Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, which met a large part of the capital's need of public transportation, realized a first in buses and signed a new application.
General Directorate of EGO; handles, old people, pregnant and women with children for the buses separated by special figures and patterned fabrics are changing seats.
2 THOUSAND 211 CHAIR CHANGED IN THE FIRST STAGE
EGO General Directorate Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Department In the first stage of the assembly stage in Macunköy Workshops, the 150 bus will be replaced with the first seat of the 4 950.
29 team members started 67 from April to date. 2 bin 211 ekip special figure and patterned X seat replacement was carried out on XNUMX bus.
DESIGN WILL CREATE AWARENESS
The Metropolitan Municipality started to cover the priority seats with special figures and patterns in order to make the citizens of the EGO bus to travel and to make the public more aware and to travel in a safer and more comfortable environment.
At the same time, damaged, dirty, torn and unusable seats in the comfortable, ergonomic and ergonomic seats in the new type of change is carried out by the teams, spend a busy time.
SPECIAL PASSENGER CHAIRS
Officials of the General Directorate of EGO, the public transport services of the capital of the capital every day 340 bus, 750 thousand passengers on the move, stating that a large share of public transportation EGO buses "special figure and patterned" seats with special status passengers after this application they said they could travel comfortably.
Officials who used the public transport vehicles, disabled, elderly, pregnant and children traveling in a seamless way to remind the passengers separated from public transport vehicles, said: de There may be unpleasant times between priority seat passengers and other passengers. We think that this unpleasantness will be prevented thanks to the special design seats that have not been made so far in buses koltuk.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Women and children in EGO buses will be able to land between two stops in the evening 15/05/2017 In EGO buses, women and children will be able to land in the evening between two stops: In Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Council, it was decided that EGO buses would be organized in order to allow women and children to descend between two stops after a certain time in the evening. In the Municipal Assembly meeting chaired by Deputy Speaker Nail Çimen, the arrangement of EGO buses was discussed according to summer and winter seasons. Mel In order to ensure the safety of women and children albeit small, women and children should be able to get down at the point they want between two stops in the city buses after a certain hour.
- Charging Journey Started on EGO Buses 13/11/2018 As the General Directorate of EGO, we have introduced the USB charger on your 150 bellows bus in order to provide more comfortable service to our valued passengers. USB-out chargers mounted on buses enable citizens traveling on buses to charge the device. The charging project has started to be implemented in our buses, which mainly serve the university campuses. According to the feedback from our citizens, it is planned to be installed on all of our buses. QUICK CHARGING Devices with a fast charging feature and a phone 20 can charge up to 50 on a minute journey. In order to prevent damage to the phones, they are installed with fuses in accordance with the standards. Four USB adet
- Free Internet Period for EGO Buses 28/03/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, 46 on all sides of the capital city and the free Wi-Fi application launched near the 100 now carries to EGO buses. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna stated that they have accelerated the work on Smart City Management and in this context, free w-fi service placed in many squares and parks of the Capital city and charging devices in public transportation and now they have introduced free wi-fi services to the capitalists in EGO buses. Underlining the fact that they are trying to integrate the Smart City Management System into the city, President Tuna first among Beytepe Metro Station-Hacettepe University Beytepe Campus Akıllı
- The old trams of Konya are fitted with modern seats 01/04/2013 Modern trolleys fitted to the old trams of the old trams After the new air conditioners attached to the old trams, some of the trams, the old seats were removed and more modern and comfortable seats were fitted. After the new air conditioners attached to the trams, Konya Metropolitan Municipality started to wear new and comfortable seats by lifting the old seats in some trams. Konyalılar, waiting for the new trams in September, the Metropolitan Municipality continues to change the old trams. Some of the trams, which became unbearable in the scorching heat of the summer, were equipped with new air conditioning. According to the latest information received from the 60 tram only to the 30 air conditioner will be installed and 30 tram göre
- Feast of holidays extended seats were overflowed 09/10/2013 Feast of the holiday was extended seats were overflowed: the 9 day of the Eid al-Adha holiday has already filled the bus, airplane and train seats, many businesses put additional flights. Due to the high demand for highways in the holiday, Metro Tourism, 1500 2 500 during the holiday period, the number of times 48 in the normal period. During the THY holiday, 9, Anadolujet 423 and Pegasus carried out XNUMX flights on domestic and international flights. TCDD General Directorate, which increases the flights to Ankara-Eskişehir High Speed Train (YHT), will add wagons to many outlines and regional trains. According to the AA correspondent, during the holiday of the Sacrifice dı
- EGO Bus Passengers Pledge Area Investor Investigation 24/02/2018 The driver of the EGO bus, who was discussing with the passengers in Ankara, locked all the doors and captured the passengers 40 within minutes of the vehicle. The incident occurred yesterday evening in the Mamak Aegean Quarter 340 EGO bus number one occurred. According to information received, two passengers stuck behind the automatic gate of the bus on the Nato Road Street, the driver was having an argument. The tension increased as a result of a dispute between the driver and another citizen. It was claimed that the driver, who had entered the squabble with the passengers, then locked all the doors and did not get anybody out of the vehicle. Passengers are taken captive for about 40 minutes, then the mobile phone ı
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- MOTAŞ conducts air conditioning control on private public buses 25/07/2017 In these days, where temperatures are above seasonal norms, MOTAŞ increased its controls on both public and private public buses in order to enable citizens to travel more comfortably. MOTAŞ, which attaches great importance to passenger satisfaction in public transportation, continues to innovate with vehicle maintenance. Things innovations evaluating motas General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgac, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality's public transport noting that in a good place in Turkey; "The average age of the vehicles are among the top five provinces in Turkey. But this is not enough for us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. While renewing our fleet as much as possible, Fil
- Attention! Bukart Term Ends on Private Public Buses 30/03/2018 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas and the meeting of the private public bus did not result. After the meeting, which lasted until late hours, the public in Bursa gave information to the public bus, "1 from April to stop the card system and cash payment system will switch to" said. A private public bus crisis in Bursa could not be overcome! Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş and BURULAŞ officials held a meeting that lasted until late hours with private bus operators. However, the long-standing crisis has not been resolved. BURULAS General Manager Kürşat Çapar "The income of private public buses is below their expenses, they cannot make money, they are hurting."
- Free Transfer Period in Private Public Buses in Kocaeli 16/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will run as a free transfer. FREE AKTARMALI Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will work as a free connection. With the new regulation made citizens; Line 55 NO.
- New Free Transfer Period for Private Public Buses 22/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; The Xanthan-Esentepe-Tavşantepe line with the number 111 has been divided and converted into ring lines. The lines 71 and 111 were made free to transfer to each other in the same direction at Halkevi- Leyla Atakan-Cumhuriyet Park stops. The application 24 will begin from Monday to September. TRAFFIC WILL NOT BE TRANSPARENT TO TREATMENT Vehicles going to Tavşantepe direction 71 will not be affected by D-100 traffic and regular operations of the flights will be ensured.
- Tender Announcement: 5700 water circulation pump procurement tender for use on MT 10 type rail buses 21/09/2012 Republic of Turkey State Railway Tenders 3 Regional Procurement and Procurement Procurement Commission Directly-Directly Procured Tender Tender: Ali Benice Tender Manager Phone: 02324643131 / 4118 Tender Manager Fax: 02324647798 Date Announcement: 20.09.2012 00: 00: 00 27.09.2012 00: 00: 00-14: 00 specification Cost: tender Procedure: Direct Supply tender Subject: Direct Supply Registration No: 12458 Mail: email@example.com Sardar Game
- IETT buses 'three doors' period 10/10/2012 IETT General Manager Hayri Baraçlı stated that they place great importance on passenger satisfaction as an institution and the dik three doors önem period will start on IETT buses. Ali Kuş from Yeni Şafak newspaper, IETT General Manager Hayri made an interview with Baraçlı. IETT'in management building, the interview with the General Director Baraçlı Ali Kuş'ya answering questions in the interview, "IETT next year from the bus" 3 door to the door, 3 door through the project "self-control" will be launched. An electronic card reader will be installed on all doors of the buses. In this way, passengers can only ride on the bus from all doors, not through the front door, which is under the control of the driver. Bu Collective…
- Procurement Notice: DM 55000 Type Motors and DM 15000 Type Units and MT 5700 Rail Buses 07/01/2013 TCDD 3. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE DM 55000 Type DM 15000 Type Units and MT 5700 Rail Buses to be used for the Supply of Spare Material Supply Unit 3. 3 0 232 464 31 / 31 4269 0 232 464 77 Ad Date 98 / 04 / 01 deadline date and time 2013 / 15 / 01 TIME: 2013: 15 SPECIFICATION COST 00, TENDER PROCEDURE OPEN BIDDING TENDER subject material receiving file NUMBER 400 / 2012 ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org TENDER TCDD 3. X
- Forgotten items on subways and buses in Ankara were sold by auction 03/03/2013 In Ankara metro and buses, forgotten items were sold by auction. EGO Buses, ANKARAY and Metro were forgotten by the passengers, but the sale of the goods can not be reached. The interest in the auction, which was organized under the coordination of EGO Bus Operation Department and the Purchasing Department, was great. The sale of the goods, which were kept in the Lost Property Service established in the Directorate of Bus Operation of EGO and filled the annual waiting period of 1, was made in the refectory of the General Directorate of EGO. A large number of citizens participated in the auction, which was watched with interest, and the 117 piece of goods sold on the sale was close to 3 thousand pounds da
- Spare Parts for DM 55000 Type DM 15000 Type and MT 5700 Rail Buses 27/03/2013 2012 / 196974 Purchase of Spare Materials for Use in DM 55000 Type Units and MT 15000 Rail Buses in DM 5700 Type Mototren. Approximate Cost: 970.500,00 TRY bid was awarded to YÜCEELLER ELEKTRİK ELEKTRONİK İNŞ.SAN.VE TİC.L.Ş. 89.520,00) Auction a) Date: 1 b) Type: Purchase of goods c) Method: 15.01.2013 / 4734-g d) Approximate cost: 3 TRY 970.500,00) a) Name of the subject of the tender: TCDD 2. 3 PEN IN THE DISTRIBUTED DM 55000 TYPE MOTOTRENES, DM 15000 TYPE UNITS AND THE 5700 TYPE LISTED IN MT 6 RAY BUSES İL
- Thermostatic Control System Operation (For Use on 5700 Type Rail Buses) 04/11/2013 TCDD Enterprise 3 Regions Directorate of Thermostatic Control System Procurement of SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: XRUMX 3 121 35220 0 232.464 31 31 4269 4108 0 232.464 77) postal address: email@example.com. f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Ali BENİCE Commission Manager 3. The bidders shall contact the staff of the above addresses and numbers by contacting the personnel responsible for the tender.
- Discount on subway and municipal buses in Adana 01/02/2015 Discount on the metro and municipal buses in Adana: For the students, the public transportation fee for buses and railways is reduced to 1 liras. The Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality Hüseyin Sözlü has now paid a discount on the price paid by the teachers. Teachers will pay 2 and a half for 2015 1 from 1. According to the new decision taken by Adana Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME); teachers will be able to benefit 1 and half liraya from public transport. Having previously reduced the public transportation fee to XNUMX for students, Hüseyin Sözlü, the Mayor of Adana, has been içi
- Feast Change on Tramway, Express and Ring Buses in Samsun 23/09/2015 Change of Festivals in Tramway, Express and Ring Buses in Samsun: SAMULAŞ has made arrangements with the light rail system vehicles, tram, express and ring buses and ropeway operations that will be valid during the Feast of Sacrifice. During the Eid Al-Adha, the frequency of service at the tram hours was changed and the 1 of the Eid al-Adha. On the other hand, the average trolley movement times were increased to 9-10 minutes, while on other days average trolley movement times were arranged as 7-8 minutes. During the 4 daily Sacrifice Day E1 express and ring lines will be applied on Sunday. While there is no change in the entrance and exit times of Tekel Car Park, Tek
- New era for safe transportation of IETT buses 04/05/2016 New era for safe transportation on IETT buses: İstanbul Elektrik Tramvay and Tunel establishments established a brand new vehicle monitoring center in the Bus Fleet Management Center in İkitelli with the new GPS technique developed in order to increase the security in public transportation vehicles. Istanbul Electric Trolley and Tunnel Operations (IETT), which provides service to 14 million Istanbullix 5 buses and 100 thousand each day, has established bus fleet management center in İkitelli Garage with the team of İ 50 for electronic tracking and management of public transportation vehicles. With the established GPS connection to the bus network, the location of all buses can be watched.
- Free internet is available in Kocaeli Metropolitan buses 26/09/2016 Free internet is available in Kocaeli Metropolitan buses: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides free internet service on buses. With the work carried out by the Public Transport Department, free internet access is provided to the citizens from the wi-fi's that are placed on the buses. Since January, hundreds of thousands of citizens have benefited from internet services while traveling by bus. 438 THOUSAND 412 OPERATION 438 bin 412 entered the internet on citizen buses by the beginning of this year. With the help of free wi-fi, some citizens took care of some student courses while they had finished their job. The most use of the internet in buses was in May. TARGET 1 MILLION M
- Supervision of the hidden passenger bus in transportation Kars 30/01/2017 Secret Passenger Control on Transportation Park A.Ş Buses: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality carries out different applications for the comfortable travel of citizens in transportation. In order to investigate the complaints of the passengers coming from the passengers; BIN 119 HIDDEN PASSENGER PASSENGER In order to provide better quality service in the vehicles, the hidden passenger survey is carried out on all vehicles belonging to Transportationpark A.Ş. Since the start of the application, a total of one thousand 119 times the passenger application was made. Application is still going on buses. OBSERVATION OF THE BUS The hidden passenger, at least in the vehicle according to the routes of the vehicles OT
- Free internet service in Diyarbakir, Municipality buses 10/02/2017 Free internet service in the city buses: In order to provide comfortable and high quality transportation service, the Metropolitan Municipality has expanded its fleet and started to provide free internet (WiFi) service on the 25 bus to connect citizens with mobile phones, tablets and computers. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work to provide better quality and comfortable transportation services to citizens. Continuing to expand the fleet of vehicles, the Metropolitan Municipality, citizens of public transport buses mobile phones, tablets and computers to benefit from the internet has launched work. Internet service is provided on 25 bus.
- Healthy journey in Kocaeli Metropolitan Buses 19/03/2017 Healthy travel on the buses of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality: The work carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of the work carried out within the vehicle with the Nano Silver Disinfection is now more healthy transportation in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department by the Presidency of the citizens to continue to work in a healthier and better quality. In this context, disinfection works are carried out with the most advanced methods of technology. NANO SILVER DISINFECTION With the studies carried out by the Public Transport Office, bacteria, microbes and all kinds of microorganisms inside the vehicle are rendered ineffective with internal disinfection. Nano Silver Disinfection method used on vehicles used in three months N
- Inde contact closing action “in ESHOT buses 03/08/2017 The General Labor Union affiliated to DISK said that in the morning (3 August Thursday), arasında contact closure action X will be made in ESHOT buses between 06.00 and 08.00 in the morning, and other units of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will have'n half a day job D. Although no notification was made by the union to our municipality or its affiliated institutions for this decision, it was beneficial to share this development with the public in order for our citizens not to be victimized. Such actions are considered as Send unlawful strikes alar in accordance with the Unions and Collective Labor Agreements Act 6356. The necessary legal proceedings regarding the personnel who caused failure in the transportation service we offered to our citizens by not presenting their jobs tomorrow Yar