Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality teams continue to work on the main arterial streets and new tram lines in the city as a result of the warming of the weather.
On the Opera-Kumlubel tram line, the teams completing the asphalt pavement works of the side roads in Nizam Street continue their work on the tram line and side roads in Gaffar Okkan Street.
On the route of Kanlıpınar Martyrdom, the Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department, which continues to work on the hot asphalt at the Kaplanlar Street, also accelerated the work at the Asri cemetery before the Ramadan Feast, and started road repair, maintenance and patch works.
Teams, Hijri Sezen, Millet and Dumlupınar streets in the damaged areas of the teams who perform patch work, Ali Riza Efendi Street in the scope of road expansion work on building demolition and debris removal work.
The authorities of the Metropolitan Municipality stated that the construction wastes from the demolition were broken in the crushing plant at the recycling facility of the Metropolitan Municipality and considered as filling material in the infrastructure works.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bus Stations Marking Works In Eskişehir 16/05/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Directorate of Public Transportation Branches, the city center in the streets of the bus stop marking and painting work continues. Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Branch teams by the city center in the bus stops at the bus stops in order to provide passengers with boarding and landing in a more convenient and secure way marking and painting work is done. Horizontal and vertical painting and marking works at the stops in order to enable the passengers to get on and off the buses in a safer and more comfortable way by blocking the civil vehicle park to the stops allocated to public transportation; MK Atatürk Street, Yunus MK
- Eskişehir Concrete Road Application Continued 28/02/2019 With the concrete road application in Eskişehir, which is another first in the Metropolitan Municipality, on the road to Inonu-Kandilli concrete road works. The 'Concrete Road' application, which has been tried worldwide and has received successful results, continues with the works carried out in İnönü. Concrete road which is more economical and durable than asphalt can also be applied in summer and winter. The teams, which continue their work on the road of approximately 10 kilometers, pile the material consisting of a mixture of domestic cement, aggregate and water with paver and compresses them with cylinders. Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department officials are responsible for the daki
- Asphalt Works on New Tram Lines in Eskişehir Continue 01/07/2019 As part of the Tram Extension Line Project, Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their asphalt pavement works on Gazi Yakup Satar Street, tram side roads and Ali Rıza Efendi Street. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department teams, Tram Extension Line Project in the direction of Gazi Yakup Satar Street side asphalt pavement work continues. Teams, as well as Ali Rıza Efendi Street, Maide Bolel Nursing Home and Şehit Serkan Özaydın Street, asphalt paving process is completed at the part where the production of the pavement birçok
- Vatman Candidates' Training in Eskişehir Testing of New Trams Continues 07/07/2018 One of the biggest investments of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is the Tram Project, 6. While the construction of the stage lines continues, the trainings of the new trains and the trainings of the new trams continue simultaneously. From Emek-71 Evler to City Hospital and then to 5,2, Sultandere and 75 with the continuation line. ESTRAM's field work will continue to the neighborhoods of the year. While the work on the route of the City Hospital continues, the test runs of the SKODA brand trams, which will start new services, continue until the first hours of the morning from the night of the expedition. Trams and new lines will be born with the start of service Tram
- Ankara's New Road and Intersection Works Full Throttle Continues 12/11/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues the road and intersection works on all sides of the capital. The Metropolitan Municipality of METU Technopolis Junction was opened to traffic by the three important intersection projects of the capital, Kepekli, Akköprü and Türk Telekom. ALTERNATIVE ROUTES IN THE ESKİŞEHİR ROAD The 40 of the new boulevard and intersection construction, starting from the entrance of Hacettepe University Beytepe Campus, will provide a direct connection to the METU Technopolis junction which will provide easy access to Bilkent City Hospital. Eskişehir road to the road without encountering any traffic density of vehicles ehir
- Karakurt: Accidents on Road Construction and Station Work Continues on Increasing 31/05/2014 Karakurt: High Speed Rail Road Construction and Station Work Accidents continue to increase.United Transport Employees Union (BTS) Chairman Nazım Karakurt, high-speed rail road construction, work in the station and gar work continues to increase by the accident, he said. Chairman of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS) Nazım Karakurt, high-speed rail road construction, station and gar work in the work continues to increase accidents, he said. Karakurt, "Lastly, the murder of the work in Soma, the massacres of the relevant ministries and institutions are known by the negligence of the people.
- Road works in Kusadasi 07/08/2014 Road works are continuing in Kuşadası. Aydın has started to work as a pavement in the city of Kuşadası. Municipal Science Works teams are repairing the damaged roads in the first place. Kuşadası Mayor Özer Kayalı stated that repair and asphalting works were started at previously excavated points due to deterioration of natural reasons and infrastructure works in areas where vehicle traffic is dense. 3 on the paint road in the main point of the main arteries ayrı
- Road Construction Works in Eskişehir Countryside 09/07/2019 Road Construction Works In Rural Eskişehir Continues. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, which makes people smile in the city center and in the countryside with the works it carries out, continues the road construction, maintenance and repair works without any break. The teams continue their work at many different points in the countryside, the superstructure on the road that connects the district of Çalkaya and Yeşilyurt districts of Mihalıççık district and infrastructure works on the road to Hamidiye Neighborhood. Günyüzü and Alpu Districts of the district roads in accordance with the demands of the head of the mukhtarlara tasked with the construction machine leveling, stockade and slope cleaning work by making the connection ways more secure for drivers…
- Izmir trolley lines continue to mobilize 30/01/2017 Izmir trams continue its mobilization in the tram lines: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality accelerated the work of Konak and Karşıyaka tram with the entrance of the schools for the semester break. Within a week, excavations between Lausanne Square and Alsancak Hocazade Mosque were completed and rails were laid. Next there is the section between Lausanne and Montreux squares. Konak and Karşıyaka trams, which are among the important projects of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality which will bring a new breath to the city transportation, are under construction. While Mavişehir lanmaBostanlı test drive continues, the works at the Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard in the Konak line reached completion. Half-term of schools Okul
- Road Construction Work On Sivrice Road In Elazığ 14/04/2014 Road Construction Work on Sivrice Road in Elazığ Continues: Elazığ Highways 8. The road construction works initiated by the Regional Directorate on the Elazığ-Sivrice road continue. Elazig 8. Road construction work started in 2011 by the Regional Directorate of Highways continues at full speed. The construction of the 4 kilometer asphalt on the Sivrice road, carried out by the contractor, continued at the weekend. Due to the ongoing works on the Elazığ-Sivrice highway, the two lanes of the road were closed to traffic. Officials want to be careful about the drivers of this route, the studies will continue in the coming days learned. After the completion of road construction work, the road will be opened again in a short time ardından