26/03/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, which carry out the renovation of the bus stops in the neighborhoods needed throughout Manisa, have deployed new and modern stops in the neighborhoods of Gördes. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its activities in line with the needs of the citizens, makes great efforts to make the transportation of the citizens more comfortable. In this context, by initiating asphalt moves, districts of Asphalt Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Public Transport Transformation Project within the scope of modern buses suitable for disabled people to enter the service of citizens. In line with the demands of the citizens within the scope of the works carried out in the field of public transportation, bus stops in Gördes by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality isa
- New Bus Stations to Gordes 18/06/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Gördes district center 3 has established the new point of stop. Citizens are not affected by the rain and the sun was established in order to attract attention with its modern appearance. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Gordes public transportation in order to protect citizens from the sun or rain 3 in the district center has established a new point stop. Adnan Menderes, Uzunçam and Beş Eylül neighborhoods by the establishment of the stops made available to the citizens of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Hüseyin Üstün said, bekleyen Our students waiting for service in adverse weather conditions and our citizens will be able to use these stops comfortably bulundu.
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- 'First Pedestrian' Application in Saruhanlı for the Safety of Pedestrians 22/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and to increase the security of life and property, carried out the installation of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Saruhanlı. Within the scope of the study, strips were drawn on various streets of Saruhanli to determine the pedestrian priority. Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', lar Pedestrian Y icons, which imply pedestrian priority, are assembled. Pedestrian crossing strips were taken on various streets of Saruhanli during the studies carried out by the Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services. To the pedestrian crossing of vehicle drivers Araç
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış