Due to the severe downpour in Istanbul yesterday, flights were also affected negatively. Planes to fly to the newly opened Istanbul Airport, had to take a long tour of the air before landing. As it is known, a short time ago, the airplanes did not land at the airport because of the wind and had a long tour in the air. Some airplanes were directed to Corlu Airport. The pilot of the airport, where the plane of the day was hit by a lightning pole
We talked to Bahadir Altan.
CumhuriyetAccording to the news of Kayhan Ayhan; Altan said that there were no unforeseeable incidents, ey 3. As the airport is closer to the Black Sea than the Atatürk Airport, the wind is more. Winter fog and ice will be more than Atatürk. Is this done appropriately? Is there any infrastructure investment in place? No. We were in a hurry to invest in the selection without the infrastructure being made Alty.
6 runway airport but UM
Altan said, yer We didn't hear the plane that hit the pole in Atatürk,. Alt Because the ground radar was not ready, this accident happened because there were no signs on the ground. Even if the airport is so tight, these incidents cannot be experienced. In such an airport with 6 runways, if there are such waiting and accidents, they can be bigger in worse weather conditions. We are waiting. Turkish Airlines is also waiting for the new trainings for the pilots. TH
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul earthquake will break the point metrobus high-speed trains and planes at risk 04/05/2013 In the Istanbul earthquake, the break point of certain metrobus high-speed trains and planes at the risk of the Izmit Municipality, students to participate in the conferences organized by schools in order to raise awareness of the earthquake in Istanbul University Geophysical Engineering Department lecturers Assoc. Dr. Oguz Gundogdu, many warnings about the possible Istanbul earthquake. He said the breakage will be at sea in the north of Marmara Sea. "We will break the point. The risk is very big." Gündoğdu said that the buildings were risky, especially hospitals, metrobuses, high-speed train and planes would be at risk. Associate Professor. Prof. Dr. Oğuz Gündoğdu, today at Industrial Vocational High School.
- Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned at High Speed Train Line (Photo Gallery) 04/05/2013 High Speed Train Line Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned High-Speed Train (YHT) Project, which will work between ISTANBUL and Ankara, will continue to be built on 29 October Republic Day, while in some sections new and high-speed rails are installed on concrete traves. It was started. However, the citizens of the settlement will pass the line, high-speed train pass 17 August 1999 earthquake damaged and repaired in the side of the railway is not known how to make an impact on the houses, they are concerned about the lack of information on this issue, he said. Since it is the bridge that connects Istanbul with Anatolia, it is very much in terms of both highway and railway İstanbul
- Sami Aydın anxious for the YHT route in Sivas-Ankara 28/04/2014 Sami Aydın is worried about the route of Sivas-Ankara YHT: Mayor Sami Aydın expressed his concerns about the route to be carried through the Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train Project and said that the route should be reviewed. TCDD 4. Regional Manager Halil Şenerise; “This is the case in the world; I saw Madrid, Tokyo, all of them in the city center YHT stations d ben he said. SivasValisi Regional Coordination Board meeting under the chairmanship of the end of 2016 in the end of the year planned to complete the Sivas-Ankara YHT Project in the city came to the agenda. Speaking at the meeting held at the General Assembly Hall, the Mayor of Sivas, Sami Aydın, said that Belediye
- Paper Airplanes Racing 1. The Drone Won 17/12/2018 A paper plane competition was organized in the SEKA Paper Museum of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Culture and Social Affairs. The event took place in the context of International Civil Aviation Day. Anıl Ekim won 48.22 in total. Smart Interactive HD Camera Drone for October was a gift. THE WORLDWIDE TO MAKE THE BEST PAPER FROM THE PAPER SEKA Paper Museum has added a new one to its special events. The event was organized by the Kocaeli University Aviation Club and the event was organized for the International Civil Aviation Day. Performed in the paper machine room Kâ
- Again Izmir is a first 24/02/2015 Again, Izmir, another first: Turkey's first Innovation Directorate was set up by local governments in Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. The Directorate created within the Department of Science Affairs will be open to projects coming from İzmir residents while developing innovative projects that will touch the city dwellers and provide sustainable productivity growth. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, adding a new one to its innovative works that keep pace with the era, has introduced the concept of Büyük innovation al that we are used to hearing in the private sector. The R & D Innovation Directorate established within the Department of Science Affairs has started to work to produce innovative project ideas that closely follow the developments in the world and touch the people of İzmir. Discovering new technologies ed
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Claims Postponed Again 08/02/2019 Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward. 29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Even though no official explanation has been made on the date, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion of the election for the month of April was learned. It was learned that the election work was effective, while the local elections in 31 March announced that the move would take place. On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation. IGA on the subject İ
- Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train to stop stations again confused 29/07/2013 Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train will stop the stations again: General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) "Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train" will stop the stations of the official website and published in a statement that the public with the description of Sapanca'nın. Arifiye was written in writing and divided the Sakarya press into two. As a result, TCDD publishes olduğun
- E + M Elektrik won the tender for tunnel safety electromechanical work after the corrective action decision of the JCC of Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project 01/05/2014 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project After the corrective action decision of the JCC, E + M Elektrik won the tender for tunnel safety electromechanical work again ini Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project ici, which was collected by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on 19 September 2013 Evaluation works were completed with the tender of tamam Tunnel Security Electromechanical Work kapsam. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the decision of the correct action of the JCC, E + M Elektrik won the tender with the offer of 8.937.000 TL again. At this stage, the legal process will be waited again. As it is known, TCDD, E + M Electric, Savronik System, Aykon Elektrik, ronik
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project Savronik Sistem firm again appealed to GCC for the tender of tunnel safety electromechanical work 21/05/2014 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project Savronik Sistem appealed to GCC again as a result of the tender for tunnel safety electromechanical work The Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of 19 September 2013 in the scope of the tünel Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project rom New developments were recorded with the tender of Electromechanical Work for Safety. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Savronik Sistem company appealed to the Public Procurement Authority for the result of 14 May 2014. At this stage, the JCC Decision will be expected. As it is known, Savronik Sistem appealed to the JCC for the result of the tender, Bil
- The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed (Flash NEWS) 02/07/2014 The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed: the opening date of the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line was postponed for the third time. The high speed train 5 was opened in July by Prime Minister Erdoğan. However, due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, it was postponed. Erdoğan, 5 will go from Istanbul to Istanbul in July with a high-speed train and a ceremony will be held at Pendik Station. However, Erdogan demanded that the opening be postponed due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan. PREVIOUSLY 2 HAS BEEN ERTENED The 2 was previously delayed because of its sabotage.