The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between the Bulgarian Railways reached agreement with the city of Plovdiv in Edirne since June 1 2019 trains to do.
TCDD Passenger Transportation Department Istanbul Passenger Transportation Division Deputy Director Veysi Alçınsu stated that many day trips from Bulgaria to Edirne were coming from Edirne to Bulgaria. this time will contribute to Edirne economic contribution, he said.
Train times and ticket prices will be announced in the coming days.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Filibe Edirne Train Expeditions Revive the Economy of the City 28/05/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between the Bulgarian Railways reached agreement with the Plovdiv city of Edirne, which will begin on June 1 2019 train between the time it was announced will benefit the economy. The statement made by the Turkish State Railways Edirne Station Headquarters, from Bulgaria to Edirne where a large number of day visitors come so Bulgaria Railways that request train service between Edirne and Plovdiv and the Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), jointly his work 1 will be started as of June. TCDD Edirne Gar Directorate will arrive in Edirne with a train capacity of 180 from Bulgaria T
- Plovdiv-Edirne Train Expeditions with Tourism Attack 04/06/2019 As a result of the reconciliation between TCDD and Bulgarian Railways, 2019 European Capital of Culture began its train journey between Plovdiv and the historical and cultural city of Edirne, which was the capital of 92 for the Ottomans. development is expected to contribute greatly to the tourism and trade of both cities ... Olgay GÜLER from the Newspaper; As a result of the agreement made between TCDD and Bulgarian Railways, train train to Edirne started. The first train departing from Plovdiv reached Edirne with the 30 passenger at noon. In order to increase tourism and trade between the two cities ticaret
- Today in History: 4 October 1971 Pehlivanköy-Edirne-Kapıkule line is opened and Istanbul-Edirne line is 229 km Bugün 04/10/2015 Today 4 October 1860 Constanta-Cernova (Boğazköy) line was opened in history. The navigation began. (64,4 km.) 4 October 1872 Haydarpasa-Tuzla line, which is the first part of Haydarpasa-Izmit railway, was completed in 14 months and commenced service with a ceremony. 4 October 1888 Deutsche Bank, headed by Georgevon Siemens, has received the privilege of extending and operating the Haydarpaşa-İzmit Line to Ankara. The concession right was 99 year and the construction period was 3 year. Deutsche Bank purchased the Haydarpaşa-Izmit line to 6 million Frank. The concession agreement was signed between the Minister of Public Affairs Zihni Pasha and Dr.Alfred Kuala, one of the executives of Stutgard-vvürtembergissche Vereinsbank. The date of the concession order was 30 September 1888. İm
- Today in History: 4 October 1971 Pehlivanköy-Edirne-Kapıkule line has been opened and Istanbul-Edirne line Tarih 04/10/2013 Today 4 October 1860 Constanta-Cernova (Boğazköy) line was opened in history. The navigation began. (64,4 km.) 4 October 1872 Haydarpasa-Tuzla line, which is the first part of Haydarpasa-Izmit railway, was completed in 14 months and commenced service with a ceremony. 4 October 1888 Deutsche Bank, headed by Georgevon Siemens, has received the privilege of extending and operating the Haydarpaşa-İzmit Line to Ankara. The concession right was 99 year and the construction period was 3 year. Deutsche Bank purchased the Haydarpaşa-Izmit line to 6 million Frank. The concession agreement was signed between the Minister of Public Affairs Zihni Pasha and Dr.Alfred Kuala, one of the executives of Stutgard-vvürtembergissche Vereinsbank. The date of the concession order was 30 September 1888. İm
- Edirne deputy Bircan, Edirne high-speed train left another spring 16/12/2015 Edirne Deputy Bircan, Edirne had another spring-speed train in Edirne deputy are you Bircan Edirne Edirne repeatedly said he postponed again due date for the high-speed trains not started a kind of production given the right, he said Turkey carried the Grand National Assembly agenda. Erdin Bircan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, giving a written problem by asking what time the Edirne high-speed train will be operational. Recep Tayyip Erdogan during his time as Prime Minister reminded that the promised high-speed train to Edirne Bircan, "Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, particularly Edirne, Edirne'ye every minister continues to promise to speed train," he said. The Proposal ...
- 31 Starts Derbent-Tuzla Expeditions for trains that will stop as of January 2012 27/01/2012 31 will launch an express bus service between Derbent and Tuzla before the train departures. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 January 2012 will stop the bus service for stops between Derbent-Tuzla will set up a bus service. High Speed Train (YHT) Project will be stopped due to the work to be stopped in the train service to prevent the victims of the 200 number one express will be organized. Parallel Stations to Train Stations Bus times will be provided by the daily 8000 passenger to travel between Derbent and Tuzla without any problems. 31 January 2012 will be stopped with the date of the train to serve as an alternative to the city bus train timetable UM
- container trains to carry freight between Turkey and Pakistan, starting in July 15 08/07/2012 Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad container freight services, which will carry freight between 15, will be mutually re-started as of July. According to information obtained from AA correspondent, last month in Ankara, TCDD, the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) countries organized by the participation of railroad officials "EIT 11. Railway Organizations Presidents Meeting", gave the fruit. The Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad train, which was launched on 14 on the 2009 of 25, has been canceled due to delays in cruising time in 2011 November 15. Turkey, Iran and Pakistan in the trilateral meeting between the railway authorities; Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad trains were scheduled to be re-launched in July at 6. 543 bin XNUMX is located on the Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad route ran
- High-speed train (YHT) between Eskişehir and Konya starts. 20/03/2013 After Ankara-Konya, high-speed train (YHT) flights start between Eskişehir and Konya. Eskişehir-Konya YHT line will be opened in 23 March Saturday in Eskişehir by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Turkey, on March 13 2009 met with the high-speed train operations with the opening of the Ankara-Eskisehir line. In going this route 10 10 20 days including arrival time yht who are far 26 411 thousand times while performing, the number of passengers carried has reached a thousand 7 357 851 million. The share of bus transport with 55 on the Ankara-Eskişehir route before the start-up of the HRCs is% 10, Y
- Starting block train services between Turkey and Hungary 24/02/2015 Starting block train services between Turkey and Hungary Turkish-Hungarian Rail Working Group 3. The meeting was held in Budapest, Hungary. The Turkish delegation headed by İbrahim ÇELİK, Head of Load Department; The ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was attended by representatives of the National Development Ministry, MAV Hungarian Railway Company, Gysev Cargo and Rail Cargo Hungary from Hungary. During the meeting, Turkey to increase the 2 billion dollars trade volume between Hungary in order to develop cooperation in the field of railways between Hungary and Turkey, rail freight to increase opportunities between the two countries, intermodal and semi-trailer (TR Box) discussed opportunities for cooperation in the field of transportation. At the meeting,…
- High-speed train services start between London and Amsterdam 21/02/2018 Tickets for new high-speed trains, launched between London's capital of England and Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, were sold. Launched to offer an alternative to the airway between two cities, one of the busiest air traffic in Europe, this trip will be completed in 3 hours per minute. In April, when traveling to London, the passport checkpoints in Amsterdam will not be ready and will have to be transferred to Brussels by the end of the year. Eurostar, which will organize the flights, carried out its promotion on Tuesday. Source: Euronews.com
- Train Flights Restart in Tabriz-Van 17/05/2018 TCDD Transportation Inc. between Iran and the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) between Tabriz-Van and Tehran-Istanbul to start the re-train between 14-15 May 2018 dates were held in the meeting hall of the General Directorate. Representing TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş., Deputy General Manager Erol Arıkan, Vice-Chairman of the Department of Passenger Transportation Yusuf Çağatay and other officials attended the meeting and a delegation headed by Hassan Mousavi, Vice President of Passenger Relations from RAI. Deputy General Manager Erol Arıkan liberalized the railways and started operations on 01 January 2017 TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. gave extensive information about. According to the bilateral agreement, this year Var
- Between Samsun and Sivas Train Flights Begins 11/01/2019 Samsun-Sivas Railway reached the last stage. The trains perform the test runs on the renewed rails. TCDD officials, said the line will be in service this month. The last phase of the Samsun-Sivas (Kalın) Railway Line, which was built in the first years of the Republic, was opened in 1932 and the 3 was renewed years ago. European Union (EU) grants with the EU project outside the borders of the biggest project to be launched in the month of the railway line will be put into service. On the rails renewed on the line, test runs are performed every day. CAPACITY INCREASING In the vicinity of the modernization, the speed of transportation will be 60 km to 100 and the daily train capacity of the line will be KAP
- Today in history: 11 January 1871 Plovdiv - Burgas line approved 11/01/2012 11 In January 1871, the Plovdiv - Burgaz line was approved as part of the construction of a railway line to the city of Plovdiv, now known as Plovdiv, one of the most important settlements of the Ottoman state.
- Edirne Istanbul began train services 28/07/2016 Edirne Istanbul train services have started: According to the statement from TCDD now began the train to Edirne. People who want to reach Istanbul in a short time and do not want to suffer from traffic sufferings, "Edirne Istanbul began train services?" he started asking someone. Expectations for the expected Istanbul Edirne train service came. Edirne Istanbul began train services? According to the statement from TCDD, now Edirne train service began. People who want to reach Istanbul in a short time and do not want to suffer from traffic sufferings, "Edirne Istanbul began train services?" he started asking someone. How much is the Istanbul Edirne train ticket price?
- freight train flights starting between Turkey and Pakistan 27/11/2012 Turkey, Iran and Pakistan routes in total 6 543 thousand kilometers of road freight train journey time will 18 in the first place, then there will be the 11 days. Izmit-Köseköy will be removed from the train from different points can be given. The train, the economic relations between Turkey and Pakistan is expected to make a significant contribution. 2009 was terminated due to the delays in Pakistan. 'EIT 2011', which was held in Ankara in June with the participation of railway officials of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) countries under the chairmanship of TCDD. Meeting of the Heads of Railway Organizations' fruit. The expedition is on 11, 14, and the duration of the trip in Pakistan is Deneme
- Raybüs flights start between Adapazarı and Istanbul 02/07/2013 Raybüs flights between Adapazarı and Istanbul are starting. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binal Yıldırım came to Yarımca Construction Site in Körfez District of Kocaeli Province for briefing about High Speed Train Line. High-speed train line in the last situation of the work coming from the Minister Yildirim, said the test will begin after the 30'ın said: "Gebze Köseköy 56 kilometers as of the current line has been completely dismantled. Excavation, fill jobs percent 96 99 71 68 38 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- France Between Turkey And Block Container Freight Train Expedition Begins 04/02/2015 France Between Turkey And Block Container Freight Train Timetable Begins: Traffic Department President Abraham STEEL presidency; DB Schenker Rail, Tranfesa and the Department of Cargo with the participation of officials, the details of the block container train run between France and our country was discussed. At the meeting, it was decided to start the regular flights in March, the train which was previously successfully carried out. 4 days a week to be operated by the train from France's Noisy to Derince Mega Swap containers and auto spare parts will be moved.
- Konya-Akşehir starts railroad services 08/08/2015 Railroad flights between Konya and Aksehir begin: AK Party Konya deputy Mustafa Baloglu, Konya-Aksehir ramsbüs flights will start next Wednesday, he said. There is another good news from the area of transportation to Konya which has an important position in transportation by High Speed Train. AK Party Konya deputy Mustafa Baloglu, Transportation Maritime and Communications by the former Minister of Lütfi Elvan Konya-Aksehir said that the Raybüs Project has come to an end. In order to meet the passenger demand between Konya and Akşehir, Baloğlu announced that 12 will provide a total of 2 trains for 2 and 4 arrivals with XNUMX departures and XNUMX trains.
- Mithatpaşa-Pendik Break, Ada Express starts flights 17/02/2017 Mithatpaşa-Pendik Break, Ada Express flights are starting: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. On the heavy demand from Mithatpaşa-Pendik Island Express flights will start to start TREN 1 RAYLARDA IN APRIL In the agenda for a long time and the Sakarya Civil Society Platform (SASTOP) signature campaign with the support of the 'Island Train', instead of the city center Mithatpaşa Station ' 1 will start from April. SEPARATIONS RANDIMANA BAĞLI Despite the difficulty of transportation to and from Mithatpaşa, the opinion of the public on how to start the voyages will open to discussion. General Manager Veysi Kurt, in this regard, will achieve the yield and efficiency will determine the future of ım
- New 6 Piece High Speed Train Set to Edirne-Kars 8 Time to Come Between! 13/11/2012 State Railways (TCDD), which are preparing to tender for 6 pieces high-speed train (YHT), will take trains that will make 350 mileage speed. The project will start with a loan of approximately 175 million Euros received from the Islamic Development Bank. The project will be launched by 2016 until 62 with the opening of Ankara-Istanbul and Ankara-Sivas lines. Thus, HT Very high speed trains Esk will be added to the YHTs which are going to 250 kilometers between Ankara and Eskişehir and Konya. These tenders are scheduled to be completed in the near future. In this way, the demands on the Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya lines will be increased by increasing the number of flights. With the trains planned to be taken, in a short time in Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya line Alın
- Istanbul-edirne Planned High Speed Train 10/11/2013 Istanbul-edirne Planned High Speed Train: Edirne Governor Hasan Duruer, Istanbul-Edirne between the planned high-speed train project, Edirne in a sense would be a suburb of Istanbul, he said. Duruer, AA correspondent, said in a statement, the Minister of Health Mehmet Müezzinoğlu'nun Edirne after the completion of Marmaray said that the speed train project will accelerate further. High-speed train will come to Edirne in 2017 Duruer, "High-speed train to Edirne, because the Istanbul-Edirne to the 1 hour will land. With high-speed train in a sense, Edirne, becomes the suburb of Istanbul. improves both social development and contribute to the development of social, "he said. In the past…
- Edirne High Speed Train Project 2015-2017 09/12/2014 Edirne High Speed Train Project 2015-2017 will be realized: Edirne, which is trying to catch the level of Kırklareli and Tekirdağ in industrialization, has increased the target in tourism. In Edirne, the project was launched in order to increase the number of 2 million tourists to 2015 million in 5. Edirne Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ETSO) Chairman of the Board Recep Zipkinkurt, industrial and industrial development in Edirne compared to Tekirdağ and Kırklareli'da slowed down the serious attacks in the tourism foot, stating that the 2015 year, the number of tourists 2 million to 5 million to remove, he said. Zıpkınkurt stated that the high-speed train project, which is expected to reach the city until 2017, will add momentum to tourism. Kın
- 16 Train service to Izmir 13/08/2012 AK Party Usak Deputy İsmail Güneş; Izmir Konya said that the train services will start again from the 16 August. AK Party Deputy İsmail Güneş stated that Uşak people will benefit from the train services which have an important role in passenger transportation and they will make a more comfortable train journey with the help of their initiatives. İsmail Güneş stated that the government continues to work on the high-speed train project he wants to implement, and said proj Once the high-speed train projects are completed, our people will have the opportunity to travel more safely and comfortably in less time, Hükümet he said. 16 also stated that the train services that will be started on August will provide an alternative to the transportation of citizens UM
- Ankara Istanbul high-speed train service starts 19/02/2013 Ankara Istanbul high-speed train services begin Binali Yildirim, Ankara, Istanbul between the high speed train services will begin at the end of this year announced. The high-speed train line will cost 4 billion dollars. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that high speed trains between Ankara and Istanbul will start at the end of the year. The ongoing Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line will cost 4 billion dollars. Minister Yıldırım, CHP Istanbul deputy Erdogan responded to the question on the subject of the land and '' the project, Ankara-Eskisehir part was opened in 2009. Eskişehir-Istanbul section continues to work. It is planned to complete the works by the end of the year and also tamam
- Eskişehir Konya High Speed Train Schedules Start in 23 March 20/03/2013 Eskişehir Konya High Speed Train Flights 23 Starts in March: High speed train services between Eskişehir and Ankara are finally starting to Konya. Eskişehirlilerin Konya by train, but this time with the high-speed train can go direct flights. Although he had been on the agenda for a long time and he was told that he would start by the authorities, it had been a matter of curiosity that the line could not be opened. However, it was learned that 23 will now be operational in Konya on March and the Eskişehir people will begin to serve. THERE IS NO 6 TIME GOING NOW. The 6 hour trip to Konya is now 1 and a half hour. Not much in the community Toplum