Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality continues to diversify and update the urban transportation networks. Metropolitan Municipality, the city's two separate sides of the viaduct project, which will reach the end of each other. 75 meter-long viaduct, 50. Year Street and Şükrüpaşa will connect the Dadaşköy Street and will greatly reduce the traffic load in the city center. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen made a statement on the subject, drawing attention to the growing need for the cities of developing and growing transportation networks will draw attention to a similar situation is no longer in Erzurum, he said.
EK TRANSPORTATION NETWORK; TO DEVELOP DEVELOPMENT EK İŞİM
Underlining that the city center of Erzurum has begun to develop and expand on the one hand, President Mehmet Sekmen said, “While settlements are growing, the needs for lower and superstructure services increase in the same direction; The most important of them is transportation networks. Reminding the problems that Şükrüpaşa district experienced in connection with the city center, Chairman Sekmen said, Ş We are preparing to implement Viaduct Project and the Dadaşköy Street which is the center of Şükrüpaşa is 50. We will be tied together by the Year Caddesi. Thanks to this viaduct, the transition from Şükrüpaşa to the city center and from the city center to Şükrüpaşa will be much easier. Our people will gain from both time and fuel consumption et he said.
THREE 120 METALLIC NEW TRANSPORTATION NETWORK
- President Sekmen, who noted that the project connecting the Avenue of the Year with Şükrüpaşa Dadaşköy Street, was located on the railway route of the Erzurum Railway Station, stated that the bridge connection in question is composed of 4 feet and has a length of 75 meters. President Sekmen said, birlikte 66 bored pile manufacturing was carried out for the viaduct we made and the length reached to 200 meter with earthing production. When the project is completed, we will create a new transportation network with a total of one thousand 3 meters with the 120 junction. Our new roads have double lanes and 20 meters width. Therefore, they are capable of responding to the needs to a large extent. Our work on the project is about to be completed. After a short time, we will be presenting our new viaduct and all our connection roads to the service of Erzurum Çok.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Both sides of Arifiye comes together 24/02/2014 Both sides of Arifiye comes together: Arifiye center and Toyota-Sa Hospital and village side bridge project connecting the villages is taking place. Arifiye Mayor İsmail Karakullukçu said that he was happy to fulfill the promises he made during the 2009 election declaration. The bridge project, a project that Arifiyeliler has dreamed of for many years, comes to life. President Ismail Karakullukcu said: iye Arifiye district center and Toyota hospital, Mollaköy, Lower Kirazca, Hacıköy, Karaçomaklar and Semerciler, Türk Çaybaşı, Çaybaşı Fuadiye Neighborhoods will be much more comfortable now. The passenger buses that ring the city will be able to work directly between the center and the villages. I
- İzmir Gulf Crossing will not come together in two sides of Izmir 23/01/2017 If İzmir Bay Crossing is carried out, both sides of İzmir will not come together: The Izmir Provincial Coordination Board of TMMOB shared its views and evaluation regarding İzmir Bay Transit Project with the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, General Directorate of EIA Permit and Inspection. According to TMMOB, "İzmir's two sides are coming together" advertised with the public, the two sides of Izmir will not come together! The TMMOB 20 warns that the project's public opinion will cause a great deal of wastage of financial resources and environmental, public damage to the public benefit rather than being eliminated. TMMOB Izmir IKK, Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urban Planning, Balçova, TM
- Chilean Skiers Coming to Erzurum 20/02/2014 Chilean Skiers Coming to Erzurum: After the Ukrainian biahtlonculardan Chile Paralympic Winter Games Roster is coming to Erzurum. Murat Tosun, one of the famous ski trainers in Erzurum and other officials, and Chilean technicians said that Chilean skiers will enter the camp in Palandöken and they will be prepared at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi. Erzurum Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports Suleyman Arısoy Şile Paralympic Games Ski Team will enter the camp in Erzurum by stating that they are very happy, this camp thanked everyone who contributed to the construction of Erzurum. Murat Tosun, the ski instructor from Erzurum and residing in Istanbul, is the Palandöken Dedeman of the Chilean Paralympic Ski Team Erzurum
- Light Rail System Coming to Erzurum 04/11/2013 Erzurum Light Rail System Coming: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Kucukler, Capital City television program participating in the program found a description of the light rail system. The task is to help him again to introduce the enormous projects of Erzurum in the case of small ones, the light rail system, he noted. Our major and major projects include light rail system. Lines, routes and infrastructure were prepared. At present, even the number of wagons is certain eye We are planning to start this project in 2014. Livestock is an important business area in the city atı Completing the construction of the integrated meat and continuing our city on meat products Hay
- Fast Train Coming to Erzurum 22/03/2014 High-speed train comes to Erzurum: AK Party Chairman and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, "of course, there is the expectation in Erzurum, I know. High-speed train. I hope the fast train comes to Erzurum," he said. "Ferhat we have Ferhat. Mountains are pierced. Cute here. Şirin'e meet. Do nothing," he said. "Through the history of the Republic, 79 50 year-long 83 tunnel, they have made 12 tunnel. of course, with their huge steps were taken next to the dam. There are expectations in Erzurum, of course, I know. High-speed train. Hopefully it comes to high-speed trains in Erzurum. Erzurum Erzurum, of course, with the advent of high-speed train is now in Turkey ...
- A New Breath Comes to the Bazaar Tradition with a Nostalgic Tram in Bursa 26/05/2011 Actually adım It is a very important step to turn Cumhuriyet Avenue in the middle of Bursa and at the heart of the bazaar tradition into a pedestrianized area of attraction. Mayor Recep Altepe took this step that local administrations could not afford easily and intervened in the heart of Bursa. There is no doubt merkez With the project, the concept of Cumhuriyet Street will change and as a result, the bazaar tradition will revive and a very important center will be formed in the middle of Bursa. Here is one of the most important details of this project, the nostalgic tram last week, Bursa's green reflects the color of the rails. This week…
- Logistics Sector Comes Together at YTU 01/11/2014 The Logistics Sector Comes Together at YTU: The traditional activity of Yildiz Technical University (YTU) Quality and Efficiency Club is organized by the International Logistics Training Camp, 10. 16-18 December 2014 will be held between the dates will be attended by representatives of the logistics sector. The traditional event of Yildiz Technical University (YTU) Quality and Productivity Club is organized by the International Logistics Training Camp, 10. 16-18 December 2014 will be held between the dates will be attended by representatives of the logistics sector. 2013 2014 72 110 9 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- No driverless metro to the Anatolian side 10/02/2016 Anatolian side comes to the driverless metro: In Istanbul, scheduled to enter service at the end of the year Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe line, Turkey's first "driverless" will be underground. It will be the second subway of the Anatolian side and will be used for the first time. According to the information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the new metro line that will facilitate public transportation on the Anatolian Side, will go down to Üsküdar-Sancaktepe 24. The line will consist of 20 km and 16 station and 2 bin 750 meter tunnel connected to the warehouse and warehouse. Even the 126 wagon will serve. 24 bin 2 staff in the subway construction where the works are carried out without interruption 430 hours, for the 11 station to be completed Çalış
- New subway line to Anatolian side 23/09/2016 The new metro line to the Anatolian side is coming: Kartal Yakacık-Pendik Tavşantepe metro will be opened at the end of the month. Thanks to the Istanbul Kadikoy Pendik, the flight time will be reduced to 35 minutes. Preparing for the opening. President Erdoğan is expected to attend the opening at the end of September. Kartal-Yakacık-Pendik-Tavşantepe (Kaynarca) metro line, which is the continuation of Kadıköy-Kartal line, started in May 2013. Following the completion of construction and technical infrastructure work, test runs started successfully. It is stated that the metro line, which is in the form of small arrangements, will be opened at the end of September. It will be connected with Marmaray and metrobus Marmar
- New subway of European side increases real estate prices in the region 22/07/2013 The new subway of the European side increased real estate prices in the region: Prime Minister Erdogan's 7 inaugurated the Bağcılar - Başakşehir - Olimpiyatköy metro line on the European side of Istanbul, in July, to stimulate real estate prices in the region. Apartment prices for sale in Küçükçekmece 38 percent, and rent prices in the apartment increased in Bagcılar 23 increased. According to the data in the Sahibinden.com statement, the highest increase in the prices of apartments for sale took place in Küçükçekmece. 2012 thousand pounds 185 2013 38 255 19 2012 increased the number of apartments reached the XNUMX thousand pounds, while Küçükçekmece'ın XNUMX'lerin increased with the follow-up. Number of apartments for rent compared to XNUMX ın
- New York Timestan Positive Response to Erzurum 12/01/2011 One of the most important newspapers in the US, the New York Times travel page, 2011'da 41 place to go to Erzurum between the place, tourism and civil society organizations pleased. General Manager of Dedeman Palandöken Nuri Avşarer stated that the number of tourists will increase if the investor is supported. Erzurum Development Foundation (Er-Vak) President Erdal Guzel said that it is promising for the future that the fruits of the Winter Games are already being bought. As with every year, the New York Times has posted a list of favorite holiday destinations this year. 25 is preparing to host the World Universities Winter Games on January at 27 X
- Erzurum, the first fall of the season fell to high fallen snow 05/03/2014 Erzurum, the first fall of the season fell to high clumps fell: the first rain of the season fell mixed with Erzurum. In Erzurum, under the influence of rainy weather coming from the central Mediterranean, the daytime temperature was measured as 2. Eastern Anatolia Region and Erzurum came under the influence of rainy weather over the Central Mediterranean. Rainfall in the high sections of Palandöken and Erzurum as a snow fall, the city center fell into a snow-mixed rain. Starting the day with a sunny weather, Erzurumlular was surprised by the fact that sunny weather was replaced by rain and snow at noon. After the rain falling into the city center, the location is ış
- Avalanche Drill in Erzurum (Photo Gallery) 10/03/2014 Avalanche Drill in Erzurum: The Civil Defense Search and Rescue Units of Erzurum Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency (AFAD) conducted an avalanche drill at Konaklı Ski Center. Avalanche drill was performed in Konaklı region with the participation of search and rescue dogs. Scenario 4 athletes floating on the ski slope dangerous and avalanche while skiing in the zone remained under the avalanche. AFAD and Civil Defense Search and Rescue teams were informed about the incident and the rescuers were directed to Konaklı region. Upon the request of reinforcement of the said teams, 2 rescue rescue team was sent to Konaklı with 50 rescue rescue team. This…
- Safe, wanted an indoor ski slope in Erzurum 21/10/2014 Safe, Erzurum wanted an indoor ski slope: Erzurum Non-Governmental Organizations Platform (ESTP) President Mustafa Guven said that the more advanced ski center in Dubai could be established in Erzurum. Safe ork While skiing in the desert heat of 50 in Dubai can be done, why not ski in any period of the year in Erzurum? Güvenli said. ESTP President Safe, Ski Federation 'indoor ski resort' offered. Dubai's indoor ski resort is a unique model for Erzurum, emphasizing the safe, "50 degree temperature in Dubai in the middle of the city just in the middle of the 365 day 24 hours is a fully functioning ski resort. 400 tube length eşsiz
- Erzurum Metropolitanly Introduced Erzurum to National Media 28/01/2016 Erzurum Metropolitan City, Erzurum Introduced to the National Media: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen invited the city to the media members, the city's historical and tourist beauty was fascinated. Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Deputy Mayor Eyüp Tavlaşoğlu, Ak Parti Group Vice President Hüseyin Koçan, Deputy Secretary General Selami Keskin and Zafer Aynalı and businessman Mehmet Aca from Erzurum were also present. journalists, urban transformation areas in the city, neighborhoods where the old Erzurum houses are restored, historical places of Erzurum, touristic places, ski centers, production center and companies that direct the economic life of the city gaz
- Deputy Yilmaz, High Speed Train to Erzurum, Even We are working to come to Kars said. 13/03/2012 High-speed train to come to Erzurum, indicating that the work of the AK Party deputy Adnan Yilmaz, said the project work is continuing. Yilmaz said that they were trying to make the line coming to Sivas to come to the East, and said, daha We are looking forward to the high speed train project. Our Minister of Health Dr. We are doing our best about Recep Akdağ. Why not come to Erzurum from the high speed train to Sivas? Our initiatives are continuing in this regard. God willing, until the year of 2014 not only Erzurum, Kars will also bring the fast train. Source: www.gazeteguncel.com
- High speed train will arrive in 2015 to Erzurum in 2018 31/10/2012 Ü Our government is making the most investments to railroads until now, ta said Başar. Stating that the number of passengers arriving to the city increased by 2015, the number of passengers arriving in the city increased by 2018 compared to the previous years. The journey by train is significantly higher than before.
- Today in History: 29 June 1969 Eastern Express has come up to Erzurum 29/06/2015 Today in the history 29 June 1933 signing the contract for the construction of the Sivas-Erzurum railway. 29 June 1969 Eastern Express started to be operated with diesel locomotives until Erzurum.
- There is no rail system in Erzurum 01/07/2013 There is no rail system in the city transportation in Erzurum For many years, the "Light Rail System" which many politicians and mayors have brought to the agenda for urban transportation in Erzurum can no longer be raised. The second and third stage of many provinces are planned to work and the investment program will be stuck with the system for which Erzurum was dreamed. According to the urban infrastructure situation analysis in the plan, significant progress has been made in meeting the increasing infrastructure needs due to rapid urbanization, while the need for sustainability and sustainability of service quality is maintained. WORKING PLANNING Renewal and maintenance of newly opened areas and existing networks mal
- Ergüney invited to invest in Erzurum 24/07/2013 Ergüney'dan Erzurum invitation to the invitation: Erzurum First Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) Chairman of the Board Zafer Ergüney, as a result of investments made by the public in the city as a result of attractive opportunities for the private sector, stating that businessmen and industrialists invited to invest in Erzurum. Victory Ergüney, said it was one of Turkey's Erzurum attractions in terms of economic investment. Ergüney, the completion of the Ovit Tunnel to the nearest port city of Erzurum would be an hour and a half said. Erguney, Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Railway Kartsan connection to the establishment of Erzurum in the city will become one of the national and international economic attraction centers, he said. Next to OIZ'n
- İZBAN Erzurum has become an example 26/08/2013 IZBAN Erzurum was the example: TCDD and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which was established in cooperation with İZBAN, Marmaray and Gaziray after the rail system to be established in Erzurum was an example. A delegation from Erzurum examined the İZBAN system on site. IZBAN, which won the biggest prize in the category of Erzurum Best Collaboration kur by the International Union of Public Transporters (UITP), has also set an example for the rail system to be established in Erzurum after Marmaray and Gaziray. The General Manager Sabahattin Eriş and Deputy General Manager Sönmez Alev, who were created by TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality as a project of içi Tolerance and Synergy Genel, started their activities in Erzurum.
- Müsiad Erzurum will be establishing a fast train platform 21/11/2013 Musiad Erzurum We want to train Fast Platform: Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) management came together with members of the press' We want a fast train platform to Erzurum 'announced that they will establish. When the high-speed train to Erzurum, the connection to Central Asia will increase even more, indicating that the Independent Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Erzurum Branch President Huseyin Bekmez, da Erzurum, not only in the local, but also in Europe and Central Asia We want to make the High Speed Train Project live as soon as possible. Bursa, Izmir and Konya were not on the agenda when the Erzurum High Speed Train Project was on the first agenda. Unfortunately…
- Ener Chairman Aksu: Fast Train to Erzurum 09/04/2014 Chairman of the Ener Aksu: Erzurum Fast Train Fast Arrive Rey OK Sequence Rayda.Erzurum Center of Thought and Strategy (ENER) Chairman Vahdet Nafiz Aksu, EN Mayors and MPs, the 'public energy' stored in the election should be directed to large projects. With the projects we have explained before, one of the issues that need to be emphasized is the birlikte Fast Train eler project. Aksu, Erzurum's Informatics Center, Global Winter Tourism Center, Thermal Health Center, expressing that they care about, said: şu Rapid Health Organized Industrial Zone and Livestock Organized Industrial Zone, we believe the necessity of establishment. We believe that significant investments can be realized through public private sector cooperation method. Önemli
- Light rail system in Erzurum 17/09/2014 Erzurum Light rail system condition: We believe that light rail system is a very necessary transportation option for Erzurum. We have been expressing this belief for ten years. The project we shared with the public as ENER project was not found efficient before. Later, we heard that some works were carried out by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality. But the end did not come, the result has not happened. I do not know the approach of Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen about the project. It is my intention that this project will be dealt with seriously in the new period. There is a need for the comfort of the rail system in a winter hometown where a moving population falls on the road in the morning. In the freezing cold Dond
- The Gospel of Rail System in Erzurum 08/11/2014 Gospel of Erzurum Rail System: Mayor of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Sekmen and Erzurum Technical University Rector. Dr. Muammer Yaylalı met with the students of Erzurum Technical University. Erzurum Youth and Democracy Platform organized by the "Youth Encounters" program Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, and Erzurum Technical University Rector. Dr. Muammer Yaylalı met with university students. The event, which was held in the Conference Hall of the Center Building of ETU Center, started with the opening speech of Yaylalı. Yaylalı expressed his gratitude to his students and expressed interest in all their problems and asked the students to express all their problems. In the program, Mayor Mehmet Sekmen Belediye