The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between the Bulgarian Railways reached agreement with the city of Plovdiv in Edirne since June 1 2019 trains to do.
TCDD Passenger Transportation Department Istanbul Passenger Transportation Division Deputy Director Veysi Alçınsu stated that many day trips from Bulgaria to Edirne were coming from Edirne to Bulgaria. this time will contribute to Edirne economic contribution, he said.
Train times and ticket prices will be announced in the coming days.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Filibe Edirne Train Expeditions Revive the Economy of the City 28/05/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between the Bulgarian Railways reached agreement with the Plovdiv city of Edirne, which will begin on June 1 2019 train between the time it was announced will benefit the economy. The statement made by the Turkish State Railways Edirne Station Headquarters, from Bulgaria to Edirne where a large number of day visitors come so Bulgaria Railways that request train service between Edirne and Plovdiv and the Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), jointly his work 1 will be started as of June. TCDD Edirne Gar Directorate will arrive in Edirne with a train capacity of 180 from Bulgaria T
- Plovdiv-Edirne Train Expeditions with Tourism Attack 04/06/2019 As a result of the reconciliation between TCDD and Bulgarian Railways, 2019 European Capital of Culture began its train journey between Plovdiv and the historical and cultural city of Edirne, which was the capital of 92 for the Ottomans. development is expected to contribute greatly to the tourism and trade of both cities ... Olgay GÜLER from the Newspaper; As a result of the agreement made between TCDD and Bulgarian Railways, train train to Edirne started. The first train departing from Plovdiv reached Edirne with the 30 passenger at noon. In order to increase tourism and trade between the two cities ticaret
- Today in History: 4 October 1971 The Pehlivanköy-Edirne-Kapıkule line has been opened and the Istanbul-Edirne line has been ... 04/10/2015 Today 4 October 1860 Constanta-Cernova (Boğazköy) line was opened in history. The navigation began. (64,4 km.) 4 October 1872 Haydarpasa-Tuzla line, which is the first part of Haydarpasa-Izmit railway, was completed in 14 months and commenced service with a ceremony. 4 October 1888 Deutsche Bank, headed by Georgevon Siemens, has received the privilege of extending and operating the Haydarpaşa-İzmit Line to Ankara. The concession right was 99 year and the construction period was 3 year. Deutsche Bank purchased the Haydarpaşa-Izmit line to 6 million Frank. The concession agreement was signed between the Minister of Public Affairs Zihni Pasha and Dr.Alfred Kuala, one of the executives of Stutgard-vvürtembergissche Vereinsbank. The date of the concession order was 30 September 1888. İm
- Today in History: 4 October 1971 Pehlivanköy-Edirne-Kapıkule line opened and Istanbul-Edirne line ... 04/10/2013 Today 4 October 1860 Constanta-Cernova (Boğazköy) line was opened in history. The navigation began. (64,4 km.) 4 October 1872 Haydarpasa-Tuzla line, which is the first part of Haydarpasa-Izmit railway, was completed in 14 months and commenced service with a ceremony. 4 October 1888 Deutsche Bank, headed by Georgevon Siemens, has received the privilege of extending and operating the Haydarpaşa-İzmit Line to Ankara. The concession right was 99 year and the construction period was 3 year. Deutsche Bank purchased the Haydarpaşa-Izmit line to 6 million Frank. The concession agreement was signed between the Minister of Public Affairs Zihni Pasha and Dr.Alfred Kuala, one of the executives of Stutgard-vvürtembergissche Vereinsbank. The date of the concession order was 30 September 1888. İm
- Edirne deputy Bircan, Edirne high-speed train left another spring 16/12/2015 Edirne Deputy Bircan, Edirne had another spring-speed train in Edirne deputy are you Bircan Edirne Edirne repeatedly said he postponed again due date for the high-speed trains not started a kind of production given the right, he said Turkey carried the Grand National Assembly agenda. Erdin Bircan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, giving a written problem by asking what time the Edirne high-speed train will be operational. Recep Tayyip Erdogan during his time as Prime Minister reminded that the promised high-speed train to Edirne Bircan, "Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, particularly Edirne, Edirne'ye every minister continues to promise to speed train," he said. The Proposal ...
- 31 Starts Derbent-Tuzla Expeditions for trains that will stop as of January 2012 27/01/2012 31 will launch an express bus service between Derbent and Tuzla before the train departures. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 January 2012 will stop the bus service for stops between Derbent-Tuzla will set up a bus service. High Speed Train (YHT) Project will be stopped due to the work to be stopped in the train service to prevent the victims of the 200 number one express will be organized. Parallel Stations to Train Stations Bus times will be provided by the daily 8000 passenger to travel between Derbent and Tuzla without any problems. 31 January 2012 will be stopped with the date of the train to serve as an alternative to the city bus train timetable UM
- container trains to carry freight between Turkey and Pakistan, starting in July 15 08/07/2012 Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad container freight services, which will carry freight between 15, will be mutually re-started as of July. According to information obtained from AA correspondent, last month in Ankara, TCDD, the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) countries organized by the participation of railroad officials "EIT 11. Railway Organizations Presidents Meeting", gave the fruit. The Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad train, which was launched on 14 on the 2009 of 25, has been canceled due to delays in cruising time in 2011 November 15. Turkey, Iran and Pakistan in the trilateral meeting between the railway authorities; Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad trains were scheduled to be re-launched in July at 6. 543 bin XNUMX is located on the Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad route ran
- High-speed train (YHT) between Eskişehir and Konya starts. 20/03/2013 After Ankara-Konya, high-speed train (YHT) flights start between Eskişehir and Konya. Eskişehir-Konya YHT line will be opened in 23 March Saturday in Eskişehir by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Turkey, on March 13 2009 met with the high-speed train operations with the opening of the Ankara-Eskisehir line. In going this route 10 10 20 days including arrival time yht who are far 26 411 thousand times while performing, the number of passengers carried has reached a thousand 7 357 851 million. The share of bus transport with 55 on the Ankara-Eskişehir route before the start-up of the HRCs is% 10, Y
- Starting block train services between Turkey and Hungary 24/02/2015 Starting block train services between Turkey and Hungary Turkish-Hungarian Rail Working Group 3. The meeting was held in Budapest, Hungary. The Turkish delegation headed by İbrahim ÇELİK, Head of Load Department; The ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was attended by representatives of the National Development Ministry, MAV Hungarian Railway Company, Gysev Cargo and Rail Cargo Hungary from Hungary. During the meeting, Turkey to increase the 2 billion dollars trade volume between Hungary in order to develop cooperation in the field of railways between Hungary and Turkey, rail freight to increase opportunities between the two countries, intermodal and semi-trailer (TR Box) discussed opportunities for cooperation in the field of transportation. At the meeting,…
- High-speed train services start between London and Amsterdam 21/02/2018 Tickets for new high-speed trains, launched between London's capital of England and Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, were sold. Launched to offer an alternative to the airway between two cities, one of the busiest air traffic in Europe, this trip will be completed in 3 hours per minute. In April, when traveling to London, the passport checkpoints in Amsterdam will not be ready and will have to be transferred to Brussels by the end of the year. Eurostar, which will organize the flights, carried out its promotion on Tuesday. Source: Euronews.com