Metro Istanbul employees who serve millions of Istanbulites every day met at the Eurasian Show and Art Center in Yenikapı. The iftar dinner, traditionally organized by Metro Istanbul, was held with the participation of the employees and their families.
Istanbul Deputy Director Abdullah Güler, Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, Deputy Secretary General Eyyüp Karahan participated in the iftar program organized by Metro İstanbul General Manager Kasım Kutlu and Metro İstanbul family this year. Mother and fathers experienced emotion-filled moments in the iftar program where the children read the Holy Quran and poems in Ramadan.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Employees Meet at Iftar 08/06/2018 The iftar program organized for the employees of Kayseri Transport Inc. took place in the Wonderland Table with the participation of approximately 700 personnel. Program; Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department Ferhat Bingol, Kayseri Transport Inc. General Manager Feyzullah Gundogdu, self Transport Workers' Union Deputy Chairman Lawyer Mehmet Ali Kayabaşı, company and union representatives as well as Kayseri Transportation Inc. employees joined. Kayseri Transportation Inc., which met with pre-employee employees. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu expressed his thanks to the staff members for shaking hands with the iftar program. Feyzullah Gündoğdu made a speech following the iftar dinner, saying İ
- TÜVASAŞ employees met at Iftar 17/05/2019 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate made the traditional iftar organization 16 on May 2019 in the company's social facilities. The iftar dinner of TÜVASAŞ, which is held every year as a requirement of our culture of unity, cohesion and cohesion at the heart of Ramadan, was held this year with the participation of approximately 2500 people. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Prof.Dr.İlhan KOCAARSLAN shared the situation and vision of the company with the guests in the iftar where the provincial protocol, bureaucracy, press, civil society and private sector representatives, veterans, relatives of martyrs and veterans, guests, company employees and their families. . TÜVASAŞ General Manager İlhan Kocaarslan, in his speech at the,
- Kurt, General Manager of TCDD Transportation Inc., met with his employees in Istanbul 13/06/2017 General Director of TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ Kurt met with its employees in Istanbul: During Ramadan, iftar was held in iftar programs organized in four corners of our country, while General Manager Veysel Kurt, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ General Manager, 11 June 2017 joined the program. He also made investigations in Marmaray. The program, hosted by DEMARD Istanbul Branch, was attended by General Director of TCDD, Veysi Kurt, DEMARD Chairman Nami Aras, DEMARD Istanbul Branch President Serdar Demirdöken and the railwaymen. Mechanic is a very difficult profession, must be bent in front of TCDD Transport Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt Mak
- IMM Workers Meet at 'Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop' 09/08/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality staff, REC Turkey and Istanbul organized under the Smart City Project by ISBAK "Workshop on Sustainable Intelligent Cities" met at the. Founder of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas also found that REC Turkey and ISBAK "Sustainable Smart Cities Workshop" 60 close to different departments and experts attended the municipality of about 200 affiliates. Speaking at the opening of the workshop on ”Sustainable Cities ına organized within the scope of Istanbul Smart City Project, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Hayri Baracli stated that the problems arising from the increase in population growth, urbanization and the increase of the migration to cities caused an ehir obese-city ında, and that the infrastructure in the cities became increasingly inadequate.
- Alışan Logistics met with world brands at Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 20/11/2012 Buying Logistic Transport Logistics Fair met with global brands Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which brings together Turkish logistics companies competing in international markets with world giants; 15 - 17 was held in Istanbul Expo Center with the participation of approximately 2012 people between November 14.000. In the "Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair" which is accepted as the biggest activity of the logistics market; In the scope of the cocktail organized for the guests and press members by Alışan Lojistik; Announcement and signature ceremony of the business meeting of Alışan - Interbulk was held. Logitrans Transport is one of the most important meeting organizations in the logistics sector.